50 Cent Ft. Tony Yayo - I Run New York

most viewed right now
103 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What?
Lol its over 50 runs new york 408 43.64%
good diss 183 19.57%
jada or fat joes disses were better (the fuck u thinkin?) 344 36.79%
Voters: 935. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

14 years ago '05        #51
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
Good Track!!! fu*king Shrek Lound and the other D Block f*g**ts started messing with g-unit in the mixtapes. So yayo had to end them. fu*king great diss song...

ps. D BLOCK have no fu*king chance in hell againt G-UNIT!

14 years ago '05        #52
supreme1200s 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
are you guys listening to the same bullsh*t i heard 50 is wack jada challeneged him to a live battle he didnt say sh*t about that STAY OFF THE ROIDS FIVE O

14 years ago '04        #53
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
So many fu*king groupies on this board. How is this diss k!lling D Block? Dude, what did Yayo and 50 say that was so nice? I admit they slipped in a couple of ok lines but Jadakiss' first diss to 50 was MUCH better, lyrically, and you know Jada was hardly even trying. He even said that was his "warning shot." When you rate a diss track, you don't pay attention to the beat, you pay attention to the LYRICS. You people can't honestly tell me 50 and Yayo had nicer shots at Jada than Jada had at 50 in "Checkmate."

"You should just sell clothes and sneakers, cuz outta ur whole camp your flow's the weakest" >> Any line in "I run NY"

Please, it's not even debatable. Jadakiss is still k!lling 50.

Can't wait for D Block to respond. Now that Styles P was mentioned, all it takes is for him to get on the track and threaten everyone's life and the sh*t ends right there period.

Last edited by Big Mike 25; 04-10-2005 at 12:07 AM..

14 years ago '04        #54
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
wack...sayin dey went double plastic when yayo aint gon nuttin but to jail.

14 years ago '04        #55
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
 Big Mike 25 said
Can't wait for D Block to respond. Now that Styles P was mentioned, all it takes is for him to get on the track and threaten everyone's life and the sh*t ends right there period.

remember him tellin sigel.... 'i'll k!ll your whole fu*kin family, u can put ya kid on it'.... yo i guarentee that 50's kid gets mentioned... u can't call p out in the physical... its styles, not ja rule...

i mean come on, hes got more money, but hes dissin someone ignorant enough to say 'rock the boat, rock the boat, one less bi*ch in a roc a wear coat'

Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 04-10-2005 at 08:22 AM..

14 years ago '04        #56
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
GOOD one, sh*t was 10 times better then piggybank.

04-10-2005, 10:40 AM         #57
Killa #4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let the games begin

04-10-2005, 11:07 AM         #58
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said
HAHA at this n*gga..................I bet you a hundred dollars if u check his computer he got both 50's albums too. ANd if u say you dont your lyin. Oh yeah and about bias opinions uuuuuummmmmmm so if you got jadas albums (which I bet another 100 you do) than that doesnt work the same way for you?????? That comment is dumb on like 14 different reasons. Think before you talk man. You got hater in your blood, I can literally see it.and ill say it again, Think before you talk man. The only thing you said that makes a dime of sence is Jay is the king. And big is like the late pope.
I jus deleted them right now of mine. 50=Chingy with lyrics.Thats why 50 will never be on the top ten list of artist.

14 years ago '04        #59
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
 Andre3000 said
I jus deleted them right now of mine. 50=Chingy with lyrics.Thats why 50 will never be on the top ten list of artist.

Did you just delete all your G-Unit tracks cuz someone on boxden told you to. HaHaHaHaaa, its funny how some of you fooz act like you part of D-block or G-units camp. None of them fooz know you, if you were starving and didnt have 2 quarters in your pocket, Jada nor 50 wouldnt help you, they dont even know you. What ya got to do is sit back and let the diss tracks speak for themselves.
D-block vs. G-unit = Stalemate

04-10-2005, 12:05 PM         #60
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that song was bullsh*t 50 spit like a couple linez @ jada if nethin tha only hot thangz about this song was tha mobb deep beat they had used and yayo'z part was pretty good butt his song was garbage 50 barely talked about jada w/e once nas dropz in it'z juss finished completey an i still think jada an styles will murder 50

14 years ago '04        #61
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 5 5
Jada and d-block gonna murda them but yayo had a aight verse

14 years ago '04        #62
octane 
space
space
$4,845 | Props total: 2291 2291
I like 50, but I thought the massacre has a lot of filler. I am glad I have a computer. I can make my own version of the cd. I hate hitting the fast forward button on my cd player. I don't judge until I listen. I wasnt looking forward to Young buck, game, and lloyd, but I listen to them and gave my opinion. I just happen to think they suck. I like 50 as a rapper, the massacre was just not good. I hope 50 gets inspired by Jadakiss's Verbal a.ss whippings and make more songs like "I Run New York".

04-10-2005, 05:00 PM         #63
John3lazin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada got him...

04-10-2005, 05:18 PM         #64
mattybluntzzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo why is everybody on 50 d!cks man i mean dont get me wrong i like g unit but this sh*t is weak 50s verse is wack yayos is fire y u think he put yayo on the end on the track??... because he dont have sh*t to say all he can do is say he has mor emoney nd he sells more but what does this mean about skill??, absolutely nothing jadakiss is a way better rapper this track here dont even compare to checkmate 50 is so sfu*kin weak and is got me heated i cant belive people are feeling his wack a.ss verse, i wanna see what all u g unit d!ckriders have to say when jada puts this n*gga in his place once again, checkmate= fu*king fire i run ny= talkin a bunch of sh*t

14 years ago '04        #65
dmx0825 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
if anyone likes 50 and yayo's diss back then they have no taste for lyrical rap......jada is better than 50 lyrically idc how many fukin cds 50 cent sold he is way too commercial to battle.....cmon how many more ways are u gonna rap bout gettin shot and k!llin ppl.....50 cents style involves no punchlines or depth and the only verse that i like from him is from Take ya back, cuz he actually put sum thot into his music for once....idc what ppl say bout sales, but jada is a better LYRICIST, therefore better at battling and dats all there is to it

14 years ago '04        #66
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t dont sound all that good.

04-10-2005, 08:34 PM         #67
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot song... but thats wat 50 does....he makes hot songs.....his songs are hotter than jadakisses songs.....now stay wit me on this one

in a battle jada obviously would eat that n*gga 50 up....jada can juss get on a track and rip it and have u listenin to every word....but his songs aint as hot as 50s....

watever thats just how i feel dont hate its just my opinion

14 years ago '05        #68
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$679 | Props total: 15 15
dis diss waz iight
he shouldnt have talked so much and should have did another verse but he didnt
50 STILL jus playin wit them (still think how itz funny how 50cent STILL playin round wit them even thoug they SERIOUS wit their dissez), jus wait till 50 get REAL PISSED then u will hear barz instead of talk, nah mean

but whtever his style....itz bout dead tie right now

~wun luv~

04-11-2005, 03:16 AM         #69
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now this is gonna b fun dblock get these bi*chasses nice track by 50 and yayo but u know when dblock on there game sh*t gonna be hot. I think every1 has had enough of 50 talkin bout how rich he is and his cars so he betta come harder then this when he goin at dblock cause they gonna come correct and whoooooop his a.sss

04-11-2005, 05:47 AM         #70
NEWGAME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at u ppl wid da ct sh*t
He in CT cus he rich and can getta a betta crib that you fools
Also hes running a place he dont even live in HAHAHAHA

14 years ago '04        #71
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
 yungcent said
Lol at u ppl wid da ct sh*t
He in CT cus he rich and can getta a betta crib that you fools
Also hes running a place he dont even live in HAHAHAHA

if u actually believe 50 runs one block of new york... go watch the disney channel

04-11-2005, 08:54 PM         #72
lyricsAREBACK22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Yayo k!lled It. 50 Was Ok But He Could Have Been Better. I Think The Rest Of The Lox Should Stay Out Of It Because If Lloyd Banks Gets In Volved Its Game Over. If You Ever Heard The Lloyd Banks Mix Tape You Know He Is A Punchline King. Oh Yeah And I Did Some Research Jadakiss Do Owe Puffy Money From The Lox's Deal With Puffy. And Since The Lox Aint Been Selling Puffy Might Sell Jadas And The Rest Of D Blocks Publishing Rights To 50 Because Puffy Want His Money. So 50 Might Actually Own D Block And Make Money Off They Records If They Sell Which They Want Lol. Jada Is A Good Lyricist But 50 Is A Better Muscian.

04-11-2005, 09:11 PM         #73
Hoffa67  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as I'm concerned this diss begins round two. Jada got round one. You know now D-Block is gonna come out in full force. Having Yayo on this track just got all the crews involved. As much as I hate 50, I gotta give this track props. Hope Jada don't bi*ch out now..

04-11-2005, 11:46 PM         #74
joey 03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how about, you all have different opinions and you all think your gangstas but your all pussies now shut the fu*k up

04-12-2005, 12:16 AM         #75
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyricsAREBACK22 said
Jada Is A Good Lyricist But 50 Is A Better Muscian.
What instuments does 50 play?

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  29
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  28
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  15
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+91online now  12
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+108online now  11
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
289 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy