50 Cent Ft. Tony Yayo - I Run New York

most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What?
Lol its over 50 runs new york 408 43.64%
good diss 183 19.57%
jada or fat joes disses were better (the fuck u thinkin?) 344 36.79%
Voters: 935. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-09-2005, 03:19 AM         #41
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
wtf? look whos talking

dude u have Dblock in UR NAME

take that d!ck out ur a.ss fool

u just mad cuz ur favorite artists career is over

...most people that are saying this sucks mostly have 0 rep power and are new users, u just fu*kin signing up 2 give 50 hate? lmao
i bet some loser is making new usernames to do this, get a life u losers
Do you really think Jada's career is over? He is getting more attention over this than he ever has... Jada's fans are gonna stay loyal, it isn't like the majority of his audience is TRL junkies... 50 is a pop star like Britney, Ja Rule and JT... his main audience is the most volitile... I don't think Jada has much to loose in this instance... and he has a lot to gain.
 11 years ago '04        #42
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
strider needs to get off gunits d!ck
 04-09-2005, 07:00 AM         #43
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u need 2 get off mine

y is it that when people like g-unit everyone hates

so is it alright if i hate on ur favourite artist?

and i bet all of you fools like g-units music. AND probably have almost all of their albums on ur computer, come on admit it bi*ches
 11 years ago '04        #44
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 Strider said:
u need 2 get off mine

y is it that when people like g-unit everyone hates

so is it alright if i hate on ur favourite artist?

and i bet all of you fools like g-units music. AND probably have almost all of their albums on ur computer, come on admit it bi*ches

i like g-unit...when did i say i didn't.. i'm not a hater

50's a snitch and he turned into a snotty, disrespectful ja rule
not my fault hes slippin as an mc, i don't write his lyrics...
sh*ts hot, sh*ts hot.... sh*ts not, its not

i have there albums, 50 makes good music, and i like g-unit, except for new banks(that sh*ts just bad, real bad) but hes not a battle rapper, so going agianst a rapper who actually has lyrics, hes toast, and if you can't see that, honestly you need to step up ya knowledge...
 04-09-2005, 05:37 PM         #45
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"One more word out his mouth im a pull styles sh*t back" "the lox made more money in dem damn shiny suits." " "jada fu*k your punchlines, my fu*ken shirt went platinum" real talk right there.
 04-09-2005, 05:40 PM         #46
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too Me...I Think Yayo Should Be On The Track Stright Up,All By Himself.50 Cent Sound So fu*king Corny On The Beat and I'm Like "Damn Another Waste Of Beats" But If They Let Tony Get A Full Verison Of I Run NY Than Yeah The Track Will Be Fire But With 50 Cent On It...Just fu*k It.
 04-09-2005, 05:42 PM         #47
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a good diss. Not ether or takeover. But neither jada or 50 could ever come that hard in their lives. Its definately better than animal. Any by the way, hate it or love it jada will never have a get rich or try dyin. He will never have 16 of his best songs over his carrer that will touch that album. jadas been in this ten and aint got a fu*ken dime to speak of. period. Ill agree that 50 is not a great rapper but he makes great music.
 11 years ago '04        #48
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 3 3
if u say dis track sucks den yall jus straight hatin cause its 50..... no doubt he weak lyrically but dis is a hot track.
 11 years ago '05        #49
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
nice track, the part when 50's talkin' is too funny,
I See Your Monkey a.ss In The Paper, Cuz You Aint Return Them Jewells You Borrowed. You Better Give Em Back. You Dirty n*gga.
Aint None Of That sh*t You Be Wearin Yours.
^^^^ LOL so Jada is borrowin' his jewelery?? LOLLL n tellin Puffy get out of the mirror 4 2 seconds loll
5o is a funny n*gga 4 real, this track is ok, Yayo k!lls it, n 50 have good arguments on Jada = a decent diss. Not super not fly but ok, animal was that type of diss, he said what everybody knew about 50 n 50 said some sh*t that everybody know about Jada... but about borrowin them jewels LOLLLL
 04-09-2005, 07:25 PM         #50
streets07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga d-block don't want it with the g-unit tony yayo is the hottest n*gga on the streets nad don't let banks get involed
 11 years ago '05        #51
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
Good Track!!! fu*king Shrek Lound and the other D Block f*g**ts started messing with g-unit in the mixtapes. So yayo had to end them. fu*king great diss song...

ps. D BLOCK have no fu*king chance in hell againt G-UNIT!
 11 years ago '05        #52
supreme1200s 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
are you guys listening to the same bullsh*t i heard 50 is wack jada challeneged him to a live battle he didnt say sh*t about that STAY OFF THE ROIDS FIVE O
 11 years ago '04        #53
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
So many fu*king groupies on this board. How is this diss k!lling D Block? Dude, what did Yayo and 50 say that was so nice? I admit they slipped in a couple of ok lines but Jadakiss' first diss to 50 was MUCH better, lyrically, and you know Jada was hardly even trying. He even said that was his "warning shot." When you rate a diss track, you don't pay attention to the beat, you pay attention to the LYRICS. You people can't honestly tell me 50 and Yayo had nicer shots at Jada than Jada had at 50 in "Checkmate."

"You should just sell clothes and sneakers, cuz outta ur whole camp your flow's the weakest" >> Any line in "I run NY"

Please, it's not even debatable. Jadakiss is still k!lling 50.

Can't wait for D Block to respond. Now that Styles P was mentioned, all it takes is for him to get on the track and threaten everyone's life and the sh*t ends right there period.

Last edited by Big Mike 25; 04-09-2005 at 11:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #54
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
wack...sayin dey went double plastic when yayo aint gon nuttin but to jail.
 11 years ago '04        #55
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 Big Mike 25 said:
Can't wait for D Block to respond. Now that Styles P was mentioned, all it takes is for him to get on the track and threaten everyone's life and the sh*t ends right there period.

remember him tellin sigel.... 'i'll k!ll your whole fu*kin family, u can put ya kid on it'.... yo i guarentee that 50's kid gets mentioned... u can't call p out in the physical... its styles, not ja rule...

i mean come on, hes got more money, but hes dissin someone ignorant enough to say 'rock the boat, rock the boat, one less bi*ch in a roc a wear coat'

Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 04-10-2005 at 07:22 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #56
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
GOOD one, sh*t was 10 times better then piggybank.
 04-10-2005, 09:40 AM         #57
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let the games begin
 04-10-2005, 10:07 AM         #58
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
HAHA at this n*gga..................I bet you a hundred dollars if u check his computer he got both 50's albums too. ANd if u say you dont your lyin. Oh yeah and about bias opinions uuuuuummmmmmm so if you got jadas albums (which I bet another 100 you do) than that doesnt work the same way for you?????? That comment is dumb on like 14 different reasons. Think before you talk man. You got hater in your blood, I can literally see it.and ill say it again, Think before you talk man. The only thing you said that makes a dime of sence is Jay is the king. And big is like the late pope.
I jus deleted them right now of mine. 50=Chingy with lyrics.Thats why 50 will never be on the top ten list of artist.
 11 years ago '04        #59
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
 Andre3000 said:
I jus deleted them right now of mine. 50=Chingy with lyrics.Thats why 50 will never be on the top ten list of artist.

Did you just delete all your G-Unit tracks cuz someone on boxden told you to. HaHaHaHaaa, its funny how some of you fooz act like you part of D-block or G-units camp. None of them fooz know you, if you were starving and didnt have 2 quarters in your pocket, Jada nor 50 wouldnt help you, they dont even know you. What ya got to do is sit back and let the diss tracks speak for themselves.
D-block vs. G-unit = Stalemate
 04-10-2005, 11:05 AM         #60
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that song was bullsh*t 50 spit like a couple linez @ jada if nethin tha only hot thangz about this song was tha mobb deep beat they had used and yayo'z part was pretty good butt his song was garbage 50 barely talked about jada w/e once nas dropz in it'z juss finished completey an i still think jada an styles will murder 50
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
79 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
188 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
108 comments
1 day ago