50 Cent Ft. Tony Yayo - I Run New York

most viewed right now
44 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36  77
40 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What?
Lol its over 50 runs new york 408 43.64%
good diss 183 19.57%
jada or fat joes disses were better (the fuck u thinkin?) 344 36.79%
Voters: 935. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

04-08-2005, 05:23 PM         #26
Joey Blaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the best diss to date but they done fu*ked up involving sheek and styles those cats come hard!

04-08-2005, 05:30 PM         #27
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimp_c said
this diss put the nail in d blocks coffin.
im actually really startin to fu*k wit 50 again that
n*gga went crazy on them
tony yayo > your favorite rapper
hate it or love it d block d*ck riders.
Sometimes I think 1/2 of Boxden has brain damage...

50 went crazy on who? 50 just proved again what I've said all along... he can't write a solid diss to anyone. He dropped maybe 5 bars on Jada and they were weak... this diss, like most of 50's disses, is 90% bullsh*t macho posturing... just like I've said before he talks either before or after the track to make it a diss. On the songhe basically rambles about money and guns, that goes for almost all of his diss tracks..

Sure Jada didn't come that strong, but at least he rapped about 50... Jada had more points and more punchlines for him... 50 rapped about how he wakes up, puts on a vest and how big his gun is... Oh yeah and I think he mentioned something about money... yeah I think I heard him mention money once or twice...

Yayo's verse wasn't that bad, definitely better than 50's 5 bars... but even he didn't have enough to say, he had to go at Ja and Fat Joe.

The saddest thing about that track is that it took them a full month to write that... and all 50 could pull off was like 5 bars? WTF? That is sad sh*t.

P.S.

Before you call me a DBlock d*ck rider... shut the fu*k up. I was listening to 50 before most of you 50 Stans knew who he was... and I don't own a single DBlock album... I do own 2 of 50's though...

04-08-2005, 05:56 PM         #28
RicochetSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why every1 liked 50...sounds lke a pre-GRODT track...fire

04-08-2005, 05:57 PM         #29
FrankWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said
HAHA at this n*gga..................I bet you a hundred dollars if u check his computer he got both 50's albums too. ANd if u say you dont your lyin. Oh yeah and about bias opinions uuuuuummmmmmm so if you got jadas albums (which I bet another 100 you do) than that doesnt work the same way for you?????? That comment is dumb on like 14 different reasons. Think before you talk man. You got hater in your blood, I can literally see it.and ill say it again, Think before you talk man. The only thing you said that makes a dime of sence is Jay is the king. And big is like the late pope.
I got both 50s albums and Jadas on my computer, so what the fu*k is your point?! Means I know who's dope and who the fu*k isn't. It also means that I've seen both sides of it. And fu*k that, read over what you write. You told me fu*king three times to read over what I wrote. What are you mad? Did I offend your favorite rapper? Get off 50's d*ck yourself and out the burbs.

14 years ago '04        #30
iequalratings 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO at Fiddy buying Kiss' Publishing from Puff... That would be funny as sh*t.

04-08-2005, 06:23 PM         #31
HeavyStarch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah id say i prefer fiddy over jada but this sh*t wack as fu*k.. fiddy soundin like he doin a poor freestyle in the beginning and not even rhymin... if this is what he came back with its sorry a*s

14 years ago '04        #32
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 1229 1229
good diss
Is Okay
Cant Wait For Yayo's sh*t To Drop

04-08-2005, 07:04 PM         #33
dragonpac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't even compare jada's diss to this one cause he even admited it that he ain't gonna release his full reply till styles album drop, and that hes jus gonna send out lil jabs here and there on mixtape sh*t. I think Jada jus sent out that lil diss track to see what 50's got and his official track is gonna murder g-unit. I really could give a fu*k bout either one of them is jus entertainment. WRA bi*ches!!! World Rappin Entertainment

14 years ago '04        #34
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,288 | Props total: 3190 3190
it's a good diss

14 years ago '05        #35
NaChOs 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 0 0
wack diss...
waiting for the fu*k 50 mixtape to drop

04-08-2005, 08:04 PM         #36
Bodymore-MD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sheik don't even count. Because he's the worst rapper alive. Styles is the only one that's hot. Jada is soft and prolly didn't even write that diss. Don't let Banks get involved, D-Block might lose their deals.

14 years ago '04        #37
strychnine 
space
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
 stylesg2 said
worst sh*t ive ever heard in my life. Now that he got styles and sheek involved, its over, d-block is gonna murder g-unit.
Agreed. Its just a matter of time. Many of the people here are voting and saying 50 k*lled them but knowing damn well inside their minds this isnt the case. Loyality of the fans. Every verse Jadakiss said was straight coming at his a*s. Half dollar made one comment that made sence. He sold more albums and has more money. How long can he play this card before everyone sees through his bullsh*t. I hope he has some good ghost writers in the aresenal.

14 years ago '04        #38
octane 
space
space
$4,891 | Props total: 2355 2355
I wish he would have made songs like this on his wack a*s album. He just needed a kick in the a*s. Maybe is Jadakiss dissed him a year ago, the massacre could have been closer to a classic.

14 years ago '04        #39
Raziel 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,009 | Props total: 2571 2571
naw, this sh*t wasnt even a good diss on the real, 50 can do wayyyyyyy better than that imo. he just talkin on the record, he should put that talkin into flowing so we can say its a wrap, homes to busy to do a hot diss, makin al that money. right now jada and fat joe 1-0. 50 better than them dont get me wrong, but n*ggas want to hear flows not words, he not 2pac only that n*gga could talk sh*t on the record but when he did it the diss track was fire, 50 talked sh*t with an average a*s song, im a 50 fan im not hating but damn homie step your game up

04-08-2005, 11:23 PM         #40
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said
co-signed

fu*k a d*ckstrider
wtf? look whos talking

dude u have Dblock in UR NAME

take that d*ck out ur a*s fool

u just mad cuz ur favorite artists career is over

...most people that are saying this sucks mostly have 0 rep power and are new users, u just fu*kin signing up 2 give 50 hate? lmao
i bet some loser is making new usernames to do this, get a life u losers

Last edited by Strider; 04-08-2005 at 11:23 PM..

04-09-2005, 04:19 AM         #41
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said
wtf? look whos talking

dude u have Dblock in UR NAME

take that d*ck out ur a*s fool

u just mad cuz ur favorite artists career is over

...most people that are saying this sucks mostly have 0 rep power and are new users, u just fu*kin signing up 2 give 50 hate? lmao
i bet some loser is making new usernames to do this, get a life u losers
Do you really think Jada's career is over? He is getting more attention over this than he ever has... Jada's fans are gonna stay loyal, it isn't like the majority of his audience is TRL junkies... 50 is a pop star like Britney, Ja Rule and JT... his main audience is the most volitile... I don't think Jada has much to loose in this instance... and he has a lot to gain.

14 years ago '04        #42
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,315 | Props total: 14 14
strider needs to get off gunits d*ck

04-09-2005, 08:00 AM         #43
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u need 2 get off mine

y is it that when people like g-unit everyone hates

so is it alright if i hate on ur favourite artist?

and i bet all of you fools like g-units music. AND probably have almost all of their albums on ur computer, come on admit it bi*ches

14 years ago '04        #44
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,360 | Props total: 207 207
 Strider said
u need 2 get off mine

y is it that when people like g-unit everyone hates

so is it alright if i hate on ur favourite artist?

and i bet all of you fools like g-units music. AND probably have almost all of their albums on ur computer, come on admit it bi*ches

i like g-unit...when did i say i didn't.. i'm not a hater

50's a snitch and he turned into a snotty, disrespectful ja rule
not my fault hes slippin as an mc, i don't write his lyrics...
sh*ts hot, sh*ts hot.... sh*ts not, its not

i have there albums, 50 makes good music, and i like g-unit, except for new banks(that sh*ts just bad, real bad) but hes not a battle rapper, so going agianst a rapper who actually has lyrics, hes toast, and if you can't see that, honestly you need to step up ya knowledge...

04-09-2005, 06:37 PM         #45
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"One more word out his mouth im a pull styles sh*t back" "the lox made more money in dem damn shiny suits." " "jada fu*k your punchlines, my fu*ken shirt went platinum" real talk right there.

04-09-2005, 06:40 PM         #46
Fr3sH G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too Me...I Think Yayo Should Be On The Track Stright Up,All By Himself.50 Cent Sound So fu*king Corny On The Beat and I'm Like "Damn Another Waste Of Beats" But If They Let Tony Get A Full Verison Of I Run NY Than Yeah The Track Will Be Fire But With 50 Cent On It...Just fu*k It.

04-09-2005, 06:42 PM         #47
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a good diss. Not ether or takeover. But neither jada or 50 could ever come that hard in their lives. Its definately better than animal. Any by the way, hate it or love it jada will never have a get rich or try dyin. He will never have 16 of his best songs over his carrer that will touch that album. jadas been in this ten and aint got a fu*ken dime to speak of. period. Ill agree that 50 is not a great rapper but he makes great music.

14 years ago '04        #48
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,527 | Props total: 47 47
if u say dis track sucks den yall jus straight hatin cause its 50..... no doubt he weak lyrically but dis is a hot track.

14 years ago '05        #49
wettanam 
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 185 185
nice track, the part when 50's talkin' is too funny,
I See Your Monkey a*s In The Paper, Cuz You Aint Return Them Jewells You Borrowed. You Better Give Em Back. You Dirty n*gga.
Aint None Of That sh*t You Be Wearin Yours.
^^^^ LOL so Jada is borrowin' his jewelery?? LOLLL n tellin Puffy get out of the mirror 4 2 seconds loll
5o is a funny n*gga 4 real, this track is ok, Yayo k*lls it, n 50 have good arguments on Jada = a decent diss. Not super not fly but ok, animal was that type of diss, he said what everybody knew about 50 n 50 said some sh*t that everybody know about Jada... but about borrowin them jewels LOLLLL

04-09-2005, 08:25 PM         #50
streets07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga d-block don't want it with the g-unit tony yayo is the hottest n*gga on the streets nad don't let banks get involed

Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  129
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
219 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+75online now  47
Image(s) inside Judge basically tells the jury to go phuck themselves while denying a ..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  27
Video inside Feb 17 - Kamala Harris getting backlash from the black community again ..
122 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-67online now  24
NBA Kristen Ledlow got married to a cornball brother
101 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy