50 Cent Ft. Tony Yayo - I Run New York

most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
301 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
147 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What?
Lol its over 50 runs new york 408 43.64%
good diss 183 19.57%
jada or fat joes disses were better (the fuck u thinkin?) 344 36.79%
Voters: 935. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 Kiss The Stick said:
sh*t is wack
co-signed

fu*k a d!ckstrider
 11 years ago '04        #22
stylesg2 
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
See page 2 says it, 50 is a fake a.ss lil bi*ch. Wait till D-Block comes back and they don't even have to say sh*t to yayo, yayo's career speaks for itself. Yayo is one of the weakest rappers ive ever heard and yet 50 is still weaker than him.
 11 years ago '05        #23
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$588 | Props total: 27 27
lol weak a.ss sh*t,, n*ggaz had to talk after cuz they know that shi is Weak Gunit is fu*king wack as AhoLe,,, Wen 50 stop talking bout jada not be rich wats Else he got,, And dont get me started on yayo that wak a.ss hype man,, he only good for screaming i mirk that f*get my self,, and bring louch and styles into This,, That Jus fooLIsh,, Lox We are The Streets
 04-08-2005, 02:53 PM         #24
Ace 1-2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You n*ggas can't be serious. The only somewhat decent part of this dis was Yayo's verse - 50 fu*king sucks. 50's little sh*t talking at the end was pretty funny and Yayo's "fu*k your punchlines, my shirts went platinum" line was funny but other than that - this sh*t is garbage.

It's over?
 04-08-2005, 04:13 PM         #25
b12ickt0p 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, kiss got at 50 hard and 50 came back harder... id say they bout what and what right now only cuz 50 keeps talkin bout kiss not bein rich and kiss is sayin the same sh*t ja said before, neither one is coming with some sh*t like hit em up, ether or any classics... i know this is just gettin started but its not gonna be remembered for long if they keep going like this
 04-08-2005, 04:23 PM         #26
Joey Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the best diss to date but they done fu*ked up involving sheek and styles those cats come hard!
 04-08-2005, 04:30 PM         #27
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimp_c said:
this diss put the nail in d blocks coffin.
im actually really startin to fu*k wit 50 again that
n*gga went crazy on them
tony yayo > your favorite rapper
hate it or love it d block d!ck riders.
Sometimes I think 1/2 of Boxden has brain damage...

50 went crazy on who? 50 just proved again what I've said all along... he can't write a solid diss to anyone. He dropped maybe 5 bars on Jada and they were weak... this diss, like most of 50's disses, is 90% bullsh*t macho posturing... just like I've said before he talks either before or after the track to make it a diss. On the songhe basically rambles about money and guns, that goes for almost all of his diss tracks..

Sure Jada didn't come that strong, but at least he rapped about 50... Jada had more points and more punchlines for him... 50 rapped about how he wakes up, puts on a vest and how big his gun is... Oh yeah and I think he mentioned something about money... yeah I think I heard him mention money once or twice...

Yayo's verse wasn't that bad, definitely better than 50's 5 bars... but even he didn't have enough to say, he had to go at Ja and Fat Joe.

The saddest thing about that track is that it took them a full month to write that... and all 50 could pull off was like 5 bars? WTF? That is sad sh*t.

P.S.

Before you call me a DBlock d!ck rider... shut the fu*k up. I was listening to 50 before most of you 50 Stans knew who he was... and I don't own a single DBlock album... I do own 2 of 50's though...
 04-08-2005, 04:56 PM         #28
RicochetSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why every1 liked 50...sounds lke a pre-GRODT track...fire
 04-08-2005, 04:57 PM         #29
FrankWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
HAHA at this n*gga..................I bet you a hundred dollars if u check his computer he got both 50's albums too. ANd if u say you dont your lyin. Oh yeah and about bias opinions uuuuuummmmmmm so if you got jadas albums (which I bet another 100 you do) than that doesnt work the same way for you?????? That comment is dumb on like 14 different reasons. Think before you talk man. You got hater in your blood, I can literally see it.and ill say it again, Think before you talk man. The only thing you said that makes a dime of sence is Jay is the king. And big is like the late pope.
I got both 50s albums and Jadas on my computer, so what the fu*k is your point?! Means I know who's dope and who the fu*k isn't. It also means that I've seen both sides of it. And fu*k that, read over what you write. You told me fu*king three times to read over what I wrote. What are you mad? Did I offend your favorite rapper? Get off 50's d!ck yourself and out the burbs.
 11 years ago '04        #30
iequalratings 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO at Fiddy buying Kiss' Publishing from Puff... That would be funny as sh*t.
 04-08-2005, 05:23 PM         #31
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah id say i prefer fiddy over jada but this sh*t wack as fu*k.. fiddy soundin like he doin a poor freestyle in the beginning and not even rhymin... if this is what he came back with its sorry a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #32
Snipper 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 374 374
good diss
Is Okay
Cant Wait For Yayo's sh*t To Drop
 04-08-2005, 06:04 PM         #33
dragonpac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't even compare jada's diss to this one cause he even admited it that he ain't gonna release his full reply till styles album drop, and that hes jus gonna send out lil jabs here and there on mixtape sh*t. I think Jada jus sent out that lil diss track to see what 50's got and his official track is gonna murder g-unit. I really could give a fu*k bout either one of them is jus entertainment. WRA bi*ches!!! World Rappin Entertainment
 11 years ago '04        #34
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 399 399
it's a good diss
 11 years ago '05        #35
NaChOs 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 0 0
wack diss...
waiting for the fu*k 50 mixtape to drop
 04-08-2005, 07:04 PM         #36
Bodymore-MD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sheik don't even count. Because he's the worst rapper alive. Styles is the only one that's hot. Jada is soft and prolly didn't even write that diss. Don't let Banks get involved, D-Block might lose their deals.
 11 years ago '04        #37
strychnine 
space
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
 stylesg2 said:
worst sh*t ive ever heard in my life. Now that he got styles and sheek involved, its over, d-block is gonna murder g-unit.
Agreed. Its just a matter of time. Many of the people here are voting and saying 50 k!lled them but knowing damn well inside their minds this isnt the case. Loyality of the fans. Every verse Jadakiss said was straight coming at his a.ss. Half dollar made one comment that made sence. He sold more albums and has more money. How long can he play this card before everyone sees through his bullsh*t. I hope he has some good ghost writers in the aresenal.
 11 years ago '04        #38
octane 
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 41 41
I wish he would have made songs like this on his wack a.ss album. He just needed a kick in the a.ss. Maybe is Jadakiss dissed him a year ago, the massacre could have been closer to a classic.
 11 years ago '04        #39
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 264 264
naw, this sh*t wasnt even a good diss on the real, 50 can do wayyyyyyy better than that imo. he just talkin on the record, he should put that talkin into flowing so we can say its a wrap, homes to busy to do a hot diss, makin al that money. right now jada and fat joe 1-0. 50 better than them dont get me wrong, but n*ggas want to hear flows not words, he not 2pac only that n*gga could talk sh*t on the record but when he did it the diss track was fire, 50 talked sh*t with an average a.ss song, im a 50 fan im not hating but damn homie step your game up
 04-08-2005, 10:23 PM         #40
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
co-signed

fu*k a d!ckstrider
wtf? look whos talking

dude u have Dblock in UR NAME

take that d!ck out ur a.ss fool

u just mad cuz ur favorite artists career is over

...most people that are saying this sucks mostly have 0 rep power and are new users, u just fu*kin signing up 2 give 50 hate? lmao
i bet some loser is making new usernames to do this, get a life u losers

Last edited by Strider; 04-08-2005 at 10:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
212 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
55 comments
2 days ago