The Hateful 8 was wild as hell!!

most viewed right now
+43  47
57 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '07        #1
7617 page views
143 comments

S.ScRaTch27 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 2585 2585
The Hateful 8 was wild as hell!!

Jus peeped the screener (its out btw) n boyy its an absolute tension monster...from the jump you're weary of certain characters....N bombs droppin like rain of course lol...got the someone aint who they say they r game on point..its shot with Panavision lenses so the photography is amazing...got some great dialogue too..Samuel L has to be nominated for something cause he went off!!..had me like oo s**t at times lol...best performace alongside Jen Jason Leigh...he's making up for tha Django house n***a role with this one believe dat...there are some questionable scenes but all in all its pretty solid...as for the end its deff a shocker lol....i give it a 9/10...i reckon ninjas check it out

Last edited by S.ScRaTch27; 12-20-2015 at 06:59 AM..
+13   

143 comments for "The Hateful 8 was wild as hell!!"

3 years ago '07        #2
S.ScRaTch27 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 RogueAgent said
WACK! This a disservice to QT and the people that worked on this. The way it was filmed was meant to be seen in the theater. You did yourself a disservice also. Already copped my ticket for the 25th (70MM) Ill watch the screener after. I think this whole post was for the OP to humble brag that he got the screener and sh*t. n*gga its screener season, you aint special. LOL

This is just why da gawd QT gonna stop making films.

How u hating b4 u brush ur teeth...smh

3 years ago '11        #3
rocboy814 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 63 63
 S.ScRaTch27 said
Jus peeped the screener (its out btw) n boyy its an absolute tension monster...from the jump you're weary of certain characters....N bombs droppin like rain of course lol...got the someone aint who they say they r game on point..its shot with Panavision lenses so the photography is amazing...got some great dialogue too..Samuel L has to be nominated for something cause he went off!!..had me like oo s**t at times lol...best performace alongside Jen Jason Leigh...he's making up for tha Django house n***a role with this one believe dat...there are some questionable scenes but all in all its pretty solid...as for the end its deff a shocker lol....i give it a 9/10...i reckon ninjas check it out
I made a post about watching the screener earlier but it was deleted... movie was awesome qt does his characters great Samuel L k*lled it!!!

3 years ago '07        #4
space
space
 rocboy814 said
I made a post about watching the screener earlier but it was deleted... movie was awesome qt does his characters great Samuel L k*lled it!!!

Yehh i feel u...Sam deff went off...he needs an oscar nomination at least..he was not to be fkd wit lol

3 years ago '11        #5
rocboy814 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 63 63
Except he got them thangs blown off

3 years ago '06        #6
OakTown2g 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 1270 1270
Sam was the best part! Hell, the movie ended up being Sam's movie. I had only seen 1 full trailer for the movie, so I really didn't know what to expect other than Tarantino flavor all over the movie. Last 30 mins had me like....

3 years ago '08        #7
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,289 | Props total: 5717 5717
Will wait till the 24th and watch in glorious 70mm

3 years ago '12        #8
SHADOW 327 heat pts327
space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 576 576
n*gga i needa see this tarantino retiring soon

3 years ago '05        #9
DaOmega_1 295 heat pts295
space
space
$15,162 | Props total: 8257 8257
Waiting to see it Christmas day on 70MM....

3 years ago '04        #10
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 851 851
The damn door was k*lling me

3 years ago '09        #11
Theodore Twombly 75 heat pts75
space
space
$8,556 | Props total: 16134 16134
 TheGhostOfChiLL said
it was aight... read the script a few months ago..not sure how i feel about the different ending.
I loved the ending of H8, but I never read the leaked script. How did it end in the leak?

3 years ago '06        #12
OakTown2g 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 1270 1270
 SourDough Dolla said
Pulled it up on Kodi popped some homemade popcorn got snacks and watched it with wifey for on my 55 inch sceeen for free. Best things in life pleighboi

3 years ago '04        #13
RoyceDa59 259 heat pts259
space
space
$15,410 | Props total: 7060 7060
 TheGhostOfChiLL said
check ur props
Hit me with that alt ending too.

3 years ago '06        #14
1OverJordan24 237 heat pts237
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 2767 2767
 RogueAgent said
WACK! This a disservice to QT and the people that worked on this. The way it was filmed was meant to be seen in the theater. You did yourself a disservice also. Already copped my ticket for the 25th (70MM) Ill watch the screener after. I think this whole post was for the OP to humble brag that he got the screener and sh*t. n*gga its screener season, you aint special. LOL

This is just why da gawd QT gonna stop making films.

screener season for real I don't know where I've been or I probably never paid attention to it but now I am. How does this happen and will star wars be apart of this screener season u think

3 years ago '15        #15
KubanPete 37 heat pts37
space
space
$431 | Props total: 1539 1539
35 min in and "n*gga" and "cracka" dropped 9,000 times lol .. besides that, I always appreciate QT's dialogue

especially in Inglorious Bastards

Christoph Waltz forever evil gawd (I feel like Tim Roth trying to channel him in this one tho)

3 years ago '14        #16
valleyxxlordz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 6552 6552
had to puff a dutch before i caught this screener GOAT QT

3 years ago '06        #17
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 866 866
anybody got a good link?

3 years ago '04        #18
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 262 262
ehhh feels like his weakest film... ending was cool and only QT could pull off a movie of straight talking for 3 hours and it not be boring,but id really like to see him do something different and maybe try making a movie at normal length for a change,do something out of ya element QT

3 years ago '09        #19
space
space
 SokeSleezy said
ehhh feels like his weakest film... ending was cool and only QT could pull off a movie of straight talking for 3 hours and it not be boring,but id really like to see him do something different and maybe try making a movie at normal length for a change,do something out of ya element QT
You want QT to be like everyone else? That why he's QT. let him do him. I respect opinions and all, but fu*k yours.

3 years ago '04        #20
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 262 262
 circleofpurple said
You want QT to be like everyone else? That why he's QT. let him do him. I respect opinions and all, but fu*k yours.
i dont want him to be like everyone else,but just like in music or anything else,if you're a producer and just keep making the same beat eventually its just like "oh ok,whatever" sh*t isnt memorable anymore,you're just living off past hype... QT is one of the greats,but he should be able to make a movie thats shorter than 3 hours and still make HIS type of movie...

3 years ago '07        #21
space
space
 shaolinkaws said
anybody got a good link?
Check ur inbox bro

3 years ago '11        #22
Dillah810 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,738 | Props total: 2178 2178
 TheGhostOfChiLL said
it was aight... read the script a few months ago..not sure how i feel about the different ending.
How did it end in the leak?

3 years ago '09        #23
space
space
 SokeSleezy said
i dont want him to be like everyone else,but just like in music or anything else,if you're a producer and just keep making the same beat eventually its just like "oh ok,whatever" sh*t isnt memorable anymore,you're just living off past hype... QT is one of the greats,but he should be able to make a movie thats shorter than 3 hours and still make HIS type of movie...
I guess we just have completely opposite views. This is exactly what I wanted from QT right now. Damn near three hours of pure dialogue along with some beautiful scenery. The score was great, it was definitely different from QT's past movies. There was a hauntingness and dread to it. 8 fu*ked up people trapped in a blizzard which itself added an almost horror element to the movie. I think I laughed more for this than any of his other movies. It has a mystery/thriller feel to it. It was violent. Drama built up throughout. QT really checked every box of genres. He's truly his own genre. The music comparison doesn't work because most of the time people complain when artists change their sound. Look at just about every rapper. Wayne, Em, dre, jay etc. everybody wants them to be how ey used to be. QT never changed. That's why I love him.

Edit: he says he might only make 2 more movies. Don't you want them to be as long as possible? I'd watch 5 hours. I don't ever want a QT movie to end. I wish k*ll bill was just one movie. I think H8 was paced great and I never got bored.

Last edited by Theodore Twombly; 12-21-2015 at 11:36 PM..

3 years ago '15        #24
Still Numskull 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 9680 9680
 hockeythug said
The damn door was k*lling me
No sh*t. : Senor Bob called it a wh*re

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Still Numskull; 12-22-2015 at 12:31 AM..

3 years ago '15        #25
Still Numskull 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 9680 9680
 shaolinkaws said
anybody got a good link?
Sent to pm..

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
Ed Lover Breaks Silence About Tupac's Quad Studio Shooting & Exposes Who Shot ..
3 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Mobster is dumb enough to go on DJ Vlad, immediately snitches on mob killing JFK
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+106online now  12
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+78online now  4
NBA Nurk doesnít hold back on Westbrook