WHOSE THE KING OF RAP: 2PAC vs. Biggie vs. Nas vs Jay Z vs Eminem

most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Josh Gordon not returning; Enters rehab
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
114 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHOSE THE KING OF RAP!
2PAC 73 46.50%
NOTORIOUS BIG 24 15.29%
NAS 43 27.39%
JAY-Z 32 20.38%
EMINEM 22 14.01%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 157. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-05-2005, 06:37 PM         #41
Outlaw12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody did it like pac..Pac has tracks talking bout whats happening now he talks bout the twin towers getting crashed in one of his tracks he has a r.i.p song to piggie smalls pac is the greatest r.i.p
 04-05-2005, 06:41 PM         #42
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Pac! Why do yall feel like yall got to keep posting sh*t like this? This isnt even a contest.

2pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other rapper that you have heard of or havent heard of. Please close this thread forever before I get consumed wit rage.
 11 years ago '04        #43
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,850 | Props total: 1438 1438
russel simmions.....
 11 years ago '05        #44
Frant!k 
space
space
$754 | Props total: 0 0
There are so many better rappers than Eminem that MUST have been picked over him. Eminem always had some nice songs and some total bullsh*t songs. I dont feel him as on of the Greatest artists.

2nd, 2pac is definately one of the greatest on the list. I was talking in this discussion the other day. It was about Pac not being one of the greatest rap artist because his lyrical skill was under some of those like Biggie. This may be true or not, think whatever you want. His mentality and his gangster life, his poetry is without a doubt one of the greatest.

However I did vote for Nas, maybe because It just suits me better then Pac or whatever. I think Nas always did his own thing and kept to it with some exceptions. He is without a doubt one of if not THE best alive artist out there nowadays.

Its hard to decide, because a lot have a different style of rapping and in each category of their own style they are the best.

one
 04-09-2005, 12:48 PM         #45
chris20thaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo ! definitely think that Jay-Z iz tha greatest rapper eva/
(especially during my time period) If your in tha range of 10-25/
Nobody Did it betta than Jay-Z/
Nobody kcan say who wuzz tha greatest kcauze a lot of people don't understand what that meanz.
To be the greatest doesn't mean who sold tha most records or has tha most fanz or dissed tha most people or how a rapper moved tha crowd/
Its about the flow and the stuff he says in his flow that actually means somethin and tha word play" If u go by that then tha list is like this on tha real:

1.Jay-Z
2.Biggie
3.Tupac
4.Nas
5.Snoop(we'll tha old snoop)

I love Pac's muzik 2deaf but come on people ya'll givin him a lil 2much props when it comes to being tha GREATEST!! I mean come on peeps be real with yaself
 11 years ago '04        #46
hbjones 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
I feel like Andre 3000 should've been on this list, but Imma go with Big. I may have said Jigga, but SOOOO many of Jigga's rhymes were influenced by Big. Pac was real, and made some of the best songs ever, but lyrically he's not on the same type of level as Big and Jay.

Nas and Em. Some of the stuff these two have said in rhymes has been ridiculous. Definitely two of the best ever, but neither of these two lived up to potential. I feel like both of their careers/albums declined as they got older. You're supposed to get better as you get older. Jay, Big and Pac all did. The stuff that Nas says now isn't even close to what he used to say.

Diamond cut vocals carve sculptures
Gats in holsters
Macks and four fifths
Do clap ferocious, we smoke spliffs
When the dro's lit, hoes get hit
have em blow d!ck, blow the whole click
Jeep's tahoe
Shoes be salvatore faragamo
catch a hollow, guns long like Mutumbo
from Atlanta Hawk, rap phatom stalk yall

Nas
 04-09-2005, 01:10 PM         #47
JamesCon187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hands down 2pac...GOAT fu*k the rest
 04-09-2005, 01:13 PM         #48
Thug_Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least 1 of these polls every day, Pac is the greatest.
but where is Big L? Where Is rakim?
Obviously its bullsh*t cuz Biggie is worse than Eminem and Jay-Z.
^^^said this sh*t so many times

Last edited by Thug_Life; 04-09-2005 at 01:13 PM..
 04-09-2005, 05:36 PM         #49
AndyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i reckno nas and tupac are the greatest rappers on that list , jay z is sh*t , why are people votin for him?? eminem is a good rapper but makes sh*t songs now , biggie is probly another of the greatest rappers
 11 years ago '04        #50
slimsebi24 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone of them is great
but 2 PAc is the King
 11 years ago '04        #51
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,898 | Props total: 102 102
Eminem on there? Than why isnt 50? and neither of em should be even graze the top.

My Opinion: Pac, Big, Nas, Snoop & DPG, Dre

Fact: Tupac, Biggie, Nas; honorable mention: Jay-Z, Big L
 04-10-2005, 07:25 AM         #52
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I like makin threads here cuz wen I made A Nas vs Jay thread in the Thread for Jayz they voted Jay was 2times better than Nas but here I see its quite different either way I think the most underated on that list is Nas cuz yall n*ggas jus forgot who he was and whos been here since day 1.
 04-10-2005, 07:27 AM         #53
Finestmp3z_com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was Big L and Biggie now Eminem and Nas
 04-10-2005, 07:29 AM         #54
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is rakim allah?
 04-10-2005, 07:30 AM         #55
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frant!k said:
There are so many better rappers than Eminem that MUST have been picked over him. Eminem always had some nice songs and some total bullsh*t songs. I dont feel him as on of the Greatest artists.

2nd, 2pac is definately one of the greatest on the list. I was talking in this discussion the other day. It was about Pac not being one of the greatest rap artist because his lyrical skill was under some of those like Biggie. This may be true or not, think whatever you want. His mentality and his gangster life, his poetry is without a doubt one of the greatest.

However I did vote for Nas, maybe because It just suits me better then Pac or whatever. I think Nas always did his own thing and kept to it with some exceptions. He is without a doubt one of if not THE best alive artist out there nowadays.

Its hard to decide, because a lot have a different style of rapping and in each category of their own style they are the best.

one
I think Nas is Like one of the most versatile rappers in the industry. He dont just rap about all the money and bi*ches and s3x. He talks about sh*t Rakim BIG and Pac talk about.But its like he combines them all. Nas should still be the best rapper alive to me.
 11 years ago '04        #56
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 12 12
and 2PAC neva eva eva eva once said he was or wanted to be king!
 04-10-2005, 08:34 AM         #57
DeadLy CombO 47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIG L!!!!!!!!!! fu*k everyone big l was the nicest n*gga ever.....

2pac - overated
jay-z - a great
nas - competes with big l
biggie - nicest flow ever
eminem - some of the sickest wordplay ive ever heard....

BUT!!!!

BIG L IS THE G.O.A.T. this kid was sooo ahead of his time it aint even funny.....you guys all like you lloyd banks and your jr writer and your cassidy and your jae millz???? well big l was doin that sh*t in the 90s fools....all these new artists of today have big ls style and he is the most slept on rapper of all time
 04-10-2005, 09:01 AM         #58
erms50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they r all kings but...in order of greatness
2pac
Jay-z
Nas
Biggie

Eminem.
 11 years ago '04        #59
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO @ EMINEM get the fu*k outta here.

Nobody on thie list. Rakim, that nicca like 80 and niccas still fiend for a new track from him.
 04-10-2005, 10:22 AM         #60
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ameen said:
Nas has been doing it for so long and kept the same standard, he's one of the best rappers alive
you honestly believe nas has not cooled off.... even a little?

belly= when he stopped being on sh*t ('cept either that was nice)

illmatic..... street deciple - long strange trip

Last edited by chitilla23; 04-10-2005 at 10:23 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
83 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
120 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
120 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
29 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Music labels sue YouTube ripping site over piracy
81 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy