Apr 2 - Paul Wall Talks Grill Biz

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2005, 05:27 AM         #1
14573 pageviews
18 comments

RodDiesel456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 2 - Paul Wall Talks Grill Biz

The king of chopped-and-screwed, Paul Wall, is knee-deep in the business of teeth, designing and marketing gold teeth for celebrity clients and ordinary folks with his TV Jewelry business.

The shop also supplies other jewels besides mouth grills. "There [are] a lot of people that come through there and get their grills done and get their diamonds worked," Wall told AllHipHop.com.

TV jewelry clients include rappers Mike Jones, Master P., Lil Jon and T.I., David Banner, and Chingy, Wall said.

After teaming with Vietnamese jeweler Johnny Dang, the Houston native opened up shop in Texas and Maryland and began promoting his business.

"We got a shop in Houston, Texas and Shores Town, Maryland called TB Jewelry,” Wall said. “[I] did a lot of grills for the greats. Myself, my boy Mike Jones, the Colonel Master P, he came through there. All of Lil Jon’s grills, my boy T.I. did his grill you know what im saying, David Banner, my boy Steven Jackson from the Indiana Pacers, Zero."

In related news, Paul Wall is preparing to release his debut album, People's Champ. The album will feature guest appearances from Lil Wayne, BG, TI, Mike Jones and others.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

18 comments for "Apr 2 - Paul Wall Talks Grill Biz"

04-02-2005, 06:25 AM         #2
Triple6ATL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta have more than on hustle right. I wonder which one he'll make more off of.
 04-02-2005, 06:37 AM         #3
DnSouth28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The king of chopped-and-screwed, Paul Wall???

^^^wtf

If you gonna call anybody the king its gotta be DJ Screw.

Last edited by DnSouth28; 04-02-2005 at 06:52 AM..
 04-02-2005, 06:49 AM         #4
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^haha sad to say but cosign
 11 years ago '04        #5
Da Ill One|M 4591 heat pts4591
space
space
$45,299 | Props total: 4447 4447
Dj Screw is the inventor and originator of Chopped & Screwed...but it's kinda hard to be the king today if your dead..so therefore I can see Paul Wall having the "King of Chopped & Screwed" Title
 04-02-2005, 07:21 AM         #6
DnSouth28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Dj Screw is the inventor and originator of Chopped & Screwed...but it's kinda hard to be the king today if your dead..so therefore I can see Paul Wall having the "King of Chopped & Screwed" Title
nah i'm just sayin he aint the best dj out there.
 04-02-2005, 08:51 AM         #7
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry but i thing having an iced out smile or gold grill is just the most retarded thing in the world. There is nothin professional about it (i know it is supposed to be gangsta) but it is just stupid i think. i live in the ghetto but that dont mean i gotta act ghetto. I mean if u like it then fu*k it get one but i think it just makes a person look ridiculous. Do yall watch american idol at all? did yall see that guy in the early weeks from N.O. who tried out and he had his gold grill in and he sang the chorus to that ODB song "hey Dirty, Baby I got your money" You couldnt even understand a word he said and he made himself look like an ignorant bafoon.
 04-02-2005, 02:12 PM         #8
RodDiesel456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who said he was the best dj out there Right now? All we sayingis that he is the king is chopped and screwed right now. Every dj dont do chopped and screwed.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #9
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
i posted this already
 04-02-2005, 03:17 PM         #10
oK.Player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear 2 god paul wall is just albino black ...
 04-03-2005, 10:29 AM         #11
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael watts people...hes does alot of that chopped and screwed
 04-03-2005, 05:19 PM         #12
Eclectyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
evry1s got there own hustle i suppose
 04-03-2005, 05:21 PM         #13
Eclectyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grills r grimy tho
 04-03-2005, 05:44 PM         #14
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael "5000" Watts is the king of chopped & screwed ever since DJ Screw passed away. Paul Wall ain't sh*t on the turntables compared to him.
 11 years ago '04        #15
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,840 | Props total: 1421 1421
 WePoFoSho said:
im sorry but i thing having an iced out smile or gold grill is just the most retarded thing in the world. There is nothin professional about it (i know it is supposed to be gangsta) but it is just stupid i think. i live in the ghetto but that dont mean i gotta act ghetto. I mean if u like it then fu*k it get one but i think it just makes a person look ridiculous. Do yall watch american idol at all? did yall see that guy in the early weeks from N.O. who tried out and he had his gold grill in and he sang the chorus to that ODB song "hey Dirty, Baby I got your money" You couldnt even understand a word he said and he made himself look like an ignorant bafoon.

bahahahahahah th elost ying yang twin!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHH wTF was his name i think it started wit a d
 04-03-2005, 05:51 PM         #16
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WePoFoSho said:
A lot of southern rappers use it as a status symbol... How much you got in your mouth determines how much you got in the bank. Rappers are always gettin' upgrades (gold to platinum, gettin' your entire mouth done, etc.) to show that they keep makin' more and more money.
 11 years ago '04        #17
DirtySouthRadio 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
his damm grilz aint even real them sh*ts are pull out bridges rela n*ggaz where real golds and rela platnum that do not pull out they are there for life
 04-04-2005, 12:20 AM         #18
youngtreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtySouthRadio said:
his damm grilz aint even real them sh*ts are pull out bridges rela n*ggaz where real golds and rela platnum that do not pull out they are there for life
so i guess real n*ggaz breath smell like poopcakes and a.ss water forever huh???
 04-04-2005, 06:38 AM         #19
Capt_Moe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike watts...the prince of Chopped & Screwed....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy