Apr 1 - The Trial Of Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Did Beans deserve it?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Birdman wishes his son a happy birthday!
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
104 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #61
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 0 0
Dr. Dre - "Chronic 2001 LP"
"You get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it"
Jay-Z - "Takeover"
"Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it

(jay z Ghost wrote most of chronic 2001 )

an yea da n*gga be usin lil 1 liners ..but god damn ....da sh*t is fu*kin well known lyrics ...an da n*gga always change his voice when he say another n*gga sh*t ...do ya research ...plus ...mu fu*kaz sample music an beats every day ...dat sh*t is nuthin B .. dude is on top of the game ..an mu fu*kaz is hatin ...cuz he got more fu*kin money than all da n*ggaz he bit ...(put together ) cuz big only had 2 joints ...pac was a broke n*gga ...an everybody else was from an era where it wasn't big dough in hip hop... i don't see mu fu*kaz talkin sh*t about LAURYN HILL FOR JACKIN ROBERTA FLACK'S k!llIN ME SOFTLY ... NOBODY TALKIN BOUT BIGGIE WHEN HE JACKED THE ISLEY BROTHERS BEAT FOR 1 MORE CHANCE ...THIS IS HIP HOP ....TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ..ITS BASED ON COMPETITION AN MUTUAL RESPECT FOR HOT sh*t ....
 11 years ago '04        #62
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 355 355
^word
 04-04-2005, 07:16 PM         #63
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lettaz said:
Lil Wayne
"Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"

^^^^^^^^and This they got sh*t backwards...Lil wayne got it from him

And Mike Jones uses this line to
 04-04-2005, 07:27 PM         #64
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cincinnati_kidd said:
Dr. Dre - "Chronic 2001 LP"
"You get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it"
Jay-Z - "Takeover"
"Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it

(jay z Ghost wrote most of chronic 2001 )

an yea da n*gga be usin lil 1 liners ..but god damn ....da sh*t is fu*kin well known lyrics ...an da n*gga always change his voice when he say another n*gga sh*t ...do ya research ...plus ...mu fu*kaz sample music an beats every day ...dat sh*t is nuthin B .. dude is on top of the game ..an mu fu*kaz is hatin ...cuz he got more fu*kin money than all da n*ggaz he bit ...(put together ) cuz big only had 2 joints ...pac was a broke n*gga ...an everybody else was from an era where it wasn't big dough in hip hop... i don't see mu fu*kaz talkin sh*t about LAURYN HILL FOR JACKIN ROBERTA FLACK'S k!llIN ME SOFTLY ... NOBODY TALKIN BOUT BIGGIE WHEN HE JACKED THE ISLEY BROTHERS BEAT FOR 1 MORE CHANCE ...THIS IS HIP HOP ....TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ..ITS BASED ON COMPETITION AN MUTUAL RESPECT FOR HOT sh*t ....
Thats yalls opinion he aint even in my top ten Biggie's flow and lines made him why don't yall admit it.

Pac
Biggie
Talib
Guru
Nas
Kurupt
Andre 3000
Big L
Mos Def
Roc (Health Skeltah)
 04-04-2005, 08:44 PM         #65
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alabamaslammer said:
I know a lot of people are going to be mad at me, but i don't really like jay-z. I don't know why....maybe it's his voice
True nas > Jay-z and if u dont like one of them somethings really wrong with your a.ss.
 04-04-2005, 08:47 PM         #66
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eclectyc said:
blak album is all hov.thats all u need. jays great bcuz he does wat he does well. quotes from other songs r a form of flattery i say. :cool:
but the black album wasn;t very good
 11 years ago '04        #67
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 0 0
 canyouremember said:
Damn Jay is still the King thats how many lines out of how many records? Then none of the songs are what he put out. As far as he Big rhymes a lot of them date to when they were in the studio together so it may be possible that they came up with them together. Why are they always checkin Jay and none of the other rappers like nas and 50 just to name a few?

Thank you bout dam time, everybody uses bigs and pacs lines snoop even uses them, jay is still the dam king regardless hands down. Jay uses Bigs lines in memory of Big for yall aint know. I bet if he aint qoute B.I.G. rhymes u muthafu*kas wouldn't kno sh*t about a B.I.G. line?
 04-05-2005, 05:00 PM         #68
rocgangsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie - "Unbelievable"
"Get ready to die, tell God I said hi And throw down some ice, for the nicest MC"
Jay-Z - "Friend or Foe 98"
"Do me a favor dude, get 2 ice cubes I pass them take that ice up, for the nicest MC"

they didnt include the last words to jay's verse...

Do me a favor dude, get 2 ice cubes I pass them
Take that ice up, for the nicest MC
And please yo, tell BIG, he's unbelievable
Friend or foe BIOTCH!

isnt that a big ups to his n*gga that jus passed (at the time he spit the verse)
 11 years ago '04        #69
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 355 355
 Zuhaltern said:
Thats yalls opinion he aint even in my top ten Biggie's flow and lines made him why don't yall admit it.

Pac
Biggie
Talib
Guru
Nas
Kurupt
Andre 3000
Big L
Mos Def
Roc (Health Skeltah)
You got Guru and Kurupt over Jay-Z? Even Guru and Kurupt will tell you Jay's the best. I think it's something personal for you haters cause I really can't understand this sh*t. Biggie's flow and lines made Jay-Z? Do you even know what you are talking about? Biggie looked up to Jay-Z. Biggie thought Jay-Z was the best. That Versace/Kingpin life Biggie was talking about, was Jay-Z's real life. That's where Biggie got that sh*t from. Jay-Z is older than all the dudes in your list. He was rich when all these dudes were waiting on royalty checks. Then he came in rap and told his life, when everyone else was talking about their fantasies. How could anybody say Jay's a biter? Jay's the truth, the rest of these rap n*ggaz are biters. After he blew up, everybody started rappin like him. Jay's the reason everybody has to talk about how much drugs they have. Jay's the reason everybody has to have an iced out platinum chain/platinum rolex. Jay's the reason Range Rover doesn't make 4.0 anymore. Jay's the reason all these rappers have sneaker deals. Jay's the reason people outside the south and west have heard of U.G.K. Jay's the reason you see so many hood n*ggaz in button up shirts. Jay's the reason Nas' career didn't end after Nastradamus. The worse thing Nas could do was say he didn't want to beef with Jay anymore, cause now he's irrelevant. No single person has had a greater influence on hip hop as Jay-Z. Yal haters are starting to sound desparate. I mean, it would make sense if the people who liked Jay-Z, liked him because of the Biggie/whoever quotes he uses. But when you ask people who feel Jay, what are their favorite lines, none of the lines they say will be from this hatermix. See I could tell, you hater don't really think Jay is wack. Yal know he's one of the greatest. Yal just hate the fact that he's on top and not coming down anytime soon. I keep hearing people say Biggie this, Pac that, but if Big and Pac were still here, I'd be on here defending them from you haters. See the one thing that I learned about haters is that they really don't hate the people their hating on, cause they don't even know them. What they hate is that so many other people like the person. I guarentee you, whoever a hater says is their favorite, if that person overnight turned into the most popular rapper the haters would hate them too. Alright, I've said enough on this sh*t, but one last thing. If you're a Biggie fan or U.G.K. or anyone of the artist Jay has quoted, then you're automatically supposed to know that that is their line; that's the point. If you're just now realizing that those lines are from other people, than you really don't know sh*t about hip hop.
 04-06-2005, 01:38 PM         #70
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he quoted a kid thats like 14 years younger than him?? lol...but most rappers got ghostwriters...
 04-06-2005, 02:29 PM         #71
backnaction05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its tight how jay flips peoples lines..and make them sound better than when that person said it...dude has the charisma on the mic that makes everything he say sound so easy....u gotta love that
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
123 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
35 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
107 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy