Apr 1 - The Trial Of Jay-Z

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
61 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Ushouldpayme 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 104 104
 phase_7 said:
yeah, i agree with the part where the kids now adays dont know sh*t about the earlie nighnties and the eighties are acient history.....but as to how many bars that dude has spit and to know that when he bites its only the best (plus props) to past and future "dons" of rap is nothing to the true fans of him, and hip-hop...
-One

Thats exactly what I was thinking while reading the quotes. People should also understand this guy raps from the top of the head, I mean doing whole albums with no pad or paper. So some are thoughts of others as he spits, some are like Finding Forrester. I got one for you and I posted it before:

"eyes behind shades this necklace the reason all of my dates been blind dates"--Jigga

As far as the Nas lines, people tend to miss the point-of-view from the Takeover-(in regards to Nas)-it was from a fan's point of view. He never said dude couldn't spit.
 11 years ago '04        #42
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
everyone borrows some bars, fu*k that, sh*t ain't bitin, everyone borrows something, seriously, u know how hard it is to spit without thinkin of a great bar or line from a past track? now they gonna start bi*chin about bitin on beats too....its called sampling, mothafu*kas!
 11 years ago '04        #43
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 357 357
 hewsdaddy said:
if i didnt have college, a life, girls and a job i could spend all day long putting up lines that people of got from jay-z
^Couldn't have said it better myself. If I wanted to, I could put a whole song of lines Beanie took from Jay and B.I.G. Beanie quotes Jay or B.I.G. on damn near every song. And once again to explain for you slow idiots. Biting is not quoting famous lines that everybody knows. Biting is stealing someones sh*t on the low, and acting like it's yours. If you a.ssumed any of these lines were originally Jay-Z's than you don't know sh*t about rap.
For the 1000th time here is an example of biting for you simple minded motherfu*kers.

"How many n*ggas'll ride (you could fill a football field)
(How much money you got?) You think I signed a football deal."
-Jadakiss and Styles "Keepin it Gangsta (remix)" 2002

"My crib big like a football field, You might fu*k around and think I signed a football deal."
- Lil Flip "Gameover" 2004

^This is what biting is. Stealing someones sh*t without giving credit, and acting like it's yours. Here's a line that Hov didn't steal.

"n*ggaz wake up on my d!ck, eat some breakfast first!"
 11 years ago '05        #44
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 2 2
omg i seen something like this about a year ago when they where reciting all the lines jay-z so called bites, no ones says anything recites other peoples rhyme, but they constantly picks on hov, let the guy retire....

in the source there's a borrower and lender section everyone recites other peoples lyrics
 04-03-2005, 12:41 PM         #45
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne
"Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"

^^^^^^^^and This they got sh*t backwards...Lil wayne got it from him
 11 years ago '04        #46
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,653 | Props total: 3030 3030
when jay spits somebody elses rhymes, they hiphop legends and im sure ya heard the lyric before anyway if u a real hiphop head.so he's givin' props. And plus he explained himself, so what u want from the n*gga?...reference notes on every lp?, a bibliography?

Now if he bit lyrics from jim jones, A-team, Gravy, or Wordsworth...then that would be biting. Why would he bite them n*ggas, they below him? thats foul

anybody who is just now shocked about this and hatin' on hov for it aint hiphop anyway. there opinion is about as worth as puppy sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #47
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 128 128
 BackBlock_OG said:
^Couldn't have said it better myself. If I wanted to, I could put a whole song of lines Beanie took from Jay and B.I.G. Beanie quotes Jay or B.I.G. on damn near every song. And once again to explain for you slow idiots. Biting is not quoting famous lines that everybody knows. Biting is stealing someones sh*t on the low, and acting like it's yours. If you a.ssumed any of these lines were originally Jay-Z's than you don't know sh*t about rap.
For the 1000th time here is an example of biting for you simple minded motherfu*kers.

"How many n*ggas'll ride (you could fill a football field)
(How much money you got?) You think I signed a football deal."
-Jadakiss and Styles "Keepin it Gangsta (remix)" 2002

"My crib big like a football field, You might fu*k around and think I signed a football deal."
- Lil Flip "Gameover" 2004

^This is what biting is. Stealing someones sh*t without giving credit, and acting like it's yours. Here's a line that Hov didn't steal.

"n*ggaz wake up on my d!ck, eat some breakfast first!"

there are some people out there that dont borrow from others to make their line catchy or just to make u hit rewind... Jay is not one of them... and that "eat some breakfast fist".....that sh*t is not a hot line..sorry.. and of course beans is going to use other peoples lines. he learning from jay... like jay told him. "im trying to switch you from the street to the fame".. but anyway rap is hurting first now so somebody got to have something to complain about...with 50 turned r&b or Ja Rule Jr. all that is left is for Nas to keep the east going Game to hold down the west and hopefully Luda or a retro Outkast can hold down the south....
 11 years ago '04        #48
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 357 357
 bw5011 said:
there are some people out there that dont borrow from others to make their line catchy or just to make u hit rewind... Jay is not one of them... and that "eat some breakfast fist".....that sh*t is not a hot line..sorry.. and of course beans is going to use other peoples lines. he learning from jay... like jay told him. "im trying to switch you from the street to the fame".. but anyway rap is hurting first now so somebody got to have something to complain about...with 50 turned r&b or Ja Rule Jr. all that is left is for Nas to keep the east going Game to hold down the west and hopefully Luda or a retro Outkast can hold down the south....
Besides the first line, I can't understand what the fu*k you're saying. So I'll address the first line. If you can name any rap artist (that I've heard of) that hasn't recycled something classic whether in rhyme or beat, you'll get some props from me. And what are you saying in that Beanie line? It's ok for Beanie but not Jay. And Jay didn't tell Beans he's trying to switch him from the streets to the fame. He said he's giving him game to help with the transition. I figured you wouldn't like the "eat breakfast first" line because it's for people like you. Just from seeing the people who you said will hold things down, I could tell the type of sh*t you like, and me and you are on two different levels. As a matter of fact, this goes out to all yal, IF YOU'RE NOT A BLK MALE 23+ THAT GREW UP IN THE SLUMS, DON'T REPLY TO ANYTHING I SAY, because chances are 9/10 you can't relate.
 11 years ago '04        #49
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah I forgot how much 2pac loved making songs with Jay-z........
see.... here we go with that pac sh*t again... n*ggas dont realize that even though pac hated them... they had no reason to hate pac they still fu*ked with pac so for him to use a line or two for pac is homage... the media blew that sh*t up so bad to the point to where people thought that east coast n*ggas was supposed to hate west coast n*ggas and vica versa... but thats another story

NOW this sh*t is just from some hating a.ss n*gga and i heard that theyre playing it real hard on the radio station here (WGCI for all my chicago n*ggas) and the only reason theyre doing that is because theyre on r.kelly's d!ck hard.... right after they play that they fu*king play s3x in the kitchen ..lmao but i dont fu*k with the radio i keep a cd in the deck. fu*k this thread im outta here (...............walks out and closes door)
 04-03-2005, 04:36 PM         #50
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how every1 gets all defensive ova jay when if it was any other rapper u guys would
be hatin on them, i no jay is one of the best to do this sh*t but still he dont have to use these other dudes lines to pay homage to them
 04-03-2005, 04:39 PM         #51
Eclectyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blak album is all hov.thats all u need. jays great bcuz he does wat he does well. quotes from other songs r a form of flattery i say. :cool:
 04-03-2005, 07:42 PM         #52
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HEATrocz said:
see.... here we go with that pac sh*t again... n*ggas dont realize that even though pac hated them... they had no reason to hate pac they still fu*ked with pac so for him to use a line or two for pac is homage... the media blew that sh*t up so bad to the point to where people thought that east coast n*ggas was supposed to hate west coast n*ggas and vica versa... but thats another story

NOW this sh*t is just from some hating a.ss n*gga and i heard that theyre playing it real hard on the radio station here (WGCI for all my chicago n*ggas) and the only reason theyre doing that is because theyre on r.kelly's d!ck hard.... right after they play that they fu*king play s3x in the kitchen ..lmao but i dont fu*k with the radio i keep a cd in the deck. fu*k this thread im outta here (...............walks out and closes door)

ahh fool shut up how many rappers today would use a rappers's line who dissed them every chance they got unless they were being funny, you just need to slide off jay z's c*ck for a minute or two, because the truth is he ain't one of the best he's only the best to idiots like you who started listening to rap in 99' and 00 and then went back to hear his old albums like 2 years ago, you ain't nothin but a newbie.......
 04-03-2005, 08:18 PM         #53
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat sh*t old
 11 years ago '04        #54
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 i cant rap said:
fu*k this, every rapper bites in one way or another, whether it be a beat or a line. And any REAL hip hop fan would already know the lines he jacks because they're from popular songs. so fu*k this.
yep i already knew this long time agoooooooooooooooooooooo and i still like jay....other raps do the same sh*t nuttin new
 04-03-2005, 08:58 PM         #55
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
he quoted Weezy F baby...
damn for real... i never thought he would stoop so low....
 04-03-2005, 09:39 PM         #56
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is stupid.. Jays not a biter... most of his best lyrics he wrote... so why bother about some dumb sh*t... If he borrows somebodys lines then fine but look how much the Game did in his last album... the only reason nebodys botherin with Jay is becuz theres a bunch of G Unit d!ckriders in here.. who hate Jay cuz he almost ended the Game with one freestyle
 11 years ago '04        #57
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
ahh fool shut up how many rappers today would use a rappers's line who dissed them every chance they got unless they were being funny, you just need to slide off jay z's c*ck for a minute or two, because the truth is he ain't one of the best he's only the best to idiots like you who started listening to rap in 99' and 00 and then went back to hear his old albums like 2 years ago, you ain't nothin but a newbie.......
this thread is stupid cause n*ggas like this talk sh*t when they dont know nothing about you.... first of all homey ive been listening to hip hop since 88 (i was 5 but still i was into hip hop) and the sh*t i said was true n*gga, yes im a jay fan but i know alot of n*ggas borrow lines from otha n*ggas i dont knock them, theyre paying homage but like ol dude said in the thread earlier if you take a line and dont ecknowledge where the fu*k you got it from .. you's a biter... i couldve got mad at you for saying the dumb sh*t you was saying like you know me but what good would it do??????
 04-04-2005, 03:29 AM         #58
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is old news that track been out for a couple months now
 04-04-2005, 07:39 AM         #59
alabamaslammer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know a lot of people are going to be mad at me, but i don't really like jay-z. I don't know why....maybe it's his voice
 04-04-2005, 07:53 AM         #60
downwitdaking04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too much sh*t to read....but i feel u tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
110 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
69 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
20 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
124 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy