Apr 1 - The Trial Of Jay-Z

most viewed right now
47 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39  79
48 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

04-02-2005, 10:08 AM         #26
Richie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he just payin tribute to em ~ other rappers grab lines too..sh*t

14 years ago '04        #27
IIBulletZ 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 520 520
Maybe Jay Ghostwrote Those Lines & That's Why He Uses, Don't You See, They All Are Guys Jay Worked With...

04-02-2005, 10:59 AM         #28
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=IIBulletZ]Maybe Jay Ghostwrote Those Lines & That's Why He Uses, Don't You See, They All Are Guys Jay Worked With...[/QUOTEHow

Yeah I forgot how much 2pac loved making songs with Jay-z........

04-02-2005, 11:10 AM         #29
Richie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=tmich19]
 IIBulletZ said
Maybe Jay Ghostwrote Those Lines & That's Why He Uses, Don't You See, They All Are Guys Jay Worked With...[/QUOTEHow

LMAOOOo

04-02-2005, 01:41 PM         #30
youngswift88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
throw rocks at the throne all day, but yall know who the king is

04-02-2005, 10:04 PM         #31
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's so pathetic how you people have to sit on here and defend him for stealing those lines, how can he be the king of anything except the king of theives.......

14 years ago '05        #32
StonedJeff 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$908 | Props total: 2 2
 JoeyAvalanche said
StonedJeff is Boxden's village idiot.

Jay aint a biter! If u were gunna so called 'BITE' someones lyrics cuz u were tryna hide it would you go and find some of the most famous lyrics around, from some of the most famous rappers and use them??????

Obviously he is just quoting them! Its like tryna steal the statue of Liberty, ppl would be like "damn, that aint yours!"

If he was gunna bite to cover up his lack of talent he would use lyrics ppl never herd of to try cover it up right?

You gunna call Kanye a fraud cuz he uses so many samples in his beats? Same sh*t right??

REAL TALK!!!
y0 justt cause i posted this sh*t dont mean i approve of it u fu*kin d*ckhed i already said i dont give a fu*k i think jay is the nicest i just found the fu*kin story interestin u fu*kin opoionated motherfu*ker!

14 years ago '04        #33
wishkah 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k jay-z

14 years ago '04        #34
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 1322 1322
Jay-Z is without a doubt a bitter. If he just used his material would he be considered one of the best. If Pac and Big was here they would sh*t on him for taking their sh*t..JayZ say he freestlye everthing...lol... sh*t i can freestyle somebody elses sh*t and never write anything down either....

04-03-2005, 09:36 AM         #35
Wave 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good post... Hov is still that dude though, so he gets caught taking a few lyrics. WTF in rap doesn't do that nowadays? Lil Weezy taking from him is a bit of a shocker, I would've thought it was the other way around. Jay got a lot of the younger heads to learn some of them older rhymes, so how can you hate (not saying u are StonedJeff).

04-03-2005, 09:51 AM         #36
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand all yall n*ggas tryin to defend dude and everything but yo how the fu*k do u explain the nas lines that he used????????

14 years ago '04        #37
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,278 | Props total: 4 4
if i didnt have college, a life, girls and a job i could spend all day long putting up lines that people of got from jay-z

04-03-2005, 10:55 AM         #38
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.

04-03-2005, 11:17 AM         #39
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybodys doin it

14 years ago '05        #40
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 758 758
 phase_7 said
yeah, i agree with the part where the kids now adays dont know sh*t about the earlie nighnties and the eighties are acient history.....but as to how many bars that dude has spit and to know that when he bites its only the best (plus props) to past and future "dons" of rap is nothing to the true fans of him, and hip-hop...
-One

Thats exactly what I was thinking while reading the quotes. People should also understand this guy raps from the top of the head, I mean doing whole albums with no pad or paper. So some are thoughts of others as he spits, some are like Finding Forrester. I got one for you and I posted it before:

"eyes behind shades this necklace the reason all of my dates been blind dates"--Jigga

As far as the Nas lines, people tend to miss the point-of-view from the Takeover-(in regards to Nas)-it was from a fan's point of view. He never said dude couldn't spit.

14 years ago '04        #41
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
everyone borrows some bars, fu*k that, sh*t ain't bitin, everyone borrows something, seriously, u know how hard it is to spit without thinkin of a great bar or line from a past track? now they gonna start bi*chin about bitin on beats too....its called sampling, mothafu*kas!

14 years ago '04        #42
BackBlock_OG 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,050 | Props total: 1468 1468
 hewsdaddy said
if i didnt have college, a life, girls and a job i could spend all day long putting up lines that people of got from jay-z
^Couldn't have said it better myself. If I wanted to, I could put a whole song of lines Beanie took from Jay and B.I.G. Beanie quotes Jay or B.I.G. on damn near every song. And once again to explain for you slow idiots. Biting is not quoting famous lines that everybody knows. Biting is stealing someones sh*t on the low, and acting like it's yours. If you a*sumed any of these lines were originally Jay-Z's than you don't know sh*t about rap.
For the 1000th time here is an example of biting for you simple minded motherfu*kers.

"How many n*ggas'll ride (you could fill a football field)
(How much money you got?) You think I signed a football deal."
-Jadakiss and Styles "Keepin it Gangsta (remix)" 2002

"My crib big like a football field, You might fu*k around and think I signed a football deal."
- Lil Flip "Gameover" 2004

^This is what biting is. Stealing someones sh*t without giving credit, and acting like it's yours. Here's a line that Hov didn't steal.

"n*ggaz wake up on my d*ck, eat some breakfast first!"

14 years ago '05        #43
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$918 | Props total: 6 6
omg i seen something like this about a year ago when they where reciting all the lines jay-z so called bites, no ones says anything recites other peoples rhyme, but they constantly picks on hov, let the guy retire....

in the source there's a borrower and lender section everyone recites other peoples lyrics

04-03-2005, 01:41 PM         #44
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne
"Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"

^^^^^^^^and This they got sh*t backwards...Lil wayne got it from him

14 years ago '04        #45
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
when jay spits somebody elses rhymes, they hiphop legends and im sure ya heard the lyric before anyway if u a real hiphop head.so he's givin' props. And plus he explained himself, so what u want from the n*gga?...reference notes on every lp?, a bibliography?

Now if he bit lyrics from jim jones, A-team, Gravy, or Wordsworth...then that would be biting. Why would he bite them n*ggas, they below him? thats foul

anybody who is just now shocked about this and hatin' on hov for it aint hiphop anyway. there opinion is about as worth as puppy sh*t.

14 years ago '04        #46
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 1322 1322
 BackBlock_OG said
^Couldn't have said it better myself. If I wanted to, I could put a whole song of lines Beanie took from Jay and B.I.G. Beanie quotes Jay or B.I.G. on damn near every song. And once again to explain for you slow idiots. Biting is not quoting famous lines that everybody knows. Biting is stealing someones sh*t on the low, and acting like it's yours. If you a*sumed any of these lines were originally Jay-Z's than you don't know sh*t about rap.
For the 1000th time here is an example of biting for you simple minded motherfu*kers.

"How many n*ggas'll ride (you could fill a football field)
(How much money you got?) You think I signed a football deal."
-Jadakiss and Styles "Keepin it Gangsta (remix)" 2002

"My crib big like a football field, You might fu*k around and think I signed a football deal."
- Lil Flip "Gameover" 2004

^This is what biting is. Stealing someones sh*t without giving credit, and acting like it's yours. Here's a line that Hov didn't steal.

"n*ggaz wake up on my d*ck, eat some breakfast first!"

there are some people out there that dont borrow from others to make their line catchy or just to make u hit rewind... Jay is not one of them... and that "eat some breakfast fist".....that sh*t is not a hot line..sorry.. and of course beans is going to use other peoples lines. he learning from jay... like jay told him. "im trying to switch you from the street to the fame".. but anyway rap is hurting first now so somebody got to have something to complain about...with 50 turned r&b or Ja Rule Jr. all that is left is for Nas to keep the east going Game to hold down the west and hopefully Luda or a retro Outkast can hold down the south....

14 years ago '04        #47
BackBlock_OG 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,050 | Props total: 1468 1468
 bw5011 said
there are some people out there that dont borrow from others to make their line catchy or just to make u hit rewind... Jay is not one of them... and that "eat some breakfast fist".....that sh*t is not a hot line..sorry.. and of course beans is going to use other peoples lines. he learning from jay... like jay told him. "im trying to switch you from the street to the fame".. but anyway rap is hurting first now so somebody got to have something to complain about...with 50 turned r&b or Ja Rule Jr. all that is left is for Nas to keep the east going Game to hold down the west and hopefully Luda or a retro Outkast can hold down the south....
Besides the first line, I can't understand what the fu*k you're saying. So I'll address the first line. If you can name any rap artist (that I've heard of) that hasn't recycled something classic whether in rhyme or beat, you'll get some props from me. And what are you saying in that Beanie line? It's ok for Beanie but not Jay. And Jay didn't tell Beans he's trying to switch him from the streets to the fame. He said he's giving him game to help with the transition. I figured you wouldn't like the "eat breakfast first" line because it's for people like you. Just from seeing the people who you said will hold things down, I could tell the type of sh*t you like, and me and you are on two different levels. As a matter of fact, this goes out to all yal, IF YOU'RE NOT A BLK MALE 23+ THAT GREW UP IN THE SLUMS, DON'T REPLY TO ANYTHING I SAY, because chances are 9/10 you can't relate.

14 years ago '04        #48
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
see.... here we go with that pac sh*t again... n*ggas dont realize that even though pac hated them... they had no reason to hate pac they still fu*ked with pac so for him to use a line or two for pac is homage... the media blew that sh*t up so bad to the point to where people thought that east coast n*ggas was supposed to hate west coast n*ggas and vica versa... but thats another story

NOW this sh*t is just from some hating a*s n*gga and i heard that theyre playing it real hard on the radio station here (WGCI for all my chicago n*ggas) and the only reason theyre doing that is because theyre on r.kelly's d*ck hard.... right after they play that they fu*king play s*x in the kitchen ..lmao but i dont fu*k with the radio i keep a cd in the deck. fu*k this thread im outta here (...............walks out and closes door)

04-03-2005, 05:36 PM         #49
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how every1 gets all defensive ova jay when if it was any other rapper u guys would
be hatin on them, i no jay is one of the best to do this sh*t but still he dont have to use these other dudes lines to pay homage to them

04-03-2005, 05:39 PM         #50
Eclectyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blak album is all hov.thats all u need. jays great bcuz he does wat he does well. quotes from other songs r a form of flattery i say. :cool:

Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  119
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
220 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+76online now  45
Image(s) inside Judge basically tells the jury to go phuck themselves while denying a ..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  39
Video inside Feb 17 - Kamala Harris getting backlash from the black community again ..
127 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-67online now  24
NBA Kristen Ledlow got married to a cornball brother
101 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy