*Index of Exercises* - Abs

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Given 30 Days To Find Missing Financial Documents For Lil Wayne
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2005, 02:23 PM         #21
lilsmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it good to let your abs have a day off after intense workouts..or should you work them out everyday?
 05-28-2005, 02:47 PM         #22
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after very intense workouts i'd suggest taking a day off, but if you've only done like a 150 crunches or so, no hardcore ab-exercises with weight involved, I think it's ok to do them everyday
abs tend to recover faster than other muscles in your body
 11 years ago '05        #23
eternalstoic 
space
space
$374 | Props total: 0 0
how do you lose whats coverin em? by joggin or whatever?
 05-28-2005, 04:42 PM         #24
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^
yup...cardio and watching what you eat will do the trick
 06-01-2005, 08:14 PM         #25
jimic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do abs on the regular and crunches wont cut it. The best and most effective ab exercise is leg lifts. True they hurt the most and are really hard to do but i when i started out i would do leg lifts till i failed then i would do knee raises. After threee sets of that i would use the decline bench with a to pound weight and do a routine of 40 sit ups on the bench. each 10 were different.
 06-02-2005, 04:49 AM         #26
Types 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read it some where that it was 10% percent cause 5% is water and 5% is fat not sure though, for me it will be hard to loose it to that, as i train 4 days a week and i am a medium build and the more you train the more your muscles feel more hungry i tend to eat more when i train, id still love to have a 6 pac i think everyone would its the finishing piece for me (doubt id ever get one)
 11 years ago '04        #27
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,076 | Props total: 16 16
I got a Muscle magazine sittin in front of me and it says
"Your body fat needs to be between 7 to 10 percent for your abs to show."
 06-06-2005, 05:16 AM         #28
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i read somewhere that you need to have a body fat of less than 3% to see your 6pac
You do not need to be less than 3% body fat to see your six pac! That is utterly ridiculous and more importantly being that percentage body fat is dangerous. About 10% body fat is healthy and you should, if you eat correctly and work out, have a ripped mid section!

Also i have seen many people saying crunches are the way forward! Let me tell you from experience, crunches as a lone exercise will not give you a great six pac. I used to do 200 a day for about 3 months and it had limited effect. There are 5 different sections you should target to get a good stomach. These are your upper abs, lower abs, obliques, transverse abdominis and lower back. Working these correctly 2-3 times a week and also eating properly will definately do the trick!
 06-06-2005, 05:20 AM         #29
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also you should only work out on your abs 2-3 times a week. Although they may recover quicker than other muscles, they are still the same, they grow when they are recovering from exercise. If you work your abs everyday without resting them then you are denying them the rest they need to recover and grow. Remember, you can always increase the intensity of your abs workout if its becoming easy!
 11 years ago '04        #30
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 0 0
 RedRoseLova said:
i've read in my men's health mag it's 10%
3% is an insanely low amount of body fat, 10 sounds more like it. As far as I know the Ab's are mainly a body fat thing, now having strong ab's is something different.
 06-06-2005, 03:32 PM         #31
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, I think you can only have a 3% bodyfat when you've been dead for 3 weeks :D
10 or so sounds more like it
 11 years ago '04        #32
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
i have an 8...but i dont work it out..ima slim dude no bones tho as ive said a couple times...i want to work this sh*t out to be rock hard because its already impressive..i want it to be fascinating lmao
 11 years ago '04        #33
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 44 44
how can you check your bodyfat?
 11 years ago '04        #34
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,503 | Props total: 1057 1057
sh*t i get most of my ab work from Heavy Deadlifts and Heavy Squats...seriously...

abs are mostly bout keeping the bodyfat low...
 07-01-2005, 11:51 PM         #35
da703kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do this ab joint where your on the ground and you hold yourself up with your toes and elbows with your forearms too.....do it for a minute and a half and the abs will be right!!!!!!!
 07-02-2005, 08:35 PM         #36
birdman jr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I try to keep doin sit ups and stuff but i get lazy after awhile[SIZE=6]sh*t is just [tiring[/SIZ[ but fu*k i try .everyday.
Red face

Last edited by birdman jr; 07-02-2005 at 08:39 PM..
 07-03-2005, 12:49 PM         #37
Dimix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loooooooool
 07-06-2005, 02:33 PM         #38
tonykemp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I found the easiest way to get abs......all u have to do is constantly play pick up games of basketball. In no time the abs will surface above all the stomach fat. :D :D :D :D
 11 years ago '04        #39
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 8 8
How doyou work the lower abs without those therapy balls?

Last edited by Mangudai; 07-09-2005 at 03:20 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #40
Young J 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
how can you check your bodyfat?
i got the same question
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
216 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
105 comments
2 days ago