*Index of Exercises* - Abs

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
19839 pageviews
99 comments

TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,622 | Props total: 3 3
*Index of Exercises* - Abs

Use this thread to please post any and all of your favorite abdominal exercises that you do in your normal lifting routine...

99 comments for "*Index of Exercises* - Abs"

04-01-2005, 12:01 PM         #2
FaB514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are some basics:

11 years ago '04        #3
DJWho 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
my ads had cuts this is when i was running track then i stop my sh*t started to fade away
 04-06-2005, 01:22 AM         #4
RedRoseLova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJWho said:
my ads had cuts this is when i was running track then i stop my sh*t started to fade away
exactly

ab exercises are a joke

u gotta lose what's covering them
 04-07-2005, 03:04 AM         #5
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the ab exercise done with the high cable pulley, 'praying for pro's' as i like to call it :D
it's like this: you kneel under a high cable pully with a rope attached, grab the rope and pull it into your neck, all you gotta do now is bend over using your abs and make sure to NOT move your arms at all
it can really isolate the abs like no other exercise I know of can (you know how you always feel your quads while doing other ab execises) and there is no stress on your back and neck
 04-13-2005, 05:05 AM         #6
jaipatel666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedRoseLova said:
exactly

ab exercises are a joke

u gotta lose what's covering them

this is so true. everybody has a six pac u just gotta loose that fat to see them. i read somewhere that you need to have a body fat of less than 3% to see your 6pac
 04-13-2005, 06:25 PM         #7
stunnacorp_75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaipatel666 said:
this is so true. everybody has a six pac u just gotta loose that fat to see them. i read somewhere that you need to have a body fat of less than 3% to see your 6pac

how do u chek ya body fat?
 04-14-2005, 02:52 AM         #8
jaipatel666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunnacorp_75 said:
how do u chek ya body fat?

i think that there is a table that you look up that will show you how much % fat you have compared to your age, height etc..

don't know how accurate this is though
 04-14-2005, 03:49 AM         #9
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^not very accurate for lifters, since they check weight and length, but if you've got a lot of muscle mass you'll get a very distorted image
they sell these callipers to measure your BF%, those are very accurate
 11 years ago '04        #10
jj_143 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 0 0
 jaipatel666 said:
You do have to lose the fat but you gotta do the ab excercises if you want those sh*ts to be rock hard
 04-17-2005, 11:46 AM         #11
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just losing fat is not enough to show abs, it's nessecary but not enough, I know skinny guys (and I mean skinny skinny) who have no ab definition whatsoever
your abs are like 2 rubber bands running from your underbelly to your chest and they consist of about 6 pieces each (i think, because people can have 8 packs too, and i think also 12 packs), if you never trained them they're just flat rubber bands and you won't see them, training the abs makes each section stand out forward and that's how u get the washboard look
 04-19-2005, 02:02 AM         #12
jaipatel666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

true but usually to loose the fat you'll do the exercise to get the definition
 04-21-2005, 12:21 PM         #13
ShezCee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I go to the gym alot..and even when i dont..i still do mii crunches 2 times a day atleast..when i get up ..and then before i go to bed...every single day...dat shid pays off...you be sore as hale..but it works
 04-22-2005, 05:03 PM         #14
RedRoseLova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaipatel666 said:
i've read in my men's health mag it's 10%

Last edited by RedRoseLova; 04-22-2005 at 05:03 PM..
 11 years ago '98        #15
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$29,982 | Props total: 552 552
I think youre really close to death at less than 3%, if you arent already dead that is
 11 years ago '05        #16
Rockstar718 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 2623 2623
The Rockstar Ab Workout

05-04-2005, 04:16 PM         #17
Rose Gold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gls on the info i got fat over spring break lol gained like 20 pounds need to lose that shyt for the summer lol

Last edited by Rose Gold; 05-04-2005 at 04:17 PM..
 05-10-2005, 05:02 PM         #18
Crucifix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tellin u im tryin like a mofu*ka to get em shytz up but i cant get them out there
i dont kno it probably da fact that im a lil to lazy to do em consistently
 05-17-2005, 08:06 PM         #19
tml 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all about the abs, get them abs ripped up and everything looks better...chest, arms, and shoulders.
do sit-ups , crunches whatever you do just workem out hard at least 3 days a week
 05-21-2005, 07:46 AM         #20
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5ive_Micz said:
just losing fat is not enough to show abs, it's nessecary but not enough, I know skinny guys (and I mean skinny skinny) who have no ab definition whatsoever
your abs are like 2 rubber bands running from your underbelly to your chest and they consist of about 6 pieces each (i think, because people can have 8 packs too, and i think also 12 packs), if you never trained them they're just flat rubber bands and you won't see them, training the abs makes each section stand out forward and that's how u get the washboard look

Actually your abs are 5 muscles......3 horizontal and 2 verticle....picture your stomach as the top of an apple pie......when your abs show its because those muscles are pressing down on each other..peace
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy