*Index of Exercises* - Abs

most viewed right now
107 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #1
21200 page views
99 comments

TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
*Index of Exercises* - Abs

Use this thread to please post any and all of your favorite abdominal exercises that you do in your normal lifting routine...

99 comments for "*Index of Exercises* - Abs"

04-01-2005, 01:01 PM         #2
FaB514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are some basics:

14 years ago '04        #3
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 9 9
my ads had cuts this is when i was running track then i stop my sh*t started to fade away

04-06-2005, 02:22 AM         #4
RedRoseLova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJWho said
my ads had cuts this is when i was running track then i stop my sh*t started to fade away
exactly

ab exercises are a joke

u gotta lose what's covering them

04-07-2005, 04:04 AM         #5
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the ab exercise done with the high cable pulley, 'praying for pro's' as i like to call it :D
it's like this: you kneel under a high cable pully with a rope attached, grab the rope and pull it into your neck, all you gotta do now is bend over using your abs and make sure to NOT move your arms at all
it can really isolate the abs like no other exercise I know of can (you know how you always feel your quads while doing other ab execises) and there is no stress on your back and neck

04-13-2005, 06:05 AM         #6
jaipatel666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedRoseLova said
exactly

ab exercises are a joke

u gotta lose what's covering them

this is so true. everybody has a six pac u just gotta loose that fat to see them. i read somewhere that you need to have a body fat of less than 3% to see your 6pac

04-13-2005, 07:25 PM         #7
stunnacorp_75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaipatel666 said
this is so true. everybody has a six pac u just gotta loose that fat to see them. i read somewhere that you need to have a body fat of less than 3% to see your 6pac

how do u chek ya body fat?

04-14-2005, 03:52 AM         #8
jaipatel666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunnacorp_75 said
how do u chek ya body fat?

i think that there is a table that you look up that will show you how much % fat you have compared to your age, height etc..

don't know how accurate this is though

04-14-2005, 04:49 AM         #9
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^not very accurate for lifters, since they check weight and length, but if you've got a lot of muscle mass you'll get a very distorted image
they sell these callipers to measure your BF%, those are very accurate

14 years ago '04        #10
jj_143 
space
space
$533 | Props total: 28 28
 jaipatel666 said
You do have to lose the fat but you gotta do the ab excercises if you want those sh*ts to be rock hard

04-17-2005, 12:46 PM         #11
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just losing fat is not enough to show abs, it's nessecary but not enough, I know skinny guys (and I mean skinny skinny) who have no ab definition whatsoever
your abs are like 2 rubber bands running from your underbelly to your chest and they consist of about 6 pieces each (i think, because people can have 8 packs too, and i think also 12 packs), if you never trained them they're just flat rubber bands and you won't see them, training the abs makes each section stand out forward and that's how u get the washboard look

04-19-2005, 03:02 AM         #12
jaipatel666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

true but usually to loose the fat you'll do the exercise to get the definition

04-21-2005, 01:21 PM         #13
ShezCee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I go to the gym alot..and even when i dont..i still do mii crunches 2 times a day atleast..when i get up ..and then before i go to bed...every single day...dat shid pays off...you be sore as hale..but it works

04-22-2005, 06:03 PM         #14
RedRoseLova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaipatel666 said
i've read in my men's health mag it's 10%

Last edited by RedRoseLova; 04-22-2005 at 06:03 PM..

14 years ago '98        #15
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$31,039 | Props total: 4847 4847
I think youre really close to death at less than 3%, if you arent already dead that is

14 years ago '05        #16
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 13431 13431
The Rockstar Ab Workout

05-04-2005, 05:16 PM         #17
Rose Gold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gls on the info i got fat over spring break lol gained like 20 pounds need to lose that shyt for the summer lol

Last edited by Rose Gold; 05-04-2005 at 05:17 PM..

05-10-2005, 06:02 PM         #18
Crucifix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tellin u im tryin like a mofu*ka to get em shytz up but i cant get them out there
i dont kno it probably da fact that im a lil to lazy to do em consistently

05-17-2005, 09:06 PM         #19
tml 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all about the abs, get them abs ripped up and everything looks better...chest, arms, and shoulders.
do sit-ups , crunches whatever you do just workem out hard at least 3 days a week

05-21-2005, 08:46 AM         #20
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5ive_Micz said
just losing fat is not enough to show abs, it's nessecary but not enough, I know skinny guys (and I mean skinny skinny) who have no ab definition whatsoever
your abs are like 2 rubber bands running from your underbelly to your chest and they consist of about 6 pieces each (i think, because people can have 8 packs too, and i think also 12 packs), if you never trained them they're just flat rubber bands and you won't see them, training the abs makes each section stand out forward and that's how u get the washboard look

Actually your abs are 5 muscles......3 horizontal and 2 verticle....picture your stomach as the top of an apple pie......when your abs show its because those muscles are pressing down on each other..peace

05-28-2005, 03:23 PM         #21
lilsmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it good to let your abs have a day off after intense workouts..or should you work them out everyday?

05-28-2005, 03:47 PM         #22
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after very intense workouts i'd suggest taking a day off, but if you've only done like a 150 crunches or so, no hardcore ab-exercises with weight involved, I think it's ok to do them everyday
abs tend to recover faster than other muscles in your body

14 years ago '05        #23
eternalstoic 
space
space
$374 | Props total: 0 0
how do you lose whats coverin em? by joggin or whatever?

05-28-2005, 05:42 PM         #24
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^
yup...cardio and watching what you eat will do the trick

06-01-2005, 09:14 PM         #25
jimic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do abs on the regular and crunches wont cut it. The best and most effective ab exercise is leg lifts. True they hurt the most and are really hard to do but i when i started out i would do leg lifts till i failed then i would do knee raises. After threee sets of that i would use the decline bench with a to pound weight and do a routine of 40 sit ups on the bench. each 10 were different.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  15
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
372 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+203online now  13
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Apple Getting Flabby & Desperate - Introducing: the Apple Big Butt B..
36 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+73online now  5
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video