EXCLUSIVE! Suge's girl that set B.I.G up REVEALED!

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

06-18-2015, 09:30 PM         #1
76080 page views
621 comments

GeauxSaints 
space
space
space
Props total:    Slaps total:  
EXCLUSIVE! Suge's girl that set B.I.G up REVEALED!

2Pac UNRELEASED CRIME SCENE:
B.I.G UNRELEASED CRIME SCENE
That's her on the right.
Her name is Tammie Hawkins.
She went with David Kenner to LA county jail to see Suge while he was waiting to be sentenced on the f*ght at the MGM posing as a paralegal. Suge told her to go see Poochie and take care of Biggie.
In Greg Kading's book murder Rap he refers to her as Theresa Swann. In his book he says that she fronted alot of businesses for Suge to wash/hide his money. Including 662.
visit this link http://www.wysk.com/searc .. MMIE%20HAWKINS
Here is more evidence of him transfering million $ homes to her to duck the feds/IRS.
visit this link http://sanfernandovalleyb .. eyond.html?m=1
I'm going to quote Greg Kading now, " After I wrote the book and the story was out there, Suge wasnt really fu*king with Theresa. The situation got more uncomfortable when she sued him for child support".
*Tammie Hawkins sued Suge in 2010 for child support.
visit this link http://straightfromthea.c .. child-support/

Quoting Greg again:
"Truth is, Suge and Theresa have a long history of criminal activity together and share a love/hate relationship. Shes always been down for him and he probably undertstands to some degree that when she snitched, we (cops) were threatening to put her in jail and her kids in foster care. She still lives in same house Sharitha and Suge bought together.Bizarre".
*OK Suge was w/ Sharitha in the late 80's/early 90's. Check this out:
8243 Thoroughbred Street Rancho Cucamonga
Suge acquired this property on September 7, 1990. However, property records show a transfer to Tammie Hawkins on January 26, 2001 which may have been a transfer from Suge with the familiar odd sale transaction in the amount of $10,000.

*Papa G on Leaving death Row, 2pac's Rolling Stone Cover, Reggie Wright and *TAMMIE HAWKINS*!!!
Notorious BIG VIBE party the night of shooting plus live footage of the shooting (1997)

Last edited by GeauxSaints; 06-22-2015 at 09:29 PM..
+15   

best
worst
621 comments

5 years ago '14        #2
Razgriz 
space
space
Props total: 5 5  Slaps total: 3 3
Yup this is her. She said Poochie k*lled BIG on suge's orders.

06-18-2015, 10:17 PM         #3
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
Take it down why? Everything n their are facts.

5 years ago '14        #4
echion911  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 15330 15 K  Slaps total: 33448 33 K
Noone cares about BIGs murder nomore.

If BIGs murderer and Pacs murderer were found and arrested the same day, Pac's article would be front page headline in every major newspaper and Big's article would be section E page 24 near the comics and classifieds.

5 years ago '14        #5
Vladimir Levin 
space
space
Props total: 7219 7 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
 echion911 said
Noone cares about BIGs murder nomore.

If BIGs murderer and Pacs murderer were found and arrested the same day, Pac's article would be front page headline and Big's would be section D page 24, near the comics and classifieds.
Dont care bout either one of they murders..and ill never understand ppl that really be tryna crack these old a*s pointless cases..one got his silly a*s smoked tryna run with gangbangers and one rode his dumbass into an obvious death trap...Theee End lol

06-18-2015, 10:29 PM         #6
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
The D.A. won't prosecute Suge because:“The D.A. in Los Angeles knows that this is an extremely difficult situation to try and prosecute. Here’s the problem; You’ve got [Tammie Hawkins] confessing, and then, there was a bad move by law enforcement to give her immunity. The shooter’s dead, the female confessor has immunity, so you just have Suge Knight. “The D.A.’s office in Los Angeles has a policy: They don’t prosecute murders based on the testimony of one witness, which is now just the girlfriend. So the D.A.’s realizing, ‘OK, what are we going to do? We’re going to prosecute Suge Knight for solicitation of murder and the whole thing’s based on the testimony of his baby momma"?

06-18-2015, 10:49 PM         #7
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
From Greg Kading:After "Theresa flipped on Suge..the plan was to wire her up and have her try and get Suge talking...we knew it probably wasnt gonna work because suge would have thought "what the fu*k you bringing that up for". However, in order for a judge to sign a wiretap (which was really my goal), we had to "exhaust" the use of the informant (Theresa). Suge even checked Theresa for a wire (didnt find it - the FBI has some pretty cool sh*t that was used). Theresa asked Suge, "what should I say if anyone asks (about Big)". Suge answered, "No one knows about that but you (pointing his finger at her), me (pointing back at himself), and he's on tour (pointing toward the sky and presumably talking about Poochie."

5 years ago '14        #8
baskeeyacht 
space
space
Props total: 24261 24 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
killers are gone with the wind

move on

the ppl that need to know know what went down, ipuff knows who did big, suge knows who did pac and vice versa

. let it go.

06-18-2015, 11:35 PM         #9
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
Suge bought both his Impala and Poochie's Impala at the same time from the same place and were special order vehicles that had to be shipped from Arizona. If the lead I'm onto is correct, the car Poochie drove was registered under a leasing company, as were several of the death Row vehicles. All I have right now is circumstantial evidence. However, if i can tie the vehicle to Poochie, it is another substantiating factor supporting Theresa Swann's confession. I've already located the official attorney letters from David Kenner to the LA County Sheriffs Department which corroborate Theresa Swanns claims about her visits with Suge. Pretty compelling stuff.

06-18-2015, 11:44 PM         #10
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
1.Biggies entourage (Lil Cease, Gregory Young, Damien Butler, etc.) knew Keffe and his crew. Lil Cease (who was the closest person to the shooter besides Biggie) was asked and shown pictures of the Southsiders. Lil Cease was interviewed multiple times, as was the rest of the entourage, and none of them even hinted at the idea that the Southsiders did it.
2. All the Southsiders at the party openly admitted to being there and their stories were consistent and verified. Puffy waved Keffe past his security to speak with him. The security did not observe any hostility or argument of any kind. If there had been, Puffy would have directed the security to "keep an eye" on the Southsiders. He didn't. The Bad Boy crew relaxed, partied and acted like they hadn't a care in the world. In fact, as Biggie was getting in his Suburban, Damien was hooting and hollering to him, "We're back baby". According to Keffe, Puffy told him to "be careful-the Feds are all over me". That statement is extremely telling because the Feds from New York had been in L.A. tailing Bad Boy earlier in the week in an attempt to locate the source of guns and dope recently seized at house and to locate a wanted murder fugitive named Charles Hightower that was believed to be hanging with Bad Boy.Its implausible to think Keffe would loan his own car to an "unknown" Southsider to carry out a hit when he has just been told the Feds were staking out the party.
3.Zip was at the party. He was also at the hospital. Zip is Puffy's close friend and Biggies son's godfather. Zip is extremely close to Faith. When Zip picked Faith up at the LA airport earlier that week, he was with Keffe. When Faith asked, "who are those guys following us?" Zip said, "Oh don't worry - they're cool-they're our security" (paraphrased from interview). No way in the world the Southsiders k*lled Big without Zip knowing about it. If the Southsiders had k*lled Big, a war would have started between Zip and the SSCC. No way Zip would let that go unanswered.
4. Cease "positively" identified the Impala as green. Like David Mack's Impala, Keffe's was black. Cease was in the best position out of everybody to see the car. He was less than 5 feet from it. Reggie Blaylock (who was way behind the shooting only saw the Impala from a distance in the dark- which is why he thought the car was black. At night-time from a distance, the green Impala looks black. The LAPD, including Poole, was so confident the Impala was green, they issued a "Wanted Bulletin" for the car.
5. Keffe and other Southside Crips admitted they were not "hired" to do security for money. They simply were invited to attend free concerts in exchange for keeping Suge's goon squad at bay. We saw a taste of this at the awards show in LA when the SSCC and death Row/Mob Piru had a confrontation. This information refutes the claim that SSCC's k*lled Biggie for non-payment of security services. That leaves us with the possibility of the SSCC's k*lling Biggie over money owed for Pac's murder.
6. Keffe was rolling in money in 1997. He was in the heydey of his national drug distribution network. He was not concerned with money. In addition, he knew as well as anybody that the murder of Tupac was more about Orlando getting even than anything else, therefore, he was not pressing on Puffy for payment. Remember, Puffs main target/goal was getting rid of Suge, not Pac. Suge was the real threat to Puffy, not Pac. Keffe knew the solicitation to take out Suge and Pac was from Puffy, not Big, so why k*ll Biggie? It doesnt get you paid? If Keffe and crew were gonna k*ll someone for non-payment for the hit it would have been Puff.
7. If Keffe directed one of the Southsiders to k*ll Big - why would he deny it while simultaneously admitting to k*lling Pac? If Keffe was gonna lie about the murder to save his a*s in 2008, he could have just said, "yep, my homie so-and so did it". He didn't say that because he knew we would demand substantiating proof. Admitting to k*lling Pac and denying k*lling Big, if true, doesn't serve Keffe's purposes - it actually hurts him. He and his attorney knew that.
8. If the SSCC's k*lled Big, why is Suges girlfriend admitting that she, Poochie and Suge did it? This girl love Suge and has been his criminal accomplice for years. She was sobbing over this whole ordeal - not out of guilt, but out of having to "roll" on a man she's loved for so long. After her May 28, 2009 interview, Daryn Dupree and I began to work on identifying Poochies car. We were told he drove an Impala that Suge had bought for him the same day Suge bought his own Impala (Suge was known for buying some of his boys their cars. Suge had bought Alton McDonald the Supra Alton was driving in Vegas Sept. 7th which Orlando fired a round into). We went back and asked Suges girlfriend, "Hey, what color was Poochies Impala when you met with him and paid him the money?" She described the car to me and Daryn Dupree as "aqua"". When I look at the special order factory paint available on the 1995 and 1996 Impalas which Chevrolet calls grey-green metallic, I see how it could be described as "aqua". It also might explain why Gregory Young (the driver in Bigs Suburban) mistook the suspects vehicle as "grey". As we all know, lighting is everything when it comes to color. On the 911 tape, the car was described as blue. If we take all that information green-grey-blue-agua - it leaves us with the high probability of the Chevrolet Metallic Grey -Green factory color. Greg Kading

06-19-2015, 01:34 AM         #11
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
“Theresa,” the girlfriend, confesses, she tells us that she had paid Poochie at the direction of Knight, [that] Poochie had an Impala that Knight had bought him, and then we have these other people that were in the inner circle, the other death Row [Records staff]/gang members who all told us about this relationship that Suge had with Poochie. And we have these reports of Poochie doing these other shootings for Suge. And so we’re like, “Okay, well this seems to be his kinda go-to guy when he’s having these kind of problems.” And so that’s all the stuff that’s discussed in the book, and it will compound the girl’s statement. We took her statement, it was reinforced with these other statements by these other insiders, and then the circumstantial evidence of the car, the money transfers, all of the things that happened [that] led us to believe that she was telling the truth.David Kenner has what we call … he’s got privileged communications, because he’s the attorney. Which means, they don’t have to talk on a phone, it means they meet in the attorney-client area of the jail where they can have full contact, non-monitored conversations because it’s attorney-client [privilege]. So no deputy or no prison employee’s gonna be able to stand there and listen to it. So what Kenner had done was he brought Theresa Swann into the jail under the ruse of her being his legal aid. So, Kenner shows up to talk to his client, Knight, he brings Swann with him, says, “Yeah, she’s my aid,” and now it allows the two of them to sit down and talk, without any monitoring, without any overhearing and all of that.

Last edited by GeauxSaints; 06-19-2015 at 01:38 AM..

5 years ago '06        #12
Stupid Fresh 
space
space
Props total: 12515 12 K  Slaps total: 2378 2 K
uncle murda been the most vocal about suge being behind this sh*t

06-19-2015, 02:06 AM         #13
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
Yeah, he did it, I've always wondered who the b*tch was that set BIG up I ran across all this sh*t last week and put it all together. I wanted to post it on BX to c what ppl think.

5 years ago '09        #14
Final Boss 
space
space
Props total: 725 725  Slaps total: 219 219
retalliation no boubt

"who shot ya"

"my team in the marine blue"

06-19-2015, 02:19 AM         #15
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
The real question tho BX... smash or pass?

5 years ago '14        #16
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25873 25 K  Slaps total: 18518 18 K
Whoa! First page

5 years ago '04        #17
Scoop24 
space
space
Props total: 2113 2 K  Slaps total: 161 161
guess that Karma bout to finish Suge for good.

5 years ago '11        #18
KingP1n 
space
space
Props total: 6252 6 K  Slaps total: 940 940
Ya'll doing too much.

Oh well fu*k it both them n*ggas got clapped...
On another note free Suge Knight.

06-19-2015, 02:55 AM         #19
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
I mean as far as like when they do their heat-of-the-moment type stuff, or their drive-bys, they’re not coordinated and planned. And they don’t have this orchestrated thing.
[So] to think that Keffe D is gonna walk into the Petersen Automotive Museum, go up – and he actually walks up and asks … first he encounters Lil’ Cease, and then Puffy kinda waves him through, and Puffy and Biggie are sitting there together and [Keffe is] like, “Yo, man, y’all need some security here? There’s some Blood muthafu*kas here.” And they’re like, “Nah, we’re cool, we’re good.” So then, Keffe D just kinda leaves it alone. And in [2008] he tells us though, he’s like, “Man, I knew something was wrong when I got there. I saw them death Row [Records] people there.” And of course, it’s no stretch of the imagination that they’re gonna wanna retaliate for what happened to Tupac. And so he says he was on alert, thinking something was gonna go down.
But I just, I really – Because he came clean in the one [murder], it gives him a little bit of credibility in his denial of the other. And then when you compound it out with the fact that now we have [“Theresa Swann”] confessing to that one, and telling us what actually happened, all those collective considerations allow us to kind of draw the conclusions we have.

06-19-2015, 03:02 AM         #20
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
Keffe D says, "[Combs] took me downstairs and he's like, 'Man, I want to get rid of them dudes.' ... I was like, 'We'll wipe their a*s out, quick. It's nothing.' ... We wanted a million." In another stunning confession, detailed in LAPD documents reviewed by the Weekly, the mother of one of Knight's children, identified in Kading's book as "Theresa Swann," breaks down in tears, stating that the former death Row boss gave her the money to pay Wardell "Poochie" Fouse — Knight's close a*sociate and a fellow member of the Mob Piru Bloods — to k*ll Smalls.

06-19-2015, 03:09 AM         #21
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
Sure enough, just five months after Keffe D alleged he'd watched his nephew, "Baby Lane" Anderson, k*ll Shakur on orders from Sean Combs, Kading's investigative team hit a second home run when one of Suge Knight's baby mommas fingered Knight as having handed her the money to pay for Smalls' murder.

Kading describes the woman as a well-kept beauty in her early 40s with a slim figure and trademark hoop earrings — although the stress of being one of Knight's ladies-in-waiting, through the rise and fall of his L.A. rap empire, had begun to take its toll, physically.

She's named "Theresa Swann" in murder Rap for her own protection. L.A. Weekly has verified her identity as Knight's longtime lover and business a*sociate but has chosen not to reveal her name. Kading planned to notify her last weekend that murder Rap was going to print. He says federal agents are prepared to relocate her if necessary, to a*sure her safety in the wake of its publication.

5 years ago '11        #22
Shanked 
space
space
space
Props total: 3151 3 K  Slaps total: 990 990
#FreeShotgunSuge

Pac called shotgun for eternity in all of Suge's whips dats why he be runnin n*ggas over on the daily #LastMofu*kaBreathin

:mjcry2:

06-19-2015, 03:26 AM         #23
GeauxSaints  OP
space
space
space
Hahahaha

5 years ago '14        #24
Alpallday 
space
space
Props total: 2604 2 K  Slaps total: 534 534
 Vladimir Levin said
Dont care bout either one of they murders..and ill never understand ppl that really be tryna crack these old a*s pointless cases..one got his silly a*s smoked tryna run with gangbangers and one rode his dumbass into an obvious death trap...Theee End lol
Buuuuut you came in here anyway....thanks for your two cents

5 years ago '14        #25
Alpallday 
space
space
Props total: 2604 2 K  Slaps total: 534 534
 baskeeyacht said
killers are gone with the wind

move on

the ppl that need to know know what went down, ipuff knows who did big, suge knows who did pac and vice versa

. let it go.
Let what go? If n*ggas wanna know more whats wrong with that? No one forced you to click the sh*t....

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-65online now  21
Folks In China Don't Want Black Men In Their Country Because They Believe
221 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Mar 28 - New Orleans Mayor Would've Canceled Mardi Gras If Trump Administratio..
159 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Most unstoppable sports game athlete?
64 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy