Mar 28 - TI Comments On Altercation With Lil' Flip

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-30-2005, 12:01 AM         #26
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st off: T.I going down to flips turf in texas is not be hard or down, thats what you call a stupid n*gga. People don't get the difference between being hard and being stupid. How you gonna roll around in someone elses hood tryin to act hard, you deserve to get clapped. Having heart is gettin a n*gga on site where ever you see his a*s, you dont going looking for somebody in they hood.

2nd: Ya'll heard one side of the story, in no way am i taking flips side but you can't really believe the first n*gga thats quick to talk. And for those saying that if flips supposedly sent a n*gga to hit T.I on the head is a bi*ch move, cut that. If my life is on the line, there aint no such thing as a bi*ch move, either he gone get me, or am i gonna him, dont matter if i got all my homies with me or by myself, im pretty sure T.I wasn't alone either. fu*k a bi*ch move, respect means nothin when your dead homie.

3rd. For n*ggas that say flip has no respect in texas. Flip is an investment, n*ggas down in texas got money on flip cause he makes money, thats a fact. Speak on what you know, not what you heard. T.I's a nobody, what kinda gangsta where a neon blue polo shirt with a fishermans hat.....lol...get outta here

14 years ago '04        #27
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 4575 4575
Its pretty obvious that all of you are fu*king stupid. Honestly, thats a fact, not an opinion. a*suming what happened, is fu*king stupid without knowing fully. TI said he went to Cloverland to film a DVD, NOT to start sh*t you fu*king retards. I swear, n*ggas on the box make me laugh. I could go on on how much yall n*ggas is wild, but sh*t, Itd be a waste of my time.

14 years ago '04        #28
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 flossaphy said
3rd. For n*ggas that say flip has no respect in texas. Flip is an investment, n*ggas down in texas got money on flip cause he makes money, thats a fact. Speak on what you know, not what you heard. T.I's a nobody, what kinda gangsta where a neon blue polo shirt with a fishermans hat.....lol...get outta here
Flip gets little respect in Texas, very little. *wear.

Yes, Flip is a wonderful investment. What was this "investments" last hit btw? Sunshine? FOH.

03-30-2005, 12:34 AM         #29
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha how you know you in the a? flip get his repect he's the n*gga that made it! and fu*k a dvd you know ti was there to say haha im in cloverland where flip, or something to that effect

14 years ago '04        #30
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 lishbone said
haha how you know you in the a? flip get his repect he's the n*gga that made it! and fu*k a dvd you know ti was there to say haha im in cloverland where flip, or something to that effect

ti was there for the nelly concert when he heard about his sis. ti is already coo wit the rest of the clover gs. they had asked him about flip already. he said he aint worried about flip and that was it. flip is just a victim of shall i say...self defense. hahaha.

Last edited by Rashad69; 03-30-2005 at 03:44 AM..

03-30-2005, 02:48 AM         #31
macjtodd2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ti lying the dvd would already been bootleg by now . why yall hatin on flip is it cause flip got alot more money and album sells than ti with less videos and tv exposer.ti bumping but flip better albums proved it thats why puff aint going to sign him, by the way fu*k paul wall d*ck riding a*s thats the only texas muthafu*ka ridin with ti cause he brought a grill from him

03-30-2005, 08:11 AM         #32
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BS....your grand hustle doesn't have props from the cloverland..cloverland isn't some huge part of the houston..it's a fu*king little a*s hood...maybe 10 blocks...anit no 5th, no 3rd...sh*t is small in campared....And you cares with nelly, ole flip had a song on the cd...Flip is headlining concerts now, not opening..why am i fu*king wriiting this sh*t..i like ti music for the most part, and i like flip's...both been wrong in this beef sh*t...and now still nothings been proved except it's easy to lie bout sh*t..if you more than 10 feet away from the f*ght..then we don't REALLY know what happened!

03-30-2005, 11:15 AM         #33
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If real life is anything like def jam f*ght for new york, lil flip is quite a bi*ch in a fistf*ght

14 years ago '04        #34
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 664 664
someone get the tape

14 years ago '04        #35
JJH35 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 1157 1157
i aint making ne a*sumptions til i actually see the video

14 years ago '04        #36
Mr_Plenty  OP
space
space
$2,820 | Props total: 444 444
u kno the stupid thing about this yall n Ti keep sayin flip sent somebody to get him from behind...i was wondering how the hell u have time to signal someone to come behind someone else and clap them without them hearing a sound or noticing your signal if yall arguing n shyt....2 n*ggas arguing lookin right at each other.... i think dude jus seen ti mouthin off wit his boy n clap him, simple as dat...cuz i would haha

Last edited by Mr_Plenty; 03-30-2005 at 11:44 AM..

14 years ago '05        #37
Arceo 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 988 988
lol maybe the guy who hit TI in the back of his head was just tryna straighten out his his hat. goodness. lol

14 years ago '04        #38
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
lol man, yall HEAR so many stories, that finally when someone who was there speaks on it, you say "man ion believe that sh*t" I Guess the only thing a lot of you fu*ks will believe is the tape. So once that is released, I wanna see how much u n*ggas side with Flip's favor when you see how much of a bi*ch he was.

05-23-2006, 10:39 AM         #39
Ms.TeXaSofli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wats hood erbody

13 years ago '04        #40
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,115 | Props total: 3157 3157
Datz old newz....Rick Ross Got Beef Wit Em Now...

05-23-2006, 11:30 AM         #41
D-BlockSuljah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flip still chillin in Htown ---- Ti is goin on the OC = i lost all respect for Ti with this Move ..

13 years ago '06        #42
asian-sensation 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
didn't they just squash the beef...

13 years ago '05        #43
katalist 239 heat pts239
space
space
$37,421 | Props total: 2026 2026
Ti think he 2 dope and un-touchable, like no buddy gonna be able to get at him...

05-23-2006, 12:23 PM         #44
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are ignant I agree with what Pimp C said

13 years ago '05        #45
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,436 | Props total: 272 272
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said
he never said he didnt beat the sh*t out of any of them.. the only details we got where that he got hit from behind but not knocked out... people gotta remember flip is a small ja rule size fu*ker so if a big a*s bodyguard nails u in the head you should get knocked out cold
wtf u talkin bout flips 6'3...lol i could care less who beat up who not like i kno either of em..this f*ght happened in 2005...where teh damn video tape at?..ya...

05-23-2006, 10:24 PM         #46
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole thing was made up i believe.... first off Tip was on probation and couldn't be involved in any altercations so why would he go run to the radio and say he got a tape when he know damn well feds can conviscate the video.... sh*t sounds made up to sell records...... i heard Tip got snuffed by either Black al capone or Z-ro... so to my understanding Tip got hit and didn't do sh*t

13 years ago '04        #47
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 8189 8189
 Pappy Mason said
this whole thing was made up i believe.... first off Tip was on probation and couldn't be involved in any altercations so why would he go run to the radio and say he got a tape when he know damn well feds can conviscate the video.... sh*t sounds made up to sell records...... i heard Tip got snuffed by either Black al capone or Z-ro... so to my understanding Tip got hit and didn't do sh*t
i like T.I. but sometimes he do reckless stuff especially since he been on probation. he shootin at nightclubs and sh*t in front of everybody. im afraid his career is gonna be shortend by jail time.

and yeah i heard z-ro was involved but i dont know how. but i did hear Macboney dragged flip threw the parking lot.

13 years ago '05        #48
tazbanks28 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 1 1
This is old.. k*ll this

05-23-2006, 10:47 PM         #49
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the hell would sum 1 dig up a thread that is older than hurricane katrina by 5 months....?????

05-23-2006, 10:50 PM         #50
MS74 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TwinCaliber2kz said
Datz old newz....Rick Ross Got Beef Wit Em Now...
Rick ross got beef with T.I. or Flip

Home      

most viewed right now
+164online now  70
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
388 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+50online now  43
Crazy PAC bar in retrospect
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  32
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia