Mar 28 - TI Comments On Altercation With Lil' Flip

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
9172 pageviews
66 comments

Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 110 110
Mar 28 - TI Comments On Altercation With Lil' Flip

Atlanta, Georgia rapper TI recently appeared on Atlanta’s 107.9 and confirmed that a physical confrontation took place between him and rival rapper, Lil’ Flip.

A feud between the two rappers reached boiling point last Thursday, after TI appeared on Houston, Texas radio station 97.9, commenting on the growing tension between the two rappers.

Later in the evening, reports swirled that the two men crossed paths in the Cloverland section of Houston, where TI was shooting a DVD.

TI appeared on Atlanta, Georgia radio station 107.9 last week on Emperor Searcy’s show and discussed the altercation.

“He was walking behind the car and I’m walking up to him trying to beg him to come out from behind the car, so we can get a square deal going,” TI stated. “He sent somebody from behind and they hit me in the back of the head, that did happen.”

Apparently TI brought along a videotape of the incident, which he allowed the DJ to view, confirming that a videotape of the altercation exists.

“I don’t say things, I do things. If I say things, I do things,” TI stated on the air. “I came to show my face and my tape. I showed them the tape, I showed them what happened and they’ve seen it.”

During the interview, TI stated that the verbal feud boiled over into a f!ght while he was in Houston, Texas, after Lil’ Flip allegedly threatened TI’s son on a mixtape.

TI dismissed reports that he sustained serious injuries during the f!ght as reports have suggested, noting to on air personalities that he did not have a blemish on his body.

“Ima die by mines,” TI said. “If you’re not willing to die, or k!ll about the things you say [and] disrespect me, my family and my loved ones, then you might as well leave me alone.”

The rapper stated that on his end, the beef between him and Lil’ Flip is over and revealed several upcoming projects.

The rapper’s Grand Hustle label will release a full length from R&B artist Governor this summer, a documentary and other projects, including an upcoming appearance on the hit television show The O.C., which is slated to air in next month.

SOURCE:

[pic - click to view]

www.allhiphop.com

[pic - click to view]

http://www.allhiphop.com/ .. pnews/?ID=4239

66 comments for "Mar 28 - TI Comments On Altercation With Lil' Flip"

11 years ago '04        #2
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 110 110
in my "opinion" more rappers needa start scrappin n leave the gunz at home... but if what ti says was true wit flip sendin a n*gga to clap in the back of his head piece then thats a bi*ch move lol ... o theres also an audio u can listen to on the site... good read tho give props
 03-28-2005, 10:21 AM         #3
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait hold up him and flip actually fist f!ght and now theres no beef? where im from a f!ght makes beef even stronger...maybe flip actually did beat his a.ss to the point he scared to beef with him anymore
 11 years ago '04        #4
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 64 64
well i remember back in middle school days, after you fought, sh*t was done with. You respected each other more. 412 ya heard!
 11 years ago '04        #5
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 110 110
lol this sh*t is crazy
 03-28-2005, 10:33 AM         #6
Iceman46ct 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah.. if this T.I. version is true it confirms the radio in Detroit re-telling... only thing is in Detroit radio it was said Country wiped-out whoever snuck T.I. and that Flip got K.O'ed with one punch by somebody while tryin to sneak a punch on T.I.

Apparently that one KO punch ended everything and some of Flip's crew was laughin cuz he couldn't get up.

Don't take it as the gospel just what Detroit radio said. (105.9 I think)

Last edited by Iceman46ct; 03-28-2005 at 10:34 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #7
dank 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 340 340
 including an upcoming appearance on the hit television show The O.C., which is slated to air in next month.

[B said:
SOURCE:[/B]
[WEBSITE LINK]
[WEBSITE LINK]
what a homo
 03-28-2005, 11:24 AM         #8
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Orange County...
 11 years ago '05        #9
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 0 0
so from what t.i. is sayin...flip didn't get touched and t.i. got slumped.....damn shame shame shame
 03-28-2005, 11:52 AM         #10
Triple6ATL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, I was recently told that flip bi*ch a.ss didn't even touch tip. Some other fuk n*gga did and that n*gga MacBoney beat the sh*t out of flip once the sh*t started poppin off. I really need to see this tape. I can't even respect flip as a man no mo cause that was some ho sh*t.
 03-28-2005, 11:59 AM         #11
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he never said he didnt beat the sh*t out of any of them.. the only details we got where that he got hit from behind but not knocked out... people gotta remember flip is a small ja rule size fu*ker so if a big a.ss bodyguard nails u in the head you should get knocked out cold
 03-28-2005, 12:07 PM         #12
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillers said:
well i remember back in middle school days, after you fought, sh*t was done with. You respected each other more. 412 ya heard!

i remember that to
 03-28-2005, 12:15 PM         #13
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check this website Out with full details by T.I. and some other dude who saw the f!ght
SouthWest-Connection.com
 03-28-2005, 04:02 PM         #14
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said:
he never said he didnt beat the sh*t out of any of them.. the only details we got where that he got hit from behind but not knocked out... people gotta remember flip is a small ja rule size fu*ker so if a big a.ss bodyguard nails u in the head you should get knocked out cold
MacBoney is not a body guard
 03-28-2005, 08:22 PM         #15
polski- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone got the tape yet?
 03-28-2005, 08:58 PM         #16
yuffie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI is major big here in the ATL. TI is real, and the sh*t he says is true. always. Im suprised he didnt beat flips a.ss.. I just cant wait for the tape.
 03-28-2005, 09:19 PM         #17
ronb1412004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ye after a fist f!ght sh*t should be settled so it doesnt escalate into somethin bad
 03-28-2005, 09:39 PM         #18
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall need to stop favoring bi*chness...its about time people stepped up and put their money where their mouth is....rappers should be fu*kin f!ghtin every day..... not just oh man ur stupid and then take pics at the grammys....man i have alot of respect for both ti and lil flip i love both their music....stop ridin nas and will smith d!ck....this is gangsta rap not romance rap
 11 years ago '04        #19
yungridah 
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
thanks for the elobaration of this feud between t.i and flip. that's almost exactly what i heard too. but, i thought flip had hit T.I. after coming out from behind a truck/car. WTF flip was doing running behind a fu*kin car, anyway. I hope this n*gga flip didnt try to send another n*gga to hit small a.ss t.i. from behind. I will lose all respect after i see the video, tho. The way flip was talking on his cd with z-ro sounded like he was really gonna leak that n*gga. FLIP was wrong for going after t.i.'s family. He lucky t.i. didn't bust shots at Flip. But, this is what I call real beef. These two n*ggas actually fought or at least tried to f!ght. All these other wack a.ss publicity stunt beefing just to get record sales is fake as hell. THIS HERE, IS REAL BEEF! or was real beef!
 11 years ago '04        #20
LMB 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 0 0
Rah T.I. on the O.C !!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scott’s Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show I’ve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
182 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy