T.I beat up lil flip

most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Philly TOP GOON Ar-AB takes shot @ MEEK while making SALUTE 2 GAME !
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-26-2005, 09:22 AM         #21
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hoodlegend said:
Yall some lame a.ss n*ggas spreadin internet rumors with no proof. NONE of yall n*ggas seen what happened wit ya own two eyes so stfu and stay seated. One n*gga [C-Note] say some sh*t and yall clowns take the story and run with it. n*ggas choosin sides of who won and sh*t. Easiest way to solve all of this sh*t is to wait until that footage get released. To the n*ggas that's talkin about T.I. is a little n*gga, must not know sh*t because size don't matter. That's how most big n*ggas get knocked the fu*k out, for underestimatin a little n*gga! So until n*ggas see that tape......Get the fu*k outta here wit the bullsh*t stories!

^^^^Realest talk in the whole fu*kin thread!

somebody else has to say that it is the realest talk in the thread
 03-26-2005, 01:51 PM         #22
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
.....All the Houston cats are saying T.I. got knocked out and all the ATL cats are saying Flip got knocked.
Hell yea i agree. That n*gga from tx was lyin he was just the first to post so he started that T.I got beat up sh*t. T.I got punched once by a n*gga from clover g'z or one of flips bodyguards, and Kuntry put it to him. Then Flip tried to sneak a n*gga and Macboney put it to him. Now yall might say T.I is a lil n*gga but Big Kuntry and MacBoney damn sho aint. Thats who did all the a.ss whoopin. Now that is something i believe.
 03-26-2005, 01:55 PM         #23
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JsunBristow said:
ni99a's really don't know what they talking about.....of course ti gonna go on the radio saying he beat flips a.ss....truth is....well TIP may have won the beef on the mic, but skinny dude got his today.....
And T.I didnt say he beat his a.ss, he said Flip got his a.ss beat fu*kin with him. T.I didnt do sh*t, not cause he's lil but cause he aint have to. Lil dont mean sh*t i bet Zab Judah will put flip on his a.ss in a few seconds, and hes only like 130 lbs. So that size dont mean sh*t. sh*t ill put flip on his a.ss im only 145.
 03-26-2005, 04:57 PM         #24
~OSiRiS~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what da fu*k dey gone get from this besides promotion____! and I heard on 107.9 (atlanta radio station) that he called them from the Chrysler they came in tellin what happened_____ which was a little gay____ but its still stupid
 11 years ago '04        #25
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 117 117
weight dont mean sh*t
 03-26-2005, 07:22 PM         #26
ekko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said in the other forum .. its prolly all rumors and lies lol
 03-26-2005, 11:33 PM         #27
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that sh*t...."size doesn't mean a thing" True.....maybe 80 percent of the time...at the same time you gotta look at it like that.....Just cuz TI talks the talk doesn't mean he gonna walk the walk.....he act like a real tough street ni99a.....but just cuz he say sh*t in his rhymes doesn't mean he do it.....same goes for flip...they could both be some fake a.ss ni99a's who got they a.ss stomped.

I know people in ATL, ghetto ni99as from the trap who ain't never heard or this dude until he started rapping...same has been said for Flip down in the Cloverland...the industry is full of studio gangsta's.....if this n*gga's met one on one we would have the biggest cat f!ght since Ja and 50's so called altercation.
 11 years ago '04        #28
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
man, i know SOMEBODY got this tape...
 03-27-2005, 09:32 PM         #29
brickcheeze230 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea...This probally just some rumor some geek fanatic came up wit..

But if they did really f!ght..ain,t no way T.i could rock flip

flip is like what..6'1 and T.i is like 5'0..come on now guys...its impossible
 11 years ago '04        #30
RichieRich 
space
space
space
$36 | Props total: 0 0
let me tell u what i know from right now, i just got an audio clip from the radio station shade 45 an t.i. was on the radio station an showed them the video, so im guessin what the radio person said was true. but supposably lil flip rolled up wit his n*ggas an t.i. started callin flip out an flip started walkin away an lookin like he was hidin so t.i. was talkin sh*t followin him as flip wuz backin up an t.i. got snuffed in the back of the dome by 1 of flips n*ggas, so t.i.'s peoples jumped on that n*gga an then macboney got ahold of flip some how and started thumpin flips a.ss then lil 3rd from cloverland started stompin flip then t.i. jumped in on the action too supposably kickin him in the face in sh*t, then shots popped off an sh*t got broke up an n*ggaz bounced.
im guessin this is real cuz the radio personality said he jus witnessed the video an said flip was really hidin an got fu*ked up bad. but i wasnt there so well just have to see the video. an t.i. said he will be droppin the video soon.
 11 years ago '04        #31
RichieRich 
space
space
space
$36 | Props total: 0 0
 brickcheeze230 said:
yea...This probally just some rumor some geek fanatic came up wit..

But if they did really f!ght..ain,t no way T.i could rock flip

flip is like what..6'1 and T.i is like 5'0..come on now guys...its impossible

listen cuz, i aint no big fan of t.i. or flip but u must of not know alot bout throwin hangs n*gga cuz i seen n*ggas alot smaller than who they were fadin straight do em in. it aint how big u is n*gga, it helps but it dont much matter.
plus i gotta my n*gga gary dats probably about 5'6 an i bet anythng dat n*gga will straight fu*k up anybody u got. dats real
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
36 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy