T.I beat up lil flip

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
493 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-25-2005, 06:21 AM         #1
8848 pageviews
32 comments

reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I beat up lil flip

Whoever started that other thread was lyin tryin to make it a rumor so you wont know who did what, but T.I just came on the radio to confirm that its true and he's got footage for the nonbelievers. See a n*gga from texas would start a rumor bout it first cause thats where it happens, and say Flip won just so thatll spread around quicker than what really happened. But the tape will tell it all. And it will be released.

32 comments for "T.I beat up lil flip"

03-25-2005, 07:24 AM         #2
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha someone up the video. i can't stand lil flip.
 03-25-2005, 08:25 AM         #3
P_$_C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tip was on the radio talking bout that sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #4
gopherboy7 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
someone up the video
 12 years ago '05        #5
IllfireBeatz 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
 pimp_c said:
that n*gga flip got fu*ked up but i want to see this godamn tape fa sho to see for myself lets all cross our fingers and hope this dvd is rlsed soon or atleast a clip of the BRAWL :rolleyes:
How would you no, were you there..........wait till you see the video then judge who won................lame
 12 years ago '04        #6
Ameen 
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
Lil' Flip gets fu*ked up in Def Jam f!ght For New York too.........
 03-25-2005, 09:29 AM         #7
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Game Is The sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #8
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
yea....once i getthat sh*t imma make an avy of macboney stompin flips a.ss lol
 12 years ago '04        #9
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,987 | Props total: 1572 1572
Ti Got His Lil bi*ch a.ss Stomped Not That I Really Care , But I Dont Like His Punk a.ss ,and He Needs A As Whoopin To Shut Up All That Talkin He Does..
 03-25-2005, 10:57 AM         #10
Schmerb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First everyone is acting like they were there to witness the f!ght, just cause the man says he fu*ked some dude up don't make it true. I just read the article on Allhiphop.com and it said that TI refused to comment on the situation so i don't know if he said he whooped his a.ss or not but why you gonna go on the radio saying you just got your a.ss handed to you. of course he is gonna say he fu*ked flip up. I personally can't stand TI and think he is in the top 5 worst rappers out right now. c*cky a.ss motherfu*ker needs to get his a.ss handed to him
 03-25-2005, 11:38 AM         #11
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....All the Houston cats are saying T.I. got knocked out and all the ATL cats are saying Flip got knocked.
 03-25-2005, 11:40 AM         #12
dagreatss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this sh*t is true then lil flip need to go sit i a dark corner wit that 38 (that hump said that he loved so much) and shoot his self in the fu*kin head. im not sayin dat da sh*t is impossible but flip is a giant compared to ti. dat n*gga cant be more than 5'9 160. flip is at least 6'4 260 he oughta be able to beat dat n*gga a.ss wit no problems. but i have seen stranger sh*t so ima wait for da tape to come out.
 12 years ago '04        #13
Tha_Kid_Ace 
space
space
$365 | Props total: 14 14
The way I heard was that flip's boys was beating the sh*t out t.i. then Flip tried to get the K.O. punch but one of T.I.'s boy suker punched flip and started stomping him
 12 years ago '04        #14
BrBHZ 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 817 817
i just hope the sh*t is on tape.
this would be funny to see
 03-25-2005, 07:27 PM         #15
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ni99a's really don't know what they talking about.....of course ti gonna go on the radio saying he beat flips a.ss....truth is....well TIP may have won the beef on the mic, but skinny dude got his today.....
 12 years ago '04        #16
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 348 348
 IllfireBeatz said:
How would you no, were you there..........wait till you see the video then judge who won................lame
Word, n*ggas stop hatin' like little hoes because thats what yall sound like talking about who won before you ever even seen the f!ght.
 03-25-2005, 11:03 PM         #17
MSbornTXmade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I. will be in Austin on Sunday for a concert and I guarntee he goin speak up on dat.......but he need 2 be easy wit dat bs knowin he on probation........I just hope Lil Flip feel the need to come to this dude concert and lets see whats really good!!!
 03-26-2005, 02:22 AM         #18
JsunBristow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats really good? n*gga whats really hood? TI weigh 15 pounds, what the hell he gonna do?
 03-26-2005, 03:58 AM         #19
hoodlegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall some lame a.ss n*ggas spreadin internet rumors with no proof. NONE of yall n*ggas seen what happened wit ya own two eyes so stfu and stay seated. One n*gga [C-Note] say some sh*t and yall clowns take the story and run with it. n*ggas choosin sides of who won and sh*t. Easiest way to solve all of this sh*t is to wait until that footage get released. To the n*ggas that's talkin about T.I. is a little n*gga, must not know sh*t because size don't matter. That's how most big n*ggas get knocked the fu*k out, for underestimatin a little n*gga! So until n*ggas see that tape......Get the fu*k outta here wit the bullsh*t stories!

^^^^Realest talk in the whole fu*kin thread!
 12 years ago '04        #20
choppacity 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^ what he said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
76 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
80 comments
1 day ago