TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
374 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You can't find women like this anywhere
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Sangria1 said:
T.I. got smashed on by gettin sucka punched from behind? I woudnt call that smashed on.
well,i was just on chamillionaire.com and some duke was saying he copped the tape around cloverland.He said t.i and flip boxed it for a minute,the mcboney or whateva his name is smacked flip up,so like i said i dont know.So many rumors to this sh*t,i just want to see the tape.I was'nt saying i agreed with that sh*t,but that's what people who saw the tape are saying over in that forum.
 11 years ago '04        #162
BogerMan 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 25 25
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Lmao,be serious??? Who cant drop t.i in a fist f!ght??? I mean duke is a fu*king midget,fu*k what you herd.Flip can be the worst rapper,but if he cant drop t.i in a fist f!ght then he will lose all my respect.T.I got that little syndrome,where midgets think they need to prove their thoroness.fu*k outta hea
LMFAO, R U SERIOUS? JUS B/C PUNK a.ss flip IS BIG DONT MEAN sh*t. U THINK U FUNNY W/ DAT MIDGET SYNDROME. U AINT!!!!!!!!!!! T.I. IM SURE QUICK SINCE HE GOT THAT MIDGET SYNDROME flip CANT C T.I. GET SERIOUS U NOT MAKING SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE TALK BOUT T.I. U MMUST MAKE SINCE U DIG!!!!!! U A CORNBALL. T.I. IM SURE WENT TO C flip HE PROLLY RAN TO HIS GIRL CRIB bi*ch n*gga!!!
 03-28-2005, 03:27 PM         #163
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Flip just commit suicide?
 11 years ago '04        #164
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 BogerMan said:
LMFAO, R U SERIOUS? JUS B/C PUNK a.ss flip IS BIG DONT MEAN sh*t. U THINK U FUNNY W/ DAT MIDGET SYNDROME. U AINT!!!!!!!!!!! T.I. IM SURE QUICK SINCE HE GOT THAT MIDGET SYNDROME flip CANT C T.I. GET SERIOUS U NOT MAKING SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE TALK BOUT T.I. U MMUST MAKE SINCE U DIG!!!!!! U A CORNBALL. T.I. IM SURE WENT TO C flip HE PROLLY RAN TO HIS GIRL CRIB bi*ch n*gga!!!
sense*,and can you stop d!ckriding???
aint my fault,your idol looks like a leprechaun

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 03-28-2005 at 04:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #165
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 808 808
Nah but for real, being bigger than someone doesn't guarantee you a win in a f!ght. Thatd be ignorant to think that. I'm bigger than Roy Jones Jr. I'm 6'1, 220 pounds, all muscle. But if me and Roy got in a f!ght, I'm sure he'd knock me the fu*k down.
 11 years ago '04        #166
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 254 254
 Rashad69 said:
Nah but for real, being bigger than someone doesn't guarantee you a win in a f!ght. Thatd be ignorant to think that. I'm bigger than Roy Jones Jr. I'm 6'1, 220 pounds, all muscle. But if me and Roy got in a f!ght, I'm sure he'd knock me the fu*k down.
^^Thank you
 11 years ago '04        #167
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,898 | Props total: 101 101
I was in Houston for some Rockets game and I heard this from some homies talking about it outside the Toyota Centre after the game. Word travels fast......... i didn't believe it tho.
 03-28-2005, 09:04 PM         #168
soufdallas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.i. stupid ...niqqa mouf writin checks dat his FISTS cant CASH.....he got to be the dumbest RAPPER in history to think he finna go to LIL FLIP's SET/HOOD....and thank HE got mo WEIGH on FLIP block den flip......man T.I. should be IN I.C.U......i cant believe da LIL niqqa thought he could fuk wit flip...fuk street kred....U.... 5 ft5 bumpin bout how you gon drop a 6 FT 1 , 200lb niqqa? wha whas he thankin? i mean did PAUL WALL gas dis FOO head up to think he REALLY WAS THE KING OF THE SOUTH?....he aint even da king of GEORGIA....LUDA is ...so how he gon be a KING of anything but his PSC ...a sad day fo his " street credibility"....if he so street any real niqqa know you dont go to no niqqa hood and you from anotha state high cappin like you jus a mufukin DON, like he da DON COLEONNE of the south....whether flip dropped dat niqqa or somebody from flip squad....HE DESERVED it fo comin to anotha niqqa set TRIPPIN on A CAT FROM DAT HOOD....N DAS WHAT DAT IS
 03-28-2005, 11:13 PM         #169
doright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ti I know they making sh*t up to try and help flip sells but real n*ggas aint buyin dat bullsh*t FLA baby
 03-28-2005, 11:48 PM         #170
doright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To all u fu*k hoe a.ss bi*ch a.ss n*ggas stop reading bullsh*t on the internet and runnin with it TI isn't a fu*kin fool he has to much money to be a fu*kin fool so all yall fu*kin haters get yo mind right SAP da Bay FLa baby
 11 years ago '04        #171
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$785 | Props total: 38 38
Mane its like this......first of all the black on black bullsh*t needs to cease cause we ain't getting nowhere with this sh*t. It just makes the FEDS look harder. They already think most of the rappers are D-Boyz anyway!

But on the subject of this issue. Any n*gga with since know FLIP is a wack a.ss dude. No matter if T.I. got stole or not how are these n*ggas from Htown going to say(the one's that did say T.I. weak) he can't come in nobody hood and disrespect them. Well jackass if any of this is true he already did that. If any n*gga wanted to touch him they had a good opportunity that day. Now do any of you KARAMO a.ss TX n*ggas think FLIP can come to the ATL and try anything remotely to that? Hell fu*k no. Just cause he think he knows LUDA everybody know in ATL and worldwide that LUDA is not a street n*gga matter of fact he from Chi town anyway so that sh*t will not buy FLIP a pass. I hate to say but if that wack a.ss FILP even try to do some sh*t like that in the ATL and its sad to think about but dude would not make it out of there alive.

Although it may sound like I'm siding with T.I. which im not im just giving you straight facts about this unfortunate situation. Basically FLIP just needs to call a truce with this sh*t before he gets seriously hurt!
 03-29-2005, 01:12 AM         #172
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of yall n*ggas laughing saying ti got his a.ss beat be the same n*ggas saying jada will destroy fiddy. lets face it, fiddy could knock the sh*t out of about anyone, but none of that sh*t matters. TI already k!lled Flip, so regardless of waht happened in this bullsh*t flips game is already over. the n*gga could have beat his a.ss, then make a diss track that blows a.ss anyway. anyone sportin a clover is a lame a.ss n*gga to me, n*gga definately not lucky
 03-29-2005, 07:08 AM         #173
fatzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk
 03-29-2005, 07:28 AM         #174
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soufdallas said:
t.i. stupid ...niqqa mouf writin checks dat his FISTS cant CASH.....he got to be the dumbest RAPPER in history to think he finna go to LIL FLIP's SET/HOOD....and thank HE got mo WEIGH on FLIP block den flip......man T.I. should be IN I.C.U......i cant believe da LIL niqqa thought he could fuk wit flip...fuk street kred....U.... 5 ft5 bumpin bout how you gon drop a 6 FT 1 , 200lb niqqa? wha whas he thankin? i mean did PAUL WALL gas dis FOO head up to think he REALLY WAS THE KING OF THE SOUTH?....he aint even da king of GEORGIA....LUDA is ...so how he gon be a KING of anything but his PSC ...a sad day fo his " street credibility"....if he so street any real niqqa know you dont go to no niqqa hood and you from anotha state high cappin like you jus a mufukin DON, like he da DON COLEONNE of the south....whether flip dropped dat niqqa or somebody from flip squad....HE DESERVED it fo comin to anotha niqqa set TRIPPIN on A CAT FROM DAT HOOD....N DAS WHAT DAT IS

wow this post just seems like it came from a young white girl.
 03-29-2005, 07:38 AM         #175
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God DAMN why this post got over 12000 views.....
 03-29-2005, 08:25 AM         #176
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavyStarch said:
most of yall n*ggas laughing saying ti got his a.ss beat be the same n*ggas saying jada will destroy fiddy. lets face it, fiddy could knock the sh*t out of about anyone, but none of that sh*t matters. TI already k!lled Flip, so regardless of waht happened in this bullsh*t flips game is already over. the n*gga could have beat his a.ss, then make a diss track that blows a.ss anyway. anyone sportin a clover is a lame a.ss n*gga to me, n*gga definately not lucky
Flips game is over??? man sh*t aint going to hurt him.He's still going to be going platinum,while t.i is still struggling to go plat after what 6 months???
 11 years ago '04        #177
Ya Gramma 
space
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0
t.i. admitted to gettin punched and they got the video, said flip tried sneakin in and got hit...sounz like they both got knocked around tho. at least no1 got k!lled

haha funny part is ti said flip "dint want to come to the square but they made him come out"

Last edited by Ya Gramma; 03-29-2005 at 09:33 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #178
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$401 | Props total: 0 0
what i have heard from an objective witness that was there Flip drop TI. TI got the stomped by the mob that was there.
 11 years ago '04        #179
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 254 254
 four dub said:
wow this post just seems like it came from a young white girl.
couldnt have said it betta...props

Last edited by collegeboy58; 03-29-2005 at 10:18 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #180
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 203 203
im rollin with flip cuz he be fu*king with the bay!!!!

Flip>TI
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
121 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
33 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
242 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
29 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
88 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
270 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy