Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2005, 04:23 PM         #141
P_$_C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Z-R0 and and 5th ward ain't nothin is Houston that ain't in the A. Z-RO poses a 0 threat.
 11 years ago '04        #142
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 3 3
why the n*gga had to sneak t.i doe. i can see if them n*ggas was face to face and he blew his sh*t out. that's different. if you gotta hit a n*gga from behind that make you a hoe a.ss n*gga. i think lil flip took the l. if a n*gga get snuck ain't sh*t you can do about that.
 11 years ago '04        #143
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,742 | Props total: 802 802
 03-27-2005, 11:21 PM         #144
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heard it on mtv news and radio.. i dont know
 03-28-2005, 02:05 AM         #145
invalidwang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 pages deep and still no video. its disgusting that some of yall actually decided who already won in your own mind just because you like one rapper over the other. im sure some of you "KNOW" ti whooped flips a.ss or vice versa from "credible" internet sources but thats most likely bullsh*t. and just because ti went on radio and talked bout it first dont mean he or anyone from his side won and just because flip dont have scars and scratches on his face dont mean he won either.

wait you impatient fools...with no video this whole damn thread is USELESS! i cant believe it actually lasted this long based on speculation alone.
 11 years ago '04        #146
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,742 | Props total: 802 802
Flip got on the radio first, right after it happened. Based on both stories, they both are accurate with one another, with Flips being vague. He didn't know if he got hit or not lol.....
 03-28-2005, 05:36 AM         #147
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more audio on shade 45
[code]http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39C0GSM2T9A9T1FB3TJXW0ECO5[code]
 03-28-2005, 06:45 AM         #148
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Lmao,be serious??? Who cant drop t.i in a fist f!ght??? I mean duke is a fu*king midget,fu*k what you herd.Flip can be the worst rapper,but if he cant drop t.i in a fist f!ght then he will lose all my respect.T.I got that little syndrome,where midgets think they need to prove their thoroness.fu*k outta hea

lost that respect for flip yet?
 11 years ago '04        #149
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 four dub said:
lost that respect for flip yet?
Unless,i see the tape that supposely ti got then i'll believe that sh*t. :) :) Any man can deny they got two pieced
 03-28-2005, 07:42 AM         #150
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga on the radio vouched for him based off that video.....besides the n*gga admitted he got hit by someone....flip claim he dont remember......thats a wrap right there
 03-28-2005, 08:11 AM         #151
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 four dub said:
n*gga on the radio vouched for him based off that video.....besides the n*gga admitted he got hit by someone....flip claim he dont remember......thats a wrap right there
yup....... plus.... i wanna see Flip come to the A........lol
 11 years ago '04        #152
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 47 47
 deadfresh said:
I could care less what happened in the f!ght but let me make a quick point because I keep reading people saying Tip is 5'9". Trust me anybody who has seen Tip in the A knows he is a few inches short of 5'9". I have seen him several times hoppin out of that Black Denali XL of his over around the Greenbriar area (Athletes Foot). I would give him about 5'6" 140lbs. That being said I think my man has heart kind of like that boy Iverson. Gotta respect him for showin up Flip in his own hood.
I can vouch 4 everythang u said den homie. TIP Did a concert 4 us at gastate not to long ago and dat n*gga aint 5"9 or 145 but he do got heart and dat sh*t will carry u along way in a f!ght regardless of size-

I do got allota respect 4 tip cuz dat n*gga aint scared to go in flips hood but I bet anything dat flip wont take his a.ss 285 west and get off on exit 12 Hollowell /Bankhead Hwy or better yet da S.W.A.T.S and try dat sh*t
 03-28-2005, 09:16 AM         #153
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol n*ggaz crazy....height means nothing in a f!ght if u dont know what to do with it....and that goes for tall and short.....i've seen short n*ggaz knock big n*ggaz out often out here......half the big n*ggaz u think can f!ght really cant and thats cuz they use that size to intimidate a n*gga.....so they rarely even see a tussle....
 11 years ago '05        #154
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 0 0
ya'll bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz stop hoppin on d!cks. get off meats talkin bout i seen him and i know him and this and that ID'in what truck this n*gga got get the fu*k off of his d!ck. and stop all the lies

Last edited by mistadontplay; 03-28-2005 at 09:59 AM..
 03-28-2005, 10:10 AM         #155
New+AHMAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DA sh*t iz SO true, CUZ I SAW DA VIDEO BUT IZ SHORT AS fu*k [CAMCORDER PHONE] FROM DA GIRL I fu*k WIT FRIEND BY CLOVER. SHE WAS THERE AND sh*t, JUST SAW T I GETTIN HIT AND n*ggaZ BURSTIN SHOTS IN DA AIR. C-NOTE WAS THERE SO AS COUPLE OF n*ggaZ FROM CLOVER G AND GRAND HUSTLER. AND DA SECOND ONE WAS ALL SHAKIN CUZ n*ggaZ WAS PUSHIN HER TRYIN TO JUMP IN DA f!ght, SO I CANT TELL WHO WON AND sh*t. BUT SHE SAID 'T I AND HIS CREW WAS STRAIGHT GANGSTA WIT IT'.
 11 years ago '05        #156
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 0 0
size dont matter young one up there talkin bout who cant drop ti in a fist f!ght, if you got hands then you got hands, i doub flip dropped him though. flip be lyin he dont even know DJ Screw
 03-28-2005, 12:12 PM         #157
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see the video of what happened...its a little far fetched. Alot of radio stations got different versions
 11 years ago '04        #158
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 four dub said:
okay,and now there's cats in htown saying that they saw the tape and how t.i basically got smashed on.So whats your point??? every state is biased to one another,and t.i did say the tape is floating around the hood,even cloverland.So like i said any man can deny being two pieced,im still waiting to see the tape
 03-28-2005, 12:49 PM         #159
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
okay,and now there's cats in htown saying that they saw the tape and how t.i basically got smashed on.So whats your point??? every state is biased to one another,and t.i did say the tape is floating around the hood,even cloverland.So like i said any man can deny being two pieced,im still waiting to see the tape

T.I. got smashed on by gettin sucka punched from behind? I woudnt call that smashed on.
 03-28-2005, 12:52 PM         #160
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:

yeah they said he got punched in the back of the head...he admitted that....and from everyone from H-Town thats all they say is dude got hit.......what they aint saying is that Flip did something......i aint seen the tape so i'm like u i'll believe what i hear when i see it BUT everything is point towards Flip doing NADA
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago