TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2005, 09:37 AM         #121
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but seriously who cares...got a freestyle rapper..vs a mc...one can't write and one can't sell without a gimmick..period...T.I.'s concert down here soon is gonna be crucial..oh yeah the tape is a whole 1:12 seconds long...TI got punched, when flip went after him..couple of ti boys went after flip..and bout 10 secs later shots were fired..seriously noting..why don't we just let the two f!ght..gay having to have one of your boys handle things..or getting punched from behind get serious both would prolly get their a.ss kicked by 99% of people in cloverland, and where ti is from also...
 03-26-2005, 10:04 AM         #122
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip will knock the fu*k outta t.i i saw this n*gga in a club downhere in miami this motherfu*ker is as equal as a chinesse body structure ,skinny,short
like dude before said

T.I got that little syndrome,where midgets think they need to prove their thoroness.EmOnEyBaGz175

personally i think both are wack lyrically and t.i looks like a cripple bought to catch a seizure when he do that you dont know me move with his hands
 12 years ago '04        #123
deadfresh 
space
space
space
$17 | Props total: 0 0
I could care less what happened in the f!ght but let me make a quick point because I keep reading people saying Tip is 5'9". Trust me anybody who has seen Tip in the A knows he is a few inches short of 5'9". I have seen him several times hoppin out of that Black Denali XL of his over around the Greenbriar area (Athletes Foot). I would give him about 5'6" 140lbs. That being said I think my man has heart kind of like that boy Iverson. Gotta respect him for showin up Flip in his own hood.
 12 years ago '04        #124
wishkah 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
ti got knocked the F*** OUT! stay off the T.I.P. of my d!ck!
 03-26-2005, 11:40 AM         #125
polski- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha thats crazyyy......i wanna see that tape
 11 years ago '04        #126
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
Size doesnt matter, its all about skill. Take Royce Gracie for example, UFC Legend, he whooped Kimos a.ss and that foo like a terminator.
 03-26-2005, 11:23 PM         #127
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Cares? Lil Flip Has Weaker Lyrics Than fu*kin Ja Rule...
 11 years ago '04        #128
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 0 0
these guys should say fukk it and f!ght one on one

or if not

they both should put up money and do a live battle
on a mixtape, Smack or sumthin

some people are typin on here like they actually know the artist personally
 11 years ago '04        #129
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 808 808
I'll treat you like milk, I'll do nothing but spoil you.
 11 years ago '04        #130
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
sh*t happens...
 03-27-2005, 07:50 AM         #131
P_$_C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go to Southwest-connection.com and you will know Flip got handled and Tip got snucked in the back of the head and this is coming from a H-Town n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #132
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$401 | Props total: 0 0
now what is TI gonna rap about now
 11 years ago '04        #133
midwest_boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye
 03-27-2005, 12:31 PM         #134
dolomite2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well im from h town. it sound like it might be true to me. in houston we dont gang bang we set trip so ti talking about coming to any hood for problems will get him touched by the whole hood. the lil crips and blood sh*t might be a lie, its not a lot of gangbanging here except the mexicans and southwest side. but ti aint stupid if you gonna call somebody out it betta be a southsider. why nobody wanna trip with rap a lot now do you think ti would have came to 5th ward, hell no. bur basicaly he called out the right cat. flip dont get any love here in houston. better yet he not even from cloverland so who gives a fu*k
 03-27-2005, 12:51 PM         #135
dolomite2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well aint nothing new, them suc cats been getting whooped around h town since dj screw was still living. no need for me to name em all. i wonder if ti wanna beef with rap a lot since zero jumped on wax with flip (kings of the south). i doubt it, nobody wanna mess with the label of the real king of the south. if you dont know its scarface then you dont know nothing. lets see who wanna ride to 5th ward, lol. its real believeable flip got beat up. he has been snatched off stage doing concerts here plenty of times and ran so im going by what i have seen.
 03-27-2005, 02:49 PM         #136
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw busta rhymes and flip in rosarito, mx this weekend. flip looked aite, no bruisin' or anythin', coulda been make-up tho,...
 11 years ago '04        #137
Marccoogs19 145 heat pts145
space
space
$9,743 | Props total: 1917 1917
 dolomite2 said:
well aint nothing new, them suc cats been getting whooped around h town since dj screw was still living. no need for me to name em all. i wonder if ti wanna beef with rap a lot since zero jumped on wax with flip (kings of the south). i doubt it, nobody wanna mess with the label of the real king of the south. if you dont know its scarface then you dont know nothing. lets see who wanna ride to 5th ward, lol. its real believeable flip got beat up. he has been snatched off stage doing concerts here plenty of times and ran so im going by what i have seen.
When has SUC members been getting whooped. And who whooped they a.ss cuz i have lived in H-Town all my life and i aint heard what you talkin about.
 03-27-2005, 03:46 PM         #138
thugmentality04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tntitan said:
Ayo i was there this what happened.... TI was hand washin his car and flip rolled up 50 deep in a school bus, but TI had bout 50+ ppl wit him too, so FLIP crew get off the bus and they all start rappin "Game Over" and TI crew start rappin "You Dont Know Me".. it kinda look like the scene from MJ's I'm Bad video, but anyways Flip said "powder" and Z-ro put some powder in flip hands and Flip slapped the sh*t outta TI. TI looked surprised , but he took some rubber bands off his wrist and shot em at Flip eye.. Flip said "why you shoot me in the eye, i woulda shot you in the body" and then some random n*ggaz started shootin and erebody ran off.... THIS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.. like i said i was there, i recoreded it, but i lost the tape when i ran... - ON MY MOMMA
^^^
HE LARRY US.....LMAO
 03-27-2005, 04:10 PM         #139
Hey Ya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dem boyz are wild...
dirty souf 4ever man...
 11 years ago '04        #140
PMEC 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
Man for real anyone who gets that sh*t on tape hit me the fu*k up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy