TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
 Andre3000 said:
Then y did he have 2 lie and say he snuck behind a car. He coulda said the truth. Whoever u talked to got it wrong
SHE didn't lie. If she says "sneaking through the crowd", the whole essence of sneaking behind a car is unimportant. I thought that was pretty obvious.
 12 years ago '05        #102
MyZ28 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,847 | Props total: 204 204
 Identity_crisis said:
Can you read?? dumbass
stoopid d!ck eating bi*ch you believe everything u read on the internet? what kinda bullsh*t is that. this sh*t is all fake until its confirmed by a reliable source. NOT A DUMB a.ss WEBSITE. Go drink some bleach and do me a favor and die.
 12 years ago '05        #103
Dcuts770 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
T.i. was on the radio all today on 107.9
 12 years ago '04        #104
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 903 903
 A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 said:
I Talked To Burger Joe At Cloverburger, He Said "Wesley Had A f!ght With Some Short Guy, But Wesley Was Getting Punched By 3 Hoodlums.".....Thats From A Long Time Chef At Cloverburger,And He Never Lies.
didn't you already post this dumb sh*t in another thread?
 12 years ago '04        #105
BigBang 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 22 22
wow thats crazy if its true...
Agreed
 12 years ago '04        #106
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
 03-25-2005, 08:32 PM         #107
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and this was supposed to be a peaceful weekend celebrating the rebirth of Christ
 03-25-2005, 10:07 PM         #108
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anybody hear the Lil' Flip interview a few minutes ago on 97.9 The Beat??

Lil' Flip called in and sounded high as fu*k... He basically said that T.I. didn't know what he was gettin' into when he came to Cloverland but he didn't say much about the actual f!ght that ensued. One of the DJs asked Flip if he got hit and he said he didn't even know (how you not gonna know if you got hit?). Then he was talkin' sh*t 'bout T.I. sayin' that he never even sold any records until he started callin' out Lil' Flip's name (which is bullsh*t). He was shady about how he answered some of the questions about the f!ght, either because he was high and didn't know what was goin' on, or was embarassed.

Now, before the Flip call, some local rapper (I guess, I can't remember the name) had called in and said that Flip wasn't representin' Texas right. He said that T.I. got hit by somebody from behind while he was takin' a picture wit' some female and that's when each clique started in towards each other. He also said that Big Country (I think that's his name, somebody from T.I.'s camp) was the one that hit Lil' Flip in the side of the head (which sent him stumblin' hard in the direction of the blow). He said everybody was gettin' into it but he didn't get to see if any actual punches were actually exchanged between T.I. and Lil' Flip. He doubted it though, because there were so many people involved. The feeling I got from his unbiased (even though he's from Texas) opinion was that T.I. basically punked Lil' Flip in his own hometown and Flip didn't do sh*t about it.
 03-25-2005, 10:09 PM         #109
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I think that was the most accurate detail of this whole fiasco. Flip and T.I. never squabbed with each other, just they boys
 03-25-2005, 10:13 PM         #110
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lildut1213 said:
^ I think that was the most accurate detail of this whole fiasco. Flip and T.I. never squabbed with each other, just they boys
Yeah that's pretty much the impression I got. Can't wait for the video though. I also somewhere else that T.I. has actually shown the footage to a couple DJs already...
 03-25-2005, 10:19 PM         #111
(no homo) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-25-2005, 10:27 PM         #112
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Way 2 much black on black if this is all true....
 03-25-2005, 10:48 PM         #113
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t Aroudn town today T.I. name been getting laughed at today...couple of us went to eat at mcdonals today in the 5th! sh*t people were talking bout it, as if ti got handled, and thats why he left back to atl...but everyone said they didn't didn't near each other, and like i said just a gay a.ss pushing match...Both phoney as hell now if you ask me...
 03-25-2005, 11:07 PM         #114
yuffie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip sux. ti owns that n*gga anyway. tip is way more authentic and credible as an artist than pu**y-ass flip..
 03-26-2005, 02:27 AM         #115
oK.Player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
link down whatever it was..... and lol @ all yall cats thinking T.i. couldnt do anything 2 flips because hes 5'9 and smaller than lil flip.. it just tells me who really has been in f!ghts and all that stupid sh*t
 03-26-2005, 02:43 AM         #116
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
those ppl laughin are believen biased rumors lishbone....flip got owned down there....the only story that says otherwise is based on C-Notes recount....all the other on-lookers say flip got smashed and T.I got touched ONCE
dude, the ride is over, jump off his nuts....

Last edited by Imob; 03-26-2005 at 02:44 AM..
 03-26-2005, 04:17 AM         #117
ayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ti iz 5"9' 150 maybe, flip 6"1 and like 2sumtin come on be real if they fought the odds are on flips side beside flip has every reason to kick tips azz
 03-26-2005, 06:51 AM         #118
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
baised on rumors? how, im down here...hey i didn't see it, i guess we'll see tonight lil flip gonna be at some concert, get together with some NFL players, with scareface, and if the n*gga is fu*ked up you'll think he show, naw..but im telling you people down here were laughing at t.i.
 12 years ago '04        #119
SPLITP 60 heat pts60
space
space
$874 | Props total: 31 31
You know if Flip got brushed or scratch he might just cover it with makeup.
 12 years ago '04        #120
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 254 254
 lishbone said:
baised on rumors? how, im down here...hey i didn't see it, i guess we'll see tonight lil flip gonna be at some concert, get together with some NFL players, with scareface, and if the n*gga is fu*ked up you'll think he show, naw..but im telling you people down here were laughing at t.i.
^^n*gga...In the A we laughin at Flip

oK.Player said:
lol @ all yall cats thinking T.i. couldnt do anything 2 flips because hes 5'9 and smaller than lil flip.. it just tells me who really has been in f!ghts and all that stupid sh*t
^^Tru...People dont understand that some big n*ggaz got hearts as soft as pillows and some lil n*ggaz got hearts like lions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
469 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy