TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
+17  127
50 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38  80
53 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #126
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
Size doesnt matter, its all about skill. Take Royce Gracie for example, UFC Legend, he whooped Kimos a*s and that foo like a terminator.

03-27-2005, 12:23 AM         #127
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Cares? Lil Flip Has Weaker Lyrics Than fu*kin Ja Rule...

14 years ago '04        #128
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$603 | Props total: 4 4
these guys should say fukk it and f*ght one on one

or if not

they both should put up money and do a live battle
on a mixtape, Smack or sumthin

some people are typin on here like they actually know the artist personally

14 years ago '04        #129
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,851 | Props total: 4500 4500
I'll treat you like milk, I'll do nothing but spoil you.

14 years ago '04        #130
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,315 | Props total: 14 14
sh*t happens...

03-27-2005, 08:50 AM         #131
P_$_C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go to Southwest-connection.com and you will know Flip got handled and Tip got snucked in the back of the head and this is coming from a H-Town n*gga

14 years ago '04        #132
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
now what is TI gonna rap about now

14 years ago '04        #133
midwest_boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 1 1
Kanye

03-27-2005, 01:31 PM         #134
dolomite2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well im from h town. it sound like it might be true to me. in houston we dont gang bang we set trip so ti talking about coming to any hood for problems will get him touched by the whole hood. the lil crips and blood sh*t might be a lie, its not a lot of gangbanging here except the mexicans and southwest side. but ti aint stupid if you gonna call somebody out it betta be a southsider. why nobody wanna trip with rap a lot now do you think ti would have came to 5th ward, hell no. bur basicaly he called out the right cat. flip dont get any love here in houston. better yet he not even from cloverland so who gives a fu*k

03-27-2005, 01:51 PM         #135
dolomite2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well aint nothing new, them suc cats been getting whooped around h town since dj screw was still living. no need for me to name em all. i wonder if ti wanna beef with rap a lot since zero jumped on wax with flip (kings of the south). i doubt it, nobody wanna mess with the label of the real king of the south. if you dont know its scarface then you dont know nothing. lets see who wanna ride to 5th ward, lol. its real believeable flip got beat up. he has been snatched off stage doing concerts here plenty of times and ran so im going by what i have seen.

03-27-2005, 03:49 PM         #136
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw busta rhymes and flip in rosarito, mx this weekend. flip looked aite, no bruisin' or anythin', coulda been make-up tho,...

14 years ago '04        #137
Marccoogs19 193 heat pts193
space
space
$10,993 | Props total: 7972 7972
 dolomite2 said
well aint nothing new, them suc cats been getting whooped around h town since dj screw was still living. no need for me to name em all. i wonder if ti wanna beef with rap a lot since zero jumped on wax with flip (kings of the south). i doubt it, nobody wanna mess with the label of the real king of the south. if you dont know its scarface then you dont know nothing. lets see who wanna ride to 5th ward, lol. its real believeable flip got beat up. he has been snatched off stage doing concerts here plenty of times and ran so im going by what i have seen.
When has SUC members been getting whooped. And who whooped they a*s cuz i have lived in H-Town all my life and i aint heard what you talkin about.

03-27-2005, 04:46 PM         #138
thugmentality04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tntitan said
Ayo i was there this what happened.... TI was hand washin his car and flip rolled up 50 deep in a school bus, but TI had bout 50+ ppl wit him too, so FLIP crew get off the bus and they all start rappin "Game Over" and TI crew start rappin "You Dont Know Me".. it kinda look like the scene from MJ's I'm Bad video, but anyways Flip said "powder" and Z-ro put some powder in flip hands and Flip slapped the sh*t outta TI. TI looked surprised , but he took some rubber bands off his wrist and shot em at Flip eye.. Flip said "why you shoot me in the eye, i woulda shot you in the body" and then some random n*ggaz started shootin and erebody ran off.... THIS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.. like i said i was there, i recoreded it, but i lost the tape when i ran... - ON MY MOMMA
^^^
HE LARRY US.....LMAO

03-27-2005, 05:10 PM         #139
Hey Ya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dem boyz are wild...
dirty souf 4ever man...

03-27-2005, 05:20 PM         #140
PMEC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man for real anyone who gets that sh*t on tape hit me the fu*k up

03-27-2005, 05:23 PM         #141
P_$_C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Z-R0 and and 5th ward ain't nothin is Houston that ain't in the A. Z-RO poses a 0 threat.

14 years ago '04        #142
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
why the n*gga had to sneak t.i doe. i can see if them n*ggas was face to face and he blew his sh*t out. that's different. if you gotta hit a n*gga from behind that make you a hoe a*s n*gga. i think lil flip took the l. if a n*gga get snuck ain't sh*t you can do about that.

14 years ago '04        #143
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space

03-28-2005, 12:21 AM         #144
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heard it on mtv news and radio.. i dont know

03-28-2005, 03:05 AM         #145
invalidwang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 pages deep and still no video. its disgusting that some of yall actually decided who already won in your own mind just because you like one rapper over the other. im sure some of you "KNOW" ti whooped flips a*s or vice versa from "credible" internet sources but thats most likely bullsh*t. and just because ti went on radio and talked bout it first dont mean he or anyone from his side won and just because flip dont have scars and scratches on his face dont mean he won either.

wait you impatient fools...with no video this whole damn thread is USELESS! i cant believe it actually lasted this long based on speculation alone.

14 years ago '04        #146
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
Flip got on the radio first, right after it happened. Based on both stories, they both are accurate with one another, with Flips being vague. He didn't know if he got hit or not lol.....

03-28-2005, 06:36 AM         #147
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more audio on shade 45
[code]http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39C0GSM2T9A9T1FB3TJXW0ECO5[code]

03-28-2005, 07:45 AM         #148
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said
Lmao,be serious??? Who cant drop t.i in a fist f*ght??? I mean duke is a fu*king midget,fu*k what you herd.Flip can be the worst rapper,but if he cant drop t.i in a fist f*ght then he will lose all my respect.T.I got that little syndrome,where midgets think they need to prove their thoroness.fu*k outta hea

lost that respect for flip yet?

14 years ago '04        #149
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 four dub said
lost that respect for flip yet?
Unless,i see the tape that supposely ti got then i'll believe that sh*t. :) :) Any man can deny they got two pieced

03-28-2005, 08:42 AM         #150
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga on the radio vouched for him based off that video.....besides the n*gga admitted he got hit by someone....flip claim he dont remember......thats a wrap right there

Home      

most viewed right now
+92online now  97
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
223 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+77online now  41
Image(s) inside Judge basically tells the jury to go phuck themselves while denying a ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  33
Video inside Feb 17 - Kamala Harris getting backlash from the black community again ..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  22
GQ Casanova: Casanova 2x is a fraud & I beat up Tax Stone in Prison
71 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy