TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 136 136
 MyZ28 said:
Who says there IS a tape? Think b4 you speak.
The Article says the tape does exist and its in TI camp
and
TI was their shooting a video so their was camras all over the place why wouldnt their be a tape?

you think be4 u speak.
 03-25-2005, 02:01 PM         #82
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ked get off his d!ck i mean dawg ti is a buck 10 soke and wet but dis is bull sh*t its news sayin ti got 2 pieced from somebody in flip click and flip got dropped by one of ti n*ggas so neither one of them fought each other
 11 years ago '04        #83
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
T.I is cool and everything but why would you go to a n*gga hood that u beefing and expect that. Lil Flip went double fu*king platinum and u know most of his sales are in Houston so that figures alot of people got his back. t.i is too c*cky he must think he immortal like a fu*king vampire or something sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #84
zerosc 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,830 | Props total: 5 5
this is whats up this what jada 50 fatjoe nas and the rest of these so called nyc gangstas need to be doing but on pay per view... dam them down south boys dont play n*ggas get to scraping and still get to walk away to live another day i hope this sh*t is now dead..... but dam thats what the fu*k is up
 03-25-2005, 02:42 PM         #85
TheOneTheOnly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will be so glad when some official information/tapes come out ; will not cosign til I see see something with some expense.... TALK IS CHEAP
 11 years ago '04        #86
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggaz down here dont play no disrespect to the east coast but n*ggaz down south do what they talk about more than east coast dudes young buck, scarface, willie d, bushwick bill, bg, juvenile, turk = Real n*ggas
 03-25-2005, 03:50 PM         #87
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MyZ28 said:
Who says there IS a tape? Think b4 you speak.
 john_jj04 said:
[WEBSITE LINK]

Somewhere around 8 p.m. on Thursday March 24th there was an altercation in Cloverland, a neighborhood on the south side of Houston, TX between rappers Lil Flip and TI. The Atlanta rapper had made some disparaging comments about the Houston rapper on Houston radio earlier today and stated that they were on the way to Flipís neighborhood.

I got all this sh*t from C-Note of the Botany Boys/Clover Gís, which of course is Flipís peoples so take it for what itís worth till I can get confirmations from both sides and hopefully an objective witness, if one exists.

After hearing the sh*t talking on the radio, C-Note scooped up Flip and took him to a detail shop near the famed Cloverburger where TI and his folks, including Houstonís Lil 3rd, were posted up, possibly shooting footage for a DVD.

The story goes like this, C-Note got out of the car at the detail shop, TI and friends didnít know Flip was there, and when Flip emerged from the vehicle, a f!ght between the two rappers broke out (ďJust fists, though some people Ė not affiliated with the Clover Gís camp Ė started shooting in the air,Ē states C-Note). Flip allegedly dropped TI first and then a mob of people began to stomp him.

People that werenít even with Flip and them stomped him. ďLil Crips and Bloods and sh*t.Ē Says C-Note.

Supposedly a videotape of the incident exists, in TIís camp.

When asked for a comment, SergDun of SoManyShrimp.com said ďJesus this sounds like the Houston version of Grease the movie.Ē

In my opinion, I just have to say, and I told Bun B this before he ever heard the infamous mixtape where TI goes off on Lil Flip, maaan, lemme just say, if somebody said some of that sh*t about me on a CD, that TI and his cohorts said about Flip, motherfu*kers would die. Iím not a violent person and I can brush off a lot of sh*t, but I just remember listening to that little mixtape (once cuz I hate the bullsh*t hip hop beef gayness) and thinking to myself, somebodyís gonna die over this bullsh*t. TI and them went a lil too far. Hump talking about Flipís motherís house and all that sh*t. I remember thinking to myself, somebody is going to die.

Hopefully Iím wrong. These motherfu*kers need to stop the bullsh*t. More info when I get it. Iím going to see Xzibit now.
Can you read?? dumbass
 11 years ago '04        #88
tntitan 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 62 62
Ayo i was there this what happened.... TI was hand washin his car and flip rolled up 50 deep in a school bus, but TI had bout 50+ ppl wit him too, so FLIP crew get off the bus and they all start rappin "Game Over" and TI crew start rappin "You Dont Know Me".. it kinda look like the scene from MJ's I'm Bad video, but anyways Flip said "powder" and Z-ro put some powder in flip hands and Flip slapped the sh*t outta TI. TI looked surprised , but he took some rubber bands off his wrist and shot em at Flip eye.. Flip said "why you shoot me in the eye, i woulda shot you in the body" and then some random n*ggaz started shootin and erebody ran off.... THIS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.. like i said i was there, i recoreded it, but i lost the tape when i ran... - ON MY MOMMA
 03-25-2005, 03:57 PM         #89
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KedAKAKnowledge said:
I doubt that sh*t is true, Lil' Flip is a bi*ch....T.I. is real, The P$C and his n*ggas from Bankhand ain't gon let that n*gga get stomped
It is and since it is T.I's career is going downhill from here
 03-25-2005, 04:08 PM         #90
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said:
Lol, I just got off the phone with the PR rep for TI, me and her got a personal relationship, cuz I work for Grand Hustle so here is the TRUE story in a nutshell:

Ti was filming a DVD in Cloverland, Flip and a few clover g's rolled up.

Someone sucker punched TI, but not hard at all.

Whoever sucker punched TI got his a.ss whooped by Big Kuntry.

Flip snuck through the crowd of people and tried to hit TI.

Mac Boney caught him sneakin and whooped his a.ss all over the parking lot and everyone was laughin at Flip, including some members of "his" clover g's.

^^Thats it, thats what happened, and its all on tape for you nonbelievers.
Then y did he have 2 lie and say he snuck behind a car. He coulda said the truth. Whoever u talked to got it wrong
 11 years ago '04        #91
Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 3 3
n*ggas Is Wildin'!!!
 11 years ago '04        #92
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 136 136
 yitty said:
n*ggaz down here dont play no disrespect to the east coast but n*ggaz down south do what they talk about more than east coast dudes young buck, scarface, willie d, bushwick bill, bg, juvenile, turk = Real n*ggas

WTF does this have to do with the East Side?

tntitan said:
Ayo i was there this what happened.... TI was hand washin his car and flip rolled up 50 deep in a school bus, but TI had bout 50+ ppl wit him too, so FLIP crew get off the bus and they all start rappin "Game Over" and TI crew start rappin "You Dont Know Me".. it kinda look like the scene from MJ's I'm Bad video, but anyways Flip said "powder" and Z-ro put some powder in flip hands and Flip slapped the sh*t outta TI. TI looked surprised , but he took some rubber bands off his wrist and shot em at Flip eye.. Flip said "why you shoot me in the eye, i woulda shot you in the body" and then some random n*ggaz started shootin and erebody ran off.... THIS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.. like i said i was there, i recoreded it, but i lost the tape when i ran... - ON MY MOMMA
LMFAO....Funny a.ss sh*t.

Last edited by Magnolia; 03-25-2005 at 04:35 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #93
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
LOL@TI's with his hard a.ss front being knocked the fu*k out
 11 years ago '05        #94
zerosc 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,830 | Props total: 5 5
 Magnolia said:
WTF does this have to do with the East Side?

LMFAO....Funny a.ss sh*t.
it does cause 90% of nyc is pu**y and iam from brooklyn and iam saying that its true newyork been soft to much talk not enough action
 11 years ago '04        #95
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
But on some serious sh*t, y can't we never come 2gether as black people, as a race thats making us look real ignorant. We can never come 2gether because n*ggas hate n*ggas and that a real shame. Both of these rappers gotta alot to lose y would u waste it on some straight up bullsh*t c'mon.
 11 years ago '04        #96
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 0 0
t.i got that a.ss beat

lol
some funny sh*t
 03-25-2005, 07:03 PM         #97
CWilson05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny how people have chosen their sides already when none of you know what actually happen. Half of you are basing your opinions on what someone here wrote. I don't know what happen but there are about 20 different stories out there. There are stories out there saying that T.I. will not get on the radio to talk about it because of probation when actually he had some comments about it on 107.9 and 103.3 in Atlanta. He said he will let them twist the story up and make things up. He said they do all the talking but his clique (PSC) does it, not talk it. Said you can come see him now and there's no scratches on his face. Did admit that he was hit from behind but then his peoples retailated and that was that. Said you can check his face out and then check Flips out and you can make your a.ssumption then.

I'm sick of people comparing everything to Pac and Big. When 50 and Game split, here comes Pac and Big being brought in. These are men who came from the hood. The world isn't a peaceful place. Stop acting like a bia with all these soft comments talking about why result to violence. Violence is apart of the world and I bet you have fought someone also. Also with breaking us black people up, stop putting the race card in sh*t like this. You think we are the only race who f!ghts? You are stupid if you believe that.

I'm not taking any sides and I don't like Lil Flip (never did never will) but I'm open minded unlike 85% of the people who post online about subjects like this. Oh yea Paul Wall said he didn't know what exactly happen but he did talk with some people from PSC about it.
 11 years ago '04        #98
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
You dont know me
 03-25-2005, 07:21 PM         #99
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Talked To Burger Joe At Cloverburger, He Said "Wesley Had A f!ght With Some Short Guy, But Wesley Was Getting Punched By 3 Hoodlums.".....Thats From A Long Time Chef At Cloverburger,And He Never Lies.
 11 years ago '04        #100
9thFloorManiac 
space
space
$554 | Props total: 3 3
^^^lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy