TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
77 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
110 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-25-2005, 12:38 AM         #21
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.i. got dropped But Not by Flip....Z-ro did it...Then Z-ro got knocked out by Big Kuntry and Macboney & Lil 3rd beat up flip
 03-25-2005, 12:38 AM         #22
Bankhead Shawty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flip prolly been away for 3 Months takin Boxing lessons and sh*t tho.
 03-25-2005, 12:40 AM         #23
Bankhead Shawty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHAAHAHAA @ n*ggas gettin knocked off they feet.
 12 years ago '04        #24
Polk County 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 29 29
Flip took long enough to respond to the Gangsta Grillz mixtape, and he had to do it with Z-ro when he finally decided to respond. So either way it goes Flip took the L, but I guess if he knocked out my boy T.I. he bout to drop a strong mixtape and bounce back.
 12 years ago '04        #25
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 808 808
fu*k flip.
 03-25-2005, 01:36 AM         #26
silky johnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is from the same site that the initial info was from:
from an anonymous source -

here is the other story i got about the ti flip sh*t.. all this beef and f!ghtin sh*t is gay but here ya go. im gettin reports from people there and flip did not touch t.i.

Flips body guard hit t.i. and big kuntry beat his a.ss... then flip tried to
sucka punch someone in the psc camp and mac boney handled flip then guns
started poppin... once again flip didnt do sh*t..and 3rd was no where to be
seen when it went down

i was told c note aint bein real about the situation...

also after i wrote this i was on tss and someone had the same story

someONE said:
Okay, okay. What Im bout to say is from the mouth of a neutral
party out of (someone)'s camp, who isnt on either side. Supposidly, TI and the PSC
were shooting a DVD in the cloverland and the clover g's rolled up. Some guy
out of the clover g's called capone walked up to TI and straight punched him in
the face (i dont know exactly how bad) then Big Kuntry went off on capone. Next
is wild, Flip hopped out the vehicle and started sneakin through the crowd
tryna sneap up on TI, once he got near TI, MacBoney of the PSC caught flip and
whooped the sh*t out of him. Straight dragged his a.ss across the parkin lot.
The on lookers said they wanted to beat up flip for gettin his a.ss whooped that
bad. Thats all I heard. But thats out of (someone)'s camp, so its real.
Stop the madness and make music. Of course this could all be just rumor.

It sounds like he did get stole but the stories vary, i doubt that flip just ran up on him. it sound like t.i got sucker punched from someone other than flip and he's taking credit for it. The story came from soneone from out of flip's camp so that may be why it sounds so one-sided.
 03-25-2005, 02:03 AM         #27
pedrosanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah its 100% true, my boy was right down the street and arrived bout 10 minutes after it was done...he said...flip pulled up, took off his chains, walked up and tko;d him with 1 punch then left...nobody got stomped...just a 1 hitta quitta
 03-25-2005, 02:44 AM         #28
youngtreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when yall n*ggaz gonna believe flip is real....hump just talk sh*t cuz flip left his a.ss for stealin HIS money.....scarface was talkin bout he never saw flip in the hood,by the time flip was old enough to walk scarface had moved out the hood so how he gonna see him there? i knew soon as t.i. started poppin he was gonna get his a.ss woop...
H-town n*ggaz don't play that shhhhh......
 03-25-2005, 03:13 AM         #29
invalidwang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngtreez said:
when yall n*ggaz gonna believe flip is real....hump just talk sh*t cuz flip left his a.ss for stealin HIS money.....scarface was talkin bout he never saw flip in the hood,by the time flip was old enough to walk scarface had moved out the hood so how he gonna see him there? i knew soon as t.i. started poppin he was gonna get his a.ss woop...
H-town n*ggaz don't play that shhhhh......
^ real talk...aint sayin Flip all that real but wtf do half of you know like some of you from ohio or some other bullsh*t place like that. down with the king went at flip hard but honestly with some of yall Flip loses either way. z-ro got as much cred as scarface down south(minus all the hits), besides hearing the psc mixtape how many of you actually been to atl or htown..texas got love for flip and atl will always be on tips side so of course the stories are going to be turned. lol and wtf did TIP REALLY believe flip wasnt from cloverland? lil dumbass thought he could pop off at the mouth every where he went, after talkin down on dude he gon try to go into his hood and pull some sneaky sh*t like shoot a video? LOL thats not being tough thats being a dumbass.

and for dude above your right..wtf would scarface know bout another man being in an area, what did he do? walk around with fu*kin binoculars lookin for him? if some of yall dont remember it was SCARFACE hypin Flip before he blew up and it was SCARFACE tryin to sign Flip before he blew up.
 12 years ago '04        #30
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,987 | Props total: 1572 1572
personally, i dont like TI he just seem like a big mouth bi*ch, one of those lil n*ggas in school thought they was the shyt ,talked shyt ,and needed his boys too back it up ,and flp is just a hoe for letting that n*gga diss his a.ss like that , i mean cause he gave it to flip on that down with the king,but we'lll just have to wait and see what went down tho, did TI bring em out and give it too flip or did flip two piece his a.ss and say game over bi*ch...
 03-25-2005, 04:55 AM         #31
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
bullsh*t talk for 05
da fu*k do u know
 12 years ago '04        #32
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 254 254
Folk need to be serious and stop talkin bout TI's size....Im 5'9...150 pounds (a lil n*gga) and I beat n*ggaz down twice my size and Ive also had my a.sss beat by n*ggaz twice my size...all depends on who can f!ght...Just cuz you big dont mean sh*t...
 03-25-2005, 05:51 AM         #33
AliTheGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn like that
 03-25-2005, 06:14 AM         #34
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man whoever started this sh*t was tryin to start rumors first. T.I knocked lil flip out.
 12 years ago '04        #35
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$460 | Props total: 21 21
I just think that the whole rap game is messed up off the way t.i. and fifty handling their business... all this drama sh*t.. Look im from Ga.. I love bi Kountry and mac Boney.. But i just got a lil feeling T.i. is a great rapper hiding behind his partners street fame.. To me I actually like BIg Kountry better as a rapper... Like I like Game, Young BUck better than 50 cent... What all boil downs to is T.i. got knocked the fu*k out... If lil flip did it an took some azz whomping ..He got a lot of street points with me.. cause it was about time somebody knocked this bi*ch made n*gga out.. I'm telling you what i heard from a couple of ATlanta Rappers mouth.. T.i. is a egotistic a.ss hole.... True story I chat with all the BME n*ggas, all of Ludacris camp... all the oomp camp n*ggas... Them thopse street n*ggas right there... sh*t i think Bo hagon and pastor mad at him for lying about not putting that Georgia wood on his album and the track is tighter than everything on urban legend.. It is a lil jon produced track ft.. China whyte,, Bo hagon.. and Pastor troy...
Off that sh*t it don't matter to me.. In my eyes regardless of what the press or internet fans tell me.. I ain't blind T.i. got a lil bi*ch in him and lil flip got lil more heart than you n*ggas give him...
 03-25-2005, 06:26 AM         #36
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Georgia4ever said:
I just think that the whole rap game is messed up off the way t.i. and fifty handling their business... all this drama sh*t.. Look im from Ga.. I love bi Kountry and mac Boney.. But i just got a lil feeling T.i. is a great rapper hiding behind his partners street fame.. To me I actually like BIg Kountry better as a rapper... Like I like Game, Young BUck better than 50 cent... What all boil downs to is T.i. got knocked the fu*k out... If lil flip did it an took some azz whomping ..He got a lot of street points with me.. cause it was about time somebody knocked this bi*ch made n*gga out.. I'm telling you what i heard from a couple of ATlanta Rappers mouth.. T.i. is a egotistic a.ss hole.... True story I chat with all the BME n*ggas, all of Ludacris camp... all the oomp camp n*ggas... Them thopse street n*ggas right there... sh*t i think Bo hagon and pastor mad at him for lying about not putting that Georgia wood on his album and the track is tighter than everything on urban legend.. It is a lil jon produced track ft.. China whyte,, Bo hagon.. and Pastor troy...
Off that sh*t it don't matter to me.. In my eyes regardless of what the press or internet fans tell me.. I ain't blind T.i. got a lil bi*ch in him and lil flip got lil more heart than you n*ggas give him...
Uve always hated on Tip
 12 years ago '04        #37
daslimmthugga 
space
space
space
$441 | Props total: 0 0
I Heard On K104 They Was Sayin Dat A Bodygaurd Nnot 4rm Flips Got Whooped.
Also They Said Flip Got Whooped.
 03-25-2005, 07:26 AM         #38
Bankhead Shawty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayy folk, can you put that "Georgia Wood" up? I wanna hear that sh*t right there.
 03-25-2005, 07:26 AM         #39
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awww poor guys dont want their rapper dying. let them do what they do. if someone comes across the video up that sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #40
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 808 808
Lol, I just got off the phone with the PR rep for TI, me and her got a personal relationship, cuz I work for Grand Hustle so here is the TRUE story in a nutshell:

Ti was filming a DVD in Cloverland, Flip and a few clover g's rolled up.

Someone sucker punched TI, but not hard at all.

Whoever sucker punched TI got his a.ss whooped by Big Kuntry.

Flip snuck through the crowd of people and tried to hit TI.

Mac Boney caught him sneakin and whooped his a.ss all over the parking lot and everyone was laughin at Flip, including some members of "his" clover g's.

^^Thats it, thats what happened, and its all on tape for you nonbelievers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
113 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
102 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy