TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
446 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #241
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 808 808
Yeah, that was my point, cuz a few people in the Atown, me, I work with Grand Hustle on some projects, so we seen the tape. I seen it with my own eyes. Flip got dropped by 3rd. TI got snuffed, and that was it.
 04-06-2005, 08:30 AM         #242
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BS..no tape...well a tape that doesn't show anything..i still like TI i like his music...but damn...and 3rd got booooooed off the stage sat. funny sh*t...anyways ti sh*t was nice that night...but you can tell he got hit in the eye, didn't effect his songs soo i have no problem with that...
 11 years ago '04        #243
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 254 254
 Rashad69 said:
Yeah, that was my point, cuz a few people in the Atown, me, I work with Grand Hustle on some projects, so we seen the tape. I seen it with my own eyes. Flip got dropped by 3rd. TI got snuffed, and that was it.
Thats a tight little hook up...but aye, did MacBoney drop flip like they say or did Kuntry hit tha n*gga that hit TI?
 04-06-2005, 11:22 AM         #244
blueburyhaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI shouldnt even waste his time with that garbage a.ss excuse for a rapper, i dont even wanna call him that cause the bi*ch cant rap, i put him in the chingy category of d!ck blowers tryin to be hard
 11 years ago '04        #245
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
Thats a tight little hook up...but aye, did MacBoney drop flip like they say or did Kuntry hit tha n*gga that hit TI?
People just put dudes names in there to say who hit who. All you see is TI getting snuffed, TI handlin dude that snuffed him, WITH someone else from his camp, then you see TI seeing Flip. TI is yelling at him to get from behind the car. Flip gets back in the car, and gets pulled out by 3rd and Mac Boney. They whoop his a.ss. The tape aint that long.
 04-06-2005, 11:48 AM         #246
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said:
People just put dudes names in there to say who hit who. All you see is TI getting snuffed, TI handlin dude that snuffed him, WITH someone else from his camp, then you see TI seeing Flip. TI is yelling at him to get from behind the car. Flip gets back in the car, and gets pulled out by 3rd and Mac Boney. They whoop his a.ss. The tape aint that long.

hahah stop playing.....they snatched the n*gga out his car? haha i bet he came out there iceless.....insuring nobody popped up with one of his clovers
 04-06-2005, 12:26 PM         #247
downsouthgirll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where did you c the tape at?
 04-06-2005, 06:39 PM         #248
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said:
Urban Legend SOLD 800,000 so far.

And if you know what your talking about, you know that shipping a mill and selling a mill are two different things. lol @ the name callin like its that serious....smh....
T.I is alright but not better than flip its really close though but every time I hear T.I's voice it makes me wanna shoot someone
 11 years ago '04        #249
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 440 440
damn this page still going. people really caught up in this bullsh*t
 11 years ago '04        #250
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$552 | Props total: 0 0
well i saw ti that monday i was in houston headed back to the atl and we was on the same plane and ti didnt have a scratch on him and he said he was hit from the back your eye cant be swole if u hit from the back but anyway he didnt even look like he was in a f!ght but i was surprised he was still in houston cause the f!ght happened on a thursday and i left monday so he stayed in town the whole weekend....oh i didnt see the tape they actually had checked they luggage and he said the footage was with that so i dont really know what happen other than what he told me but i can guarantee he was not messed up with a swollen eye or anything
 04-09-2005, 03:18 PM         #251
TimBz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word i dont care who won But Flip is wack I hate his music, He bites all of tupacs sh*t and tried to word it like he making it up. I hope FLip and zro get got, there crew is garbage and they wont sell any cds. T.i make betta music than flip. At least they bump TI in the club.
 11 years ago '04        #252
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
T.I is alright but not better than flip its really close though but every time I hear T.I's voice it makes me wanna shoot someone
Yeah, his voice in Sunshine is not at all annoying.
 10 years ago '04        #253
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 4 4
where the video at?
 11-21-2006, 10:27 AM         #254
Gizmorj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplomat said:
where the video at?
wtf.. did u just come out of coma after 9 months or something. Who cares about the TI flip beef anymore... the dipset vs Hov beef is wats happening now (sike!).. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
49 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
467 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
81 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
191 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy