TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Swizz Beatz Gets Implicated in $42 Million Exotic Car Flipping Scheme..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
302 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2005, 11:07 AM         #181
crossuova11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thst sh*t is true im from houston it was all on the radio and all on the news
 11 years ago '04        #182
ADS57 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 0 0
everyones wrong! TI knocked flip out first. Also this took place at a club. then one of flips boys knocked out TI. and then he got stomped by flip. flip didnt even knock him out. Flip is a lil a.ss bi*ch. fools like 5 feet exactly. fool couldnt knock out anyone.
 03-29-2005, 12:31 PM         #183
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Wut kinda bullsh*t r u talking?Flip is not no muthafukkin 5 feet?U aint got no fukn idea wut ur talkin about.
 03-29-2005, 12:36 PM         #184
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADS57 said:
everyones wrong! TI knocked flip out first. Also this took place at a club. then one of flips boys knocked out TI. and then he got stomped by flip. flip didnt even knock him out. Flip is a lil a.ss bi*ch. fools like 5 feet exactly. fool couldnt knock out anyone.

aight ya story sound far fetched cuz u saying it took place at a club
 03-29-2005, 07:14 PM         #185
ThgLfe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whens this video clip going to leak....lol from all the posts sounds like both of them are bi*ches there crews doing all the f!ghting..........
 03-29-2005, 08:46 PM         #186
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay i went to work today and said something bout this and my good friend just laughed!!! he said flip was is dallas, and how could he be in cloverland...i say flip sunday night at the club with some NFL players for a benfit..he looked normal..he must be off the lean he lost some weight
 11 years ago '04        #187
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,744 | Props total: 806 806
 Identity_crisis said:
Flips game is over??? man sh*t aint going to hurt him.He's still going to be going platinum,while t.i is still struggling to go plat after what 6 months???
Flip shipped a mill. He didn't sell a mill. Huge difference. Selling records is nice, but we'll see if Flip continues to go platinum after all this. His last album SHIPPED a mill, it didn't sell a mill.
 03-29-2005, 09:21 PM         #188
DeezAtl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And a double disc album counts for 2 record sales. That means he shipped 500,000 copies for a album that could have fit on 1 cd but he decided to go like 3 mins over. what a bi*ch move on flips behalf.
 11 years ago '04        #189
slimboyballer 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 195 195
Any Leaks On This Yet.i Went To Allhiphop.com And In The Interview The Peeps On The Radio Hot 107 Said They Saw The Tape And Lil Flip Actually Ran Behind The Car Away From The f!ght Looking Scared.
 03-31-2005, 03:40 PM         #190
Evil Manne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like it was Z-RO who dropped T.I.

T.I. learned an important lesson in Houston this week if you're going to talk about starting a brawl, you'd better be able to step up to the challenge. After the rapper told a Houston radio station on Thursday, March 24, that he was looking for Lil' Flip and was on his way to Flip's neighborhood, Cloverland, the rapper had a run in with Flip and Z-RO of Rap-A-Lot who dared him to stick to his word. When they met up in the Cloverland area, where T.I. was filming a DVD, Z-RO reportedly dropped T.I., who then fled the city. Word is, T.I. was mad about some lyrics on Flip and Z-RO's new underground release that makes reference to the rapper's kids.

Source:
 03-31-2005, 04:25 PM         #191
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeezAtl said:
And a double disc album counts for 2 record sales. That means he shipped 500,000 copies for a album that could have fit on 1 cd but he decided to go like 3 mins over. what a bi*ch move on flips behalf.
Wtf are you talking about??? Flips cd didnt go over the 100 minute mark,so,you gotta feel me wasnt counted has a double disc.

Last edited by Identity_crisis; 03-31-2005 at 04:28 PM..
 03-31-2005, 04:32 PM         #192
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said:
Flip shipped a mill. He didn't sell a mill. Huge difference. Selling records is nice, but we'll see if Flip continues to go platinum after all this. His last album SHIPPED a mill, it didn't sell a mill.
what r u taalkin bout it sold 2 million and ti can barely go gold sorry bi*ch
Ludacris>Lil Flip>T.I
 11 years ago '04        #193
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
Urban Legend SOLD 800,000 so far.

And if you know what your talking about, you know that shipping a mill and selling a mill are two different things. lol @ the name callin like its that serious....smh....
 11 years ago '04        #194
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Evil Manne said:
Looks like it was Z-RO who dropped T.I.

T.I. learned an important lesson in Houston this week if you're going to talk about starting a brawl, you'd better be able to step up to the challenge. After the rapper told a Houston radio station on Thursday, March 24, that he was looking for Lil' Flip and was on his way to Flip's neighborhood, Cloverland, the rapper had a run in with Flip and Z-RO of Rap-A-Lot who dared him to stick to his word. When they met up in the Cloverland area, where T.I. was filming a DVD, Z-RO reportedly dropped T.I., who then fled the city. Word is, T.I. was mad about some lyrics on Flip and Z-RO's new underground release that makes reference to the rapper's kids.

Source: [WEBSITE LINK]
TI didn't go to start the beef, he went because he had a show, and to pay his respects to Nelly's sister. He went to the detail shop to film a DVD with Lil 3rd.
 11 years ago '04        #195
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 0 0
i heard from people who saw the tape, flip hid behind a car, someone sucker punched ti from behind, ti never got knocked out, and then lil 3rd dropped lil flip, and mac boney and lil 3rd proceeded to snatch lil flips food out his mouth and put him to sleep, and he had to be carried off.
 11 years ago '04        #196
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
I've seen the tape, thats exactly what happened.
 03-31-2005, 04:55 PM         #197
Evil Manne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where's the tape everybodys seemed to seen, if you seen it post it up. Untill then i'll believe creditable sources like the vibe instead of what other people been saying.
 11 years ago '04        #198
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
Yea well unfortunately I don't own it, nor do I have a way to upload it. Someone else might. Its been seen by a bunch of people, it just needs to hurry up and get ripped.
 11 years ago '04        #199
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 0 0
 Rashad69 said:
Urban Legend SOLD 800,000 so far.

And if you know what your talking about, you know that shipping a mill and selling a mill are two different things. lol @ the name callin like its that serious....smh....
Correction folk Tip done sold 2 mill well thats what they done said on rap city when tip was there like 2 weeks ago

Last edited by J. Jones04; 03-31-2005 at 05:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #200
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 0 0
 soufdallas said:
t.i. stupid ...niqqa mouf writin checks dat his FISTS cant CASH.....he got to be the dumbest RAPPER in history to think he finna go to LIL FLIP's SET/HOOD....and thank HE got mo WEIGH on FLIP block den flip......man T.I. should be IN I.C.U......i cant believe da LIL niqqa thought he could fuk wit flip...fuk street kred....U.... 5 ft5 bumpin bout how you gon drop a 6 FT 1 , 200lb niqqa? wha whas he thankin? i mean did PAUL WALL gas dis FOO head up to think he REALLY WAS THE KING OF THE SOUTH?....he aint even da king of GEORGIA....LUDA is ...so how he gon be a KING of anything but his PSC ...a sad day fo his " street credibility"....if he so street any real niqqa know you dont go to no niqqa hood and you from anotha state high cappin like you jus a mufukin DON, like he da DON COLEONNE of the south....whether flip dropped dat niqqa or somebody from flip squad....HE DESERVED it fo comin to anotha niqqa set TRIPPIN on A CAT FROM DAT HOOD....N DAS WHAT DAT IS
This is about the dumbest sh*t i ever heard in my whole 19 years on this earth. You need to get all your facts str8 first of all ludacris aint street at all this n*gga was a Dj by the name chris lover lover. . . & that Gangsta Grillz Mixtape with tip real n*ggas out of cloverland was sayin he wasnt even from cloverland like scarface and hump his ex manager or some sh*t & lil 3rd the real leprechaun out of cloverland. Get yo sh*t together, i aint swangin on a n*gga balls or nothin im just sayin get yo sh*t together dumb n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
151 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
31 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
381 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
246 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy