TI vs Lil Flip

most viewed right now
103 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

04-04-2005, 03:24 PM         #226
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall silly.....T.I. sh*tted on Flip lyrically on them mixtapes and put that n*gga on front street.........knowing this (cuz yall cant deny that sh*t) dont u think Flip would be everywhere on some "look at me beat this n*gga down" "i got his chain" "i ripped his shirt" "i spit on him" "i said boo and he jumped"

man flip would be everywhere clowning on T.I.

reason why he aint everywhere clowning on T.I. is because he has nada to clown about.

04-04-2005, 05:02 PM         #227
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^yup he Flip got murdered ..... hell TI didnt even have to drop anything after the 99 problems freestyle...... it was over when that track ended..... and Flips disses on that Kings of the South sh*t was Garbage.......... and ZRo dont want it with TI that n*gga a Bun B spin off

14 years ago '04        #228
htown 
space
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 1121 1121
 Georgia Boy said
^^^^^^^^yup he Flip got murdered ..... hell TI didnt even have to drop anything after the 99 problems freestyle...... it was over when that track ended..... and Flips disses on that Kings of the South sh*t was Garbage.......... and ZRo dont want it with TI that n*gga a Bun B spin off

i don't know big dog, i think z-ro and TI would be a nice lil battle, z-ro damn near on TI's level lyrically, and he is not as gay as flip.

14 years ago '04        #229
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,767 | Props total: 4181 4181
TI > Z-ro, lyrically. this comin from a n*gga who was listenin to Z-ro before TI was even big, and I live in ATL.

In a battle TI would get Z-ro.

14 years ago '04        #230
htown 
space
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 1121 1121
 Rashad69 said
TI > Z-ro, lyrically. this comin from a n*gga who was listenin to Z-ro before TI was even big, and I live in ATL.

In a battle TI would get Z-ro.

no doubt ti got better flow, but you can't say that it's not close, I just think it will a better battle than TI and lil flip, which is the biggest lyrical mismatch in history

04-04-2005, 07:10 PM         #231
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got that mixtape ill rip it soon as i get to the crib

04-04-2005, 07:33 PM         #232
Bodymore-MD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's a complete flipside to what T.I. said on his radio interview and supposedly showed the footage of Flip gettin beat to the radio DJ. Who knows man.

04-04-2005, 09:14 PM         #233
jaballer05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
size don't matter shawty t.i. to me will mess up flip one on one. listen to t.i.'s gangsta grillz album and think about it

04-05-2005, 12:46 AM         #234
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea....... ZRo is nice lyrically....... i just dont see him fu*king with TI and yea it would be a lot better battle than Flip

04-05-2005, 02:09 AM         #235
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaahahaha
see now

flip owned ur "king of the south" T.I

yeh

04-05-2005, 04:49 PM         #236
YoungBattle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"be in houston w/ flip..in memphis w/ 6... atlanta T.I.....we handle b.i.....got damn i be fly.."-Camron

04-05-2005, 08:01 PM         #237
ljboy13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still no tape revealed???

04-05-2005, 11:07 PM         #238
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nope no tape, but got some pics from this weekend at UofH, from people over at the screw shop...kinda funny pics...someone got hit with a left to the eye...

14 years ago '04        #239
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Strider said
hahaahahaha
see now

flip owned ur "king of the south" T.I

yeh
word, u seen the tape?

14 years ago '04        #240
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,667 | Props total: 7819 7819
Until The Tape Is Released We'll Have To Wait And C..

14 years ago '04        #241
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
Yeah, that was my point, cuz a few people in the Atown, me, I work with Grand Hustle on some projects, so we seen the tape. I seen it with my own eyes. Flip got dropped by 3rd. TI got snuffed, and that was it.

04-06-2005, 09:30 AM         #242
lishbone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BS..no tape...well a tape that doesn't show anything..i still like TI i like his music...but damn...and 3rd got booooooed off the stage sat. funny sh*t...anyways ti sh*t was nice that night...but you can tell he got hit in the eye, didn't effect his songs soo i have no problem with that...

14 years ago '04        #243
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,486 | Props total: 4395 4395
 Rashad69 said
Yeah, that was my point, cuz a few people in the Atown, me, I work with Grand Hustle on some projects, so we seen the tape. I seen it with my own eyes. Flip got dropped by 3rd. TI got snuffed, and that was it.
Thats a tight little hook up...but aye, did MacBoney drop flip like they say or did Kuntry hit tha n*gga that hit TI?

04-06-2005, 12:22 PM         #244
blueburyhaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI shouldnt even waste his time with that garbage a.ss excuse for a rapper, i dont even wanna call him that cause the bi*ch cant rap, i put him in the chingy category of d!ck blowers tryin to be hard

14 years ago '04        #245
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
 collegeboy58 said
Thats a tight little hook up...but aye, did MacBoney drop flip like they say or did Kuntry hit tha n*gga that hit TI?
People just put dudes names in there to say who hit who. All you see is TI getting snuffed, TI handlin dude that snuffed him, WITH someone else from his camp, then you see TI seeing Flip. TI is yelling at him to get from behind the car. Flip gets back in the car, and gets pulled out by 3rd and Mac Boney. They whoop his a.ss. The tape aint that long.

04-06-2005, 12:48 PM         #246
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said
People just put dudes names in there to say who hit who. All you see is TI getting snuffed, TI handlin dude that snuffed him, WITH someone else from his camp, then you see TI seeing Flip. TI is yelling at him to get from behind the car. Flip gets back in the car, and gets pulled out by 3rd and Mac Boney. They whoop his a.ss. The tape aint that long.

hahah stop playing.....they snatched the n*gga out his car? haha i bet he came out there iceless.....insuring nobody popped up with one of his clovers

04-06-2005, 01:26 PM         #247
downsouthgirll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where did you c the tape at?

04-06-2005, 07:39 PM         #248
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said
Urban Legend SOLD 800,000 so far.

And if you know what your talking about, you know that shipping a mill and selling a mill are two different things. lol @ the name callin like its that serious....smh....
T.I is alright but not better than flip its really close though but every time I hear T.I's voice it makes me wanna shoot someone

14 years ago '04        #249
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 3017 3017
damn this page still going. people really caught up in this bullsh*t

04-09-2005, 03:03 PM         #250
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i saw ti that monday i was in houston headed back to the atl and we was on the same plane and ti didnt have a scratch on him and he said he was hit from the back your eye cant be swole if u hit from the back but anyway he didnt even look like he was in a f!ght but i was surprised he was still in houston cause the f!ght happened on a thursday and i left monday so he stayed in town the whole weekend....oh i didnt see the tape they actually had checked they luggage and he said the footage was with that so i dont really know what happen other than what he told me but i can guarantee he was not messed up with a swollen eye or anything

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  29
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  28
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  15
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+91online now  12
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+108online now  11
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
289 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy