most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
368 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game goes to NORTH PHILLY for some cheesesteak
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
53598 pageviews
260 comments

john_jj04 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
TI vs Lil Flip

[pic - click to view]

http://houstonsoreal.blogspot.com/

Somewhere around 8 p.m. on Thursday March 24th there was an altercation in Cloverland, a neighborhood on the south side of Houston, TX between rappers Lil Flip and TI. The Atlanta rapper had made some disparaging comments about the Houston rapper on Houston radio earlier today and stated that they were on the way to Flipís neighborhood.

I got all this sh*t from C-Note of the Botany Boys/Clover Gís, which of course is Flipís peoples so take it for what itís worth till I can get confirmations from both sides and hopefully an objective witness, if one exists.

After hearing the sh*t talking on the radio, C-Note scooped up Flip and took him to a detail shop near the famed Cloverburger where TI and his folks, including Houstonís Lil 3rd, were posted up, possibly shooting footage for a DVD.

The story goes like this, C-Note got out of the car at the detail shop, TI and friends didnít know Flip was there, and when Flip emerged from the vehicle, a f!ght between the two rappers broke out (ďJust fists, though some people Ė not affiliated with the Clover Gís camp Ė started shooting in the air,Ē states C-Note). Flip allegedly dropped TI first and then a mob of people began to stomp him.

People that werenít even with Flip and them stomped him. ďLil Crips and Bloods and sh*t.Ē Says C-Note.

Supposedly a videotape of the incident exists, in TIís camp.

When asked for a comment, SergDun of SoManyShrimp.com said ďJesus this sounds like the Houston version of Grease the movie.Ē

In my opinion, I just have to say, and I told Bun B this before he ever heard the infamous mixtape where TI goes off on Lil Flip, maaan, lemme just say, if somebody said some of that sh*t about me on a CD, that TI and his cohorts said about Flip, motherfu*kers would die. Iím not a violent person and I can brush off a lot of sh*t, but I just remember listening to that little mixtape (once cuz I hate the bullsh*t hip hop beef gayness) and thinking to myself, somebodyís gonna die over this bullsh*t. TI and them went a lil too far. Hump talking about Flipís motherís house and all that sh*t. I remember thinking to myself, somebody is going to die.

Hopefully Iím wrong. These motherfu*kers need to stop the bullsh*t. More info when I get it. Iím going to see Xzibit now.

260 comments for "TI vs Lil Flip"

12 years ago '04        #2
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 34 34
wow thats crazy if its true...
 12 years ago '05        #3
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t ain't worth it man when are people gonna learn from past mistakes we don't need anymore rappers dying over bullsh*t. This ain't cool or gangsta it's stupid no one benefits except for the people that are against Rap music.
 12 years ago '04        #4
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 151 151
^^^ i fu*k wit u for that homie............but its a rumor cant believe it yet until more than one person of a legit resource talks bout but big ups on the info
 12 years ago '05        #5
MyZ28 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 194 194
at first i was like OK thats messed up but then after thinking about it....where was PSC? Flip may can beat TIs a.ss ok maybe, but all that sh*t about someone getting stomped and no one there to help TI sounds lik bullsh*t but whateva.
 03-24-2005, 09:22 PM         #6
KedAKAKnowledge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt that sh*t is true, Lil' Flip is a bi*ch....T.I. is real, The P$C and his n*ggas from Bankhand ain't gon let that n*gga get stomped
 12 years ago '04        #7
tntitan 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 62 62
Nigg@s in Memphis and the ATL been callin and chirpin me for about an hour tellin me this, but I thought they was lyin... its all over the radio..
 12 years ago '04        #8
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 1 1
Man, i hope that sh*t is false

My n*gga T.I.P. can't just get dropped like that

and like ol boy said t.i. aitn gone roll to another n*gga neiborhood he dont like and not have some homeboys and his crew wit him

I want a source
 12 years ago '04        #9
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 1 1
my fault didn't see the link
 12 years ago '04        #10
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,744 | Props total: 804 804
 john_jj04 said:
In my opinion, I just have to say, and I told Bun B this before he ever heard the infamous mixtape where TI goes off on Lil Flip, maaan, lemme just say, if somebody said some of that sh*t about me on a CD, that TI and his cohorts said about Flip, motherfu*kers would die. Iím not a violent person and I can brush off a lot of sh*t, but I just remember listening to that little mixtape (once cuz I hate the bullsh*t hip hop beef gayness) and thinking to myself, somebodyís gonna die over this bullsh*t. TI and them went a lil too far. Hump talking about Flipís motherís house and all that sh*t. I remember thinking to myself, somebody is going to die.

Hopefully Iím wrong. These motherfu*kers need to stop the bullsh*t. More info when I get it. Iím going to see Xzibit now.
The Down with The King mixtape was not even that serious. IMO, I dont see how you said to yourself, "Someone is gonna die" cuz the sh*t wasn't violent. Ain't no body gonna die from it, and what Hump said about Flips moms house wasn't that serious. He just said "how you gon have a million dollar house, and ur moms house still be next door to a dope fiends house?" If its true, then flip is wrong, if its false then he dont need to trip off of it.
 12 years ago '04        #11
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,778 | Props total: 85 85
I heard this on the radio too. Well, not this, but TI was on the radio and this girl called in and was like "Your show got cancelled?" and he went "Yea, but Imma be rollin thru Cloverland later on" and she was like "I will gas my car up and go to Cloverland if you for real" and he was like "Yea, Im for real. Im go thru and holla at a few people". But you see Flip in that Sunshine video? n*gga is huge. I wouldnt be surprised if TI got his a.ss dropped. Compare Flip from Sunshine to TI from Lets Get Away. Thats like The Rock vs Taka Michinoku.
 03-24-2005, 10:06 PM         #12
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said:
The Down with The King mixtape was not even that serious. IMO, I dont see how you said to yourself, "Someone is gonna die" cuz the sh*t wasn't violent. Ain't no body gonna die from it, and what Hump said about Flips moms house wasn't that serious. He just said "how you gon have a million dollar house, and ur moms house still be next door to a dope fiends house?" If its true, then flip is wrong, if its false then he dont need to trip off of it.
Well U Cant All The Way Blame Flip 4 Dat If U Dont KNow That n*gga. My Boy Cousin Is An Underground Rapper And He Makin Well Into 6 Figures And He Wants 2 Move His Moms Out Da Hood But She Dont Wanna Move. Like Alot Of South American Baseball Players, Their Family Dont Wanna Move Out Da Hood, U Cant Make Em Move
 12 years ago '05        #13
PSC 
space
space
space
$540 | Props total: 0 0
syxx2001, I know that you're from H-Town, but Flip is a fu*king joke. He has some of the sh*ttiest lyrics I've heard since Benzino started rapping. And don't even get me started on that slow-as-fu*k flow. He's an insult to rap music as a whole and to the Houston hip hop scene, which has guys like Swisha House, DJ Screw(R.I.P.), ect. Who cares if he got play on MTV? T.I. is a much better rapper. He has a unique lyrical style and a spit fire flow. He doesn't need to get a video on MTV, he already has Houston and the rest of the south on his side.
 12 years ago '04        #14
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,778 | Props total: 85 85
I hate Lil Flip and everyone else too. I wasnt taking his side cause I could care less. Im just saying Flip is huge and TI is small so Flip knocking his a.ss out isnt unbelieveable.
 12 years ago '04        #15
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao,be serious??? Who cant drop t.i in a fist f!ght??? I mean duke is a fu*king midget,fu*k what you herd.Flip can be the worst rapper,but if he cant drop t.i in a fist f!ght then he will lose all my respect.T.I got that little syndrome,where midgets think they need to prove their thoroness.fu*k outta hea
 03-24-2005, 11:29 PM         #16
Five 'n' Lash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Lmao,be serious??? Who cant drop t.i in a fist f!ght??? I mean duke is a fu*king midget,fu*k what you herd.Flip can be the worst rapper,but if he cant drop t.i in a fist f!ght then he will lose all my respect.T.I got that little syndrome,where midgets think they need to prove their thoroness.fu*k outta hea

u knowww
 11 years ago '04        #17
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
he said 145 and you out of my weight class
no doubt ti a better rapper but if he went to his hood he was just asking for trouble
 03-25-2005, 12:15 AM         #18
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syxx2001 said:
Compare Flip from Sunshine to TI from Lets Get Away. Thats like The Rock vs Taka Michinoku.
lol at the Rock analogy, you musta scored good on the old SAT's
 03-25-2005, 12:33 AM         #19
Bankhead Shawty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k what ya heard, I'mma wait til that tape drop.
 03-25-2005, 12:33 AM         #20
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH T.I. GOT KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT, LOUD MOUTH a.ss n*gga, HE GOT WAS COMIN TO HIM BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NOW THAT sh*tS FUNNY

Last edited by Imob; 03-25-2005 at 12:36 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
144 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago