biggest fake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-20-2005, 10:25 PM         #101
MaseOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Xzibit.
 11 years ago '04        #102
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 44 44
i think people jump on the 50 band wagon cuz he dissed the hell outta alot of people for doin this n that n know he getting bigger doin the same sh*t sayin he not n pullin pubicity stunts far as being "hard" or what have u, its a double edged sword cuz once u out the hood some people feel u cant rap bout that no more cuz u not strugglin but at the same time when u on some rnb sh*t or still rappin bout thuggin or leave ur normal fan base people hate u except for maybe da mainstream sometimes beenin rich n stayin in da hood u get fu*ked up like cmurder etc still trying 2 live the street life far as being fake u know most rappers aint k!lled nobody even if they might be affliated with gangs like myself i related 2 n know cats the sell drugs,smoke weed all the time,rob,f!ght ova sets,etc etc but i dont rappers might k!ll somebody lyrically but thats bout it real or fake imma still play it if im feelin it

Last edited by pimppoet; 04-21-2005 at 12:37 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #103
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 44 44
why the hate "Kiss The Stick" ?
 04-21-2005, 01:24 AM         #104
DJ_Manolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50, he got shot, he didn't do the shooting.
 11 years ago '04        #105
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 295 295
 e2ts.com said:
Nelly
He doesn't act gangsta
 11 years ago '04        #106
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
chingy
 11 years ago '04        #107
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 584 584
 DJ_Manolo said:
50, he got shot, he didn't do the shooting.
so now you gotta shoot somebody to be real??THen that means 95% of the rappers are fake...buck got shot..is buck a fake gangsta too?
 04-21-2005, 05:47 PM         #108
DeadLy CombO 47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
neone sayin gunit....lets look at the facts and before i start let me say that i dont really like gunit cept for banks and yayo......imma dblock fan

I WAS AT SUMMERJAM and as soon as n*ggas started fu*kin around the first one i seen do summin was banks.....(threw A LOT of money at his enemies) and 50 had a chair tossed at him and he fu*kin caught that sh*t and threw it back next thing u know them gunit n*ggas is in the crowd f!ghtin....

award show someone snuffed dre and if u see the video all the gunit is there protectin him go damn man buck fu*kin stabbed the dude...

TONY YAYO made a song WHILE ON THE RUN sayin "fu*k JUDGE --(I FORGET THE NAME) HE GON CATCH ME ON THE CORNER" and he fu*kin did a music video on the run man....

50 cent MADE the term man without 50 cent there would be no "wanksta" and this thread wouldnt even have been made lol

and to neone sayin chingy or nelly or eminem or luda or ying yang twins??? when do they claim to be gangsta??

EMINEM SAYS HE AINT GANGSTA AND HE AINT HARD IN HIS SONGS lol
 04-22-2005, 12:44 AM         #109
Screw13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slim thug? I don't know about him. Saying all of G-Unit is fake is just hating. They ain't great rappers, but i can't agree with the fake part.
 11 years ago '04        #110
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,578 | Props total: 2164 2164
50 ( Just Becaue U Got Shot Dont Mean U A Gangsta)
Eminem Trys To Act Hard But He Got Bulleyed As A Kid LOL

thats about it
 11 years ago '04        #111
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,172 | Props total: 109 109
Damn man, stupid mother fu*kers. The question is who's "fake" not who's "whack" The music can suck a.ss, but if you lived the life you rap about, you're not "fake"
 11 years ago '04        #112
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,528 | Props total: 23 23
all of g-unit
not all of G unit...Young Buck the source award need I say more...

plus we cant say that rappers are fake I mean we dont know what they do when there not on TV..

Last edited by unkn0wn; 04-22-2005 at 03:20 AM..
 04-22-2005, 07:07 AM         #113
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why Is NEone callin 50 cent the word he created? WANKSTAS!!
 11 years ago '05        #114
hext5 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
WON G!!!!!!!!!
 04-25-2005, 06:22 AM         #115
DJ_Manolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
so now you gotta shoot somebody to be real??THen that means 95% of the rappers are fake...buck got shot..is buck a fake gangsta too?
No thats not what I'm saying. Buck don't run around like he super man. The question was who is fake. 50 runs around like he's really a monster. Why?? The n*gga needs to stop. Make money and chill is what he needs to do. I respect him as a business man but not a street n*gga.
 04-25-2005, 06:27 AM         #116
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 didn't create wangsta he just made a song out of it
 11 years ago '04        #117
x Tha Arkitek x 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,611 | Props total: 2193 2193
 dumb_ass23 said:
Fab & Ja have problems with the law becase they are stupid... neither of them is even slighly hard...
so its possible 2 get n troble wit da law & b smart??
 04-25-2005, 11:25 AM         #118
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmmmmmm....Chingy i've heard mad stories about this cat he's a sucka (ask them n*ggaz in philly about that tho they know too) but cats in the lou telling me he a bytch
 11 years ago '05        #119
pacemveli250 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
if 50 wasn't gangsta and the rest of G-unit was,, then why the fu*k are they respecting 50 and calling him their general and got his back 100%. The biggest fake in my eyes are Ja Rule, Chingy, D12, and The Game. yall hating 50 cuz most of u like Jadakiss and don't want Jada to fu*ked up like Ja. I liked Jada too before 50 but 50 makes better music and for some one that never filled a job application and never really made to high school, then u be the judge for 50. At least 50 holds to what he says. 50 doesn't say something and take it back like Game. A gangsta holds to his words. then as far as Ja, D12 and Chingy goes - they are all clowns
 04-25-2005, 03:26 PM         #120
biabia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeadLy CombO 47 said:
neone sayin gunit....lets look at the facts and before i start let me say that i dont really like gunit cept for banks and yayo......imma dblock fan

I WAS AT SUMMERJAM and as soon as n*ggas started fu*kin around the first one i seen do summin was banks.....(threw A LOT of money at his enemies) and 50 had a chair tossed at him and he fu*kin caught that sh*t and threw it back next thing u know them gunit n*ggas is in the crowd f!ghtin....

award show someone snuffed dre and if u see the video all the gunit is there protectin him go damn man buck fu*kin stabbed the dude...

TONY YAYO made a song WHILE ON THE RUN sayin "fu*k JUDGE --(I FORGET THE NAME) HE GON CATCH ME ON THE CORNER" and he fu*kin did a music video on the run man....

50 cent MADE the term man without 50 cent there would be no "wanksta" and this thread wouldnt even have been made lol

and to neone sayin chingy or nelly or eminem or luda or ying yang twins??? when do they claim to be gangsta??

EMINEM SAYS HE AINT GANGSTA AND HE AINT HARD IN HIS SONGS lol
Seriously, people are so jealous of 50.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
90 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
175 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
216 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
118 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Fire TV Stick 2 Brings Quad-Core CPU, Alexa Remote And AC WiFi
42 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy