biggest fake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-20-2005, 08:07 AM         #81
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Styles and Sigel are the realest....End Of Discussion
 04-20-2005, 08:26 AM         #82
JerseyFlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It can't be g-unit...they have all been shot and buck straight up shanked somebody at a mainstream awards show...I would honestly say Fat Joe...
 11 years ago '04        #83
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 358 358
The Game, Dogg Pound, Snoop, BAd Azz, and all them west coast n*ggaz talking about peace when last year they was gonna k!ll that n*gga when they seen him; Especially Daz and Kurupt. I glad Suge wasn't there. Where I'm from, you talk that sh*t and only a cell or a grave could call a truce. I heard Daz seen Kurupt in Disneyland with his daughter, and Daz was with his. So they talked about their differences. TALKED. What happened to the days when you seen a n*gga in Disneyland and you still whooped his a.ss in front of your daughter, his daughter, and anyone else's daughter, just so your daughter knows her daddy's a G?

"AIN'T Y'ALL MOTHERfu*kERS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEF?
GET AT HIM DOG, WHAT THE fu*k IS ALL THIS PEACE
SO HIM ALL THAT sh*t YOU TALKED ABOUT ON YOUR CD
SO HIM THAT HAMMER YOU BACKED OUT ON YOUR DVD
THAT SAME n*gga THAT CALLED YOUR MAMA A bi*ch
CALLED YOUR WIFE A HOE
"YO, THERE THAT n*gga GO!"
STOMP THAT MOTHERfu*kER
BLAST THAT MOTHERfu*kER
stab THAT MOTHERfu*kER
GET AT THAT MOTHERfu*kER!" - M.O.P. "INSTIGATOR"
 04-20-2005, 09:20 AM         #84
sabutai1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ja rule
 11 years ago '04        #85
Ameen 
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
50 Cent
 04-20-2005, 11:24 AM         #86
jazzy_fizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Para[D]ox said:
ure an idiot for even makin this thread and saying the word wanksta..

goodbye thanx for your time.
Yea he did say wanksta(retired n 2000), that basically makes him a lame.......lol
 11 years ago '05        #87
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,646 | Props total: 107 107
 precys said:
And that why you don't know sh*t, cause your white. First of all, you iggnorant fu*k, how the hell does someone "act" black. Just in case you didn't know but all caribbean races culture and ancestors come from africa. So yes fat joe is black. And just incase you also didn't know lloyd banks aint black he's also "latino" so I guess he aint aloud to "act" black neither. Also lil wayne can't "act" black either since he's also latin. Wait wait there's more people incase you wanna know there's also that kid romeo from the steve harvey show yup he's latin and actually fab is also 1/2 so before you open your white fu*kin mouth again about a culture you know sh*t about, you fu*kin hick, think twice. I bet you think its "cool" when eminem wears a do-rag f*g**t a.ss.

A Puerto Rican woman claims her place in the

African Diaspora

by Rosa Clemente

Yesterday, an interesting thing happened to me. I was told I am not Black.

The kicker for me was when my friend stated that the island of Puerto Rico was not a part of the African Diaspora. I wanted to go back to the old school playground days and yell: “You said what about my momma?!” But after speaking to several friends, I found out that many Black Americans and Latinos agree with him. The miseducation of the Negro is still in effect!

I am so tired of having to prove to others that I am Black, that my people are from the Motherland, that Puerto Rico, along with Cuba, Panama and the Dominican Republic, are part of the African Diaspora. Do we forget that the slave ships dropped off our people all over the world, hence the word Diaspora?

The Atlantic slave trade brought Africans to Puerto Rico in the early 1500s. Some of the first slave rebellions took place on the island of Puerto Rico (hence, why many claim Puerto Ricans are more African than African Americans). Until 1846, Africanos on the island had to carry a libreta to move around the island, like the passbook system in apartheid South Africa. In Puerto Rico, you will find large communities of descendants of the Yoruba, Bambara, Wolof and Mandingo people. Puerto Rican culture is inherently African culture.

There are hundreds of books that will inform you, but I do not need to read book after book to legitimize this thesis. All I need to do is go to Puerto Rico and look all around me. Damn, all I really have to do is look in the mirror every day.

I am often asked what I am—usually by Blacks who are lighter than me and by Latinos who are darker than me. To answer the $64,000 question, I am a Black Boricua, Black Rican, Puertorique“a! I am always questioned about why I choose to call myself Black over Latino, Spanish, Hispanic. Let me break it down.

I am not Spanish. Spanish is just another language I speak. I am not a Hispanic. My ancestors are not descendants of Spain, but descendants of Africa. I define my existence by race and land. (Borinken is the indigenous name of the island of Puerto Rico.)

Being Latino is not a cultural identity but rather a political one. Being Puerto Rican is not a racial identity, but rather a cultural and national one. Being Black is my racial identity. Why do I have to consistently explain this to those who are so-called conscious? Is it because they have a problem with their identity? Why is it so bad to a.ssert who I am, for me to big-up my Africanness?

My Blackness is one of the greatest powers I have. We live in a society that devalues Blackness all the time. I will not be devalued as a human being, as a child of the Supreme Creator.

Although many of us in activist circles are enlightened, many of us have baggage that we must deal with. So many times, I am asked why many Boricuas refuse to affirm their Blackness. I attribute this denial to the ever-rampant anti-Black sentiment in America and throughout the world. But, I will not use this as an excuse. Often Puerto Ricans who a.ssert our Blackness are not only outcast by Latinos who identify more with their Spanish Conqueror than their African ancestors, but we are also shunned by Black Americans who do not see us as Black.

Nelly Fuller, a great Black sociologist, stated: “Until one understands the system of White supremacy, anything and everything else will confuse you.” Divide and conquer still applies.

Listen people: Being Black is not just skin color, nor is it synonymous with Black Americans. To a.ssert who I am is the most liberating and revolutionary thing I can ever do. Being a Black Puerto Rican encompasses me racially, ethnically and most importantly, gives me a homeland to refer to.

So I have come to this conclusion: I am whatever I say I am! (Thank you, Rakim.)

Say it loud:

You Black,now Be Proud
YO SON IM HAPPY TO SEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THATAND IM 18(BUT I GUESS I KNEW IT CUZ MY FAMILY IS FROM THE CARIBBEAN) LOTTA CATS IS MAD UNEDUCATED IN THIS AREA MATTER FACT I LIKED THIS sh*t SOO MUCH IMA MAKE A THREAD IN THE NEWS SECTION ABOUT IT HOPE U DONT GET MAD HOMES
 04-20-2005, 01:35 PM         #88
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said:
Lol@fabolous getting knocked out by a girl.

Method Man got knocked out by a girl at the end of belly.

Biggest Wangsta = 50 Cent, he talks to cops, what more can i say.
 11 years ago '04        #89
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,850 | Props total: 1445 1445
 MSSoldier said:
You must be tha most bi*ch a.ss n*gga in tha hood to think D-Block fake.
Anyway Ludacris is a soft a.ss n*gga.

luda doesnt pretend to be gangster...
 04-20-2005, 01:47 PM         #90
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MSSoldier said:
You must be tha most bi*ch a.ss n*gga in tha hood to think D-Block fake.
Anyway Ludacris is a soft a.ss n*gga.
He may act softer than most rappers but he doesn't try and portray himself as a gangster, he may act a little thuggish but nothing extreme, come on
 04-20-2005, 01:51 PM         #91
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
lets flip da question, who in da insudtry isn't a wanksta? or don't live wut they rap, just studio gangstas?
State Property, DMX, D-Block, Dipset

Last edited by cdoyle456; 04-20-2005 at 01:53 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #92
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 cdoyle456 said:

Biggest Wangsta = 50 Cent, he talks to cops, what more can i say.
hahahaha, yep :D
 04-20-2005, 02:00 PM         #93
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent
 04-20-2005, 02:03 PM         #94
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
That Is One Of The Stupedist Lines You Can Hear.
Nas Neva k!lled No One Or Sold Crack. But yet Look Who Is Giving Quan His Chance. And Look Who Is Considered Top 5 Of All Time.
Nas doesn't rap about k!lling people and selling crack though does he
 04-20-2005, 02:55 PM         #95
SmoothHoosier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the E-40 & Biggie story. Told by DJ Enuff.....

Biggie was doing a radio interview in the Bay and the DJ was naming off MC's and asking if Big was feelin' em or not. They were going through names and they got to E-40 and Big said zero, no rating.

40 got a bug in his ear about that and got some of his pistol packin' youngstas and they somehow got Big's limo off the road and they pulled the thumpers on him. 40 Water was on a cell talkin' about, " don't ever disrespect me while you in the Bay..." Blah blah blah and let Big go. And word is, after he let him go, one of 40's boys asked for Big's autograph, ha ha ha ha ! E-40 is my favorite MC, but if you gonna pull the thangs out on a n*gga make em spark.

The fakest n*ggas to me are the ones who make threats on a n*gga that live in the same city and don't do sh*t. Non-gangsta a.ss n*ggas !

Smooth
 04-20-2005, 03:02 PM         #96
DJ LEAK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Blaze...

Beat Biter!
 04-20-2005, 03:19 PM         #97
thugmentality04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake said:
i gotta say lil scrappy, lil wayne, slim thug, mike jones. 50 does talk mad sh*t but he did live thru some street sh*t. fab and ja rule arent soft a.ss n*ggas btw they both been in trouble wit da law a few times.

^^^
Homey you must be from the north if you dont think lil wayne and slim thug are real....Come stay in 3rd ward in houston or new orleans projects and then tell me them n*ggas is fake...Dumb sh*t
 04-20-2005, 03:28 PM         #98
e2ts.com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nelly
 11 years ago '04        #99
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 582 582
damn yall actin like 50 grew up in a nice a.ss family and graduated top rank of his high school...and had a good 9-5 until em found him....the man just been livin it up the past 3 years..now he the fakest gangsta in rap???sh*t if I had millions upon millions of dollars I wouldnt be hanging out in clubs all night either...and if you can pay dudes to take a bullet for you.why not?? Im not understanding the 50 hate train everybody jumpin on...he aint my fav rapper but explain what makes him and gunit fake??
 11 years ago '04        #100
Datruth345 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 0 0
 tweedle said:
man half of people here are just naming sh*t rappers, chingy is whack as fu*k but he dont claim 2 be no gangsta. Dumb kids these days

chingy lyrics--

[Chingy]
Say on the set bi*ch, better watch your lip that text be quick
20 over thurr, Tity over thurr, Luda over thurr, ain't no exit trick
Us you don't mess with, we got them guns like action flicks
Reload with the next clip, I'm the wrong n*gga to flex with bi*ch
Come on and test this, my gun I'm having s3x with sh*t
Put a bullet in (in) shoot it out, got them long horns like Texas bi*ch
Look at my necklace, maybe hit a ngga disrespect this click
My pistol grip sound like this...now what
Who want they day fu*ked, when I c*ck and load the cake, bust bust
Yall cowards play tough, and my peeps we come to spray stuff up
Yall lives made up, like ugly hoes with make-up bra
We'll shoot you up then toss yo a.ss in the lake tough nut
My wrist rocky, like Sylvester Stallone
So thurr for you should invest, in a vest for ya dome
Cause I know you marks planning on getting me when I'm landing
Peace to nick, but my cannon go...

^^^step ya game up^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stitches still talkin bout "a fair one" wit game
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
141 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
45 comments
1 day ago