biggest fake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ghost Face
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1919 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
224 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2005, 10:36 PM         #41
Origin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P.Diddy a fake..
 03-24-2005, 10:37 PM         #42
Dr. B. StOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the World Is Fake
 12 years ago '04        #43
ToKeN 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
2pac was def. not fake.... I just saw a special on him. I can't believe he shot 2 cops!
 03-24-2005, 11:18 PM         #44
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nelly, chingy,
 03-24-2005, 11:30 PM         #45
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just because they aint good rappers dont mean they fake... just pointin that out
 12 years ago '04        #46
this is me 
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 0 0
ray ray
 03-25-2005, 09:42 AM         #47
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is ja rule really that much of a bi*ch?how u kno if u aint never met the man?all these n*ggas is goin off wut 50 cent say,but aint that n*gga the snitch?Since when is bein a snitch hard?Takin pictures wit cops n sh*t, that aint gangsta.im not really tryin to stikk up for noone but din them n*ggas fite in sum club or sum sh*t?5o is like twice as big as ja he should abroke his a.ss in half,but did he?
 03-25-2005, 10:02 AM         #48
TheGlitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz Fab and Cassidy
 03-25-2005, 10:14 AM         #49
tOuCh_My_BoDy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ dis n*ggas funny
 12 years ago '05        #50
outerlimitz 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
fat joe,ja rule,an fab
 03-25-2005, 11:18 AM         #51
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoLBeats362 said:
Fat Joe........im sorry but just because you're latino doesn't mean u are black.....it's funny watching him try and act like it though......im white btw
your white,that explains it.How does someone act "black"???? Dumbass,it's called acting like where you from.Bronx is a grimey place just like the rest of nyc.So that's why you see all these rappers acting thoro.sh*t,just look around theres plenty of black folks that live in the burb,do you consider them acting "black"??? Ignorance.
 12 years ago '04        #52
famoussasjohn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 104 104
 Identity_crisis said:
your white,that explains it.How does someone act "black"???? Dumbass,it's called acting like where you from.Bronx is a grimey place just like the rest of nyc.So that's why you see all these rappers acting thoro.sh*t,just look around theres plenty of black folks that live in the burb,do you consider them acting "black"??? Ignorance.
okay the guys mexican and hes saying the n word like he is black so stfu and stop bein so damn dumb and being a little racist bi*ch get a life.
 12 years ago '04        #53
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 51 51
 BaY510BiZnEsS said:
Is ja rule really that much of a bi*ch?how u kno if u aint never met the man?all these n*ggas is goin off wut 50 cent say,but aint that n*gga the snitch?Since when is bein a snitch hard?Takin pictures wit cops n sh*t, that aint gangsta.im not really tryin to stikk up for noone but din them n*ggas fite in sum club or sum sh*t?5o is like twice as big as ja he should abroke his a.ss in half,but did he?
WHEN I LOOK IN JA EYES I SEE bi*ch I NEVER fu*kED WITH HIM EVEN BEFORE 50 SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE I'M FROM YOU HAVE TO READ PEOPLE
 03-25-2005, 12:26 PM         #54
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by D-M-X; 03-25-2005 at 12:27 PM..
 03-25-2005, 01:09 PM         #55
tweedle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man half of people here are just naming sh*t rappers, chingy is whack as fu*k but he dont claim 2 be no gangsta. Dumb kids these days
 03-25-2005, 03:58 PM         #56
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
okay the guys mexican and hes saying the n word like he is black so stfu and stop bein so damn dumb and being a little racist bi*ch get a life.
Mexican????fat joe is Puerto Rican dumbass.And like i said before can someone please tell me how someone acts "black"??? Typical whiteboys,thinking all black folks use the term n*gga or wear baggy pants,use slang and sh*t.SMH,fu*k outta here

Last edited by Identity_crisis; 03-25-2005 at 03:59 PM..
 03-25-2005, 04:07 PM         #57
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Identity_crisis said:
Mexican????fat joe is Puerto Rican dumbass.And like i said before can someone please tell me how someone acts "black"??? Typical whiteboys,thinking all black folks use the term n*gga or wear baggy pants,use slang and sh*t.SMH,fu*k outta here
Hey man. Its jut not "whiteboys".

The whole rap media makes it seem that way also. I also hear tons of black folks saying someone is "trying to act black" or he "aint black".

Media makes that image, not "whiteboys".
 12 years ago '04        #58
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 136 136
yeah most of you jus namin ppl that never claim to be a gangster, listen to the lyrics to the rappers.

fu*k who you listening to im the baddest,
98% of the industry is f*g**ts.
-DMX :)

BY the way I think its 50 and Game.
 12 years ago '04        #59
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
How is 50 Cent fake, because he makes club music? The dude sold crack on the streets of New York, did time in prison, was shot 9 times, I mean, how fake can he be?

Alot of n*ggas snitched in the past, fu*kin mafia cats have snitched. I doubt anybody on this board would call 50 a snitch or a fake to his face.

Last edited by jdawgkemp; 03-25-2005 at 05:31 PM..
 03-26-2005, 06:46 AM         #60
dose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gimmie a gat and i will... anyway biggie aint no fake .... im still goin wit th 90% thing most of em are bi*chz.... i hate 50's rap i think hes totally commerical and untalanted. mayb his had the hood life but his an uphimself fu*kd f*gget.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
246 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy