biggest fake

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
PIJIN 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
hip hop is all marketed,

especially 50

14 years ago '04        #27
C-Ronic 
space
space
space
$146 | Props total: 20 20
"Quan: I have a quote from a rhyme of mine for the people. “If I could silence every rapper that never k!lled or sold crack, I swear the glory days of Hip-Hop would be back.”"

enuff said close the thread :p

03-24-2005, 08:25 AM         #28
HearingDeafOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And that why you don't know sh*t, cause your white. First of all, you iggnorant fu*k, how the hell does someone "act" black. Just in case you didn't know but all caribbean races culture and ancestors come from africa. So yes fat joe is black. And just incase you also didn't know lloyd banks aint black he's also "latino" so I guess he aint aloud to "act" black neither. Also lil wayne can't "act" black either since he's also latin. Wait wait there's more people incase you wanna know there's also that kid romeo from the steve harvey show yup he's latin and actually fab is also 1/2 so before you open your white fu*kin mouth again about a culture you know sh*t about, you fu*kin hick, think twice. I bet you think its "cool" when eminem wears a do-rag f*g**t a.ss.
you are trying to dispel ignorance by showing it? what the fu*k?

03-24-2005, 08:40 AM         #29
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoLBeats362 said
Fat Joe........im sorry but just because you're latino doesn't mean u are black.....it's funny watching him try and act like it though......im white btw
Real Talk ^^^^^^^^^^ I been sayin this to myself.. Stupid fat ****

03-24-2005, 09:13 AM         #30
jazzy_fizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bozza89 said
fuken that screaming c*nt lil john he fuken cant rap for sh*t man and young buck, lloyd banks. i rekon 50 cent is alrite man. and also T.I. fuken he sucks lol!!!
n*gga I would say u for sayin T.I. cuz u super crazy for that one. and 50 Cent haaaaaa... enough said we all kno that truth about his lame azz.

14 years ago '05        #31
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 743 743
No one has ever come forward to disspell 50's claim of his thug life. n*ggaz don't get shot up for nothin'. Oh, I forgot the n*gga snitched on some big drug dealer, who still hasn't had the kid k!lled after he was shot 9 times. Gotti callin' the n*gga a snitch, we'll see when his case goes to trial who the snitch is-cuz losin' millions and time turns anybody into a snitch, even you bi*ch. I ain't buyin' into the n*ggaz claims either, I just hate the haters who hate for nothin'.

"Jealousies a muthafu*ka, you weak jealous muthafu*ka, if you a jealous muthafu*ka you just a weak muthafu*ka...when you get on top muthafu*kaz just wanna bring you down, muthafu*kaz don't even know you and don't like you."---Puffy

14 years ago '05        #32
Nyse03 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,646 | Props total: 3540 3540
Somebody put biggie on this list. LOL. I aint gonna knock fat joe cuz he grew up in da struggle just like us, so how come he aint allowed 2 show it? Probably 50 cuz of course u cant claim to be hood when u forget how 2 get back there. An Slim Thug might be a boss where he's from but if he came ta Brooklyn wit that he'll get clowned.

03-24-2005, 01:57 PM         #33
Ju$tin15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every n*gga trying 2 be something he aint. if u dont pop ya gunz, dont say u dont because when u tested, whats gonna happen? u gonna sit there and sh*t in ya pants. so with that, i gotta say about 88% of tha game.

03-24-2005, 06:20 PM         #34
gotsalldabitche  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie is the biggest fu*kin cb4 gangster. was he actually shot? yeah but he dided after that. He wasnt a fu*kin mobster like he wish he was. His favorite movie was King of New York(which was actually a good movie) but biggies whole life was trying to be like him. biggie wasnt half the man frank white was supposed to be in the movie
link:

BAAAAAM

Last edited by gotsalldabitche; 03-24-2005 at 06:20 PM..

03-24-2005, 07:35 PM         #35
-Rane-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ying yang twins & eastside boys

14 years ago '04        #36
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,762 | Props total: 4172 4172
^^^to be a fake, you have to claim to be a gangster first.

03-24-2005, 08:31 PM         #37
-Rane-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, i guess that makes sense.

03-24-2005, 08:34 PM         #38
ThaRealest11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt Young Buck stab somebody earlier this year defending Dr. Dre??? And ppl still puttin him on this list??? Im not even a big G Unit fan Im just laughin at all these haters lol....

03-24-2005, 09:31 PM         #39
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C-Ronic said
"Quan: I have a quote from a rhyme of mine for the people. “If I could silence every rapper that never k!lled or sold crack, I swear the glory days of Hip-Hop would be back.”"

enuff said close the thread :p
That Is One Of The Stupedist Lines You Can Hear.
Nas Neva k!lled No One Or Sold Crack. But yet Look Who Is Giving Quan His Chance. And Look Who Is Considered Top 5 Of All Time.

03-24-2005, 11:04 PM         #40
BootlegMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every rapper you see when u turn on tv

03-24-2005, 11:36 PM         #41
Origin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P.Diddy a fake..

03-24-2005, 11:37 PM         #42
Dr. B. StOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the World Is Fake

14 years ago '04        #43
ToKeN 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
2pac was def. not fake.... I just saw a special on him. I can't believe he shot 2 cops!

03-25-2005, 12:18 AM         #44
tre4s_sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nelly, chingy,

03-25-2005, 12:30 AM         #45
ThaRealest11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just because they aint good rappers dont mean they fake... just pointin that out

14 years ago '04        #46
this is me 
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 0 0
ray ray

03-25-2005, 10:42 AM         #47
BaY510BiZnEsS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is ja rule really that much of a bi*ch?how u kno if u aint never met the man?all these n*ggas is goin off wut 50 cent say,but aint that n*gga the snitch?Since when is bein a snitch hard?Takin pictures wit cops n sh*t, that aint gangsta.im not really tryin to stikk up for noone but din them n*ggas fite in sum club or sum sh*t?5o is like twice as big as ja he should abroke his a.ss in half,but did he?

03-25-2005, 11:02 AM         #48
TheGlitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz Fab and Cassidy

03-25-2005, 11:14 AM         #49
tOuCh_My_BoDy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ dis n*ggas funny

14 years ago '05        #50
outerlimitz 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
fat joe,ja rule,an fab

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Video inside Heather Rose says she likes skinny, ugly and unattractive guys
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  11
Image(s) inside Singer/Dancer Qui Qui Tzu 😍🍑
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+165online now  9
NBA Biggest Misconception about Michael Jordan
144 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+201online now  6
Image(s) inside This art chick has the best body i've seen all year, Damn!
165 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600
73 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
Coldest line you've heard in a film
160 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Meanwhile in Florida..Police bust a woman w/ 4 ROLEX WATCHES ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Underground BX Heads: Hus Kingpin and CrimeApple get into it on Twitter
31 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy