biggest fake

most viewed right now
-35  107
66 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-23-2005, 10:40 PM         #1
6447 page views
119 comments

tOuCh_My_BoDy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggest fake

who yall think is the biggest "wanksta" outta every rapper

119 comments for "biggest fake"

03-23-2005, 10:40 PM         #2
baller05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of g-unit

14 years ago '04        #3
#RAPTORSWON 232 heat pts232
space
space
$22,696 | Props total: 3753 3753
90% of all the rappers right now...

03-23-2005, 10:43 PM         #4
CardnalSyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe

03-23-2005, 10:48 PM         #5
RIELESTT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna say g-unit, but honestly i think its just 50. Banks, Buck and Yayo really do seem to have some kinda credibility. 50 cant take a sh*t with bodyguards right there to wipe his a.ss..... a job alotta u groupies would like.

03-23-2005, 11:01 PM         #6
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prolly Fabolous or Ja Rule...

03-23-2005, 11:28 PM         #7
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta say lil scrappy, lil wayne, slim thug, mike jones. 50 does talk mad sh*t but he did live thru some street sh*t. fab and ja rule arent soft a.ss n*ggas btw they both been in trouble wit da law a few times.

14 years ago '04        #8
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 86 86
Lol@fabolous getting knocked out by a girl.

03-23-2005, 11:36 PM         #9
Young Millz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game.... his whole bio just fu*ked up i wish i grew up with him i would expose him

03-23-2005, 11:38 PM         #10
dose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree wit the dawg that said 90% of the rappers out right now.... old skool is the best i think we all agree.. man i seen better spits here then these fu*kin gay kunts spit and make money wit

14 years ago '05        #11
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$41,377 | Props total: 12827 12827
i think its 50 cent

14 years ago '04        #12
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,617 | Props total: 2215 2215
50 fu*kin Cent

03-24-2005, 12:49 AM         #13
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake said
i gotta say lil scrappy, lil wayne, slim thug, mike jones. 50 does talk mad sh*t but he did live thru some street sh*t. fab and ja rule arent soft a.ss n*ggas btw they both been in trouble wit da law a few times.
Fab & Ja have problems with the law becase they are stupid... neither of them is even slighly hard...

03-24-2005, 01:00 AM         #14
youngtreez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
99.99% of the industry

14 years ago '04        #15
daslimmthugga 
space
space
space
$449 | Props total: 5 5
Mike Jones

03-24-2005, 01:38 AM         #16
SoLBeats362  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe........im sorry but just because you're latino doesn't mean u are black.....it's funny watching him try and act like it though......im white btw

14 years ago '04        #17
pofasho25 
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 Russ369 said
90% of all the rappers right now...
...the truth

03-24-2005, 02:06 AM         #18
30 1 3rd D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoLBeats362 said
Fat Joe........im sorry but just because you're latino doesn't mean u are black.....
co-sign

03-24-2005, 04:38 AM         #19
big_poppa_8912  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If any1 should represent latino rap it should be immortal technique, that guy can outskill almost all of the rappers in the game right now

14 years ago '04        #20
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,315 | Props total: 14 14
gunit

03-24-2005, 04:58 AM         #21
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ja rule

yall just saying g-unit cause u-mad, admit it...

14 years ago '05        #22
precys 77 heat pts77
space
space
$5,096 | Props total: 9632 9632
And that why you don't know sh*t, cause your white. First of all, you iggnorant fu*k, how the hell does someone "act" black. Just in case you didn't know but all caribbean races culture and ancestors come from africa. So yes fat joe is black. And just incase you also didn't know lloyd banks aint black he's also "latino" so I guess he aint aloud to "act" black neither. Also lil wayne can't "act" black either since he's also latin. Wait wait there's more people incase you wanna know there's also that kid romeo from the steve harvey show yup he's latin and actually fab is also 1/2 so before you open your white fu*kin mouth again about a culture you know sh*t about, you fu*kin hick, think twice. I bet you think its "cool" when eminem wears a do-rag f*g**t a.ss.

A Puerto Rican woman claims her place in the

African Diaspora

by Rosa Clemente

Yesterday, an interesting thing happened to me. I was told I am not Black.

The kicker for me was when my friend stated that the island of Puerto Rico was not a part of the African Diaspora. I wanted to go back to the old school playground days and yell: “You said what about my momma?!” But after speaking to several friends, I found out that many Black Americans and Latinos agree with him. The miseducation of the Negro is still in effect!

I am so tired of having to prove to others that I am Black, that my people are from the Motherland, that Puerto Rico, along with Cuba, Panama and the Dominican Republic, are part of the African Diaspora. Do we forget that the slave ships dropped off our people all over the world, hence the word Diaspora?

The Atlantic slave trade brought Africans to Puerto Rico in the early 1500s. Some of the first slave rebellions took place on the island of Puerto Rico (hence, why many claim Puerto Ricans are more African than African Americans). Until 1846, Africanos on the island had to carry a libreta to move around the island, like the passbook system in apartheid South Africa. In Puerto Rico, you will find large communities of descendants of the Yoruba, Bambara, Wolof and Mandingo people. Puerto Rican culture is inherently African culture.

There are hundreds of books that will inform you, but I do not need to read book after book to legitimize this thesis. All I need to do is go to Puerto Rico and look all around me. Damn, all I really have to do is look in the mirror every day.

I am often asked what I am—usually by Blacks who are lighter than me and by Latinos who are darker than me. To answer the $64,000 question, I am a Black Boricua, Black Rican, Puertorique“a! I am always questioned about why I choose to call myself Black over Latino, Spanish, Hispanic. Let me break it down.

I am not Spanish. Spanish is just another language I speak. I am not a Hispanic. My ancestors are not descendants of Spain, but descendants of Africa. I define my existence by race and land. (Borinken is the indigenous name of the island of Puerto Rico.)

Being Latino is not a cultural identity but rather a political one. Being Puerto Rican is not a racial identity, but rather a cultural and national one. Being Black is my racial identity. Why do I have to consistently explain this to those who are so-called conscious? Is it because they have a problem with their identity? Why is it so bad to a.ssert who I am, for me to big-up my Africanness?

My Blackness is one of the greatest powers I have. We live in a society that devalues Blackness all the time. I will not be devalued as a human being, as a child of the Supreme Creator.

Although many of us in activist circles are enlightened, many of us have baggage that we must deal with. So many times, I am asked why many Boricuas refuse to affirm their Blackness. I attribute this denial to the ever-rampant anti-Black sentiment in America and throughout the world. But, I will not use this as an excuse. Often Puerto Ricans who a.ssert our Blackness are not only outcast by Latinos who identify more with their Spanish Conqueror than their African ancestors, but we are also shunned by Black Americans who do not see us as Black.

Nelly Fuller, a great Black sociologist, stated: “Until one understands the system of White supremacy, anything and everything else will confuse you.” Divide and conquer still applies.

Listen people: Being Black is not just skin color, nor is it synonymous with Black Americans. To a.ssert who I am is the most liberating and revolutionary thing I can ever do. Being a Black Puerto Rican encompasses me racially, ethnically and most importantly, gives me a homeland to refer to.

So I have come to this conclusion: I am whatever I say I am! (Thank you, Rakim.)

Say it loud:

You Black,now Be Proud

Last edited by precys; 03-24-2005 at 06:05 AM..

03-24-2005, 05:55 AM         #23
gotsalldabitche  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notorious big
what a wankster
first he called himself biggie smalls
then the real biggie smalls put him in check told him not to use his name
then he was in cali talking sh*t about e-40. e-40's homeboys ran up to biggie and put him in check
these are both facts, not opinions

14 years ago '04        #24
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 1751 1751
 gotsalldabi*che said
notorious big
what a wankster
first he called himself biggie smalls
then the real biggie smalls put him in check told him not to use his name
then he was in cali talking sh*t about e-40. e-40's homeboys ran up to biggie and put him in check
these are both facts, not opinions
^^Source?

Also Biggie couldn't use the name Biggie Smalls because another rapper had the name registered. Fact.

Never heard about the E-40 stuff but what exactly did they do? And why would Biggie even care about E-40? He a Bay Area yocal! His only national hit was "Sprinkle Me" that I can remember.

C'mon man I hate people taking stabs in the dark at the deceased. Stick to real facts about people who are still shaping their persona.

I vote for Fabolous as a "Wanksta" though. Dude just doesn't seem like the bust yo' gun type he tries to depict.

Last edited by Tikyle2; 03-24-2005 at 06:12 AM..

03-24-2005, 07:40 AM         #25
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's so fake about 50, fab, and ja??? please give a reason don't just hate on the dudes. the guy's i named didnt grow up in a rough hood like they did, can't hate on em for doin the rap hustle.

Home      

most viewed right now
+107online now  28
Image(s) inside Shes 51 With A 40 inch Ass. But How Deep Is The pus-y?
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  24
Image(s) inside "I Seen 2pac Pull Up To The Club w/ Faith Evans, he & Treach Both Smas..
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+97online now  18
Image(s) inside Tahiry said she tired of the fakeness