most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
352 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC: Fight Night Brasilia
304 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2006, 04:14 PM         #41
scarface_69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props on this...hpefully this will help me sort out my routine

N i kno it proly aint gona b bullsh*t coz i see rooney on ur avy...UNITED 4 LIFE!
 02-17-2006, 04:24 PM         #42
bayareaking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks, i'll probably skim through it a little.
 02-17-2006, 08:41 PM         #43
bayareaking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey, can you upload it on ? Im having trouble trying to download from megaupload.
 03-19-2006, 08:42 PM         #44
asung88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mad propz i need this to get a lot bigger...
 03-27-2006, 03:10 PM         #45
jacktheganster 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 10 years ago '06        #46
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,412 | Props total: 0 0
propz
 06-03-2006, 10:46 AM         #47
CKUreprezent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props on this
 06-07-2006, 08:03 PM         #48
rpadua1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot to read but props really helpful
 07-20-2006, 11:56 AM         #49
cman6453 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz
 07-31-2006, 08:58 AM         #50
bosox04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks...
 09-18-2006, 09:40 AM         #51
virtuexru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Welcome. Here's a guide to get all the newbs started on their road to get big. This will work for almost everyone considering you will only be doing compound exercises.

I'll let you know right now, this is no b*tch way out. You either do it and commit, or you get the f*ck out and don't even start.

Form

Probably one of the single most important things next to a good and correct diet is form. Without doing each rep to its maximum potential and doing it correctly, you will not make gains. (Same thing goes for eating).

Make sure to check this site out, it will give you a short clip of each workout. If you think that you're going to the gym to deadlift 300 pounds with a horrible form just to show off, you're going to pull or break something and you can kiss any progress goodbye.

I'd rather lift just the barbell correctly before adding any weight at all. For people who care about what others think about how much they lift at the gym, change the way you think right now because that pus*y bullsh*t won't work.

I remember the first day I did deadlifts, I did just the bar for three sessions before I added any weight at all.

Diet/Food

You won't grow unless you get the proper nutrition and proper rest, this is a no-brainer. You need to shove everything you see down your f*cking gullet if you want to get huge. You need those carbs, those calories, that protien. Hell if you can, eat every three hours.

If its an animal and it was alive at one point, f*cking eat it. Be sure to also eat nuts/milk/water/oatmeal/veggies. Chicken, Turkey, Steaks, every god damn meat. The only way to grow is to eat and sleep.

Keep away from a lot of sugars, meaning no more f*cking soda and snickers. Soda is one of the most harmful things you can be drinking. In a can there are about ~40G of sugar, 40 GRAMS, unreal. Cut that sh*t out now.

Here's a list of great foods..

Tuna
Lean Chicken
Turkey
Cornbeef Hash
Egg Whites
Pork
Steak
Protien Shakes
Cottage Cheese

the list goes on and on...

Sleep/Rest

You don't gain muscle in the gym, you break it down. When you f*cking rest and sleep is when you gain the real muscle. If you can take an hour nap, take it. If you can sleep an extra hour if you do your errands earlier, do it. Every little thing counts and sleeping is one of the most important things to growth.

Overtraining

Yea yea.. you might be eager to get in the gym and spend 3+ hours there everyday. Don't. You don't need to and will soon burn yourself out and k!ll your motivation.

Spend about an hour, and go about 3-4 days a week, thats all it takes, the rest is all about rest.

Exercise Routine

Day 1 - Squats, Lunges
Day 2 - Off
Day 3 - Bench Press, Incline DB Press
Day 4 - Off
Day 5 - Deadlift, Barbell Rows, Shrugs
Day 6 - Off
Day 7 - Off

Thats my current routine. As far as sets go, you should have about 1-2 warmup sets in which you do NOT get tired or lose energy, you are simply warming up your muscles for that movement.

Then you do about 3-4 sets of 5 reps to 2 reps on the last and largest sets. If you get better and better you should be doing only about 1-2 reps to finish each set, yes I'm serious.

There's no need for that "do more reps of light weight" to get lean and cut crap because its bullsh*t. Getting "cut" is a direct corralation to your BODYFAT % NOT TO THE AMOUNT OF REPS YOU DO.

That's it for now.. More to come soon (such as Motivation, Cardio, etc).

Props!
 10 years ago '06        #52
FullTimeHustla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 1 1
nice thread !! props :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #53
h00ds finest 
space
space
$145 | Props total: 3 3
ooo daddy..
 09-29-2006, 02:53 PM         #54
tonygee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 10 years ago '04        #55
1nonly 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,763 | Props total: 463 463
bump...
 10-04-2006, 11:44 AM         #56
seindiamond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 virtuexru said:
Welcome. Here's a guide to get all the newbs started on their road to get big. This will work for almost everyone considering you will only be doing compound exercises.

I'll let you know right now, this is no b*tch way out. You either do it and commit, or you get the f*ck out and don't even start.

Form

Probably one of the single most important things next to a good and correct diet is form. Without doing each rep to its maximum potential and doing it correctly, you will not make gains. (Same thing goes for eating).

Make sure to check this site out, it will give you a short clip of each workout. If you think that you're going to the gym to deadlift 300 pounds with a horrible form just to show off, you're going to pull or break something and you can kiss any progress goodbye.

I'd rather lift just the barbell correctly before adding any weight at all. For people who care about what others think about how much they lift at the gym, change the way you think right now because that pus*y bullsh*t won't work.

I remember the first day I did deadlifts, I did just the bar for three sessions before I added any weight at all.

Diet/Food

You won't grow unless you get the proper nutrition and proper rest, this is a no-brainer. You need to shove everything you see down your f*cking gullet if you want to get huge. You need those carbs, those calories, that protien. Hell if you can, eat every three hours.

If its an animal and it was alive at one point, f*cking eat it. Be sure to also eat nuts/milk/water/oatmeal/veggies. Chicken, Turkey, Steaks, every god damn meat. The only way to grow is to eat and sleep.

Keep away from a lot of sugars, meaning no more f*cking soda and snickers. Soda is one of the most harmful things you can be drinking. In a can there are about ~40G of sugar, 40 GRAMS, unreal. Cut that sh*t out now.

Here's a list of great foods..

Tuna
Lean Chicken
Turkey
Cornbeef Hash
Egg Whites
Pork
Steak
Protien Shakes
Cottage Cheese

the list goes on and on...

Sleep/Rest

You don't gain muscle in the gym, you break it down. When you f*cking rest and sleep is when you gain the real muscle. If you can take an hour nap, take it. If you can sleep an extra hour if you do your errands earlier, do it. Every little thing counts and sleeping is one of the most important things to growth.

Overtraining

Yea yea.. you might be eager to get in the gym and spend 3+ hours there everyday. Don't. You don't need to and will soon burn yourself out and k!ll your motivation.

Spend about an hour, and go about 3-4 days a week, thats all it takes, the rest is all about rest.

Exercise Routine

Day 1 - Squats, Lunges
Day 2 - Off
Day 3 - Bench Press, Incline DB Press
Day 4 - Off
Day 5 - Deadlift, Barbell Rows, Shrugs
Day 6 - Off
Day 7 - Off

Thats my current routine. As far as sets go, you should have about 1-2 warmup sets in which you do NOT get tired or lose energy, you are simply warming up your muscles for that movement.

Then you do about 3-4 sets of 5 reps to 2 reps on the last and largest sets. If you get better and better you should be doing only about 1-2 reps to finish each set, yes I'm serious.

There's no need for that "do more reps of light weight" to get lean and cut crap because its bullsh*t. Getting "cut" is a direct corralation to your BODYFAT % NOT TO THE AMOUNT OF REPS YOU DO.

That's it for now.. More to come soon (such as Motivation, Cardio, etc).

Props!
I agree with everything except the training part. Newbes SHOULD NOT lift heavy when they begin with low reps. The body will adapt to high reps at the beginning and strength and hypertrohpy will occur in the first little while of training. They should stick to the 8-12 rep range or higher in the beginning. They can't be lifting heavy weights in the beginning as they need to get the form down and lifting heavy weights with sh*tty form is a recipe for disaster. And higher reps uses the aerobic energy system which uses ATP as energy so it actually can help in fat loss. If you wanna get big fat loss doesn't matter so you can have lower reps.
 10 years ago '04        #57
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,403 | Props total: 41 41
please check the routine thread.........
 10 years ago '06        #58
illmatic1085 
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 0 0
propz
 01-29-2007, 02:28 AM         #59
givemerwd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i didnt even check the original post date. shoot i probably read this already. props!
 9 years ago '06        #60
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,400 | Props total: 0 0
This is what i do everyday and so far it has work for me..no injuries, no pain, just a burning sensation..

Stretch before anything...

40 straight bar curl. weight: 42 lbs
20 military press. weight: 42 lbs

take a 5 min brake..then do my sit ups for about 10 mins (different position and what not..dont feel like making a list)

then take another 5 min brake or so and i start bench pressing..
I do about 10-20 each time..weight as of right now: 72 lbs.
then i do 40 dumbells curls on each hand. weight: 20 lbs.
then i bench press about 20 more times.
finally, i do 10 straight bar curls and sometimes i do deadlift.

and well thats about it...works pretty good for me. i mean usually there are weeks where i dont workout for 2-3 days mainly because i go out alot or i just have stuff to do..so i guess that helps alot. so what do you guys think? am i missing any other workout? any suggestions?

Last edited by Manny05; 09-02-2007 at 07:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
50 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
#hoh hof
33 comments
20 hours ago