Will Smith Doesnt write his stuff...Nas does

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-22-2005, 09:49 AM         #26
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said
1. Ambitionz as a ridah (written by T.Shakur & D. Arnaud)
<< d, Arnuad = DAZ The Producer
7. No More Pain (written by t. shakur, d.swing, c. smith & r.diggs, jr.)
<<< the producers from jodeci i forget there singin names
8. hearts of men (written by t.shakur, d. blake, prince, g.clinton, w.collins, jr., c.haskins, b. worrel)
<<< who the sample is from and blake is dj quick

learn how read to linear notes, then speak
n*gga how do you know pac never had help, granted he wrote all his sh*t, but what the fu*k would you know if his boys told helped him with a couple lines or whatever. if you didnt know him, werent in the studio with him, or washed his fu*kin balls at night- then shut the fu*k up.

03-22-2005, 09:58 AM         #27
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac wrote most of his sh*t but he did have other writers....not one rapper out there can say he wrote every lyric himself...if they do thats a lie.....every artist has writers that come in and help with songs...same thing with producers....dre, premo, just blaze whoever doesnt do every beat by themself

14 years ago '04        #28
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
who cares if he has ghostwriters. a cd without the usual sh*t comes out and is actually good and you still talk down on it. let it be hot and move on cuz none of u know who wrote his sh*t on his cd :rolleyes:

14 years ago '04        #29
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 169 169
If all you dudes were SOOOO knowledgable you would realize u beefin over Will Smith! Dude aint tryna b the #1 rapper, and if he does get a co-writer, dude really aint doin it THAT bad!

You mad at Will Smith for being an actor and tryna rap, why not be mad at 2pac for gettin acting lessons before he was in Poetic Justice?

14 years ago '05        #30
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 6 6
 JoeyAvalanche said
If all you dudes were SOOOO knowledgable you would realize u beefin over Will Smith! Dude aint tryna b the #1 rapper, and if he does get a co-writer, dude really aint doin it THAT bad!

You mad at Will Smith for being an actor and tryna rap, why not be mad at 2pac for gettin acting lessons before he was in Poetic Justice?

Umm cuz rap artist or any music artist can easily be an actor.. acting isnt hard to do.. they aint gon' win oscars or nuttin, but when actors or ball playas try to rap they always fu*k sh*t up... keanue reeves tried to be a rock star..chris webber still tries to rap, AI tries to rap, Kobe tries, Artest is from QB and he tried n aint do nuttin.. I dont even wanna get started on how many actors made albums.. J-Lo is pretty much the only one who did anything.. its just history. It's easier to take some acting classes n learn how to fake sh*t or go outside n do mican drills n take 100 J's a day that to sit down and try n learn how to spit hot bars.. especially if u aint from the hood, cuz then u aint got sh*t to spit about... if actors spit real talk they'd be like "i pull up to the red carpet n hop out the stretch/ versace suit, matchin tie on my neck/ i dont do stunts, in movies there are clones/ so why all the questions about the stunts from Star Jones"... just sh*t u dont wanna hear

Last edited by Secwrit23; 03-22-2005 at 10:17 AM..

14 years ago '04        #31
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
you would be suprise to know that a lot of rappers use ghostwriters

03-22-2005, 10:24 AM         #32
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said
Umm cuz rap artist or any music artist can easily be an actor.. acting isnt hard to do.. they aint gon' win oscars or nuttin, but when actors or ball playas try to rap they always fu*k sh*t up... keanue reeves tried to be a rock star..chris webber still tries to rap, AI tries to rap, Kobe tries, Artest is from QB and he tried n aint do nuttin.. I dont even wanna get started on how many actors made albums.. J-Lo is pretty much the only one who did anything.. its just history. It's easier to take some acting classes n learn how to fake sh*t or go outside n do mican drills n take 100 J's a day that to sit down and try n learn how to spit hot bars.. especially if u aint from the hood, cuz then u aint got sh*t to spit about... if actors spit real talk they'd be like "i pull up to the red carpet n hop out the stretch/ versace suit, matchin tie on my neck/ i dont do stunts, in movies there are clones/ so why all the questions about the stunts from Star Jones"... just sh*t u dont wanna hear

um you do realize that will smith was a rapper before he was an actor... his popularity as a rapper put him on tv....and will did grow up in a rough neighborhood

Last edited by Crank; 03-22-2005 at 10:27 AM..

03-22-2005, 10:26 AM         #33
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl tend to forget that will smith won the first grammy for hip hop.

03-22-2005, 10:26 AM         #34
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da_hustla said
you would be suprise to know that a lot of rappers use ghostwriters
yeah yo i heard eazy e, biggie, big pun, left eye, big l, pac are all ghostwriters now

14 years ago '04        #35
thugler 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
those other people beside T. Shakur are who the sample comes from and the other producers!

14 years ago '05        #36
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 6 6
 Crank said
um you do realize that will smith was a rapper before he was an actor... his popularity as a rapper put him on tv....and will did grow up in a rough neighborhood
nah i didnt realise that.. yeah i fu*kin realised that sh*t.. he made 2 albums before he became an actor (not 3, he began filming for freshprince in 89) that still dont mean a damn thing cuz he had already ben an aspiring actor and his music was WACK.. he pulled it off in the 80's cuz rap was just startin but hes weak as fu*k and yeah will was "west philadelphia born and raised" but that dont mean sh*t.. how many n*ggas be in the hood but are straight bi*ches and get robbed for lunch money... suburban dudes be thinkin every n*gga in the hood is hood.. NOT TRUE.. look at will swagger.. his talk.. u can tell he mad educated.. the bottom line is its a FACT.. anybody who likes will smith likes pop artists.. he IS NOT a rap artist.. so this thread needs to just end.. he got nas to ghostwrite nd other people to ghostwrite cuz he admits hes tryin to focus on rap n be more street... its not happenin tho.. if u a will smith fan then do u.. u can ride out bumpin that sh*t, but dont come to my hood bumpin will smith cuz n*ggas will laugh at u and point guns at u at stop signs cuz they know u bi*ch made.. if u street n like real sh*t bump some saigon..grafh..redman - muddy waters.. suttin

03-22-2005, 10:55 AM         #37
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said
nah i didnt realise that.. yeah i fu*kin realised that sh*t.. he made 2 albums before he became an actor (not 3, he began filming for freshprince in 89) that still dont mean a damn thing cuz he had already ben an aspiring actor and his music was WACK.. he pulled it off in the 80's cuz rap was just startin but hes weak as fu*k and yeah will was "west philadelphia born and raised" but that dont mean sh*t.. how many n*ggas be in the hood but are straight bi*ches and get robbed for lunch money... suburban dudes be thinkin every n*gga in the hood is hood.. NOT TRUE.. look at will swagger.. his talk.. u can tell he mad educated.. the bottom line is its a FACT.. anybody who likes will smith likes pop artists.. he IS NOT a rap artist.. so this thread needs to just end.. he got nas to ghostwrite nd other people to ghostwrite cuz he admits hes tryin to focus on rap n be more street... its not happenin tho.. if u a will smith fan then do u.. u can ride out bumpin that sh*t, but dont come to my hood bumpin will smith cuz n*ggas will laugh at u and point guns at u at stop signs cuz they know u bi*ch made.. if u street n like real sh*t bump some saigon..grafh..redman - muddy waters.. suttin
im not stickin up for will smith cause honestly I think he a bi*ch too but who cares if he speaks properly or whatever....it just means he was trying for a better life....you cant fault the n*gga for that...i wish i could have done what he did instead of skipping school and dropping out...all the more power to him... if you bump will smith here granted you get sh*t but thats the same for 95% of rappers....you come here and you bumpin 50 cent you get more sh*t then you would for listenin to will smith

14 years ago '04        #38
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,360 | Props total: 207 207
i say again... fresh prince owns a W over Kane in a battle

14 years ago '04        #39
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,360 | Props total: 207 207
 i cant rap said
n*gga how do you know pac never had help, granted he wrote all his sh*t, but what the fu*k would you know if his boys told helped him with a couple lines or whatever. if you didnt know him, werent in the studio with him, or washed his fu*kin balls at night- then shut the fu*k up.

i was simply showing the young boy how to read linear notes...

jump off my nuts

03-22-2005, 11:15 AM         #40
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto Fabolou$ said
dre got people writing and making his beats and people call him great so....
thinking the same thing

03-22-2005, 11:28 AM         #41
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said
1. Ambitionz as a ridah (written by T.Shakur & D. Arnaud)
<< d, Arnuad = DAZ The Producer
7. No More Pain (written by t. shakur, d.swing, c. smith & r.diggs, jr.)
<<< the producers from jodeci i forget there singin names
8. hearts of men (written by t.shakur, d. blake, prince, g.clinton, w.collins, jr., c.haskins, b. worrel)
<<< who the sample is from and blake is dj quick

learn how read to linear notes, then speak

ouch...now thats how u shut a n*gga up

14 years ago '04        #42
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,738 | Props total: 7989 7989
Nas Ghostrote Some Shyt On Big Willie Style,maybe Gettin Jiggy Wit It ,or Miami One Of Those,but fu*k Will, Shyt Im Tryin To Get To Jada..

03-22-2005, 12:09 PM         #43
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i cant rap said
how do u know he dont write it
If dude needs a writer for Getting Jiggy With It hen I don't know how he would write this album...

14 years ago '04        #44
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,738 | Props total: 7989 7989
 Secwrit23 said

FOR REAL,AND AY THAT LINE WAS STRAIGHT IF I HEARD A ACTOR SPIT THAT ID HAVE A LIL RESPECT FOR EM CAUSE THEY BEING REAL ........

03-22-2005, 12:24 PM         #45
D.M.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Smith had the FIRST double platinum Rap CD EVER!

So my props to him, but he is def not the greatest

14 years ago '05        #46
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,877 | Props total: 13694 13694
who said this guy was the greatest, u dont like him u dont like him, if u wanna think that nas or somebody wrote the whole fu*kin album u got do that, but i respect the sh*t outta will 4 makin it out philly educated, when 3/4's of the n*ggas in the hood dont even make it past high school and makin mad cake and marryin jada. n*ggas in here is actually sayin will educated so he aint hood, bill cosby was from the hood and he a smart n*gga, just cuz u think that being smart mean being white dont mean that a n*gga aint hood. I kno hood n*ggas in college right now, all this fu*kin hate son, n*ggas aint sayin this some hard sh*t like pac albums or whatever, it is what it is and it is a hot album period. now end this thread!

03-22-2005, 06:28 PM         #47
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said
oh yea.. n*ggaz forget

The Fresh Prince Battled Big Daddy Kane And Won At The AfterMidnight Club

True Fact

he was a hell of a rapper back in the days...

:eek:

03-22-2005, 08:08 PM         #48
AceBox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still dont beleive it

03-23-2005, 12:28 AM         #49
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crank said
pac wrote most of his sh*t but he did have other writers....not one rapper out there can say he wrote every lyric himself...if they do thats a lie.....every artist has writers that come in and help with songs...same thing with producers....dre, premo, just blaze whoever doesnt do every beat by themself
Not true.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+161online now  119
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
387 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+45online now  91
Crazy PAC bar in retrospect
54 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  35
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia