Will Smith Doesnt write his stuff...Nas does

most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
 Dimone293 said:
You fu*kers must be crazy to once again diss Will Smith, this dude was spittin' way before Nas and all these cats and doing it. You don't have to believe me but pop in that "He's the Dj im the Rapper" Cd and put that cut on, I think its #12 and tell me for 1988 he didn't have crazy flow. You do your homework before dissing. I haven't even heard the new album and know the deal. Not saying he's hood but he has always been lyrical.
Duke Will Smith never was (even back in 88) nd never will be "lyrical" i think u made a typo n meant to say terrible.. just dont say swear to god u think in 88 "Parents Just Don Understand" was a banger?? I'd bump LL, Run DMC, and muh fu*kin MC Hammer "Cant Touch This" a mill more than i'd ever play him jazzy jeff sh*t.. it was all pop back then "summer summer summertime" and if u think "gettin jiggy with it" was a banger then I dunno son... u might wanna invest in the new Bow Wow comin soon or Chingy... Will is funny as fu*k on the screen but thats where he need to stay..
 12 years ago '04        #22
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 34 34
lol u get publishin on a song which is basically a writer's credit... thats why the names are there.. and plus if they sampled somethin that means the original person gets publishin too... lol this dude has to be like 12...
 12 years ago '04        #23
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
by his logic... parlament funkadelic, bootsey collins and prince were all in the room... for the half hour it took 2pac to record that song
 12 years ago '04        #24
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 Secwrit23 said:
Duke Will Smith never was (even back in 88) nd never will be "lyrical" i think u made a typo n meant to say terrible.. just dont say swear to god u think in 88 "Parents Just Don Understand" was a banger?? I'd bump LL, Run DMC, and muh fu*kin MC Hammer "Cant Touch This" a mill more than i'd ever play him jazzy jeff sh*t.. it was all pop back then "summer summer summertime" and if u think "gettin jiggy with it" was a banger then I dunno son... u might wanna invest in the new Bow Wow comin soon or Chingy... Will is funny as fu*k on the screen but thats where he need to stay..
i agree BUT he did defeat Big Daddy Kane One On One
 12 years ago '05        #25
Secwrit23 
space
space
 DBlockinemOut said:
by his logic... parlament funkadelic, bootsey collins and prince were all in the room... for the half hour it took 2pac to record that song

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAH that is some funny sh*t son thought that.. aint he know Pac wrote poetry before he made it ibg.. tell 'em to go to barnes n nobel n step his knowledge up
 03-22-2005, 08:49 AM         #26
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
1. Ambitionz as a ridah (written by T.Shakur & D. Arnaud)
<< d, Arnuad = DAZ The Producer
7. No More Pain (written by t. shakur, d.swing, c. smith & r.diggs, jr.)
<<< the producers from jodeci i forget there singin names
8. hearts of men (written by t.shakur, d. blake, prince, g.clinton, w.collins, jr., c.haskins, b. worrel)
<<< who the sample is from and blake is dj quick

learn how read to linear notes, then speak
n*gga how do you know pac never had help, granted he wrote all his sh*t, but what the fu*k would you know if his boys told helped him with a couple lines or whatever. if you didnt know him, werent in the studio with him, or washed his fu*kin balls at night- then shut the fu*k up.
 03-22-2005, 08:58 AM         #27
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac wrote most of his sh*t but he did have other writers....not one rapper out there can say he wrote every lyric himself...if they do thats a lie.....every artist has writers that come in and help with songs...same thing with producers....dre, premo, just blaze whoever doesnt do every beat by themself
 12 years ago '04        #28
Sabotage 8 heat pts
space
space
$17,234 | Props total: 21 21
who cares if he has ghostwriters. a cd without the usual sh*t comes out and is actually good and you still talk down on it. let it be hot and move on cuz none of u know who wrote his sh*t on his cd :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #29
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 22 22
If all you dudes were SOOOO knowledgable you would realize u beefin over Will Smith! Dude aint tryna b the #1 rapper, and if he does get a co-writer, dude really aint doin it THAT bad!

You mad at Will Smith for being an actor and tryna rap, why not be mad at 2pac for gettin acting lessons before he was in Poetic Justice?
 12 years ago '05        #30
Secwrit23 
space
space
 JoeyAvalanche said:
If all you dudes were SOOOO knowledgable you would realize u beefin over Will Smith! Dude aint tryna b the #1 rapper, and if he does get a co-writer, dude really aint doin it THAT bad!

You mad at Will Smith for being an actor and tryna rap, why not be mad at 2pac for gettin acting lessons before he was in Poetic Justice?

Umm cuz rap artist or any music artist can easily be an actor.. acting isnt hard to do.. they aint gon' win oscars or nuttin, but when actors or ball playas try to rap they always fu*k sh*t up... keanue reeves tried to be a rock star..chris webber still tries to rap, AI tries to rap, Kobe tries, Artest is from QB and he tried n aint do nuttin.. I dont even wanna get started on how many actors made albums.. J-Lo is pretty much the only one who did anything.. its just history. It's easier to take some acting classes n learn how to fake sh*t or go outside n do mican drills n take 100 J's a day that to sit down and try n learn how to spit hot bars.. especially if u aint from the hood, cuz then u aint got sh*t to spit about... if actors spit real talk they'd be like "i pull up to the red carpet n hop out the stretch/ versace suit, matchin tie on my neck/ i dont do stunts, in movies there are clones/ so why all the questions about the stunts from Star Jones"... just sh*t u dont wanna hear

Last edited by Secwrit23; 03-22-2005 at 09:17 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #31
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
you would be suprise to know that a lot of rappers use ghostwriters
 03-22-2005, 09:24 AM         #32
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said:
Umm cuz rap artist or any music artist can easily be an actor.. acting isnt hard to do.. they aint gon' win oscars or nuttin, but when actors or ball playas try to rap they always fu*k sh*t up... keanue reeves tried to be a rock star..chris webber still tries to rap, AI tries to rap, Kobe tries, Artest is from QB and he tried n aint do nuttin.. I dont even wanna get started on how many actors made albums.. J-Lo is pretty much the only one who did anything.. its just history. It's easier to take some acting classes n learn how to fake sh*t or go outside n do mican drills n take 100 J's a day that to sit down and try n learn how to spit hot bars.. especially if u aint from the hood, cuz then u aint got sh*t to spit about... if actors spit real talk they'd be like "i pull up to the red carpet n hop out the stretch/ versace suit, matchin tie on my neck/ i dont do stunts, in movies there are clones/ so why all the questions about the stunts from Star Jones"... just sh*t u dont wanna hear

um you do realize that will smith was a rapper before he was an actor... his popularity as a rapper put him on tv....and will did grow up in a rough neighborhood

Last edited by Crank; 03-22-2005 at 09:27 AM..
 03-22-2005, 09:26 AM         #33
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl tend to forget that will smith won the first grammy for hip hop.
 03-22-2005, 09:26 AM         #34
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da_hustla said:
you would be suprise to know that a lot of rappers use ghostwriters
yeah yo i heard eazy e, biggie, big pun, left eye, big l, pac are all ghostwriters now
 12 years ago '04        #35
thugler 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 0 0
those other people beside T. Shakur are who the sample comes from and the other producers!
 12 years ago '05        #36
Secwrit23 
space
space
 Crank said:
um you do realize that will smith was a rapper before he was an actor... his popularity as a rapper put him on tv....and will did grow up in a rough neighborhood
nah i didnt realise that.. yeah i fu*kin realised that sh*t.. he made 2 albums before he became an actor (not 3, he began filming for freshprince in 89) that still dont mean a damn thing cuz he had already ben an aspiring actor and his music was WACK.. he pulled it off in the 80's cuz rap was just startin but hes weak as fu*k and yeah will was "west philadelphia born and raised" but that dont mean sh*t.. how many n*ggas be in the hood but are straight bi*ches and get robbed for lunch money... suburban dudes be thinkin every n*gga in the hood is hood.. NOT TRUE.. look at will swagger.. his talk.. u can tell he mad educated.. the bottom line is its a FACT.. anybody who likes will smith likes pop artists.. he IS NOT a rap artist.. so this thread needs to just end.. he got nas to ghostwrite nd other people to ghostwrite cuz he admits hes tryin to focus on rap n be more street... its not happenin tho.. if u a will smith fan then do u.. u can ride out bumpin that sh*t, but dont come to my hood bumpin will smith cuz n*ggas will laugh at u and point guns at u at stop signs cuz they know u bi*ch made.. if u street n like real sh*t bump some saigon..grafh..redman - muddy waters.. suttin
 03-22-2005, 09:55 AM         #37
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said:
nah i didnt realise that.. yeah i fu*kin realised that sh*t.. he made 2 albums before he became an actor (not 3, he began filming for freshprince in 89) that still dont mean a damn thing cuz he had already ben an aspiring actor and his music was WACK.. he pulled it off in the 80's cuz rap was just startin but hes weak as fu*k and yeah will was "west philadelphia born and raised" but that dont mean sh*t.. how many n*ggas be in the hood but are straight bi*ches and get robbed for lunch money... suburban dudes be thinkin every n*gga in the hood is hood.. NOT TRUE.. look at will swagger.. his talk.. u can tell he mad educated.. the bottom line is its a FACT.. anybody who likes will smith likes pop artists.. he IS NOT a rap artist.. so this thread needs to just end.. he got nas to ghostwrite nd other people to ghostwrite cuz he admits hes tryin to focus on rap n be more street... its not happenin tho.. if u a will smith fan then do u.. u can ride out bumpin that sh*t, but dont come to my hood bumpin will smith cuz n*ggas will laugh at u and point guns at u at stop signs cuz they know u bi*ch made.. if u street n like real sh*t bump some saigon..grafh..redman - muddy waters.. suttin
im not stickin up for will smith cause honestly I think he a bi*ch too but who cares if he speaks properly or whatever....it just means he was trying for a better life....you cant fault the n*gga for that...i wish i could have done what he did instead of skipping school and dropping out...all the more power to him... if you bump will smith here granted you get sh*t but thats the same for 95% of rappers....you come here and you bumpin 50 cent you get more sh*t then you would for listenin to will smith
 12 years ago '04        #38
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
i say again... fresh prince owns a W over Kane in a battle
 12 years ago '04        #39
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 i cant rap said:
n*gga how do you know pac never had help, granted he wrote all his sh*t, but what the fu*k would you know if his boys told helped him with a couple lines or whatever. if you didnt know him, werent in the studio with him, or washed his fu*kin balls at night- then shut the fu*k up.

i was simply showing the young boy how to read linear notes...

jump off my nuts
 03-22-2005, 10:15 AM         #40
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto Fabolou$ said:
dre got people writing and making his beats and people call him great so....
thinking the same thing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
79 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
188 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
108 comments
1 day ago