Will Smith Lost and Found

most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Philly TOP GOON Ar-AB takes shot @ MEEK while making SALUTE 2 GAME !
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many mics
1 mic 120 11.61%
2 mic 63 6.09%
3 mic 231 22.34%
4 mic 324 31.33%
5 mic 296 28.63%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
Ameen 
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
3/5 - His flow has changed and it is sick.........Some tracks are too 'pop' though although he's got sh*t like 'Mr. Holy Roller' and 'Tell Me Why' on there
 12 years ago '04        #102
KHAN 
space
space
space
$678 | Props total: 9 9
i ve been listening to the album and it grows on u, will definetly a veteran of the rap game hes been in the game 4 a long time and has kept it real he still rhymes about what he feels and has not changed his subject like eg hes not trying to be a g etc he has stucked to what he is and has given us something that has far exceeded his previous work peace
 12 years ago '05        #103
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
 CityStars-CS said:

shame he didnt come harder on the beats because if he did it would either be a 4.7 or perfect 5 album.

We are all free to listen to what we want to, but this sh*ts miles ahead of the bullsh*t on the radio. i dont even listen to radio anymore cause the crap they play.
for real i thought his beats was dope!
 03-24-2005, 09:15 AM         #104
Draycon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better than a lot of the other stuff that's out there right now.. Nice Guy is hot, and a few of the other tracks could be singles.. Game>Will>50??? Maybe....
 03-24-2005, 10:38 AM         #105
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Damn, I hate kids like you. Wont even let a mothafu*ker have an opinion. I don't post much here but to me it's funny how on this board people can talk sh*t for the sake of talkin sh*t about Eminem/50 Cent etc. But the second somebody says something negative about a rival of them, they're the "hater." Like when Benzino's trash cd was released and only had beats and the rappin was horrible and anybody who said that was considered a "d!ck rider". Same people who said 50's cd sucked when it was better then the Benzino cd. Call me a d!ck rider all you want but it's the truth.
werd
 03-25-2005, 12:04 AM         #106
Dizno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will rocked this cd, like i surprised how good ll cool j's album was. and snoop found the n*gga real enough to do a track with him. All yall out there who don't like will cuz why, huh, he don't talk about drugs, k!lling, hoes, yall some closed minded fu*ks, this is why i got into rap to change it, cuz, basically its being dismantled from its roots, and real emcees, like prez, mos def, rakim, and others aren't selling cuz pussies like you won't litsen to real emcees, just jumpy beats, and catchy hooks.

Last edited by Dizno; 03-25-2005 at 12:07 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #107
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
Damn That Why Song Is Crazy As fu*k !!!
 03-26-2005, 04:15 AM         #108
tyfilfy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a post, i have to ssay will smith is alright study his new track that he put out and listen to wat the guy says, hes not a retard or should i say e- tard like some of the rappers in the game.

christ if your straight you can listen to will and appreciate him. other wise you can like g unit and 50. Me i dont really givea fu*k i like all music, cuz im a newb

if anyone has any ringtones or songs and they know of how 2 get some or hook me up hit my addy
 03-26-2005, 04:16 AM         #109
tyfilfy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets not talk about zino when this is a will smith post? ok sidetrack /. and to any of u pppl who are considering doing drugs please stop.. no cocaine crack. smack blow e. but that sh*t all down and clean up your life hey fuk even give up the weed.
stick to alcohol at least do yourself a favour. im out
 03-26-2005, 08:18 AM         #110
BlowMeFuckhed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not bad considerin its will i gave it a 3 def a album to listen it!
 03-26-2005, 12:09 PM         #111
tyfilfy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
before u guys start to give will smith 5s or 4s basically high a.ss ratings for a dumb sellout who shouldnt even be rapping hes just in it for the money and doing a bad job at it.

i gave him a 2
hes got a long way to go if he wants to achieve talent./dope beats rhymes or lyrics
i d maybe give him a 3 cause of miscellaneous musical extra credit

or u could give him a 1 .. if hes a 1 hit wonder :)
 03-26-2005, 12:14 PM         #112
tyfilfy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dizno said:
will rocked this cd, like i surprised how good ll cool j's album was. and snoop found the n*gga real enough to do a track with him. All yall out there who don't like will cuz why, huh, he don't talk about drugs, k!lling, hoes, yall some closed minded fu*ks, this is why i got into rap to change it, cuz, basically its being dismantled from its roots, and real emcees, like prez, mos def, rakim, and others aren't selling cuz pussies like you won't litsen to real emcees, just jumpy beats, and catchy hooks.

ya that can be said to all u guys who think beats are a catchy but only with crack. Hip hop is not a sport anymore, it s turning out 2 be a bunch of weak sh*t if rappers are just in it for the money, and care nothing but themselves and their stupid wanna be image.
Heres a thing to consider, the guys who popped caps into g unit were trying to do gods real work , any ****** who has an ego better than talent should be smited.... can i get an amen
 03-26-2005, 12:35 PM         #113
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will smith is a well below average rapper with a well above average buget. meaning, he can afford hot production, but the n*gga is a.ss. and i might be the only n*gga on boxden that copped He's The DJ Im the Rapper double LP, when it first dropped.

Last edited by u_dont_know_me; 03-26-2005 at 12:36 PM..
 03-26-2005, 04:37 PM         #114
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know but this n*gga surprised me for real holy rider to me sounds hot and deep
 11 years ago '04        #115
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 34 34
Don't get me wrong I am no hater I like Will Smith as an actor. Ok I listened to his new album and I know I'm not the only one that recognized this but his whole flow on Mr nice Guy and Holy Roller sounds like he took it from Eminem. I am not a hater so don't come with that bullsh*t oh he is an Em fan I'm a fan of rap so spare me the crap about you on em's d!ck and sh*t. But honestly when I first listened to his cd from start to finish his flow kept sounding like em's to me I know I'm not the only one. Just my 2 cents

Last edited by Steve07; 03-28-2005 at 10:20 AM..
 03-27-2005, 10:11 AM         #116
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horrible cd i dont know what yall are talking about u rated it good so i actually took the time to download it only to see how sh*tty it was
 03-27-2005, 11:36 AM         #117
Vern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are you guys talking about Wild Wild west and Getting jiggy with it. This is new sh*t. Mr. Niceguy and Hip hop lost & found are 2 good tracks I don't care what you or Eminem will say about it.
 03-27-2005, 01:53 PM         #118
link shady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it this album is good diferent concept cuz most of the track's i have are from shady aftermath but still a nice hot album from will i will give it a 3.5 or even a 4

and to the guy that says nas ain't sh*t dude you better get some lesions about hip hop nas is a fu*king icon on hip hop world

and pepole should keep their minds open and give all artist a chance
 03-27-2005, 07:10 PM         #119
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KDeez28@aol.com said:
Tell Me Why is hot as fu*k
Tell me why u gotta e-mail adress as ur username fam
 03-28-2005, 01:31 AM         #120
Bootlegking2k4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like this album im a fan of will smith its something new besides all the g-unit bull sh*t and the shot em up sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
36 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy