Will Smith Lost and Found

most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Cardi B chased Nicki into a state of maturity and self respect
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Adam Silver Planning To Get Rid Of One & Done Rule
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
49 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Mike Epps clowning the female vulture Woah Vicky
91 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

How many mics
1 mic 120 11.61%
2 mic 63 6.09%
3 mic 231 22.34%
4 mic 324 31.33%
5 mic 296 28.63%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #81
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,561 | Props total: 981 981
 cddal3 said:
finally a real album with real substance
That's the bottom line. A majority of the songs on this album have a story to tell. He's saying something, not just talking about "gangsta sh*t" for the sake of making words rhyme to a hot beat. I have been a Will Smith fan since "He's the DJ and I'm the Rapper" For his true fans his music hasn't changed. To the people who think it's wack, either they're too you to remember his older stuff or most likely they're the one's who changed. Look I love 50, Game and Em, but Will has been around forever and his music is the same that it ever was. 4/5
 03-22-2005, 06:32 PM         #82
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigHomieChane said:
AY MORTAL, U THE HOMO NOT NAS. NAS IS REAL, FROM ILLMATIC TO STILLMATIC. U AINT sh*t BUT LIKE I SAID TRAILOR PARK TRASH. U A WASHED UP 31 YEAR OLD. TAKE YA WHITE a.ss BACK ACROSS 8-MILE
looks like u been watchin 8mile urself a lil too much......im trailor park trash can someone please explain to me when trailor parks started serving cable internet???? dumb fu*ks....this kid is goin at me on aim....emphasis on kid....his mom is calling him for tea...
 13 years ago '04        #83
ILLustrate 
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 5 5
 kuruption81 said:
That's the bottom line. A majority of the songs on this album have a story to tell. He's saying something, not just talking about "gangsta sh*t" for the sake of making words rhyme to a hot beat. I have been a Will Smith fan since "He's the DJ and I'm the Rapper" For his true fans his music hasn't changed. To the people who think it's wack, either they're too you to remember his older stuff or most likely they're the one's who changed. Look I love 50, Game and Em, but Will has been around forever and his music is the same that it ever was. 4/5
Co-sign 100%......well put
 13 years ago '04        #84
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,057 | Props total: 3247 3247
 MortalDanger said:
yup i am def an eminem fan.....bumpin shake dat a.ss or whatever the hell it is go fu*k will smith....nas is homo as well......one big happy gang bang boxden can do with nas and will smith....ill just stay listenin to freddie foxxx and cormega fu*kers

Liking Cormega doesn't make you real or Freddie Foxx, Nor does it make you more or a hip-hop fan because you refuse to give some artist a chance, that just makes you wack.

I like Mega as much as the next man but if Will Smith brings out a hot album of substance then I will give it a listen without bias or fear of being called pop. Because trust me I am far from it Eminem is Pop, 50 Cent is Pop but you like those cats and there albums were trash and subpar.

I don't care about the artist it's the music no matter who it is I could give a fu*k if it was MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice!!

Now go and think how real not giving an artist makes you, not real at all. Holla
 03-22-2005, 09:52 PM         #85
matrixixix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller05 said:
You are an idiot, do you know how many people including myself who don't like 50, or eminem what about people who like rock or jazz or blues. People enjoy different music so quit being so ignorant and shut up. Will Smith has done more with his life than anything you have or ever will do so don't hate because someone has talent.


That's the truth!!! Great statement BALLER05!!! Propped ya.
 03-22-2005, 10:17 PM         #86
stunnacorp_75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
enjoyd da album 4/5
 03-22-2005, 10:32 PM         #87
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suprised and happy from what I hear.... 4/5
 13 years ago '04        #88
QBKinG 
space
avatar space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
I hope im not on a chingy board or some sh*t cuz this is unbelievable....this is the main reason why peeps should not take these reviews seriously.... n*ggas have some really fu*ked up music tastes and im just spilling the truth...not hating at all.

To be completely honest with yall, i only gave it 2 mics. Yall who angry about that can eat a fat d!ck!! I can give a fly sh*t what you think. i have no doubt that most of you who gave it 4 or 5 mics probably copped big willy style and thought that was classic..prolly about 13, 14 yrs old at the time and didnt know sh*t!


Last edited by QBKinG; 03-22-2005 at 11:16 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #89
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,561 | Props total: 981 981
 QBKinG said:
I hope im not on a chingy board or some sh*t cuz this is unbelievable....this is the main reason why peeps should not take these reviews seriously.... n*ggas have some really fu*ked up music tastes and im just spilling the truth...not hating at all.

To be completely honest with yall, i only gave it 2 mics. Yall who angry about that can eat a fat d!ck!! I can give a fly sh*t what you think. i have no doubt that most of you who gave it 4 or 5 mics probably copped big willy style and thought that was classic..prolly about 13, 14 yrs old at the time and didnt know sh*t!
Well I'm 28 now and I copped Big Willie Style when It came out and I like it, never said it was a classic but I liked it. Sorry Will Smith's not "hard" enough for your tastes.
 03-23-2005, 05:08 AM         #90
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a hater, this album is fun as hell, will's flow is on point, and he's got charisma out the a.ss still. Definetely the best Will since he parted with the Fresh Prince name.
 03-23-2005, 12:44 PM         #91
.Ikon.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was dope
 03-23-2005, 04:44 PM         #92
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked this album big willy still doin it this album got real talk written all over propz 2 will smith i liked this album alot i gave it 4 micz
 13 years ago '04        #93
QBKinG 
space
avatar space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
 kuruption81 said:
Well I'm 28 now and I copped Big Willie Style when It came out and I like it, never said it was a classic but I liked it. Sorry Will Smith's not "hard" enough for your tastes.
This nothing to do about how "hard" he is n*gga....if you listen to his album carefully, you will notice how he changes his style up so many times....its like he trying to flow like Nelly one song, Kanye, Eminem, then Ludacris...and then he has the nerve to make a song on how everyone sounds the same and sh*t...i cant believe yall n*ggas look passed that. its like he contradicts himself just as much as nas


Last edited by QBKinG; 03-23-2005 at 04:52 PM..
 03-23-2005, 04:48 PM         #94
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
That's the bottom line. A majority of the songs on this album have a story to tell. He's saying something, not just talking about "gangsta sh*t" for the sake of making words rhyme to a hot beat. I have been a Will Smith fan since "He's the DJ and I'm the Rapper" For his true fans his music hasn't changed. To the people who think it's wack, either they're too you to remember his older stuff or most likely they're the one's who changed. Look I love 50, Game and Em, but Will has been around forever and his music is the same that it ever was. 4/5
very true man i had 2 prop u for that 1
 13 years ago '04        #95
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$599 | Props total: 2 2
 QBKinG said:
and then he has the nerve to make a song on how everyone sounds the same and sh*t
i'm pretty sure he was talking about content when saying they all sound the same. look at will's old albums, he is picking flows from here and there out of his past (and present)


Last edited by Jolt21; 03-23-2005 at 06:02 PM..
 03-23-2005, 05:46 PM         #96
BeachMonkeh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's giving this album 5 mics. Please niccuhs at best this was a 4 mic album at worst 3 mics
 03-23-2005, 08:14 PM         #97
Krome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is pretty sick.... lost and found = royce 5'9 ghostwritin
 03-23-2005, 09:39 PM         #98
RIELESTT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good album. i must say i was surprised. i couldnt see myself giving Will Smith 5mics, so i gave it a 4. Its not horrible, and anyone who says it is, is just being a hater.
 03-24-2005, 01:21 AM         #99
CityStars-CS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.5

shame he didnt come harder on the beats because if he did it would either be a 4.7 or perfect 5 album.

We are all free to listen to what we want to, but this sh*ts miles ahead of the bullsh*t on the radio. i dont even listen to radio anymore cause the crap they play.
 03-24-2005, 01:36 AM         #100
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller05 said:
You are an idiot, do you know how many people including myself who don't like 50, or eminem what about people who like rock or jazz or blues. People enjoy different music so quit being so ignorant and shut up. Will Smith has done more with his life than anything you have or ever will do so don't hate because someone has talent.
Damn, I hate kids like you. Wont even let a mothafu*ker have an opinion. I don't post much here but to me it's funny how on this board people can talk sh*t for the sake of talkin sh*t about Eminem/50 Cent etc. But the second somebody says something negative about a rival of them, they're the "hater." Like when Benzino's trash cd was released and only had beats and the rappin was horrible and anybody who said that was considered a "d!ck rider". Same people who said 50's cd sucked when it was better then the Benzino cd. Call me a d!ck rider all you want but it's the truth.


Last edited by Fucker; 03-24-2005 at 01:55 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside If I Ever Fall In Love | 💖
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Black Panther trailer
224 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
#nation:
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
South Park: The Fractured But Whole | Review Thread
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy