Will Smith Lost and Found

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

How many mics
1 mic 120 11.61%
2 mic 63 6.09%
3 mic 231 22.34%
4 mic 324 31.33%
5 mic 296 28.63%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

03-22-2005, 06:21 PM         #76
and1baller426  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost and Found's a pretty good album, not greatest but betta den most of da fake gangstas albums ive been hearin lately so i give will smith about 4 mics...mr niceguy is a nice song respondin to eminem and goin afta wnedy williams(pretty funny part)...and i like tell me why wit mary j its a real tight song im feelin it

03-22-2005, 06:27 PM         #77
Hny1084  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im really surprised but this is actually aight, I might actually buy it.

03-22-2005, 06:38 PM         #78
BigHomieChane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said
lol i think i left earth hot and will smith dont belong in the same line unless u talkin bout movies this album is torture to listen to....garbage anyone who enjoys go k*ll urself
AYO MORTAL....U NEED TO STOP HATING FAREAL. BIG WILL AINT THE GREATEST BUT HES BETTER THAN ALOTTA THIS NEW BULLsh*t HITTING THE STREETS. LOST AND FOUND HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS JUST LIKE MOST ALBUMS, BUT ONE THING IT HAS 1 UP ON IS SUBSTANCE. HE COMIN WIT SOME REAL sh*t, THE TRUTH. LISTEN TO LOST AND FOUND, TELL ME WHY, I WISH I MADE THAT......JUST TO NAME A FEW. U IGNORANT, BRAINWASHED, STUPID, STRAIGHT UP WACK. GIVE RESPECT TO WHERE RESPECT IS DO OR DONT POST AT ALL. WILL AINT NEW, HE GOT GROWTH, HE DOESNT HAVE TO RAP ANYMORE, HE DOING IT JUST OUTTA THE LOVE HE HAS FOR HIP-HOP, NOT TO GET PROPS/RESPECT FROM DUMMIES LIKE U. U AINT sh*t BUT TRAILOR PARK TRASH, I CAN TELL IN YA POSTS THAT UR JUST ANOTHER SHADY/AFTERMATH/GUNIT LOVING WHITE BOY WHO JUST STARTED LISTENING TO RAP A COUPLE YEARS AGO. DO ME AND THE WHOLE SITE A FAVOR AND SHUT UP. ONE

03-22-2005, 06:39 PM         #79
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said
Man I only got have way through your post and realized you are making a hell of an attempt to be "hood" chill out.

NaS is the G.O.A.T and reps the "Hood" more then any mainstream n*gga you can name.

What's jiggy about NaS and good music is good music if the subject matter and all the other sh*t is nice then no matter who it is you should listen.

You just a bias bum who is mad because you couldn't get an autograph after a concert you fu*king Stan!!
yup i am def an eminem fan.....bumpin shake dat a*s or whatever the hell it is go fu*k will smith....nas is homo as well......one big happy gang bang boxden can do with nas and will smith....ill just stay listenin to freddie foxxx and cormega fu*kers

03-22-2005, 06:51 PM         #80
BigHomieChane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said
yup i am def an eminem fan.....bumpin shake dat a*s or whatever the hell it is go fu*k will smith....nas is homo as well......one big happy gang bang boxden can do with nas and will smith....ill just stay listenin to freddie foxxx and cormega fu*kers

AY MORTAL, U THE HOMO NOT NAS. NAS IS REAL, FROM ILLMATIC TO STILLMATIC. U AINT sh*t BUT LIKE I SAID TRAILOR PARK TRASH. U A WASHED UP 31 YEAR OLD. TAKE YA WHITE a*s BACK ACROSS 8-MILE

14 years ago '04        #81
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,815 | Props total: 1390 1390
 cddal3 said
finally a real album with real substance
That's the bottom line. A majority of the songs on this album have a story to tell. He's saying something, not just talking about "gangsta sh*t" for the sake of making words rhyme to a hot beat. I have been a Will Smith fan since "He's the DJ and I'm the Rapper" For his true fans his music hasn't changed. To the people who think it's wack, either they're too you to remember his older stuff or most likely they're the one's who changed. Look I love 50, Game and Em, but Will has been around forever and his music is the same that it ever was. 4/5

03-22-2005, 07:32 PM         #82
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigHomieChane said
AY MORTAL, U THE HOMO NOT NAS. NAS IS REAL, FROM ILLMATIC TO STILLMATIC. U AINT sh*t BUT LIKE I SAID TRAILOR PARK TRASH. U A WASHED UP 31 YEAR OLD. TAKE YA WHITE a*s BACK ACROSS 8-MILE
looks like u been watchin 8mile urself a lil too much......im trailor park trash can someone please explain to me when trailor parks started serving cable internet???? dumb fu*ks....this kid is goin at me on aim....emphasis on kid....his mom is calling him for tea...

14 years ago '04        #83
ILLustrate 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 5 5
 kuruption81 said
That's the bottom line. A majority of the songs on this album have a story to tell. He's saying something, not just talking about "gangsta sh*t" for the sake of making words rhyme to a hot beat. I have been a Will Smith fan since "He's the DJ and I'm the Rapper" For his true fans his music hasn't changed. To the people who think it's wack, either they're too you to remember his older stuff or most likely they're the one's who changed. Look I love 50, Game and Em, but Will has been around forever and his music is the same that it ever was. 4/5
Co-sign 100%......well put

14 years ago '04        #84
Veno da Don 24 heat pts24
space
space
$20,834 | Props total: 4275 4275
 MortalDanger said

Liking Cormega doesn't make you real or Freddie Foxx, Nor does it make you more or a hip-hop fan because you refuse to give some artist a chance, that just makes you wack.

I like Mega as much as the next man but if Will Smith brings out a hot album of substance then I will give it a listen without bias or fear of being called pop. Because trust me I am far from it Eminem is Pop, 50 Cent is Pop but you like those cats and there albums were trash and subpar.

I don't care about the artist it's the music no matter who it is I could give a fu*k if it was MC Hammer or Vanilla Ice!!

Now go and think how real not giving an artist makes you, not real at all. Holla

03-22-2005, 10:52 PM         #85
matrixixix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller05 said
You are an idiot, do you know how many people including myself who don't like 50, or eminem what about people who like rock or jazz or blues. People enjoy different music so quit being so ignorant and shut up. Will Smith has done more with his life than anything you have or ever will do so don't hate because someone has talent.

That's the truth!!! Great statement BALLER05!!! Propped ya.

03-22-2005, 11:17 PM         #86
stunnacorp_75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
enjoyd da album 4/5

03-22-2005, 11:32 PM         #87
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suprised and happy from what I hear.... 4/5

14 years ago '04        #88
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 30 30
I hope im not on a chingy board or some sh*t cuz this is unbelievable....this is the main reason why peeps should not take these reviews seriously.... n*ggas have some really fu*ked up music tastes and im just spilling the truth...not hating at all.

To be completely honest with yall, i only gave it 2 mics. Yall who angry about that can eat a fat d*ck!! I can give a fly sh*t what you think. i have no doubt that most of you who gave it 4 or 5 mics probably copped big willy style and thought that was classic..prolly about 13, 14 yrs old at the time and didnt know sh*t!

Last edited by QBKinG; 03-23-2005 at 12:16 AM..

14 years ago '04        #89
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,815 | Props total: 1390 1390
 QBKinG said
I hope im not on a chingy board or some sh*t cuz this is unbelievable....this is the main reason why peeps should not take these reviews seriously.... n*ggas have some really fu*ked up music tastes and im just spilling the truth...not hating at all.

To be completely honest with yall, i only gave it 2 mics. Yall who angry about that can eat a fat d*ck!! I can give a fly sh*t what you think. i have no doubt that most of you who gave it 4 or 5 mics probably copped big willy style and thought that was classic..prolly about 13, 14 yrs old at the time and didnt know sh*t!
Well I'm 28 now and I copped Big Willie Style when It came out and I like it, never said it was a classic but I liked it. Sorry Will Smith's not "hard" enough for your tastes.

03-23-2005, 06:08 AM         #90
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a hater, this album is fun as hell, will's flow is on point, and he's got charisma out the a*s still. Definetely the best Will since he parted with the Fresh Prince name.

03-23-2005, 01:44 PM         #91
.Ikon.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was dope

03-23-2005, 05:44 PM         #92
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked this album big willy still doin it this album got real talk written all over propz 2 will smith i liked this album alot i gave it 4 micz

14 years ago '04        #93
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 30 30
 kuruption81 said
Well I'm 28 now and I copped Big Willie Style when It came out and I like it, never said it was a classic but I liked it. Sorry Will Smith's not "hard" enough for your tastes.
This nothing to do about how "hard" he is n*gga....if you listen to his album carefully, you will notice how he changes his style up so many times....its like he trying to flow like Nelly one song, Kanye, Eminem, then Ludacris...and then he has the nerve to make a song on how everyone sounds the same and sh*t...i cant believe yall n*ggas look passed that. its like he contradicts himself just as much as nas

Last edited by QBKinG; 03-23-2005 at 05:52 PM..

03-23-2005, 05:48 PM         #94
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said
very true man i had 2 prop u for that 1

14 years ago '04        #95
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 12 12
 QBKinG said
and then he has the nerve to make a song on how everyone sounds the same and sh*t
i'm pretty sure he was talking about content when saying they all sound the same. look at will's old albums, he is picking flows from here and there out of his past (and present)

Last edited by Jolt21; 03-23-2005 at 07:02 PM..

03-23-2005, 06:46 PM         #96
BeachMonkeh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's giving this album 5 mics. Please niccuhs at best this was a 4 mic album at worst 3 mics

03-23-2005, 09:14 PM         #97
Krome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is pretty sick.... lost and found = royce 5'9 ghostwritin

03-23-2005, 10:39 PM         #98
RIELESTT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good album. i must say i was surprised. i couldnt see myself giving Will Smith 5mics, so i gave it a 4. Its not horrible, and anyone who says it is, is just being a hater.

03-24-2005, 02:21 AM         #99
CityStars-CS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

shame he didnt come harder on the beats because if he did it would either be a 4.7 or perfect 5 album.

We are all free to listen to what we want to, but this sh*ts miles ahead of the bullsh*t on the radio. i dont even listen to radio anymore cause the crap they play.

03-24-2005, 02:36 AM         #100
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller05 said
You are an idiot, do you know how many people including myself who don't like 50, or eminem what about people who like rock or jazz or blues. People enjoy different music so quit being so ignorant and shut up. Will Smith has done more with his life than anything you have or ever will do so don't hate because someone has talent.
Damn, I hate kids like you. Wont even let a mothafu*ker have an opinion. I don't post much here but to me it's funny how on this board people can talk sh*t for the sake of talkin sh*t about Eminem/50 Cent etc. But the second somebody says something negative about a rival of them, they're the "hater." Like when Benzino's trash cd was released and only had beats and the rappin was horrible and anybody who said that was considered a "d*ck rider". Same people who said 50's cd sucked when it was better then the Benzino cd. Call me a d*ck rider all you want but it's the truth.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-24-2005 at 02:55 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+156online now  54
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
376 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-59online now  53
Image(s) inside I'd love to know what Gucci Manes fans will think about this!
345 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  49
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+72online now  22
Image(s) inside thai beauty