Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
4 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many mics
1 mic 120 11.61%
2 mic 63 6.09%
3 mic 231 22.34%
4 mic 324 31.33%
5 mic 296 28.63%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-22-2005, 01:17 PM         #61
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave it a 4
 12 years ago '04        #62
don_singh2k 
space
space
$511 | Props total: 0 0
i decided to give 3mics, although this isnt a rubbish album its not that great, like someone posted before, some tracks are nice, some ok and some are just sh*t!!! overall an average album considering its will smith
 03-22-2005, 01:42 PM         #63
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it deserves a 4, man hot album, Will came real gave Em the truth
 03-22-2005, 01:58 PM         #64
Ghetto Prophet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was a will smith fan and i am a ma$e fan so i'm not hating on rappers that don't curse or isn't gangsta cause mase's latest album was hot to me. lost and found had some hot beats. one thing i didn't like about the album was the choruses! his flow was hot as hell but, when he got to the chorus it was like wtf?! u can't think of anything better?!i gave the album a 2 cause the beats were hot but, the choruses wasn't good enough for me. will smith is a better rapper lyrically and his flow is hotter but, he better get some song writers or something.
 12 years ago '04        #65
Mex 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
this is hot.. can't see how ppl can hate it.. been waitin on someone to speak on the truth since kanye west's album..

[Mex]
 03-22-2005, 02:13 PM         #66
Ghetto Prophet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear i haven't heard a good album/mixtape in a month. i'm getting tired of this. will should just come harder cause this ain't good enough for me.
 03-22-2005, 02:20 PM         #67
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
lol talent in acting not rapping so u need to stfu....i mean this thread alone proved to me why nas is so hyped up on the internet its just these internet nerds opinions. they all suck nas d!ck and now will smith LOL....half the people in the hood dont even know who nas is....if i listened to will smith out loud id prolly be k!lled...or k!ll myself....so fu*king garbage yall can shove this album up ur a.ss and go back to ur computer games.....im thru posting opinions on this site cause ill never win....100000000 internet nerds vs 1 (well not 1 there are more normal people) regular person.....enjoy gettin jiggy with it people lol bunch of nerds in spandex wackin off while listenin to will smith....game over
if you dont kno nas then u dont belong listen'n to hiphop, u obviously arent from the hood son, cuz all my folks in the hood lovin that new nas...smh at this suburban a.ss muthafu*ka who never SEEN a hood, prolly not even in a movie, and the album is reasonably good, better than i woulda expected, props to will
 03-22-2005, 02:34 PM         #68
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's a straight record. i honestly like this better than encore. that's the truth.
 12 years ago '05        #69
FYFE 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 0 0
i gave it 3 mics
sum are pretty good tracks! sum r pish tho
iv got it playing for the 2nd time! lol
 12 years ago '05        #70
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
 QBKinG said:
lol@the person who gave it 5 mics.hahahahhahaha
hater man like 50 suttin people now u laughin at u must of been the 10 + people to give it a 1 without listenin to it!
 12 years ago '05        #71
Rockstar718 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,774 | Props total: 2650 2650
 KDeez28@aol.com said:
Tell Me Why is hot as fu*k
is the realest song on the album, he actually curse
 12 years ago '04        #72
youngen 
space
space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 52 52
i gave it a 3...more like 3.5...but ok

the album is ok overall
 03-22-2005, 05:02 PM         #73
Negatyve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WACK will smith = HIP POP

-5 mic's
 03-22-2005, 05:07 PM         #74
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 mics

Will came better than expected, some weak tracks and some hot tracks but three different versions of Switch really brings it down. 14 tracks overall

Still not sure if I'll burn this or not.

Last edited by Krazy K; 03-23-2005 at 02:36 PM..
 03-22-2005, 05:17 PM         #75
Tha_Beast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
lol@the person who gave it 5 mics.hahahahhahaha

AGREED. HOW THA F'K IS THIS CLASSIC?!?!
 03-22-2005, 05:21 PM         #76
and1baller426 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost and Found's a pretty good album, not greatest but betta den most of da fake gangstas albums ive been hearin lately so i give will smith about 4 mics...mr niceguy is a nice song respondin to eminem and goin afta wnedy williams(pretty funny part)...and i like tell me why wit mary j its a real tight song im feelin it
 03-22-2005, 05:27 PM         #77
Hny1084 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im really surprised but this is actually aight, I might actually buy it.
 03-22-2005, 05:38 PM         #78
BigHomieChane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
lol i think i left earth hot and will smith dont belong in the same line unless u talkin bout movies this album is torture to listen to....garbage anyone who enjoys go k!ll urself
AYO MORTAL....U NEED TO STOP HATING FAREAL. BIG WILL AINT THE GREATEST BUT HES BETTER THAN ALOTTA THIS NEW BULLsh*t HITTING THE STREETS. LOST AND FOUND HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS JUST LIKE MOST ALBUMS, BUT ONE THING IT HAS 1 UP ON IS SUBSTANCE. HE COMIN WIT SOME REAL sh*t, THE TRUTH. LISTEN TO LOST AND FOUND, TELL ME WHY, I WISH I MADE THAT......JUST TO NAME A FEW. U IGNORANT, BRAINWASHED, STUPID, STRAIGHT UP WACK. GIVE RESPECT TO WHERE RESPECT IS DO OR DONT POST AT ALL. WILL AINT NEW, HE GOT GROWTH, HE DOESNT HAVE TO RAP ANYMORE, HE DOING IT JUST OUTTA THE LOVE HE HAS FOR HIP-HOP, NOT TO GET PROPS/RESPECT FROM DUMMIES LIKE U. U AINT sh*t BUT TRAILOR PARK TRASH, I CAN TELL IN YA POSTS THAT UR JUST ANOTHER SHADY/AFTERMATH/GUNIT LOVING WHITE BOY WHO JUST STARTED LISTENING TO RAP A COUPLE YEARS AGO. DO ME AND THE WHOLE SITE A FAVOR AND SHUT UP. ONE
 03-22-2005, 05:39 PM         #79
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Man I only got have way through your post and realized you are making a hell of an attempt to be "hood" chill out.

NaS is the G.O.A.T and reps the "Hood" more then any mainstream n*gga you can name.

What's jiggy about NaS and good music is good music if the subject matter and all the other sh*t is nice then no matter who it is you should listen.

You just a bias bum who is mad because you couldn't get an autograph after a concert you fu*king Stan!!
yup i am def an eminem fan.....bumpin shake dat a.ss or whatever the hell it is go fu*k will smith....nas is homo as well......one big happy gang bang boxden can do with nas and will smith....ill just stay listenin to freddie foxxx and cormega fu*kers
 03-22-2005, 05:51 PM         #80
BigHomieChane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
yup i am def an eminem fan.....bumpin shake dat a.ss or whatever the hell it is go fu*k will smith....nas is homo as well......one big happy gang bang boxden can do with nas and will smith....ill just stay listenin to freddie foxxx and cormega fu*kers

AY MORTAL, U THE HOMO NOT NAS. NAS IS REAL, FROM ILLMATIC TO STILLMATIC. U AINT sh*t BUT LIKE I SAID TRAILOR PARK TRASH. U A WASHED UP 31 YEAR OLD. TAKE YA WHITE a.ss BACK ACROSS 8-MILE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Scarface vs. Paid In Full
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy