Will Smith Lost and Found

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
444 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Meek Mill Canceling His West Coast Shows?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 28 - Breaking: Possible shooting at S.C. elementary school
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many mics
1 mic 120 11.61%
2 mic 63 6.09%
3 mic 231 22.34%
4 mic 324 31.33%
5 mic 296 28.63%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
KHAN 
space
space
space
$679 | Props total: 9 9
In my opinion it shows how he has evolved i thought the album was cool 3.5 mics
 12 years ago '04        #42
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
to be honest I dont even think people even know will smith have a cd they can care less I rather wats hitcj this cd is ok but not hot 3 good songs on the album mr nice guy loretta and tell me why
 03-22-2005, 06:44 AM         #43
Ace 1-2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S Is Tha Future said:
Hot album....respectable and more truthful lyrics than most of the sh*t from the CB4 rap of today.

WARNING, Eminem and 50 "riders" who are all about bustin guns and living "gangsta" on the streets through your computer screens and Ecko brand clothing from Marshalls paid for by your mom's credit card need not listen.
^ Real a.ss sh*t.

Will is that n*gga. This album is tight. You Shady d!ckriders need to seriously get a life.
 12 years ago '04        #44
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
finally a real album with real substance
 12 years ago '05        #45
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
havent heard the album....is it really good? if will smith is droppin a hot album thatd be crazy cause that big willie style album was garbage..
 03-22-2005, 07:11 AM         #46
Fourno666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i like it aswell, i have all of his albums but sopped listening to them a while ago
i longed for this album cos i knew it was gonna be hot cos it had some big producers on it and jazzy jef would do sumthin again and also i! heard party starter and pump ya brakes allready so i have to say 4 mics, maybe more latta cos this sh*t is banging easily his best album ever
 03-22-2005, 07:51 AM         #47
jasonwblq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i am gonna put in my 2 cents because i turn 25 today as far as the beats go there is some sick beats on there and some of the flows are ok but lets face it will smiths best album or not give it like 3 weeks and no one will be listening to it any more you can't honestly sit and listen to a will smith album for a long time sh*t just doesn't happen hitch was a funny movie though and shark tale was hot the beef between eminem and will smith is a joke remember d 12 was on the shark tale soundtrack its just a hype joke
 03-22-2005, 07:54 AM         #48
jasonwblq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah and because of my birthday if mirah carey leaked today i hope that album is hot that would be kinda cool because i'll be damned if i buy another mariah album ...lol jk
 03-22-2005, 08:04 AM         #49
jhj2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pure hip hop
 03-22-2005, 09:37 AM         #50
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cddal3 said:
finally a real album with real substance
will smith is as real as puffy

they both got the shiny suit thing goin on
 03-22-2005, 10:12 AM         #51
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj2004 said:
pure hip hop
true dat
 12 years ago '04        #52
JordanMPM 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 67 67
 mattdogg444 said:
havent heard the album....is it really good? if will smith is droppin a hot album thatd be crazy cause that big willie style album was garbage..
the massacre is horrible brother.. get that sh*t off ur top ten.. maybe in the bottom ten....
 12 years ago '04        #53
ThirstiestGamer 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,240 | Props total: 0 0
Aight...i'll give it 4 mics...Might be a little high...but 3 is too low. Holla at a 3.5 i guess. Like the track with mary j blige and the one with snoop. Was that track really produced by Luda?
 12 years ago '04        #54
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
he shoulda stuck to the old school style that he was nice wit...he sound like hes tryin too hard on this album...
 03-22-2005, 11:49 AM         #55
MOST_WANTED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i hate to admit it but i like this album i cant beleave its will smith
 03-22-2005, 12:07 PM         #56
Fourno666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aight...i'll give it 4 mics...Might be a little high...but 3 is too low. Holla at a 3.5 i guess. Like the track with mary j blige and the one with snoop. Was that track really produced by Luda?
The track with Snoop is called 'Pump Ya Brakes' and it's produced by Timbaland
'party starter' (2nd track) was produced by luda
there are production(s) from kanye west also but dunno which trackz
 03-22-2005, 12:20 PM         #57
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is hot... anybody got a track by track list of producers?
 12 years ago '05        #58
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
every1 needs to stop hatin big willy came thru!
 12 years ago '04        #59
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
you people just dont enjoy music anymore .....

what the fu*k should it matter if its will smith or 50cent or eminen or lionel richy or any of that sh*t ....

just enjoy music , .... imagine you were def ,,, be pretty fu*king sh*tty you would prolly be praying to god just to hear a fu*king will smith album ....
 12 years ago '04        #60
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,978 | Props total: 1576 1576
 MortalDanger said:
lol talent in acting not rapping so u need to stfu....i mean this thread alone proved to me why nas is so hyped up on the internet its just these internet nerds opinions. they all suck nas d!ck and now will smith LOL....half the people in the hood dont even know who nas is....if i listened to will smith out loud id prolly be k!lled...or k!ll myself....so fu*king garbage yall can shove this album up ur a.ss and go back to ur computer games.....im thru posting opinions on this site cause ill never win....100000000 internet nerds vs 1 (well not 1 there are more normal people) regular person.....enjoy gettin jiggy with it people lol bunch of nerds in spandex wackin off while listenin to will smith....game over

Man I only got have way through your post and realized you are making a hell of an attempt to be "hood" chill out.

NaS is the G.O.A.T and reps the "Hood" more then any mainstream n*gga you can name.

What's jiggy about NaS and good music is good music if the subject matter and all the other sh*t is nice then no matter who it is you should listen.

You just a bias bum who is mad because you couldn't get an autograph after a concert you fu*king Stan!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
222 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
213 comments
1 day ago