squad up!

Will Smith Lost and Found

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many mics
1 mic 120 11.61%
2 mic 63 6.09%
3 mic 231 22.34%
4 mic 324 31.33%
5 mic 296 28.63%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-21-2005, 07:55 PM         #1
22384 page views
198 comments

BeachMonkeh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Smith Lost and Found

I'm not a fan of will smith but I got to say this album is kinda hot

Last edited by BeachMonkeh; 03-23-2005 at 07:51 PM..

198 comments for "Will Smith Lost and Found"

14 years ago '04        #2
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 15 15
lol@the person who gave it 5 mics.hahahahhahaha

14 years ago '04        #3
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,455 | Props total: 201 201
 QBKinG said
lol@the person who gave it 5 mics.hahahahhahaha

lol@ this hater

14 years ago '04        #4
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 15 15
wow!! i must have stepped into another galaxy or some sh*t. 3 5 mics..wtf?

03-21-2005, 08:09 PM         #5
BeachMonkeh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your in the right galaxy will smith actually got a hot album

03-21-2005, 08:13 PM         #6
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeachMonkeh said
Your in the right galaxy will smith actually got a hot album
lol i think i left earth hot and will smith dont belong in the same line unless u talkin bout movies this album is torture to listen to....garbage anyone who enjoys go k!ll urself

14 years ago '04        #7
JFamis 239 heat pts239
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 5176 5176
Its ok theres dope songs n horrible songs

14 years ago '04        #8
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,765 | Props total: 1533 1533
It's not 5 mics but it's a good album. People that says it sucks are not giving a chance just b/c they don't like him so fu*k them. The album is good especially Mr. Holy Roller. I've been listen to that song since I got the album. Mr. Holy Roller = this year's Jesus Walks. It's that good.

03-21-2005, 08:44 PM         #9
baller05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said
lol i think i left earth hot and will smith dont belong in the same line unless u talkin bout movies this album is torture to listen to....garbage anyone who enjoys go k!ll urself
You are an idiot, do you know how many people including myself who don't like 50, or eminem what about people who like rock or jazz or blues. People enjoy different music so quit being so ignorant and shut up. Will Smith has done more with his life than anything you have or ever will do so don't hate because someone has talent.

14 years ago '04        #10
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 397 397
Ijust got done listening to it and it's pretty good to me

14 years ago '04        #11
krs1 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 4 4
im a em fan and respect will's early work in hiphop and what he's doin as a actor. but dude k!lled that how we do beat and he was k!llin on "Mr. nice guy"

14 years ago '04        #12
S|M 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Hot album....respectable and more truthful lyrics than most of the sh*t from the CB4 rap of today.

WARNING, Eminem and 50 "riders" who are all about bustin guns and living "gangsta" on the streets through your computer screens and Ecko brand clothing from Marshalls paid for by your mom's credit card need not listen.

14 years ago '04        #13
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
now this hiphop all yall rap newbies listen to this lost and found and mr nice guy and yall might finally understand what "hip hop" is

03-21-2005, 09:23 PM         #14
da_shiznizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOST AND FOUND> THE TRUTH

Mr. nice guy's a pretty hype track too...

Overall, its pretty good. He's his own sh*t, original!!!

03-21-2005, 09:33 PM         #15
KDeez28@aol.com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell Me Why is hot as fu*k

03-21-2005, 09:39 PM         #16
Y19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait....isnt Will Smith supposed to be the Carlton of rap...nobody can honestly take him serious as a rappah, even tho he started in rap....he's shown his a better actor than rappah, WTF....next thread i'm going to see is "Lost and Found vs. The Massacre" and knowin tha folks they pick Will just cuz they dont like 50....DAMN IT BOXDEN FOLKS.....WILL SMITH THO.....wild wild west and sh*t...WTF

03-21-2005, 09:42 PM         #17
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller05 said
You are an idiot, do you know how many people including myself who don't like 50, or eminem what about people who like rock or jazz or blues. People enjoy different music so quit being so ignorant and shut up. Will Smith has done more with his life than anything you have or ever will do so don't hate because someone has talent.

lol talent in acting not rapping so u need to stfu....i mean this thread alone proved to me why nas is so hyped up on the internet its just these internet nerds opinions. they all suck nas d!ck and now will smith LOL....half the people in the hood dont even know who nas is....if i listened to will smith out loud id prolly be k!lled...or k!ll myself....so fu*king garbage yall can shove this album up ur a.ss and go back to ur computer games.....im thru posting opinions on this site cause ill never win....100000000 internet nerds vs 1 (well not 1 there are more normal people) regular person.....enjoy gettin jiggy with it people lol bunch of nerds in spandex wackin off while listenin to will smith....game over

03-21-2005, 09:51 PM         #18
KDeez28@aol.com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah I think its just kinda out of nowhere, Will Smith has been looked at as a joke rapper for his last two albums and he didn't really seem to try much to change that, he just wanted to do his actor thing... but for whatever reason, he looks like he put some serious effort into evolving his style, getting better producers, and just generally trying to put out a better product...

i really like tell me why, loretta is interesting too... i gotta take a 2nd run thru the albu, the funny thing is he sounds a little like eminem back in the slim shady days with all the voice changing and stuff like that, but this album actually is much better than anyone would have expected and thats why so many people are talking about it, that and the fact that there isn't much stuff leaking these days so everything is gonna get more attention and be a bigger deal

03-21-2005, 09:54 PM         #19
baller05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said
lol talent in acting not rapping so u need to stfu....i mean this thread alone proved to me why nas is so hyped up on the internet its just these internet nerds opinions. they all suck nas d!ck and now will smith LOL....half the people in the hood dont even know who nas is....if i listened to will smith out loud id prolly be k!lled...or k!ll myself....so fu*king garbage yall can shove this album up ur a.ss and go back to ur computer games.....im thru posting opinions on this site cause ill never win....100000000 internet nerds vs 1 (well not 1 there are more normal people) regular person.....enjoy gettin jiggy with it people lol bunch of nerds in spandex wackin off while listenin to will smith....game over
kay i wasn't being an internet nerd i was telling you to not be so closed minded and ignorant, there are many different artists and types of music so shut up.

03-21-2005, 09:59 PM         #20
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller05 said
kay i wasn't being an internet nerd i was telling you to not be so closed minded and ignorant, there are many different artists and types of music so shut up.
will smith = rap
will smith = garbage
jadakiss = rap
jadakiss = sick

see the difference fu*kers.....last i heard will smith wasnt his own genre of music but u never know anymore anyways i stated my post and its as true as it gets yall can go back to ur dance video like napoleon dynamite lol.....everyone prolly looks and acts like him thats on this thread....

03-21-2005, 10:01 PM         #21
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a very good album....didnt expect any less from big will....an all around extremely talented man

03-21-2005, 10:03 PM         #22
jhjmonnee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost&Found>Your favorite rap artist/group

I was skeptical....I mean realllly skeptical, but Will has dropped a 4 mic cd right here.

14 years ago '04        #23
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
wow

the track "Lost n' Found" is really hot.

im not done wit this lp, but its bout to be better than Da Massacre.

14 years ago '04        #24
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
The album is good especially Mr. Holy Roller. I've been listen to that song since I got the album. Mr. Holy Roller = this year's Jesus Walks. It's that good.
Yeah right, lol

Album is decent - wouldn't give it higher than 3...I'd personally give it a 2.5. Definitely has some solid tracks (especially the one with Mary J and the album's title track). But the second half of the album is quite weak, especially the fact that he has 3 versions of Switch on the album.

I'm not a 50 lover, but don't say this is better than The Massacre. Just because a person improves significantly, it doesn't mean that the product is good.

Last edited by whoaitsme; 03-21-2005 at 10:15 PM..

14 years ago '04        #25
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 1121 1121
i haven't listened to the cd but i do know that back in the day Will was taking more seriously as a rapper i just think latley he been trying to keep up with the times and things have changed so he mite seem a lil weird back in the rap game but guess ill see what he up to now when i listen to the cd

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
57 comments
1 hour ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
56 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
86 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
42 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Damn... Floyd said McGregor was more of a challenge than Canelo
29 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
5 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
71 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
13 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Select High school Prospects can be offered 125,000 to play in N..
123 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Article inside The Game BEGS Judge To Not ARREST Him, After Sex Assault Victim Find..
7 comments
24 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B declares she's got fat bi-ch pus-y
24 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA "LeBron James Wants to Play with Damian Lillard"
44 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - NYP: Suspect in Jamal Khashoggi Case Killed in Car Accident
45 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Say what you will but Joe Budden is taking back the Hip Hop culture from the u..
74 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Gronk Who? George Kittle the new TE
35 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Movies That Suck After a Second Viewing
20 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 New Big Baller Brand Signature Sneaker - BBB ZO2.19
2 comments
27 minutes ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
27 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - BREAKING NEWS: Trump threatens to close Southern border over immigrat..
50 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kim Kardashian, damn you to hell... why you keep teasing me
39 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Sewer
Mike T
sammcc30
Hurtbro
realgunta
NaMeLeSs-
Ravishing
thegoldenhero
micropave
Mr Scaramucci
Top 10 most slapped recently
TomDick&Harry
micropave
two-face
Laron Artest
Binary
ahonui06
BlackDynamite
North Face
sammcc30
Exs

most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside The wall
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  32
ďMy life was saved by a white man. I donít know what racism isĒ
184 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
215 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy