Will Smith Lost and Found

most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Eli Manning's Legendary Response When Asked If the Vikings "Have His Number"
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many mics
1 mic 120 11.61%
2 mic 63 6.09%
3 mic 231 22.34%
4 mic 324 31.33%
5 mic 296 28.63%
Voters: 1034. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-21-2005, 07:55 PM         #1
21039 pageviews
198 comments

BeachMonkeh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Smith Lost and Found

I'm not a fan of will smith but I got to say this album is kinda hot

Last edited by BeachMonkeh; 03-23-2005 at 07:51 PM..

198 comments for "Will Smith Lost and Found"

12 years ago '04        #2
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
lol@the person who gave it 5 mics.hahahahhahaha
 12 years ago '04        #3
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 49 49
 QBKinG said:
lol@the person who gave it 5 mics.hahahahhahaha

lol@ this hater
 12 years ago '04        #4
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
wow!! i must have stepped into another galaxy or some sh*t. 3 5 mics..wtf?
 03-21-2005, 08:09 PM         #5
BeachMonkeh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your in the right galaxy will smith actually got a hot album
 03-21-2005, 08:13 PM         #6
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeachMonkeh said:
Your in the right galaxy will smith actually got a hot album
lol i think i left earth hot and will smith dont belong in the same line unless u talkin bout movies this album is torture to listen to....garbage anyone who enjoys go k!ll urself
 12 years ago '04        #7
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
space
$15,551 | Props total: 852 852
Its ok theres dope songs n horrible songs
 12 years ago '04        #8
1nonly 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,775 | Props total: 478 478
It's not 5 mics but it's a good album. People that says it sucks are not giving a chance just b/c they don't like him so fu*k them. The album is good especially Mr. Holy Roller. I've been listen to that song since I got the album. Mr. Holy Roller = this year's Jesus Walks. It's that good.
 03-21-2005, 08:44 PM         #9
baller05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
lol i think i left earth hot and will smith dont belong in the same line unless u talkin bout movies this album is torture to listen to....garbage anyone who enjoys go k!ll urself
You are an idiot, do you know how many people including myself who don't like 50, or eminem what about people who like rock or jazz or blues. People enjoy different music so quit being so ignorant and shut up. Will Smith has done more with his life than anything you have or ever will do so don't hate because someone has talent.
 12 years ago '04        #10
willi150 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 74 74
Ijust got done listening to it and it's pretty good to me
 12 years ago '04        #11
krs1 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 4 4
im a em fan and respect will's early work in hiphop and what he's doin as a actor. but dude k!lled that how we do beat and he was k!llin on "Mr. nice guy"
 12 years ago '04        #12
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
Hot album....respectable and more truthful lyrics than most of the sh*t from the CB4 rap of today.

WARNING, Eminem and 50 "riders" who are all about bustin guns and living "gangsta" on the streets through your computer screens and Ecko brand clothing from Marshalls paid for by your mom's credit card need not listen.
 12 years ago '04        #13
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
now this hiphop all yall rap newbies listen to this lost and found and mr nice guy and yall might finally understand what "hip hop" is
 03-21-2005, 09:23 PM         #14
da_shiznizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOST AND FOUND> THE TRUTH

Mr. nice guy's a pretty hype track too...

Overall, its pretty good. He's his own sh*t, original!!!
 03-21-2005, 09:33 PM         #15
KDeez28@aol.com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell Me Why is hot as fu*k
 03-21-2005, 09:39 PM         #16
Y19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait....isnt Will Smith supposed to be the Carlton of rap...nobody can honestly take him serious as a rappah, even tho he started in rap....he's shown his a better actor than rappah, WTF....next thread i'm going to see is "Lost and Found vs. The Massacre" and knowin tha folks they pick Will just cuz they dont like 50....DAMN IT BOXDEN FOLKS.....WILL SMITH THO.....wild wild west and sh*t...WTF
 03-21-2005, 09:42 PM         #17
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller05 said:
You are an idiot, do you know how many people including myself who don't like 50, or eminem what about people who like rock or jazz or blues. People enjoy different music so quit being so ignorant and shut up. Will Smith has done more with his life than anything you have or ever will do so don't hate because someone has talent.

lol talent in acting not rapping so u need to stfu....i mean this thread alone proved to me why nas is so hyped up on the internet its just these internet nerds opinions. they all suck nas d!ck and now will smith LOL....half the people in the hood dont even know who nas is....if i listened to will smith out loud id prolly be k!lled...or k!ll myself....so fu*king garbage yall can shove this album up ur a.ss and go back to ur computer games.....im thru posting opinions on this site cause ill never win....100000000 internet nerds vs 1 (well not 1 there are more normal people) regular person.....enjoy gettin jiggy with it people lol bunch of nerds in spandex wackin off while listenin to will smith....game over
 03-21-2005, 09:51 PM         #18
KDeez28@aol.com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah I think its just kinda out of nowhere, Will Smith has been looked at as a joke rapper for his last two albums and he didn't really seem to try much to change that, he just wanted to do his actor thing... but for whatever reason, he looks like he put some serious effort into evolving his style, getting better producers, and just generally trying to put out a better product...

i really like tell me why, loretta is interesting too... i gotta take a 2nd run thru the albu, the funny thing is he sounds a little like eminem back in the slim shady days with all the voice changing and stuff like that, but this album actually is much better than anyone would have expected and thats why so many people are talking about it, that and the fact that there isn't much stuff leaking these days so everything is gonna get more attention and be a bigger deal
 03-21-2005, 09:54 PM         #19
baller05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
lol talent in acting not rapping so u need to stfu....i mean this thread alone proved to me why nas is so hyped up on the internet its just these internet nerds opinions. they all suck nas d!ck and now will smith LOL....half the people in the hood dont even know who nas is....if i listened to will smith out loud id prolly be k!lled...or k!ll myself....so fu*king garbage yall can shove this album up ur a.ss and go back to ur computer games.....im thru posting opinions on this site cause ill never win....100000000 internet nerds vs 1 (well not 1 there are more normal people) regular person.....enjoy gettin jiggy with it people lol bunch of nerds in spandex wackin off while listenin to will smith....game over
kay i wasn't being an internet nerd i was telling you to not be so closed minded and ignorant, there are many different artists and types of music so shut up.
 03-21-2005, 09:59 PM         #20
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 baller05 said:
kay i wasn't being an internet nerd i was telling you to not be so closed minded and ignorant, there are many different artists and types of music so shut up.
will smith = rap
will smith = garbage
jadakiss = rap
jadakiss = sick

see the difference fu*kers.....last i heard will smith wasnt his own genre of music but u never know anymore anyways i stated my post and its as true as it gets yall can go back to ur dance video like napoleon dynamite lol.....everyone prolly looks and acts like him thats on this thread....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wont Stop Talking: Meet the NFLs next shutdown corner
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
252 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces DC4 Release Date
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy