what rappers have ghostwriterS?

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2005, 05:22 PM         #1
7844 pageviews
47 comments

cableguy0469 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what rappers have ghostwriterS?

what rappers in the industry be using ghostwriters and whos the ghostwriter for them??

47 comments for "what rappers have ghostwriterS?"

03-19-2005, 05:25 PM         #2
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let The Hating & E-beef Begin!
 03-19-2005, 05:29 PM         #3
kg21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i ghost write for queen latefa i dont know how to spell her name.. you know the fat one .....

but really how the fu*k are we supposed to know.. i swear people ask some retarded sh*t around here. click your heels together 3 times and go back to africa

Last edited by kg21; 03-19-2005 at 05:32 PM..
 03-19-2005, 05:30 PM         #4
racho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah bang you're right in a way, but if artists have ghostwriters and credit them (on their cds) that means they admit it. So if we only mention the official ones, there should be no E-Drama on this thread (lol).

I'll start with The DOC, writing for Dr Dre and Snoop (among others) since he lost his voice. <<chek their solo LPs.
 03-19-2005, 05:32 PM         #5
Golden Nugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i once heard or read, dunno anymore, that redman would be ghostwriting but never knew for whom....anybody knows sth about it?
 12 years ago '05        #6
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
em gostwrite for jay-z on dre's beats...suriously I cant think of any who reallly jumps out of a crowd... that d.oc. thing I didnt know.
 12 years ago '04        #7
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
Fat Joe ghostwriters included Big Pun and Armeggedon
Will Smith - Nas and some others
Timbaland - Skillz
Dr. Dre - Jay-Z, Eminem and has dudes like scott storch, focus, elizando and just blaze do his producing
Kanye West - this one was a rumor..apparently his man consequence penned some of his sh*t
P. Diddy - Nas, Black Rob, Biggie, etc
The Game - Rumor has is that 50 Cent a.ssisted him with more than just hooks
Foxy Brown - Jay-z, AZ, Pretty Boy, etc.
Noreaga - Tragedy Khadafi
JD - ROC
Bow Wow - ROC

Thats all I can think of right now

Last edited by QBKinG; 03-19-2005 at 05:47 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #8
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
dre gets ghost wrote for
i know run dmc got wrote for by beastie boys sometimes
mc lyte sometimes got wrote for
 03-19-2005, 05:41 PM         #9
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 racho said:
Yeah bang you're right in a way, but if artists have ghostwriters and credit them (on their cds) that means they admit it. So if we only mention the official ones, there should be no E-Drama on this thread (lol).

I'll start with The DOC, writing for Dr Dre and Snoop (among others) since he lost his voice. <<chek their solo LPs.

Yeah....but I don't really count the people who get writting credits as the real ghostwriters. IMO I think the real ghostwriters are the ones who don't get any publishing money....Like the rappers who get cash to write on the down low no credit or anything....That's why i dunno why so many people got heated about kanye & jesus walks, dude put rhymefest in the production credits its not like kanye was hiding the fact that 'fest wrote some of it....imo thats not a real ghostwriter

but back to this thread......Biggie (Lil Kim, Lil Cease, Junior Mafia, Puff)....Jay-Z (Foxy, Amil, Bleek....whole lot of other cats)
 03-19-2005, 05:47 PM         #10
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
em gostwrite for jay-z on dre's beats...suriously I cant think of any who reallly jumps out of a crowd... that d.oc. thing I didnt know.

LOL at you using a line from that Madd Rapper joint....but i think it went

Ok I'm Re-Loaded!!! Go Bring Jay-Z!!! Tell them him I'ma ghostwrite for him!!! Over Dre's Beats!!!
 03-19-2005, 05:52 PM         #11
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the ghostproduction tip

Dre - Scott Storch, Mike Elizondo
Puff - The Whole Hitmen Crew (D-Dot, Mario Winans, etc....)
D-Dot - Kanye got his start ghostproducing for him
Teddy Riley - The Neptunes were ghostproducing for him back in the day too....
 12 years ago '04        #12
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
The lamest n*gga of them all in my opinion is Dr. Dre. I think he gets way more credit than he actually deserves and actually has people believing that he is a fu*kin genious. The most he does as far as producing is enhances beats that are given to him.

Last edited by QBKinG; 03-19-2005 at 05:55 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #13
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
I understand that ghsotwriting sh*t.... u know singers been doing that sh*t for ever... but ghostproducing... if any of that sh*t u guys are saying is true... I think its fu*kING WACK
 03-19-2005, 06:00 PM         #14
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
The lamest n*gga of them all in my opinion is Dr. Dre. I think he gets way more credit than he actually deserves and actually has people believing that he is a fu*kin genious. The most he does as far as producing is enhances beats that are given to him.
REALLY HATE TO SAY IT

but hes right Dre cant write his own sh*t and he cant even do beats by himself anymore...
 12 years ago '04        #15
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
i herd Andre 3000 used to write Big bois verses
 03-19-2005, 06:06 PM         #16
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
I understand that ghsotwriting sh*t.... u know singers been doing that sh*t for ever... but ghostproducing... if any of that sh*t u guys are saying is true... I think its fu*kING WACK

Puff for example would get one of his "hitmen" to create a beat and then he would make little changes like add a bell here, take out a high-hat there, speed it up here, slow it down there....etc....then put his name down as the producer....
Some producers will get other producers to come up with concepts, melodies or drum patterns and then take it idea and make a beat....
 03-19-2005, 06:08 PM         #17
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dgangsta said:
i herd Andre 3000 used to write Big bois verses

Ya i think even big boi admitted that dre wrote some of his rhymes on the first album...
 12 years ago '04        #18
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 27 27
I know somebody is always ghost writing for P.DIDDY, I doubt dude ever wrote a single lyric, SOmebody needs to ghostwrite for LIl JOn!
 12 years ago '04        #19
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
i think bg wrote alot for baby back in the day
 12 years ago '04        #20
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 22 22
Why the hell is evry1 hatin on dude for starting this thread??
He aint tryna expose nobody that pretend to write they verses and sum1 else really does...he just askin who do u know that ghostwrites, or gets ghostwritten for....easy? Nice topic, PROPS

I think ghostwriting is wack, if Dre aint been in the game long enuff to even write a verse thats bad, even if he wrote it and jigga or eminem touched it up for him, changed a few things but to walk in with a piece of paper and go "here say this Dre", thats wack, how could u stand tough after that and call urself an artist?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy