online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  2   0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

7 years ago '06        #5051
ChrisStokes 
Props total: 2530 2 K  Slaps total: 663 663
Ive been getting a sh*t load of compliments lately with my ch men prive. This is becoming my top complimented scent behind adg profumo and cdnim. sh*t crazy!

7 years ago '16        #5052
Knucklez 
Props total: 45499 45 K  Slaps total: 4215 4 K
 darealvelle said 🔗
its ok fragrance, projection is moderate and the silage is ok. Now this sh*t here is the real deal

Tobacco, honey, and cherry, with a hint of chocolate. Instant panty dropper
tobacco tho?
emoji
is tobacco smell good or is it the combination of the other smells that make it something different?

7 years ago '11        #5053
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31866 31 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
 Knucklez said 🔗
tobacco tho?
emoji
is tobacco smell good or is it the combination of the other smells that make it something different?
Tobacco is a woodsy note. But in this fragrance it's more of a cherry tobacco. Tobacco is probably top 5 note in male perfumery. Most of the fellas that post frequently in this thread will agree with me.

7 years ago '11        #5054
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14249 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
SOTD - GIT. Man it cuts through the cold air for me.

7 years ago '16        #5055
Knucklez 
Props total: 45499 45 K  Slaps total: 4215 4 K
 darealvelle said 🔗
Tobacco is a woodsy note. But in this fragrance it's more of a cherry tobacco. Tobacco is probably top 5 note in male perfumery. Most of the fellas that post frequently in this thread will agree with me.
i never liked the smell of tobacco or cigars but its something i gotta try wit the cologne if you say it's good. People say the pure malt is better (i think that ones hard to come by tho). You tried the leather joint before?

7 years ago '11        #5056
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75021 75 K  Slaps total: 7638 7 K
Idk... Been on a more unisex scent kick lately, waiting on Montale CG, and Byredo BDA to come through! Smelled both before on a "hold ya hand out" type wave... Interested me enough to cop decants...

Will see how it works out once it gets here!

7 years ago '05        #5057
meercy|m 
Props total: 1085 1 K  Slaps total: 46 46
 ChrisStokes said 🔗
Ive been getting a sh*t load of compliments lately with my ch men prive.
this is the cologne i been looking at & was def getting a sample to see whats good

Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
Idk... Been on a more unisex scent kick lately, waiting on Montale CG, and Byredo BDA to come through! Smelled both before on a "hold ya hand out" type wave... Interested me enough to cop decants...

Will see how it works out once it gets here!
that montale choc. i had that sample. It didnt last lol. It works well with me. Most def a good cop. Im gone check out Byredo BDA ive seen it before..

7 years ago '11        #5058
 meercy said 🔗
this is the cologne i been looking at & was def getting a sample to see whats good

that montale choc. i had that sample. It didnt last lol. It works well with me. Most def a good cop. Im gone check out Byredo BDA ive seen it before..
is it overbearing? it seems to be a one-spray thing from reviews i've seen... the sample i had was a lil dab-worth of it, it lasted, but not enough to determine if it was overbearing or not!

Then again some of the reviews are from almost 10yrs ago, so they may have reformulated it a bit by now?

I ordered it almost two weeks ago, and they just sent it to the Post Office Friday, i probably wont even get it until the end of the week!

7 years ago '07        #5059
jussncredible 
Props total: 2182 2 K  Slaps total: 394 394
i just came thru to say thanks fellas good to see the info being spread thru this thread and i can just peep thru and go pick up some sh*t and already know what im getting my nose on ...:hattoss:

7 years ago '04        #5060
ddash 
Props total: 136071 136 K  Slaps total: 9638 9 K
No lie Vph idk how many months straight lol

New chick as soon as smell that vph its over.

Imma try aventus on her next.It dont shine on me tho and be weak as fu*k lately.That or imma hit her with bleu or that motherfu*king naxos.1 spray only tho cause that sh*t be to powerful.

7 years ago '11        #5061
 ddash said 🔗

New chick as soon as smell that vph its over.

Imma try aventus on her next.It dont shine on me tho and be weak as fu*k lately.That or imma hit her with bleu or that motherfu*king naxos.1 spray only tho cause that sh*t be to powerful.
Just me bro people can smell your creed scents. Every creed i own i thought they never lasted on my skin due to factory fatigue. I get compliments all the time wearing creed scents even when i think it's vanish from my skin.

7 years ago '04        #5062
ddash 
 darealvelle said 🔗
Just me bro people can smell your creed scents. Every creed i own i thought they never lasted on my skin due to factory fatigue. I get compliments all the time wearing creed scents even when i think it's vanish from my skin.
Yea I know its still there but i hate that fatigue.
But aventus use to be dope on my skin,but the last batches dont do it for me

Imma try it on her.
That ysl la nuit get love too

The crazy thing is i wore vph maybe 4 months straight and literally only used about 10% of the bottle lol

Last edited by ddash; 01-16-2017 at 10:26 PM..

7 years ago '13        #5063
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 148645 148 K  Slaps total: 23447 23 K
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
Rocking the aventus /git hybrid today aka kiton
How does Kiton smell???

7 years ago '10        #5064
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 mikejuheard said 🔗
How does Kiton smell???

Pretty spot on

🔗

Last edited by eightytyson06; 01-17-2017 at 05:05 PM..

7 years ago '11        #5065
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
Pretty spot on
↪🔗
Coach rob is my fav YouTube reviewer. Usually if he likes it, the cologne is on point. He is not on that artsy sh*t that a lot of YouTube reviewers be on.

7 years ago '05        #5066
meercy|m 
 Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
is it overbearing? it seems to be a one-spray thing from reviews i've seen... the sample i had was a lil dab-worth of it, it lasted, but not enough to determine if it was overbearing or not!

Then again some of the reviews are from almost 10yrs ago, so they may have reformulated it a bit by now?

I ordered it almost two weeks ago, and they just sent it to the Post Office Friday, i probably wont even get it until the end of the week!
naah it wasnt overbearing. To me it was a calm fragrance that smells good and kind of lingers around. Its not a strong cologne smell either.

7 years ago '05        #5067
meercy|m 
 ddash said 🔗

New chick as soon as smell that vph its over..
im checkin this cologne out just bc you been talkin about it for 4 months
emoji

7 years ago '04        #5068
ddash 
 meercy said 🔗
im checkin this cologne out just bc you been talkin about it for 4 months
emoji
emoji

Plehboi I been talking about it for 2-3 years lol.I put everyone on this site on it.

It simply works and is $30,cant beat that.

7 years ago '11        #5069
 meercy said 🔗
naah it wasnt overbearing. To me it was a calm fragrance that smells good and kind of lingers around. Its not a strong cologne smell either.
Nice!!!

7 years ago '11        #5070
 darealvelle said 🔗
Same here... Last time i had aventus, i couldnt smell it like after a half hr, on my lunch break the wind blew, still couldnt smell it, but this older broad pinpointed it from long distance and knew exactly what it was...

7 years ago '11        #5071
finally bought this for a good price online for $25 off of notino. Its going for $90 at neimann and nordstrom.

7 years ago '05        #5072
meercy|m 
 darealvelle said 🔗
finally bought this for a good price online for $25 off of notino. Its going for $90 at neimann and nordstrom.

nice prices on that site

7 years ago '10        #5073
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 darealvelle said 🔗

Give me a review my split guy got it for the low

7 years ago '05        #5074
J 
Props total: 9253 9 K  Slaps total: 2566 2 K
Twice this week I wore VPH (1 spray on each side of my neck) and 8 hours later I was still getting compliments on it.

7 years ago '04        #5075
ddash 
 J said 🔗
Twice this week I wore VPH (1 spray on each side of my neck) and 8 hours later I was still getting compliments on it.
Tried to told yall folks lol

I never thought of VPH as a winter cologne because I wear it all year round,but this winter its all I have been wearing so far and its been shining like crazy.Projection has been so beastly lately.It is a brand new bottle too so im sure that helps.

My new thing is 1 spray right neck,1 spray top left hand.Thats all I need.

ALOT of compliments lately.I told yall,folks are so nice to you when they get a whiff of VPH.UPS chick as soon as she smelled it,she said U smell Good!!!!

Thats always the reaction lately.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Welp Japan brought dinosaurs back 🦖
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+249
logo Luka Doncic basically a traffic cone out there on defense 🇸🇮
65 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-286
Video inside Miami Night Club VIP Host Explains "Why Going To Clubs Is A Waste Of Ti..
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+575
Punta Cana nightclub.....
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish