Mar 15 - Nas to Record 50 Cent Diss

most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Eli Manning's Legendary Response When Asked If the Vikings "Have His Number"
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
Whatever! Nas And Kiss Ans Joe As Much As I Love Him Can't Win No More Cause 50 Done Sold His 1.2 Million Records

It Was All A Publicity Stunt 50 Don't Really Want It With Them :o

Last edited by BoSS; 03-16-2005 at 01:47 AM..
 03-16-2005, 02:03 AM         #42
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas wont do sh*t man hes too witty for battles people dont understand the intricate words and sh*t thats why jay z murdured nas' carear cuz his lines is strait to the point so that the average lisener hears it right away. Nas used to be hype but now adays hes losing it i dont think he can afford to lose another beef cuz 50 will k!ll his carear
 12 years ago '04        #43
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 8 8
 BrBHZ said:
ha....50 annihilate kiss thats funny

Agreed. Even if 50 had his 1999 flow he's still not fu*king with J to tha mua.
 03-16-2005, 04:42 AM         #44
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ppl who think 50 has a chance of beating jada lyrically needs to get a check-up. jada's a superheavyweight while 50's low class welterweight. i can't wait to hear the nas diss haha. i think nas is goin to expose 50 on a personal/hood level.
 12 years ago '04        #45
Shanon 
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 3 3
50 might fu*k around and get his career put in a coffin... He should have noticed Jigga's decline in popularity and j is a million times better then 50.
 03-16-2005, 06:23 AM         #46
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fat Joe said:
^^^ wont matter when he gets k!lled
Dead or alive he'll still make more money then them. Bottom line is everybody is like Nas is going to murda him but if he isn't selling records it isn't going to do sh*t to fiddy but be a little road bump.
I love when people say sells don't matter.There are 2 reason why rappers want to get sign:
1. To get Paid
2. To have people listen to ur music
If you aren't selling records you doing either one of them!
 03-16-2005, 06:46 AM         #47
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said:
love how people comparing piggy banks 1 lines to jadas and fat joes full songs.

dblock d!ckriding at its finest they jumping to conclusions when the battle is barely even stirred up. everyone in the tread should shut the fu*k up till g unit gives a real track and we see wat nas has in store.
^^ g unit d!ck riding at its finest
 12 years ago '05        #48
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
what the fu*k is so wrong with someone liking G-Unit or 50. God damn any time someone says something they are automatically a d!ckrider people need to chill out with that sh*t if that was the case everyone in this thread is a Nas and Jada d!ckrider. There is nothin wrong with being fans of certain rappers or groups I like all of them.

Last edited by YoungHov; 03-16-2005 at 10:23 PM..
 03-17-2005, 04:48 AM         #49
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he aint record it yet he need to hurry his bi*ch a.ss up. At least we know all of those NAs lyrics being posted are fake.
 03-17-2005, 05:22 AM         #50
macqueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
Nas wont do sh*t man hes too witty for battles people dont understand the intricate words and sh*t thats why jay z murdured nas' carear cuz his lines is strait to the point so that the average lisener hears it right away. Nas used to be hype but now adays hes losing it i dont think he can afford to lose another beef cuz 50 will k!ll his carear

^^^^ Nas has the highest credibility for the moment. What you talking about man! Jay-z didn't murdered Nas. The only thing people remember of this beef is the legendary Ether-song. Jay-z was murdered with that song. Nas is the best battle-rapper in all this beef. 50 knows he's gonna be destroyed by Nas. That's why he doesn't speak to much about Nas. 50 should thank Nas for taking him on tour when he was unknowd. 50 is sh*t compared to Nas. When Nas' diss will drop, 50 will be destroyed. R.I.P. 50
 03-17-2005, 05:45 AM         #51
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, didn't see this thread.

I was at his bristol show last night, he said similar sh*t, i made a thread:
 12 years ago '04        #52
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,898 | Props total: 102 102
lol @ peeps saying jayz murked nas...... is that suppose to be a fu*king joke?

na$ aint like himself lately, i hope this diss track is ole school nasty nas.
 12 years ago '04        #53
GetMoneyNYC 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
i'm a huge fan of nas can't wait to hear the diss record but ether was the sh*t because jay-z put him out there on takeover alot of the sh*t jay said was true takeover lit a fire under nas's a.ss so we'll see if he's as focus as he was with ether as he is with this 50 sh*t cuz he knows he's obviously better than 50....
 03-17-2005, 08:21 AM         #54
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 selfishpimpin said:
joe=good jada=great nas=excellent
exactly, i never was crazy about fat joe and jadakiss i like but hes not my favorite, he never makes a great album. nas on the other hand has the abilitly to crush him. it wont ruin 50's career hes too big right now and the 13-17 year old girls will still like him.
 12 years ago '04        #55
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
NAS>>>>>>50
Goodbye Curtis!!!
 12 years ago '04        #56
frontstreet 
space
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
undefined
 mikepromis said:
I almost feel sorry for 50
FONT][FONT=Arial]undefined] Motha fuccas dont act like Fifty ain't hot. Go by that n*gga words not who he beefin wit. Last year n*ggaz was on his dicc cause he was new, but now when he shinnin n*ggaz hatin and sayin silly sh*t. I mean, speak it how it is to be spoken. G's^. Truth IGD. 28398
 03-17-2005, 11:08 AM         #57
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Farewell 50 *pisses on grave*
 03-21-2005, 03:05 PM         #58
llallo10468 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said:
hey stupidass the thread aint about how much money 50 is makin its about how the dude has no skills and is gonna get murder on wax. and im sorry I would rather be in Nas or jadas shoes cause they got millions and they made it there there own way not changing styles not sellin out 50 is basically the Publics bi*ch whatever they want he gives them. 1.1 million albums sold in 1 week 800,000 from white suberbia who listen to the radio and here your songs 10 times an hour. Gonna suck when 50 goes down like pac and biggy and at his own hands cause he one greedy dude.
Exactly stupidass, it won't matter who has the most skills cuz the most money will come to 50... wtf you mean their own way?.. You think 50 didn't make it his own way... he was underground for along time until he finally grabbed eminemís attention...it's business the smart thing to do is to give the public what they want... you be the stupidass and be on jadas and nas position... I rather have mo money.
 12 years ago '04        #59
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 frontstreet said:
undefined
FONT][FONT=Arial]undefined] Motha fuccas dont act like Fifty ain't hot. Go by that n*gga words not who he beefin wit. Last year n*ggaz was on his dicc cause he was new, but now when he shinnin n*ggaz hatin and sayin silly sh*t. I mean, speak it how it is to be spoken. G's^. Truth IGD. 28398
Nope...cats don't hate because he blew...they hate because he's on some dumb, petty sh*t...the reasons he dissed Jada and Fat Joe were silly, and a lot see 50 as a gimmick for that...

Also they thought he would stick by his words..."I'll never go commercial, they love me in the streets"...but he's the MOST commercial rapper out there now...he's right up there with Nelly, and is similar to where Ja used to be...

More power to 50 for making that dough, he's doing his thing...but he did sell out big time...thenagain, your whole perspective on the industry and business changes when the dollar signs are before your eyes...
 03-21-2005, 03:59 PM         #60
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is gettin ready 2 make a diss hell yea it'z done w/ 50 is done

Last edited by IcE; 03-21-2005 at 03:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
252 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ĎDC4í Release Date
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy