most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside African Thotz
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-15-2005, 08:36 PM         #21
KTR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is gonna murk him(need i say more?)
 12 years ago '04        #22
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 5 5
50 is smart.. he created all this knowing the results... him sellin 2 mill in 2 weeks lol. he could give a sh*t if someone k!lls him verbally. he makin that $$$$
 03-15-2005, 09:05 PM         #23
llallo10468 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it don't matter how hard they come at 50 becuase at the end of the day who is going to have the most money in his pocket?

Last edited by llallo10468; 03-15-2005 at 09:09 PM..
 03-15-2005, 09:06 PM         #24
RodDiesel456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All perpertraters will be prosecuted !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #25
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
I can't respect Nas with a diss track cuz it took him a minute to reply to Jay-Z takeover and Jay just spit a quick freestlye bck at him and wasn't even tryin. Plus Cam'ron murked Nas. If anyone heard that Diplomats mixtape Cam made Nas look like a fu*kin idiot.

Last edited by YoungHov; 03-15-2005 at 10:20 PM..
 03-15-2005, 10:20 PM         #26
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beanie destroyed jada.......... jigga destroyed nas.........and fat joe just sucks and you guys still ride their d!cks like theyre god's of rap just because you guys dont like 50 hahahahahhahahhahha

hate button
<
 12 years ago '04        #27
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,562 | Props total: 111 111
 djflip said:
fu*k 50! studio gangsta
how do u know he's a studio gangsta?
haha lotta hate on 50 since he on top, he wouldnt be getting this hate if he wuz strugglin to sell like the members of dblock,terror squad, n nasir jones' camp.
though hes not ready for kiss n nas lyrically u dont know the outcome until it occurs....
qoute for the haters:
"hate it or luv it the under dogs on Top n im gon shine homey until mah heart stop go head n envy me im raps mvp n i aint going no where so u can get to kno me"
 03-15-2005, 10:40 PM         #28
Fat Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 llallo10468 said:
it don't matter how hard they come at 50 becuase at the end of the day who is going to have the most money in his pocket?

^^^ wont matter when he gets k!lled
 03-15-2005, 11:01 PM         #29
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:

nas will destroy this dude

true...
 03-15-2005, 11:09 PM         #30
ThgLfe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 disses everyone for publicity as mentioned.......he has taking it to far thou! Nas will destroy him lyrically 4 sure.......
 03-15-2005, 11:10 PM         #31
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said:
love how people comparing piggy banks 1 lines to jadas and fat joes full songs.

dblock d!ckriding at its finest they jumping to conclusions when the battle is barely even stirred up. everyone in the tread should shut the fu*k up till g unit gives a real track and we see wat nas has in store.
You got to be the dumbest fu*k on Boxden first off this is 50's battle and he already lost he can't come with anything let banks ghostwrite his sh*t he will still lose get this threw your head g-unit has no talent they are a gimmick commerical sh*t nobody in g-unit has any lyrical skills compared to Jada or Nas and even joes song can k!ll any diss 50 comes with. 50 raps elemetary ryhmes and this is the truth.Last time im gon state this people 50 is popular cause of EM thats the only reason we even talkin about him right now and I guarantee you that EM made more money off of GRODT then 50 did cause without Em the album never would have been released. Jada had to work hard for his sh*t he had to use talent not gimmicks like 50 same for Nas, Jay, I can go on and on. How anybody can respect 50 for his raps is beyond me dude sucks GRODT was way overrated yeah had some nice beats but content of the albume was garbage(lyrics, delivery) all suck.
any cd i bump in the car>50
 12 years ago '04        #32
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,055 | Props total: 146 146
I don't even think 50 is taking this as seroius as you guys are. He just doing this to sell records and create hype so his name can be everywhere. And he's doing a good job at it.
50 all over BET and MTV with house partys and sh*t, got 4 singles on the radio (im including Hate it or Love It and "How We Do" since he wrote those). He's making news every week.
At the end his career will be even better and he will win because people did what he wanted them to do. So Nas, Joe and Jada can try "destroy him verbally", but I don't see him falling off

Hate It or Love It

Last edited by Hood_Rich; 03-15-2005 at 11:16 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #33
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
 Jasonb619 said:
50 is smart.. he created all this knowing the results... him sellin 2 mill in 2 weeks lol. he could give a sh*t if someone k!lls him verbally. he makin that $$$$

SEE SON THE ONLY REASON THAT 50 CENT IS SELLING RECORDS IS THAT THE FANS THINK THAT THE MASSACRE (GARBAGE) IS AS GOO AS GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. BUT AFTER THIS ALBUM HIS SALES WILL NEVER BE COMPARED TO THE PRESENT TIME. JUST LIKE DMX THIS CAT IS GOING TO FALL OFF AND DONT FORGET JUST LIKE EMINEM THAT ENCORE WAS GARBAGE TOO.

IN MY OPINION THE GAME WAS WAY BETTER THAN 50'S OR EM'S NEW ONE.

I JUST HOPE YAYO & DRE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP THE DOMINATION OF AFTERMATH ALIVE. BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT THIS ARE THE FINAL MONTHS............

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT.... TO ALL UR G-UNIT FANS......................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............GAAAAAAAAAY UNITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-15-2005, 11:18 PM         #34
youngtreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D_Life05 said:
50 gets what he deserves!

^^^^^
shouldn't that be deserves what he gets?
 03-15-2005, 11:20 PM         #35
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 llallo10468 said:
hey stupidass the thread aint about how much money 50 is makin its about how the dude has no skills and is gonna get murder on wax. and im sorry I would rather be in Nas or jadas shoes cause they got millions and they made it there there own way not changing styles not sellin out 50 is basically the Publics bi*ch whatever they want he gives them. 1.1 million albums sold in 1 week 800,000 from white suberbia who listen to the radio and here your songs 10 times an hour. Gonna suck when 50 goes down like pac and biggy and at his own hands cause he one greedy dude.
 03-15-2005, 11:23 PM         #36
Trippy P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"got 4 singles on the radio (im including Hate it or Love It and "How We Do" since he wrote those)."

He wrote the hooks, Game wrote the verses. The Documentary is alot better than the Massacre.

Nas will k!ll 50 on wax in my opinion, but i wish people would stop acting like every diss he makes is going to be Ether. sh*t it took him 6 months to make Ether as it was. 50 will be diamond by then. End result is this wont fu*k up 50's game at all. When its hot its hot.
 03-15-2005, 11:33 PM         #37
Wicked Kracka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, ive heard the Fat Joe and Jada diss tracks. but ppl dont forget, 50 told yall that what he said was only warning shots. you have to believe that 50 has more up his sleeve than Piggy Bank. an the new Beanie album is hot!
 12 years ago '04        #38
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said:
love how people comparing piggy banks 1 lines to jadas and fat joes full songs.

dblock d!ckriding at its finest they jumping to conclusions when the battle is barely even stirred up. everyone in the tread should shut the fu*k up till g unit gives a real track and we see wat nas has in store.
Lol @ you always getting emotional over G-Unit...
 03-16-2005, 12:10 AM         #39
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't really feel bad for 50.. gets what he deserves.. he's being EXPOSED like PARIS. and its great.
 12 years ago '04        #40
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$761 | Props total: 24 24
 Zuhaltern said:
You got to be the dumbest fu*k on Boxden first off this is 50's battle and he already lost he can't come with anything let banks ghostwrite his sh*t he will still lose get this threw your head g-unit has no talent they are a gimmick commerical sh*t nobody in g-unit has any lyrical skills compared to Jada or Nas and even joes song can k!ll any diss 50 comes with. 50 raps elemetary ryhmes and this is the truth.Last time im gon state this people 50 is popular cause of EM thats the only reason we even talkin about him right now and I guarantee you that EM made more money off of GRODT then 50 did cause without Em the album never would have been released. Jada had to work hard for his sh*t he had to use talent not gimmicks like 50 same for Nas, Jay, I can go on and on. How anybody can respect 50 for his raps is beyond me dude sucks GRODT was way overrated yeah had some nice beats but content of the albume was garbage(lyrics, delivery) all suck.
any cd i bump in the car>50
first of all your the biggest hater I've ever seen so you get hate from me. Yeah I did it and what? Second, how the hell can u say GRODT was overrated? And last, JAda spits on some tracks I agree, but he does have a little hip-pop in him also. Your an idiot for saying 50 wouldn't be popular without Em. THats like saying Bow Wow wouldn't be popular without JD or the LOX wouldn't be popular without Bad Boy. Some rappers need a boost and some just get a lucky break. 50 was blowing up before Em anyway, guess your dumbass never heard Power of the Dollar.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
66 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy