Mar 15 - Nas to Record 50 Cent Diss

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-15-2005, 11:20 PM         #26
Jadesbody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beanie destroyed jada.......... jigga destroyed nas.........and fat joe just sucks and you guys still ride their d!cks like theyre god's of rap just because you guys dont like 50 hahahahahhahahhahha

hate button
<

14 years ago '04        #27
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 437 437
 djflip said
fu*k 50! studio gangsta
how do u know he's a studio gangsta?
haha lotta hate on 50 since he on top, he wouldnt be getting this hate if he wuz strugglin to sell like the members of dblock,terror squad, n nasir jones' camp.
though hes not ready for kiss n nas lyrically u dont know the outcome until it occurs....
qoute for the haters:
"hate it or luv it the under dogs on Top n im gon shine homey until mah heart stop go head n envy me im raps mvp n i aint going no where so u can get to kno me"

03-15-2005, 11:40 PM         #28
Fat Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 llallo10468 said
it don't matter how hard they come at 50 becuase at the end of the day who is going to have the most money in his pocket?

^^^ wont matter when he gets k!lled

03-16-2005, 12:01 AM         #29
Lay-Z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said

nas will destroy this dude

true...

03-16-2005, 12:09 AM         #30
ThgLfe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 disses everyone for publicity as mentioned.......he has taking it to far thou! Nas will destroy him lyrically 4 sure.......

03-16-2005, 12:10 AM         #31
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said
love how people comparing piggy banks 1 lines to jadas and fat joes full songs.

dblock d!ckriding at its finest they jumping to conclusions when the battle is barely even stirred up. everyone in the tread should shut the fu*k up till g unit gives a real track and we see wat nas has in store.
You got to be the dumbest fu*k on Boxden first off this is 50's battle and he already lost he can't come with anything let banks ghostwrite his sh*t he will still lose get this threw your head g-unit has no talent they are a gimmick commerical sh*t nobody in g-unit has any lyrical skills compared to Jada or Nas and even joes song can k!ll any diss 50 comes with. 50 raps elemetary ryhmes and this is the truth.Last time im gon state this people 50 is popular cause of EM thats the only reason we even talkin about him right now and I guarantee you that EM made more money off of GRODT then 50 did cause without Em the album never would have been released. Jada had to work hard for his sh*t he had to use talent not gimmicks like 50 same for Nas, Jay, I can go on and on. How anybody can respect 50 for his raps is beyond me dude sucks GRODT was way overrated yeah had some nice beats but content of the albume was garbage(lyrics, delivery) all suck.
any cd i bump in the car>50

14 years ago '04        #32
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,571 | Props total: 952 952
I don't even think 50 is taking this as seroius as you guys are. He just doing this to sell records and create hype so his name can be everywhere. And he's doing a good job at it.
50 all over BET and MTV with house partys and sh*t, got 4 singles on the radio (im including Hate it or Love It and "How We Do" since he wrote those). He's making news every week.
At the end his career will be even better and he will win because people did what he wanted them to do. So Nas, Joe and Jada can try "destroy him verbally", but I don't see him falling off

Hate It or Love It

Last edited by Hood_Rich; 03-16-2005 at 12:16 AM..

14 years ago '04        #33
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 21 21
 Jasonb619 said
50 is smart.. he created all this knowing the results... him sellin 2 mill in 2 weeks lol. he could give a sh*t if someone k!lls him verbally. he makin that $$$$

SEE SON THE ONLY REASON THAT 50 CENT IS SELLING RECORDS IS THAT THE FANS THINK THAT THE MASSACRE (GARBAGE) IS AS GOO AS GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. BUT AFTER THIS ALBUM HIS SALES WILL NEVER BE COMPARED TO THE PRESENT TIME. JUST LIKE DMX THIS CAT IS GOING TO FALL OFF AND DONT FORGET JUST LIKE EMINEM THAT ENCORE WAS GARBAGE TOO.

IN MY OPINION THE GAME WAS WAY BETTER THAN 50'S OR EM'S NEW ONE.

I JUST HOPE YAYO & DRE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP THE DOMINATION OF AFTERMATH ALIVE. BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT THIS ARE THE FINAL MONTHS............

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT.... TO ALL UR G-UNIT FANS......................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............GAAAAAAAAAY UNITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-16-2005, 12:18 AM         #34
youngtreez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D_Life05 said
50 gets what he deserves!

^^^^^
shouldn't that be deserves what he gets?

03-16-2005, 12:20 AM         #35
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 llallo10468 said
it don't matter how hard they come at 50 becuase at the end of the day who is going to have the most money in his pocket?
hey stupidass the thread aint about how much money 50 is makin its about how the dude has no skills and is gonna get murder on wax. and im sorry I would rather be in Nas or jadas shoes cause they got millions and they made it there there own way not changing styles not sellin out 50 is basically the Publics bi*ch whatever they want he gives them. 1.1 million albums sold in 1 week 800,000 from white suberbia who listen to the radio and here your songs 10 times an hour. Gonna suck when 50 goes down like pac and biggy and at his own hands cause he one greedy dude.

03-16-2005, 12:23 AM         #36
Trippy P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"got 4 singles on the radio (im including Hate it or Love It and "How We Do" since he wrote those)."

He wrote the hooks, Game wrote the verses. The Documentary is alot better than the Massacre.

Nas will k!ll 50 on wax in my opinion, but i wish people would stop acting like every diss he makes is going to be Ether. sh*t it took him 6 months to make Ether as it was. 50 will be diamond by then. End result is this wont fu*k up 50's game at all. When its hot its hot.

03-16-2005, 12:33 AM         #37
Wicked Kracka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, ive heard the Fat Joe and Jada diss tracks. but ppl dont forget, 50 told yall that what he said was only warning shots. you have to believe that 50 has more up his sleeve than Piggy Bank. an the new Beanie album is hot!

14 years ago '04        #38
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said

dblock d!ckriding at its finest they jumping to conclusions when the battle is barely even stirred up. everyone in the tread should shut the fu*k up till g unit gives a real track and we see wat nas has in store.
Lol @ you always getting emotional over G-Unit...

03-16-2005, 01:10 AM         #39
FuZZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't really feel bad for 50.. gets what he deserves.. he's being EXPOSED like PARIS. and its great.

14 years ago '04        #40
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$813 | Props total: 59 59
 Zuhaltern said
You got to be the dumbest fu*k on Boxden first off this is 50's battle and he already lost he can't come with anything let banks ghostwrite his sh*t he will still lose get this threw your head g-unit has no talent they are a gimmick commerical sh*t nobody in g-unit has any lyrical skills compared to Jada or Nas and even joes song can k!ll any diss 50 comes with. 50 raps elemetary ryhmes and this is the truth.Last time im gon state this people 50 is popular cause of EM thats the only reason we even talkin about him right now and I guarantee you that EM made more money off of GRODT then 50 did cause without Em the album never would have been released. Jada had to work hard for his sh*t he had to use talent not gimmicks like 50 same for Nas, Jay, I can go on and on. How anybody can respect 50 for his raps is beyond me dude sucks GRODT was way overrated yeah had some nice beats but content of the albume was garbage(lyrics, delivery) all suck.
any cd i bump in the car>50
first of all your the biggest hater I've ever seen so you get hate from me. Yeah I did it and what? Second, how the hell can u say GRODT was overrated? And last, JAda spits on some tracks I agree, but he does have a little hip-pop in him also. Your an idiot for saying 50 wouldn't be popular without Em. THats like saying Bow Wow wouldn't be popular without JD or the LOX wouldn't be popular without Bad Boy. Some rappers need a boost and some just get a lucky break. 50 was blowing up before Em anyway, guess your dumbass never heard Power of the Dollar.

14 years ago '04        #41
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 2 2
Whatever! Nas And Kiss Ans Joe As Much As I Love Him Can't Win No More Cause 50 Done Sold His 1.2 Million Records

It Was All A Publicity Stunt 50 Don't Really Want It With Them :o

Last edited by BoSS; 03-16-2005 at 02:47 AM..

03-16-2005, 03:03 AM         #42
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas wont do sh*t man hes too witty for battles people dont understand the intricate words and sh*t thats why jay z murdured nas' carear cuz his lines is strait to the point so that the average lisener hears it right away. Nas used to be hype but now adays hes losing it i dont think he can afford to lose another beef cuz 50 will k!ll his carear

14 years ago '04        #43
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,680 | Props total: 35 35
 BrBHZ said
ha....50 annihilate kiss thats funny

Agreed. Even if 50 had his 1999 flow he's still not fu*king with J to tha mua.

03-16-2005, 05:42 AM         #44
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ppl who think 50 has a chance of beating jada lyrically needs to get a check-up. jada's a superheavyweight while 50's low class welterweight. i can't wait to hear the nas diss haha. i think nas is goin to expose 50 on a personal/hood level.

14 years ago '04        #45
Shanon 
space
space
$1,468 | Props total: 16 16
50 might fu*k around and get his career put in a coffin... He should have noticed Jigga's decline in popularity and j is a million times better then 50.

03-16-2005, 07:23 AM         #46
HypoCriTz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fat Joe said
^^^ wont matter when he gets k!lled
Dead or alive he'll still make more money then them. Bottom line is everybody is like Nas is going to murda him but if he isn't selling records it isn't going to do sh*t to fiddy but be a little road bump.
I love when people say sells don't matter.There are 2 reason why rappers want to get sign:
1. To get Paid
2. To have people listen to ur music
If you aren't selling records you doing either one of them!

03-16-2005, 07:46 AM         #47
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said

^^ g unit d!ck riding at its finest

14 years ago '05        #48
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 1 1
what the fu*k is so wrong with someone liking G-Unit or 50. God damn any time someone says something they are automatically a d!ckrider people need to chill out with that sh*t if that was the case everyone in this thread is a Nas and Jada d!ckrider. There is nothin wrong with being fans of certain rappers or groups I like all of them.

Last edited by YoungHov; 03-16-2005 at 11:23 PM..

03-17-2005, 05:48 AM         #49
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he aint record it yet he need to hurry his bi*ch a.ss up. At least we know all of those NAs lyrics being posted are fake.

03-17-2005, 06:22 AM         #50
macqueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said
Nas wont do sh*t man hes too witty for battles people dont understand the intricate words and sh*t thats why jay z murdured nas' carear cuz his lines is strait to the point so that the average lisener hears it right away. Nas used to be hype but now adays hes losing it i dont think he can afford to lose another beef cuz 50 will k!ll his carear

^^^^ Nas has the highest credibility for the moment. What you talking about man! Jay-z didn't murdered Nas. The only thing people remember of this beef is the legendary Ether-song. Jay-z was murdered with that song. Nas is the best battle-rapper in all this beef. 50 knows he's gonna be destroyed by Nas. That's why he doesn't speak to much about Nas. 50 should thank Nas for taking him on tour when he was unknowd. 50 is sh*t compared to Nas. When Nas' diss will drop, 50 will be destroyed. R.I.P. 50

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  29
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  28
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  15
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+91online now  12
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+108online now  11
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
289 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy