So Troy Ave Was Signed 2 Def Jam 10 Yrs Ago & Released 2 Singles/Videos & Actin Like He New??!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

8 years ago '13        #1
15224 page views
110 comments

PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 37884 37 K  Slaps total: 4397 4 K
So Troy Ave Was Signed 2 Def Jam 10 Yrs Ago & Released 2 Singles/Videos & Actin Like He New??!!

In the thread on here about Troy Ave betting $50k that he'll have album of the year someone mentioned he's been rapping for 10 years which I found strange since I started hearing about him a couple of years ago, he always refers to himself and is referred to as a new rapper and was just on XXL's freshman cover.

So I decided to do some research on line and found out Troy Ave was signed to Def Jam via boxing promototer Butch Lewis record label Voicez Music Group/Universal/Def Jam like 10 years ago and released 2 singles and 2 videos called "Rep It With My Heart" & "Bk Bk"

In the video you clearly see he is much slimmer with a bald head and the fat kid Hovain who is always with him isn't that fat at all. Him or his peoples are even wearing baggy jeans, throwback jerseys & jackets etc. I know some people are gonna say this is known and im late but it can't be that known cause I'm a rap fan from from Bk and me & my peoples aint know that sh*t. That's like me calling my 10 year old daughter a new born baby lmfao.

How do you get signed to the largest Hip Hop label of all time drop 2 singles and 2 videos and come out 10 years later talking about you're a new artist and get a XXL Freshman cover lmfao. Now I see why he's been able to accomplish so much like songs on major radio, XXL cover, Summer Jam while being "indie". For the record I ain't hating cause I fu*k with his music but yo that's crazy.

Last edited by PyrexVisionary; 05-18-2014 at 11:00 AM..
+4   

best
worst
110 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  48
Image(s) inside Pray for YE: JULIA FOX says she's been dating billionaires her whole l..
168 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+112online now  36
Video inside The comments under this video are hilarious
81 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+55online now  26
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
177 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+45online now  25
[Workout] I Can't Believe How Strong She Is...
85 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy