Everything A Lifter Should Know [No Conversation]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
91 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-20-2006, 10:06 PM         #61
tlmitchell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for the tips....
 10-24-2006, 02:04 PM         #62
stu-j 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forgive me if im wrong, but i disagree with some of this. Last year i got an NVQ in exercise studies (in college) and i got taught that you should never exercise your arms and legs in same workout. the protein goes to the legs because they are bigger, and need protein more, so the arms wont get none! (basicly)

9) TRAIN EVERYTHING. Don't be that guy. You know, the moron that does BB curls in the squat station, the idiot that does an hour of Bench press and then an hour of alternating DB curls and also has 20'' quads... yeah, don't be that guy. Train your legs, back, shoulders, calves, forearms, arms, abs, chest.... everything! Your body will only grow in proportion with itself, so you must train it to do so.

so that seems wrong!
 10-24-2006, 03:01 PM         #63
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what you're saying maybe true (I honestly don't know)
but what does it have to do with what's stated in point 9? it doesn't say you should do all that in one day...
 10 years ago '06        #64
goranimalgang 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0
props
 10 years ago '04        #65
kakemix007 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
very good post. thanks for this. im about to get back into lifting since after my hernia surgery.
 11-30-2006, 05:23 PM         #66
GQrevelations 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good sh*t i might have to take some of dis advice. I need to get back into shape. good protien i know is called muscle milk from GNC. some good sh*t for real . props please
 07-04-2007, 10:33 PM         #67
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ur1pendejo said:
props on that sh*t... i got a bowflex at home.. but theres a bally's within a 5 min drive.. the bowflex gives me results but yall think ill get better at ballys?.. haha i only weigh 140 n i bench 210 on the bowflex... atleast it says that.. but it works
the bowflex is only for beginners. most exercises that do not invlove free weights are for beginners. benching 210 on the bowflex is like benching the bar. if you go to ballys you will see a moajor difference.
 02-19-2008, 12:56 PM         #68
numone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice post
only thing i wanna add is you should change your routine every 6-8 weeks to keep ur body guessin
 9 years ago '08        #69
jay2doza 
space
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
great advice...propz
 02-22-2008, 03:06 PM         #70
joonz101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
try eating ISO FELX (whey protein) has good features such as bcaa, more glutimine, etc tastes good.
instead of gulping just whey protien add diffrent types of protein in your diet, such as timed realease protien (syntha 6 ) by bsn. just because whey can be digested too quickey and your muscles can starve during recovery.
Moreover Time realease protein cannot be substituted for Whey protein, your diet should contain both.
 02-22-2008, 03:16 PM         #71
joonz101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Creatine ethly ester makes your life easier! how? wiht creatine monohydrate, taking it the wrong time could mean that you barely took in the creatine.Creatine ethyl ester is abosrbed at a faster rate and absorbed easily by your body
dont eat creatin monohydrate
-when you have food in your stomach
-wiht caffiene
-when your body is low in insulin
get a tub of fast digesting carbs or juice(grape juice) for optimal creatien monohydrate absorbtion.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER. (dont go over board) minimum 8 glasses
 8 years ago '08        #72
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,108 | Props total: 65 65
 5ive_Micz said:
12) UTILIZE PYRAMID TRAINING. a pyramid routine is a multi set routine that increases in weight each set and decreases in reps. this is part of the progressive overload theory, and should be utilized by anyone wanting to gain strength and size. why would anyone use the same weight for the same reps set after set? they shouldnt. why would your central nervous system recruit more muscle fibers each set if you dont up the weight? it wont. youll just be spinning your wheels.
I usually do the same set and reps when I do my workout. For example, if I'm on the bench press I would do 3 sets of 10 reps doin' 185lbs. If I can hit a full 3 sets of 10 I would move on to the next weight which would be 195lbs. I add 10lbs everytime I successfully do a full 3x10. It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks before I move on to the next level. Last summer I made it up to 3x10 of 225lbs. I maxed at 295lbs (5'11 165lbs). So should I keep doin' what I'm doin' or utilize the pyramid?

How would you do the pyramid usin' my example? I pretty much do this with all my workouts. This was a great read. Props
 05-20-2008, 05:56 PM         #73
latinocolombian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after 3 months of 1 routine how would I change it?
 8 years ago '08        #74
dedomatic 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
this is good info..props
 8 years ago '08        #75
dedomatic 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
to rip your abs a whole lot better....
do 3 sets of 50 crunches and belly burners with a 20-30 lb dumbbell....

alternate in between crunches & belly burners, to tone muscles in a pattern..... I've gotten a 10 pack from doing this everyday, along with other ab workouts.....but this by far, is the most effective....dont let those machines fool you...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA If these careers ended today, are any HOF worthy?
106 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy