Strength Shoes Jumpsoles

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
5338 pageviews
11 comments

tdb33 
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 27 27
Strength Shoes Jumpsoles

any of yall got either of these or something similar... i got some jumpsoles and ive noticed some gain in my vertical, just wondering what kinda workouts yall did and how much youve gained

11 comments for "Strength Shoes Jumpsoles"

12 years ago '04        #2
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,547 | Props total: 3104 3104
Sorry bruh I never used em before...I know there some cats around here that probably have though so someones can help you out.
 12 years ago '98        #3
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$29,987 | Props total: 560 560
I had a friend who had em in High school, and it worked for him BIG TIME. Dude just started dunking out of no where, like 6 months later.
 12 years ago '04        #4
rnoory 
space
space
space
$324 | Props total: 0 0
listen td u have to be mad dedicated to do that sh*t, if u are i have gained like 3 inches on my vert in about 2 months or so but then i just stopped, if u continue to use the jumpsoles or strength shoes it will be good but don't start off with a crazy work out. start off with a small 15 minute work out for the first week then let ur body get used to it after that u have to do what u feel is ur max at the level u are in the workout. i have both jumpsoles and strength shoes, i like the strenth shoes better because of the fit, jumpsoles have to be attatched to the sneaker so it could lead to uncomfort aight later good luck
 03-13-2005, 09:33 PM         #5
bham22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive got jumpsoles and they helped by about 6 inches so far. go to the jumpsole website and get the free workout program on there. (phi slamma jamma)
 12 years ago '04        #6
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2323 2323
I used to use them in college. I had a 331/2 inch vertical and i was weighing 226 lbs playing d1 football. They work. Go by the excercises on the videotape, they're pretty good. My favorites that I always added extra sets to were double leg hops, and double leg lateral hops over a pylon. My suggestion... stretch your lower legs thouroughly before and after use. Stretch your achilies, calfs and ankles, because some people have got messed up off using them. My suggestion to warm up those lower leg muscles is to jump rope for a few minutes, then stretch then do your routine. they worked good for me and hopefully for you too. good luck.

Biscuit

Last edited by biscuit; 03-14-2005 at 12:21 AM..
 03-14-2005, 10:03 AM         #7
Oh_Yeah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do not use those shoes they fu*k up your ankle, and when you stop using the shoes you lose your hops
the best program for your vertical is AIR ALERT because it uses your body weight
 12 years ago '04        #8
Ca$trO 
space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 20 20
I have a program in a magzine that gaurantees results but the training is very hard...dude who wrote the article tried said it was changelling even though he didn't finish it he saw results. Ill find it and try and scan or take a degi pic because i dont have a scanner
 12 years ago '04        #9
aplus|M 
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 47 47
they work...I rehabed with them after tearing my lcl in my knee and was dunking again 6 months after the injury, and had more explosiveness after using them....
 12 years ago '04        #10
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2323 2323
I would also offer this. Plyometric excercises done by themselves are effective enough to help add inches to your vert and definately help with overall power and explosiveness (needed in all sports). If you don't have success with strength shoes, or are afraid of injuring your lower leg muscles, ankles or achilies, get into a good plyometric training program. I can post the one I used to do if you need it.

In addition, if you want your vert to be really sick, try training with a weighted vest. Plyo training in a weighted vest will help. You can buy one out of that Eastbay catalogue (if it still exists?). Once again be careful if you do plyo in strength shoes, or if you do it in strength shoes with a weighted vest. Your vert would probably end up increasing by an outrageous amount, but the combination requires time to train those lower leg muscles to be able to deal with the added stress.

Good Luck

Biscuit
 03-15-2005, 04:21 AM         #11
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biscuits on point.

I used em and gained about 7 inches, I was also doing squats on my off days and calv raises as part of my daily workout routine.
 11 years ago '04        #12
tdb33 
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 27 27
biscuit u seem to know what youre talking about... if u could scan that thing it would be great.. im a 5'8 whiteboy and i was touchin rim before i got the jumpsoles so i figured if i used them hard i would be able to dunk... not that race really matters but we all know whiteboys have a harder time getting up... i have slacked off with them lately but im gonna get back to doing it, thanks for all your replies
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy