Whats the best thing to use besides Steroids to become bulky????

most viewed right now
 135
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 122
NBA #1 pick Joakim Fultz
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
Black child out here lookin’ 5-0
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA Kyrie Irving Regrets Leaving The Cavs After Celtics Lost To Cavs? ,Lebron ..
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-11-2005, 03:10 PM         #1
6140 pageviews
27 comments


*Chaos* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the best thing to use besides Steroids to become bulky????
 

 
i heard creatin is pretty good. what others are good???

27 comments for "Whats the best thing to use besides Steroids to become bulky????"

 03-11-2005, 03:12 PM         #2
Grand_Hustl3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Creatine Is Over Rated...Get In The Weight Room
 13 years ago '04        #3
aplus|M 
space
avatar space
space
$4,500 | Props total: 58 58
Phosphagain by EAS - has creatine and some other sh*t in it.
 03-11-2005, 03:22 PM         #4
5ive_Micz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
protein is my motto :D
I don't believe in chemical pills and powders that much, but that's just my opinion
they will get you bulky fast no doubt, but there are usually side-effects in the long run
 13 years ago '04        #5
Ca$trO 
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 33 33
you have to go to a high carb diet, lots of protien and lots of weight training.....

my views on creatine is not a good one...
 13 years ago '04        #6
cddal3 
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
too many creatine stories stay away from the man made stuff... straight up protein.
 03-11-2005, 06:30 PM         #7
tha water  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dyno Balls
 13 years ago '04        #8
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,117 | Props total: 6039 6039
High protien intake,complex carbs,amino acids and a higher calorie intake will do the trick for your energy and food.
here's a few you can regualry get

Complex Carbs- Carrots,Spinach,Greens,Apples,Bannanas,Cantalopes, Watermelons,
Oranges,Grapefruits,Potatoes

Protien & Amino's-
Beans (fresh or frozen is BEST i.e. kidney,pinto,navy,green beans)Beef,Chicken,Turkey,Tuna,Salmon,Egg Whites,

Now since your gonna need MORE calories to gain weight here's a few things to throw in your diet to shake things up and keep it clean so you gain "good" weight but the sh*t doesn't get so bland and boring

Protien Shakes - (get the powder and a blender..more for your buck)Myoplex and Metrx make good whey protien powders

Fruit Smoothies - A lil yougurt (lowfat) Milk (2%,Skim,or Whole) Whatever fruit you want..hell I even put a little orange juice in mine to spike the flavor
but there is MAD recipes out there


Now your WEIGHT TRAINING REGIMENT is all you got left to worry about and it a be crucial for you man

Since your looking for "bulk" your gonna want to do More "reps" with "lighter" weights and a decent amount of cardio work.

It may sound funny but the the more reps you do the more you force and stress your muscles.Wich works muscle fibers that normally arent really used.
The cardio you need so your not getting fat and you get wind,keep your flexibility (stretching is REALLY overlooked but it helps you grow to AND improves strength)Helps with endurance and it improves blood flow and a bunch of other sh*t.

Be sure to drink ALOT of water man and get GOOD sleep anywhere between 6-8 hours should do you.
Warm up and do a little pre stretch before all your workouts to get your sweat and heart rate going and then "cool down" doing the same thing.

Hope this helps ya man
 13 years ago '04        #9
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 4136 4136
i dont trust that powder sh*t... it taste like sh*t and looks like sh*t..... means it gota be sh*t
 03-12-2005, 09:12 AM         #10
LiquidSwordz718  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ dudes who gotta use steroids.......
 13 years ago '98        #11
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,139 | Props total: 3176 3176
You dont need roids to get big. Although, when you do reach your genetic limit, thats the only option. But why risk having a liver transplant when youre in your 40s because of it.

Basically, lift heavy and eat like a maniac... you gotto eat tons of food.
 13 years ago '04        #12
Keystone 
space
avatar space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 79 79
 Cutty Olds said:
High protien intake,complex carbs,amino acids and a higher calorie intake will do the trick for your energy and food.
here's a few you can regualry get

Complex Carbs- Carrots,Spinach,Greens,Apples,Bannanas,Cantalopes, Watermelons,
Oranges,Grapefruits,Potatoes

Protien & Amino's-
Beans (fresh or frozen is BEST i.e. kidney,pinto,navy,green beans)Beef,Chicken,Turkey,Tuna,Salmon,Egg Whites,

Now since your gonna need MORE calories to gain weight here's a few things to throw in your diet to shake things up and keep it clean so you gain "good" weight but the sh*t doesn't get so bland and boring

Protien Shakes - (get the powder and a blender..more for your buck)Myoplex and Metrx make good whey protien powders

Fruit Smoothies - A lil yougurt (lowfat) Milk (2%,Skim,or Whole) Whatever fruit you want..hell I even put a little orange juice in mine to spike the flavor
but there is MAD recipes out there


Now your WEIGHT TRAINING REGIMENT is all you got left to worry about and it a be crucial for you man

Since your looking for "bulk" your gonna want to do More "reps" with "lighter" weights and a decent amount of cardio work.

It may sound funny but the the more reps you do the more you force and stress your muscles.Wich works muscle fibers that normally arent really used.
The cardio you need so your not getting fat and you get wind,keep your flexibility (stretching is REALLY overlooked but it helps you grow to AND improves strength)Helps with endurance and it improves blood flow and a bunch of other sh*t.

Be sure to drink ALOT of water man and get GOOD sleep anywhere between 6-8 hours should do you.
Warm up and do a little pre stretch before all your workouts to get your sweat and heart rate going and then "cool down" doing the same thing.

Hope this helps ya man
good sh*t
 03-12-2005, 12:02 PM         #13
Uncle Sed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Creatine and Steroids are nothing you want to mess with. Just getting in the weight room and doing it is the way to go. Drink Whey protein shakes. Go to your local GNC.
unostatus...
 13 years ago '04        #14
Houston2k3 
space
avatar space
space
$4,329 | Props total: 133 133
just work out and drink protein drinks to get big
 03-12-2005, 12:46 PM         #15
LiquidSwordz3.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do n*ggas wanna get big?...to intimidate people...fu*k that...
 13 years ago '04        #16
Houston2k3 
space
avatar space
space
$4,329 | Props total: 133 133
 LiquidSwordz3.0 said:
why do n*ggas wanna get big?...to intimidate people...fu*k that...
so you can be stronger and you can do more things and plus the most girls like muscles
 03-12-2005, 12:59 PM         #17
LiquidSwordz3.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Houston2k3 said:
so you can be stronger and you can do more things and plus the most girls like muscles

all the grils love my love muscle (no homo)...chea


Last edited by LiquidSwordz3.0; 03-12-2005 at 12:59 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #18
Houston2k3 
space
avatar space
space
$4,329 | Props total: 133 133
 LiquidSwordz3.0 said:
all the grils love my love muscle (no homo)...chea
lmao!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
 03-12-2005, 02:31 PM         #19
stunnacorp_75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:



Since your looking for "bulk" your gonna want to do More "reps" with "lighter" weights and a decent amount of cardio work.


Hope this helps ya man

good lookin i ain kno dat
 13 years ago '04        #20
123456 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,265 | Props total: 269 269
bulk you do less reps with heavier weight. getting cut you do higher reps and lighter weight. i think you messed up right there Cutty Olds


Last edited by 123456; 03-12-2005 at 02:49 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Baddie wit da phatty
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Remember to love a girl for her mind
7 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
116 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Inmates Break Out Of Jail, Rob Dollar General, And Then Sneak..
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Nike LeBron 15 "Ghost"
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
MLB ALCS Yankees vs Astros
816 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside The Wire: Who u wit? Avon vs Marlo, Webay vs Chris vs Omar ,Bodie vs S..
202 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy