Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
BrBHZ 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,755 | Props total: 818 818
n*gga sound like he whinin to me. complainin and shyt

Last edited by BrBHZ; 03-11-2005 at 05:42 PM..
 03-11-2005, 06:29 PM         #22
Da 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel nas coulda brought his boys in a lil more like jay did beans, bleek. even tho they aint sell so much, they still makin paper.

i guess he's jus a different type of individual and aint too into the high profile life. It dont seem like he got that much of a business mind either.
 12 years ago '04        #23
LYRICALDETOX 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 0 0
LOL at tha post above this ^^^ yo beans aint jay-z boy . it aint like they grew up together. beanz was introduced to jay from a third party so it was strictly business so dont get it twisted son
 12 years ago '04        #24
Ghostface08 19 heat pts19
space
space
$626 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Lake is right about Nas not treatin his n*ggas right..but he sounds like a bi*ch!!! How much fame and cash would Lake have right now if it wasnt for Nas. Plus Lake fu*ked up by shootin the cops and right when he came out Nas put him on a song. If anyone should be bi*chin it shoold be Nashawn.
 12 years ago '05        #25
iheartnas|m 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 0 0
its gunna be ether all ova
 12 years ago '04        #26
LynchByInch 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 0 0
never heard of lake b4 but he sound like that f*g loon on that song
 12 years ago '04        #27
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 77 77
n*gga You Never Heard Of Lake?he Do Sound Like A bi*ch On The Song......he Need To Stand On His Own Two..................................it Dont Really Sound Like He Was sh*ttin On Him Though..............maybe This The Only Way Nas Would Listen...................
 03-12-2005, 12:47 AM         #28
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kode_Red said:
n*ggas be coming at Nas like he Chingy or somebody, n*ggas just be on Nas cause they know he aint quick to respond, they need to take into play what he did to Jay-Z before they continue to fu*k with him.
its not only you but da the hell did he do to jay? jay is most peoples boss in the industry , increased his sales, made him more cash, his wife is hotter.

damn if anything nas was the best thing to happen to jay z career everything been going up since that time lol.

never understood how people think he ruined his career
 03-12-2005, 03:18 AM         #29
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Village Idiot obviously doesnt know sh*t....Lake was only n*gga in Qb Protecting Nas...Security ?....That n*gga aint PLAY NO SECURITY like you talkin'....2nd of all LAKE BEAT THE CASE OF SHOOTING POLICE....3rd....Lake aint get up caught in the Bust...4th...EVEN THE FEDS CLAIM THE WAY SUPER ED RAN THE sh*t IT WAS LESS VIOLENT...5th Nas is one of the greatest Mc's....But the n*gga is a SNAKE.....Why he aint show up to Lake's Meeting with Dino Devillie (A&R) and Donnie Inna (President) of Columbia ?...and Lake and Cormega not be in the Projects ??.....n*gga STOP THAT sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #30
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
yeah anyways thats a joke

mega and lake not in the pj's??

come on thats like saying rakim would get ate up by chingy
 12 years ago '04        #31
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 0 0
This what Cormega said on his message board. ***=Nas

BUT in defense of a thing Lake said in the song let me explain the industry to you see Lake has his own company which he put out 41st side with but Lake was lead to believe that *** was gonna get him a major deal (fact) so Lake had a meeting at Sony and Sony was interested but when your affiliated with another artist the lable wants to know the artist involvement and Lake even agreed to sign to Ill Will records to make the deal transpire but when it was time for *** to call Donnie at Sony the call never came and of course Lake couldve said fu*k it let me call*** to see whats up but guess what *** changed his number and Lake has no way of contacting him.

Thats why Lake made the song but you cant even say Lake was hating because if you listen to his voice he was obviously hurt by all this sh*t thats happening!
 12 years ago '04        #32
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,420 | Props total: 1303 1303
man fu*k that... Nas put Lake on Stillmatic, and Gods Son... while Lake was getting a little bit of attention from being on those albums he should had been on the grind.. putting out mixtapes and sh*t while his name was out there.. now after his voice then died now he wanna make a diss track... what the fu*k kinda sh*t is that????! n*gga just missed his grind and now hes mad and sad.
 12 years ago '05        #33
Universal~Mind 57 heat pts57
space
space
$11,838 | Props total: 28 28
U sound more hurt about ya Boi *** being a snake than Lake...
1-love
 12 years ago '04        #34
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 CTre said:
man fu*k that... Nas put Lake on Stillmatic, and Gods Son... while Lake was getting a little bit of attention from being on those albums he should had been on the grind.. putting out mixtapes and sh*t while his name was out there.. now after his voice then died now he wanna make a diss track... what the fu*k kinda sh*t is that????! n*gga just missed his grind and now hes mad and sad.

Lake Presents 41st side compilation
KaySlay & Lake - Gutta Block King

Foolish.. Nas d!ckRidah

fu*k Nas, fu*k 50...
Mixtape Coming Soon :)
 12 years ago '04        #35
thelife336 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
Im feelilng Lake and Nas, the track seems more like the truth rather than a diss. I did read where Nas didnt have is daughter at the wedding. I guess Lake is just feed up.
 12 years ago '04        #36
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 mprnc2000 said:
I could understand if Nas put books into the schools the kids attending. But QB dont need no fu*king sneakers. They need better schools and housing
True, but you can't act like that's nothing...this was when Nas first started gettin that real music money, seeing that Illmatic wasn't the biggest seller...
 12 years ago '04        #37
Jamaro85 
space
space
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said:
its not only you but da the hell did he do to jay? jay is most peoples boss in the industry , increased his sales, made him more cash, his wife is hotter.

damn if anything nas was the best thing to happen to jay z career everything been going up since that time lol.

never understood how people think he ruined his career
But if you think about it...look at Jay career after Nas hit him with the Ether...

Pre-ether = Blueprint, classic...that was good music...

Since then he's put out the BP2, The Black Album, Best Of Both Worlds x2, and some sh*t with Linkin Park...he hasn't done much hip-hop wise since he and Nas went at it...

People may look at Jay with greater reverence because of his stature in the game now, but musically Jay has not been the same since then...

Note: I'm not saying that Nas is the sole reason that Jay's music hasn't been great since the Blueprint, but I think that the battle did have an effect on Jay, and you can see that he hasn't been the same musically...

He's had some hot joints, but he hasn't dropped anywhere near a classic album since...not even a great album...(Black Album was decent with some of its joints...as an album Jay could've done much better)...
 12 years ago '04        #38
Jamaro85 
space
space
 DBlockinemOut said:
yeah anyways thats a joke

mega and lake not in the pj's??

come on thats like saying rakim would get ate up by chingy
Lol, the hell? Do you know these cats? Do you live in QB? You act like you know for a fact that that's not true...
 12 years ago '04        #39
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
i do know for a fact i chill w/ monstars, d-bo gang gravy's peeps/young bucks...

and i they told me bout mega and how hes always in the p's... like you'll catch him some days on canal coppin some new tapes

and my connect explained to me about Lake back in like 2001... lol if he ain't in the p's where he at?

and nas didn't do anything to jay for real, jay's sales been up... and yeah the blueprint 2 wasn't all that, but if u'd just make one disc outta it(2.1).. that sh*ts fu*kin hot... and u can't hate that linkin park sh*t, i'm not into at all either, but it was creative, and lol who ain't gonna be down for an album were your using no new material, but u gettin paid like you are... jay gets way too much hate on his singles, people continue to judge his albums based on the singles and not album depth, black album became a classic, look at how much attention it still gets, i see your point but Nas hasn't put out an album close to it was written or i am (Illmatic is untouchable) since the battle ether, fu*k god's trash, and stillwack... those cds were not good... fu*kin d!ckridahs.... bad beats, bad hooks, decent lyrics... It was Written 4.5/5, same w/ i am i wouldn't give higher than a 3.5/5 to any other nas album except lost tapes thats a 5/5 i'm not a hater just wish nas wouldn't have went fruity calling himself the 'prettiest don' hes as fake as 50 sorry to burst ya'll bubbles, nas wishes he was doin what 50 is, dissin everyone being the center of attention, crossing peeps that don't matter... Nas just isn't the type of dude i wanna support, hes a con-artist and he manipulates his fans into believing that he really is the truth... he isn't tho, not at all

and i still say ether was weak, so was takeover
both beats > then the lyrics

i honestly felt the battle came down to super ugly (which wasn't as bad as people make it out to be) Vs Paid iN fUll nas freestyle

and nas won there.... i said i'm not a hater, i love hip-hop... just feel like the new nas isn't good for it... not saying evolution is bad, but don't forget where you started at, can i get a nas-primo or a nas=peterock, or a nas-large prof, even nas-q-tip
 12 years ago '04        #40
DJWho 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
do they get cool points for being in the PJs?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
14 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago