Lake Airs Nas Out

most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
398 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
164 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
5614 pageviews
58 comments

DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 17 17
Lake Airs Nas Out

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/836986/10-lakey_da_kid-why_nas__dissin_nas_-whoa.mp3.html

DAMN, got at him hard...

alot of truth behind this, and Lake DOES matter

hes heavy in qb... hes not an enemy you want

58 comments for "Lake Airs Nas Out"

12 years ago '04        #2
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,244 | Props total: 27 27
damn....he got at him
 12 years ago '05        #3
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,268 | Props total: 509 509
n*ggas be coming at Nas like he Chingy or somebody, n*ggas just be on Nas cause they know he aint quick to respond, they need to take into play what he did to Jay-Z before they continue to fu*k with him.
 03-11-2005, 12:53 PM         #4
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lake sounds like he wants Nas to hold his hand through life....It aint his fault if Ill Will records staff sux
 03-11-2005, 01:05 PM         #5
TaXeS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nature v lake diss...which hotter?
 03-11-2005, 01:08 PM         #6
D-Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kode_Red said:
n*ggas be coming at Nas like he Chingy or somebody, n*ggas just be on Nas cause they know he aint quick to respond, they need to take into play what he did to Jay-Z before they continue to fu*k with him.
naw its not like he doin this for sales or anything....this beef is personal
 03-11-2005, 01:15 PM         #7
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first it was cormega, than nature, now lake. i hope him and AZ stay cool.
 03-11-2005, 01:36 PM         #8
jimmyswag05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Of All Lake Is About To Be A Dead Man.plus He`s Fuking Garbage Im From Qb.i`ve Stated B4 That Cormega Is Fuking Garbage And He Dont Be In The Hood Trust Me I Live Here We Just Had A Big Bust Over Here.so sh*t Is Calm Now.but That n*gga Lake Was Puttin Guns N Drugs In The Hands Of Some Of Our Younger Teens In The Projects A Lot Of These Little n*ggaz Got Hurt Or k!lled Cuz Of This Piece Of sh*t.believe Me He Dont Be Here.there`s Mad n*ggaz That Wanna k!ll That n*gga For Trying To Bring All That Negativity In The Hood Where We Trying Hard To Raise Our Kids The Right Way.nas When He First Blew Up Gave A Lot Back To The Community.when It Was Written Went Platinum He Bought Damn Near The Whole Projects Timbalands And Clohtes As A Sign Of Appreciation For The People Who Encouraged His Talent.all Lake Was Doing Was Security.they Come A Dime A Dozen.dont Let This Dude Make U Think Different Of Nas. Lake Never Cared About Anybody So Why Should Nas Care About Him.nas Owes Him Nothing.lake Was Paid For Whatever Service He Provided.remember In The Streets When The Boss Gets Caught Up With Feds(they Snitch,remember Nicky Barnes Alpo,sammy The Bull,i Can Go On)dont Believe The Hype.
 12 years ago '05        #9
P_Savage 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 7 7
 Kode_Red said:
^^^Real Talk.
 12 years ago '04        #10
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
First Of All Lake Is About To Be A Dead Man.plus He`s Fuking Garbage Im From Qb.i`ve Stated B4 That Cormega Is Fuking Garbage And He Dont Be In The Hood Trust Me I Live Here We Just Had A Big Bust Over Here.so sh*t Is Calm Now.but That n*gga Lake Was Puttin Guns N Drugs In The Hands Of Some Of Our Younger Teens In The Projects A Lot Of These Little n*ggaz Got Hurt Or k!lled Cuz Of This Piece Of sh*t.believe Me He Dont Be Here.there`s Mad n*ggaz That Wanna k!ll That n*gga For Trying To Bring All That Negativity In The Hood Where We Trying Hard To Raise Our Kids The Right Way.nas When He First Blew Up Gave A Lot Back To The Community.when It Was Written Went Platinum He Bought Damn Near The Whole Projects Timbalands And Clohtes As A Sign Of Appreciation For The People Who Encouraged His Talent.all Lake Was Doing Was Security.they Come A Dime A Dozen.dont Let This Dude Make U Think Different Of Nas. Lake Never Cared About Anybody So Why Should Nas Care About Him.nas Owes Him Nothing.lake Was Paid For Whatever Service He Provided.remember In The Streets When The Boss Gets Caught Up With Feds(they Snitch,remember Nicky Barnes Alpo,sammy The Bull,i Can Go On)dont Believe The Hype.
Aww nigg u just want to be down u dont know sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #11
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,150 | Props total: 1939 1939
it sound more like hes bi*chin than dissin imo
 12 years ago '04        #12
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 353 353
 Kode_Red said:
What did he do to Jay-Z? Last time I looked Jay-Z was president of the company he used to record under; fu*kin Beyonce and sh*t. How about Nas?

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 03-11-2005 at 02:21 PM..
 03-11-2005, 02:24 PM         #13
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas>>>any rapper you like
 12 years ago '04        #14
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,586 | Props total: 438 438
 jimmyswag05 said:
I could understand if Nas put books into the schools the kids attending. But QB dont need no fu*king sneakers. They need better schools and housing
 12 years ago '05        #15
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
 jimmyswag05 said:
that's real talk fam, but it's mad crazy 'cause Mega was sayin' he didn't get any doe off of the QB Compilation either...but that's money-wise and etc...bt i don't know...that n*gga Nas put Lake on God Son and it's one of the hottest tracks too...man..this beef sh*t need to stop...lets get money
 03-11-2005, 04:32 PM         #16
Phil*My*Agony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
I could understand if Nas put books into the schools the kids attending. But QB dont need no fu*king sneakers. They need better schools and housing
some kids dont go to school....
 03-11-2005, 04:33 PM         #17
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cormega is one of the best ever....lets get that straight.....and i hope az and nas stay cool also
 12 years ago '05        #18
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 103 103
sh*t is wack and lake sound like he want nas to be holdin his hands man...he should make moves for himself plus nas gave all these fools exposure with the firm album and the queensbridge album ...they should be able to take it in there own hands from there and not rely on someone else to help them..i mean come on these n*ggas is grown a.ss men
 12 years ago '04        #19
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 17 17
damn ya'll actin like Lake just popped up..

Lake Came Before Nas

Lake Was A Major Distributor On The East Coast Before Illmatic Came Out

Lake = Real Gangsta, Decent Rapper
Nas = Good(Sometimes Excellent) Rapper, But Not Street In The Least

Wow @ ya'll thinkin he just tryin to make money

like beefin with nas equals sales (mega and dipset ain't movin any extra units)
 12 years ago '04        #20
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,244 | Props total: 2 2
 jimmyswag05 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
REAL TALK

both Nigerian rappers

Last edited by goke11429; 03-11-2005 at 05:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
244 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
274 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy