squad up!

Mar 11 - Jadakiss Challenges 50 To Pay-Per-View Battle, The Game Gets Paged, Cam'Ron Got Jokes

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-11-2005, 06:00 PM         #31
rebel soulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jimmylong03 said
g-unit would k!ll dipset lyrically but on the streets it might be a different thing

think dat if u want fool! dipset would murder g-unit lyrically. young buck in a battle will look silly, i aint even gonna talk about 50, banks might do a lil damage, and yayo would get eatin up also. but on da real... none of dem clowns can fu*k wit juelz, camron, j.r. writer, hell rell, etc.

03-11-2005, 06:42 PM         #32
j1GgABmF4LiFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's goin' down playaz.

14 years ago '04        #33
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,251 | Props total: 420 420
PAY-PER-VIEW? I know people who would put they money together to watch that happen...and bet money at the same time who would win...that be another step in hip hop shyt....drop dattttttttt

03-11-2005, 09:20 PM         #34
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said
If the cam statements are true how the fu*k could he call junior mafia some snitches when Freaky Zeaky took da stand against dude dat tried to jux him... I want one of yall dipset groupies to explain dat sh*t for me
what kind of a.ss are you? if a n*gga tried to murk you, you go let the sorry fu*k get off?

03-12-2005, 07:18 AM         #35
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was I the only one that noticed that JT sh*tted on 50 and then turned around and said that he was working with Buck? It's funny how everyone is hating on Game since the 50 beef. I like both artists although I'm not a huge fan of either. But it just seems very childish to me. Grown men mad at eachother over gossip and rumors. Since when was that gangster?

03-12-2005, 12:07 PM         #36
blackzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if "loose change" battled jada he would turn so white from fright, he would look like emimem...man..my white tee would be blacker then him.

14 years ago '04        #37
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,829 | Props total: 16864 16864
Omg Yall Not With The Real News

Jay Working With Cory Gunz Omg

Young Hov In The Making

Yall n*ggaz Know 50 Is a.ss

Hes Not Gonna Battle He Gonna Back Out

But sh*t Back On The Subject What If Cory Gunz Went To The Roc

sh*t Gonna Be Poppin

14 years ago '04        #38
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,815 | Props total: 3370 3370
pay per view.. haha thats hella gay..

14 years ago '04        #39
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,815 | Props total: 3370 3370
and 50 knows kiss is good lyrically.. he said it hisself.. but if he accepts best believe he got something up his sleve..

03-12-2005, 09:14 PM         #40
Capo41st 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DIPSET got G-unit any day of the week!!!!1

4 real

03-13-2005, 12:34 AM         #41
JaKyLL8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said
50 and G-unit>>>>>>>>>>>Cam and Dipset

Dipset funny as sh*t but aint got skillz like g-unit, aint on that level yet.

LMAO........like fat joe said "n*ggas in the hood dont b havin crossbows b" g unit overated, but banks nice

03-13-2005, 02:39 AM         #42
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apexemotion said
lol @ all the kiss d!ckryders
nah man we just speakin the truth 50 aint got sh*t on jada and I been listen to the lox since they was on bad boy so don't call me no ryder u the ryder with your gay a.ss avy.

03-13-2005, 03:29 AM         #43
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said
In his last line, JT gives a parting shot, "I get the last laugh. I'm on my way to NYC today to f#@$ wit BUCK, yo G-Unit potna. Hahahaha, we got planz for you." JT signs off with, "GET LOW RECORDS / G UNIT SOUTH Presents YOUNG BUCK " on The Road 2 Platinum DVD hosted by JT BIGGA FIGGA. Coming soon."
that should be hot .. unless its BS..

Last edited by FuZZ; 03-13-2005 at 03:33 AM..

14 years ago '04        #44
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
AHH Stray News: $1 Million Secured In Proposed Battle With 50, ‘Kiss, DL Incognito, Lil’ Kim
By Remmie Fresh and Paine
Date: 3/12/2005 2:02 am

New York prosecutors cross-examined Lil’ Kim and the rapper steadfastly maintained that she didn’t intentionally try to mislead a grand jury about a 2001 shootout. "This was a very serious situation. I could not come into a grand jury and purposely tell false statements and lie,” Kim said from the stand. Prosecutor Cathy Seibel took the rap diva to task about her financial records in an attempt to highlight inconsistencies with her money. Kim testified that she left many decisions to her manager and business advisors and wasn’t fully aware about the matter. According to reports, the gunf!ght exploded when Kim's crew and Capone-N-Noreaga’s clique crossed each other outside of Hot 97.

Jadakiss recently challenged rival 50 Cent to a pay-per-view rap battle for $1 million in an interview with Tha Ave Entertainment, a Washington D.C.-based company. The Yonkers native said, “The judges can be Jay-Z , [Dr.] Dre...whoever he wants can be the judges. A million dollars cash on pay-per-view in Vegas. Anywhere . We can do it in Nigeria if he wants to.” In the diatribe, ‘Kiss said that his crew was prepping a “F**k 50 Volume I” mixtape and D-Block member Styles P was next to diss the G-Unit leader. To read the full interview with Jadakiss, click here.

Meanwhile, the Monday Night f!ght Klub, a Manhattan-based rap battle series, has already secured $1 million for a proposed battle royalé with 50 Cent, The Game, Fat Joe and Jadakiss. The money was secured through sponsorships and the running name for the contest is “Battle of Four.” f!ght Klub organizers have yet to lock-in any of the proposed lyricists at press time. f!ght Klub organizers stated, “Each of the stars alleges to be the ‘best’ as it relates to lyrical talent and states to be more ‘rich’ and successful than the next. Monday Night f!ght Klub would like to end the nonsense by providing the four with a forum to battle it out before a crowd with nothing more than their raw talent.” At a f!ght Klub in Puerto Rico, Jin won $50,000 and a car over rival MC Shells.

DL Incognito, a rapper featured in AllHipHop’s Breeding Ground, has been nominated for a Juno Award, the Canadian equivalent to the American Grammys. The Toronto-based rapper’s Life’s a Collection of Experiences stands to win for Rap Recording of the Year and competes with the likes of k-os and Kardinal Offishall. DL told AllHipHop.com, “It’s a blessing because it’ll help get more exposure. There’s probably a lot of people who still don’t know what we do. Being part of something that big has a lot of media people checking for our product. It came to us as a surprise. It’s good to get recognition for the hard work we put in.” The Juno Awards are televised in Canada on April 3.

14 years ago '04        #45
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,398 | Props total: 32 32
Meanwhile, the Monday Night f!ght Klub, a Manhattan-based rap battle series, has already secured $1 million for a proposed battle royalé with 50 Cent, The Game, Fat Joe and Jadakiss. The money was secured through sponsorships and the running name for the contest is “Battle of Four.” f!ght Klub organizers have yet to lock-in any of the proposed lyricists at press time. f!ght Klub organizers stated, “Each of the stars alleges to be the ‘best’ as it relates to lyrical talent and states to be more ‘rich’ and successful than the next. Monday Night f!ght Klub would like to end the nonsense by providing the four with a forum to battle it out before a crowd with nothing more than their raw talent.” At a f!ght Klub in Puerto Rico, Jin won $50,000 and a car over rival MC Shells.

You know ALL of them kats are going to DECLINE the offer!!!

14 years ago '04        #46
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,487 | Props total: 256 256
LOL @ KIM...he spittin the truth about the Junior MAFIA ni**AZ
cant wait for KiM's trial to be over with so She can get at these foos

03-14-2005, 07:23 PM         #47
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blaqeyez said
Come on, No one on this board actually buys the CDS when they come out, who the hell would order the pay per view? No one.

Maybe if they did like a special on HBO or SHowtime, people would watch, but a PPV aint no body ordering that sh*t
n*gga please, like anyone here aint got illegal cable.

14 years ago '04        #48
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
damn the rap game is crazy rite now. first and foremost jada would destroy 50 in a battle, 50 said rap is a competitive sport so he should agree to it, but he aint prolly say some bullsh*t bout i'm not gonna help his street cred, second....wat did beyonce do to cam even though that sh*t was funny it was outta line ( i wonder if hov heard that)

14 years ago '04        #49
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,081 | Props total: 2735 2735
 blaqeyez said
Come on, No one on this board actually buys the CDS when they come out, who the hell would order the pay per view? No one.

Maybe if they did like a special on HBO or SHowtime, people would watch, but a PPV aint no body ordering that sh*t

^^^^^ truth...

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

top in section
online now  17
37 comments
top in news
top in section
online now  32
33 comments
top in games
top in section
online now  15
27 comments
top in tech

most viewed right now
online now  53
but the girl on the right can get it!!!!
89 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside Mia Upper - PAWG
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Kevin Gates beef and persona explained........
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Everybody will be able to get the Yeezy 350 V2 Triple White
61 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside New Chucky First Look Photo from Child’s Play Remake Released
68 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Beyonce's ex drummer: She practices extreme witchcraft and casts spells
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Joaquin Phoenix’ Joker with Makeup
87 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Sep 21 - Amazon reportedly plants fake packages as a trap for drivers
74 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy