Mar 11 - Jadakiss Challenges 50 To Pay-Per-View Battle, The Game Gets Paged, Cam'Ron Got Jokes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2005, 03:43 PM         #21
digitalis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha my man k!lla
 12 years ago '04        #22
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,475 | Props total: 2733 2733
B fu*kin usher? damn
 03-11-2005, 03:50 PM         #23
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did Junior Mafia run up on cam and jones and beat em up????
 03-11-2005, 04:29 PM         #24
polski- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props on da news
 12 years ago '04        #25
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 TRiL said:
If the cam statements are true how the fu*k could he call junior mafia some snitches when Freaky Zeaky took da stand against dude dat tried to jux him... I want one of yall dipset groupies to explain dat sh*t for me
Thats alittle different. n*gga took the stand over a n*gga trying to merk his a.ss over a traffic accident. If Cam or Jimmy shot somebody and then Freaky took the stand and was like yeah, Jimmy shot the dude, then thats snitching. They're both snitching, but you dont snitch on fam, who gives a fu*k what happens to a n*gga who tried to k!ll your a.ss. Lil Cease is a bi*ch, talking about Lil Kim did it to herself. Thats some fu*ked up sh*t to say. But, this is the Feds were talking about, they probally saw how much sh*t the bi*ch got herself into talking about she aint know the dude. Aint know n*gga trying to be an accessory to no fu*king crime, especially when Fed time is involved. sh*t looks worse and worse for kim everyday. I know Foxy is loving every moment of this.

On another note, If that Cam interview is true, i wonder if Jay is even gonna bother to retaliate. n*ggas no hes a jealous n*gga. He aint want her and Sean Paul on stage together, i cant imagine how hes feeling over this Usher sh*t, all the bi*ches are on his a.ss, and him and Beyonce were looking mighy close on stage, and in that video they had together. Cam is a funny n*gga.
 12 years ago '04        #26
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 447 447
 TRiL said:
If the cam statements are true how the fu*k could he call junior mafia some snitches when Freaky Zeaky took da stand against dude dat tried to jux him... I want one of yall dipset groupies to explain dat sh*t for me
^^^^good point cause freaky zeaky describe the dude who shot his a.ss up
 12 years ago '04        #27
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 TRiL said:
When did Junior Mafia run up on cam and jones and beat em up????
A while ago,police reports even came up in the internet.Where it said cam filed a police report on the n*ggas who fu*ked him up(Jr.Mafia)
*Edit*
Cam and Jim got their a.ss handed to them at the ruckers,i just rememberd,it was by jr.mafia,and yep they filed a police report.

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 03-11-2005 at 04:50 PM..
 03-11-2005, 04:50 PM         #28
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Oh word dats funny... Good Lookz
 12 years ago '04        #29
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
g-unit would k!ll dipset lyrically but on the streets it might be a different thing
 03-11-2005, 05:48 PM         #30
rebel soulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 would get buried by kiss! he ain't gonna jepardize his rep for dat ppv! everybody would lose respect for him, even da pop fans!
 03-11-2005, 06:00 PM         #31
rebel soulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jimmylong03 said:
g-unit would k!ll dipset lyrically but on the streets it might be a different thing

think dat if u want fool! dipset would murder g-unit lyrically. young buck in a battle will look silly, i aint even gonna talk about 50, banks might do a lil damage, and yayo would get eatin up also. but on da real... none of dem clowns can fu*k wit juelz, camron, j.r. writer, hell rell, etc.
 03-11-2005, 06:42 PM         #32
j1GgABmF4LiFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's goin' down playaz.
 12 years ago '04        #33
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 41 41
PAY-PER-VIEW? I know people who would put they money together to watch that happen...and bet money at the same time who would win...that be another step in hip hop shyt....drop dattttttttt
 03-11-2005, 09:20 PM         #34
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
what kind of a.ss are you? if a n*gga tried to murk you, you go let the sorry fu*k get off?
 03-12-2005, 07:18 AM         #35
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was I the only one that noticed that JT sh*tted on 50 and then turned around and said that he was working with Buck? It's funny how everyone is hating on Game since the 50 beef. I like both artists although I'm not a huge fan of either. But it just seems very childish to me. Grown men mad at eachother over gossip and rumors. Since when was that gangster?
 03-12-2005, 12:07 PM         #36
blackzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if "loose change" battled jada he would turn so white from fright, he would look like emimem...man..my white tee would be blacker then him.
 12 years ago '04        #37
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,578 | Props total: 2170 2170
Omg Yall Not With The Real News

Jay Working With Cory Gunz Omg

Young Hov In The Making

Yall n*ggaz Know 50 Is a.ss

Hes Not Gonna Battle He Gonna Back Out

But sh*t Back On The Subject What If Cory Gunz Went To The Roc

sh*t Gonna Be Poppin
 12 years ago '04        #38
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,425 | Props total: 1320 1320
pay per view.. haha thats hella gay..
 12 years ago '04        #39
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,425 | Props total: 1320 1320
and 50 knows kiss is good lyrically.. he said it hisself.. but if he accepts best believe he got something up his sleve..
 03-12-2005, 09:14 PM         #40
Capo41st 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DIPSET got G-unit any day of the week!!!!1

4 real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy