Mar 11 - Jadakiss Challenges 50 To Pay-Per-View Battle, The Game Gets Paged, Cam'Ron Got Jokes

most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
301 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
147 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
6034 pageviews
49 comments

8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 0 0
Mar 11 - Jadakiss Challenges 50 To Pay-Per-View Battle, The Game Gets Paged, Cam'Ron Got Jokes

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Jadakiss' Pay-Per-View challenge to 50 Cent, The Game's 2Way from JT, Cam'Ron disses 50 & Junior Mafia, Junior Mafia's snitching response and Jay-Z lends Mottola a helping hand.

1. Jadakiss challenges 50 Cent to pay-per-view battle. Allegedly in a recent interview conducted with The Ave Magazine, Jadakiss stated he would battle 50 Cent in Las Vegas for $1 million dollars. Kiss would want the battle to be broadcasted via Pay-Per View and has even said Jay-Z and Dr. Dre could be judges. SOHH.com contacted The Ave's Editor-in-Chief Anslem Samuel who refuted this claim stating, "Not us, man. We ain't do anything on Jada since the Sharpton issue."

2. JT sends two-way blast to Game. SOHH.com got a hold of the two-way page from West Coast underground king JT the Bigga Figga to Compton rapper Game. Apparently JT took exception to Game's recent comments in XXL Magazine that he receives 75 percent of profits from his pre-Aftermath/G-Unit recordings JT has released on Get Low Records. JT's message read:

"I guess you got what you wanted, to be the West Coast 50 Cent, get in and cross the ni99az that rode for you. Loyalty is priceless, ni99az would of loved to be in yo slot for the West but you the WORST AND DUMBEST ni99a To represent us EVER!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I cashed out and yo 75% is still there at Koch, yeah right, lol! You probably got 15% waiting cause I'm a real ni99a, tell XXL that!"
JT also emphasizes, "I never asked to be down with you or wait for you to put me on, I put myself on, slave, I make more off you than you make off yourself." In his last line, JT gives a parting shot, "I get the last laugh. I'm on my way to NYC today to f#@$ wit BUCK, yo G-Unit potna. Hahahaha, we got planz for you." JT signs off with, "GET LOW RECORDS / G UNIT SOUTH Presents YOUNG BUCK " on The Road 2 Platinum DVD hosted by JT BIGGA FIGGA. Coming soon."

3. Cam'Ron Opens Up? An alleged interview with Harlem chief Cam'Ron has been circling the Internet this past week. SOHH.com was able to obtain a few excerpts from the interview where k!lla supposedly gets at Beyonce, 50 and Junior Mafia. Questioned about who he might sign with, Cam said, "Right now, that's like Beyonce's legs at Usher's concert backstage and at his hotel room -up in the air." Asked for his thoughts on the 50 Cent and Game beef, Cam remarked, "50's bein' a beeyatch right now man. How he gon' get mad at a grown man for doin' a song wit' my man Jim Jones?" As for the recent testimonies by former Junior Mafia members against Lil' Kim, Cam didn't hold back about that either. "Them ni99as is snitchin' on Kim after all the suckin' she done for them? sh!t's truly disgustin'."

4. Junior Mafia respond to snitching accusations. Junior Mafia members Lil Cease and Banger are being ripped by fans who think the two snitched on Lil Kim during her perjury and conspiracy trial. Both Cease and Banger were subpoenaed and granted immunity for their testimonies about Kim, regarding the 2001 shooting outside New York's Hot 97. Featured on SOHH.com, Banger and Cease defended themselves. Lil Cease stated, "None of us was there on our own behalf, we got subpoenaed. And this not the state police, this is the federal government." Banger continued, "You got to show up or you get locked up. The government called in everybody involved in the case, not just us, but 35 different people..." Cease concluded, "She did that to herself...If 35 people went in there and said one thing, but she said something else, that's on her."

5. Jay-Z to groom Corey Gunz? Word is Tommy Mottola, owner of Casablanca Records, reached out to Jay-Z to help Cory Gunz with his debut. Corey Gunz has been following in the footsteps of his dad Peter Gunz ripping up mixtapes with countless freestyles. Corey was slated for a May release date, but rumors say that was too soon for Hova. Hova wanted more time to work with the young gun on fresh material.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/thewi .. contentID=6828

49 comments for "Mar 11 - Jadakiss Challenges 50 To Pay-Per-View Battle, The Game Gets Paged, Cam'Ron Got Jokes"

12 years ago '05        #2
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
haha i posted this is the gunit form awhile ago....
the 50 jada battle would be sick....
 03-11-2005, 11:37 AM         #3
CMoney_2004_y2c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 would sh*t on himself in that battle cause J-A-D-A will murder him.
 12 years ago '04        #4
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 399 399
I wanna see Dipset and G-Unit battle for real.
 12 years ago '04        #5
blaqeyez 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
Come on, No one on this board actually buys the CDS when they come out, who the hell would order the pay per view? No one.

Maybe if they did like a special on HBO or SHowtime, people would watch, but a PPV aint no body ordering that sh*t
 03-11-2005, 11:41 AM         #6
P Fingaz FOF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killa Cam speaks the truth madd propz to Cam
 12 years ago '05        #7
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
What? Jay-Z workin with Corey Gunz? Damn I can't wait for this guy to drop his album...
 12 years ago '04        #8
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 25 25
Damn, Cam is sick.....lmao @ Beyonce fukk'n wit Usher.......Hov ain't givin a fukk though!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #9
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 893 893
^^^ahhh, but if it's ttrue, that makes jay look REALLY stupid. and the fact that he's still with the broad while she's talking about "i need a soldier". LMFAO!!!!!
 03-11-2005, 01:36 PM         #10
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jada battle would hurt 50 career and he would get the respect of the pop fans like 50 got.
 12 years ago '04        #11
aplus|M 
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 47 47
As for the recent testimonies by former Junior Mafia members against Lil' Kim, Cam didn't hold back about that either. "Them ni99as is snitchin' on Kim after all the suckin' she done for them? sh!t's truly disgustin'."

^^^real talk by k!lla
 03-11-2005, 01:57 PM         #12
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada>>>50
 03-11-2005, 02:09 PM         #13
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ all the kiss d!ckryders
 12 years ago '04        #14
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$3,832 | Props total: 25 25
50 and G-unit>>>>>>>>>>>Cam and Dipset

Dipset funny as sh*t but aint got skillz like g-unit, aint on that level yet.
 03-11-2005, 02:25 PM         #15
vls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm im just wondering why nobody noticed the 'lol' in JT's message to the GAME.
''...I'm glad I cashed out and yo 75% is still there at Koch, yeah right, lol! ...''

wtf?
 12 years ago '04        #16
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 1 1
"the WORST AND DUMBEST ni99a To represent us EVER!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I cashed out and yo 75% is still there at Koch, yeah right, lol!"

im sure thats how JT the bigga figga talks. "OMG UR THE WORST EVER, LOL." thats just fu*kin stupid if u believe that sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #17
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 136 136
JT knows what LOL means???????? :o
 12 years ago '04        #18
juis 
space
space
$525 | Props total: 6 6
 {XtoDaZ} said:
50 and G-unit>>>>>>>>>>>Cam and Dipset

Dipset funny as sh*t but aint got skillz like g-unit, aint on that level yet.
YOUR OUTTA YOUR fu*kIN MIND!!!!!!!!!! DA WHOLE DIPS IS NOTHIN BUT BATTLE RAPPERS!!!!!!!!!!! J.R. WRITER WOULD DESTROY G-UNIT!!!!!!!!! DAT'S HOW THEY GOT THEIR RESPECT ON DA STREETS, FROM BATTLE RAPPIN n*ggaZ ON DA BLOCK!!!!!!!!!! G-UNIT AIN'T NEVER BEEN IN DA STREETS BATTLE RAPPIN CATS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE!!!!!!!!!! DIPS WOULD EXECUTE THESE CATS!!!!!!!!!!

DIPSET bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!

GO TO DIP-SET.NET AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF IN DA VIDEO SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-11-2005, 02:47 PM         #19
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the cam statements are true how the fu*k could he call junior mafia some snitches when Freaky Zeaky took da stand against dude dat tried to jux him... I want one of yall dipset groupies to explain dat sh*t for me
 12 years ago '04        #20
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
lol@cam speaking on jr mafia.His homey's snitched too,besides cam is hurt after jr mafia ran up on him and jones and beat the sh*t out of them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
212 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
55 comments
2 days ago