Jadakiss - Animal (50 Diss)

most viewed right now
+76  120
128 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What do you think of that Jadakiss 50 Diss Track?
Jadakiss will help him and Styles sell more records 107 6.08%
Jadakiss destroyed 50 1,182 67.12%
It was ok, I hope the next diss song will be better 287 16.30%
50's Piggy Bank is better 185 10.51%
Voters: 1761. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

New replies show every 10 seconds
 14 years ago '04        #76
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
 GodGaveMeStyle said
*sigh*
yal n*ggaz STILL goin on bout dis sh*t...
fo all yal n*ggaz dat say Jada RIPPED him...yalsome DUMBfu*kZ!!
inda PiggyBank song...at the end...50 even said dis iz "Warnin Shotz" and dat when they come bac he will come bac...so...PiggyBank waz jus somethin to get dis sh*t started so NO ROUND 1 u f*g**tz!
Jada, Fat Joe, and Shyne spit theirz so now it'z 50'z turn u dumbfu*kz
when he spitz bac THEN u can judge

im jus tired of hearin dis disscusion bout dis sh*t, da PiggyBank song waz DESENT (IF u watched "ALL Eyez On 50" on MTV, 50 even said dis won't really a diss, jus to releave sh*t off his chect and to get some sh*t started, PERIOD." <---dat explainz it, plain and simple

Jada'z diss waz FIRE...BUT...his beat...fu*kIN SUCKED.
Fat Joe'z diss waz desent only cuz he called him Curtis Jackson (his real name) ad talked bout how he seez MJ in da hood/club more than he seez him, and etc
Shyne'z waz iight i guess...no comment...

so there u dumbfu*kz have it
so all yal 50 haterz...SHUT DA fu*k UP
so all yal Jada/D-Block dyck ryderz...SHUT DA fu*k UP
so all yal 50/G-Unit dyckryderz...SHUT DA fu*k UP
so all yal Fat Joe/Terror Squad or even Shyne dyck ryderz...dun worry...cuz i KNOW aint nobody like them, plain and simple

~wun luv~

You Smoke Crack

Jada's Diss was his warning shot to, so warning shot vs warning shot
50 got fu*king slaughtered, if you dunno that, then go listen to dave matthews u shouldn't participate in a discussion about hip-hop, jada fu*king destroyed him, and its not even close, just look at the votes in this poll, 50 has more d*ckryders than eminem these days, and jada almost has 900 votes to the fact that 50 got his head cut off, and #2 if u think 'i'm an aminal' beat was wack, u really need to stick to the indie rock, every radio dj on earth has hinted to the fact that 50 doesn't stand a chance (dj clue, cosmic kev), if u think jadas was wack, plain and simple, u know nothing about hip-hop, and ur statement is proof enough... never speak again...

go k*ll yourself, the world would be better off without homos*xuals

Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 03-30-2005 at 08:03 AM..

14 years ago '04        #77
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
 GodGaveMeStyle said
*sigh*
yal n*ggaz STILL goin on bout dis sh*t...
fo all yal n*ggaz dat say Jada RIPPED him...yalsome DUMBfu*kZ!!
inda PiggyBank song...at the end...50 even said dis iz "Warnin Shotz" and dat when they come bac he will come bac...so...PiggyBank waz jus somethin to get dis sh*t started so NO ROUND 1 u f*g**tz!
Jada, Fat Joe, and Shyne spit theirz so now it'z 50'z turn u dumbfu*kz
when he spitz bac THEN u can judge

im jus tired of hearin dis disscusion bout dis sh*t, da PiggyBank song waz DESENT (IF u watched "ALL Eyez On 50" on MTV, 50 even said dis won't really a diss, jus to releave sh*t off his chect and to get some sh*t started, PERIOD." <---dat explainz it, plain and simple

Jada'z diss waz FIRE...BUT...his beat...fu*kIN SUCKED.
Fat Joe'z diss waz desent only cuz he called him Curtis Jackson (his real name) ad talked bout how he seez MJ in da hood/club more than he seez him, and etc
Shyne'z waz iight i guess...no comment...

so there u dumbfu*kz have it
so all yal 50 haterz...SHUT DA fu*k UP
so all yal Jada/D-Block dyck ryderz...SHUT DA fu*k UP
so all yal 50/G-Unit dyckryderz...SHUT DA fu*k UP
so all yal Fat Joe/Terror Squad or even Shyne dyck ryderz...dun worry...cuz i KNOW aint nobody like them, plain and simple

~wun luv~

Face it, 50 came out weak. If you trying to say its warning shots, that doesnt ride in the hood. Unlike dumbass 50, jadakiss unloaded a full clip aiming for the head. Sit your punk a*s down stay off the forums here, this isinsnt MTV bi*ch.

03-30-2005, 02:17 PM         #78
Daze210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Half-a-dollar(50 cent) cant fu*k wit jada, maybe physically but never lyrically. The only reason 50 sells more than jada is cause most of 50s fans dont even know what rap is, they dont understand whats good and whats not they just jam his sh*t cause everyone else does or cause his appearance. Its like your at a freestyle battle and someone(50) spits some weak sh*t and the whole crowds feelin it. Ill admit i used to be a fan of 50 when his debut album came out. But now his ego is bigger than his lyrical level is. He wouldnt be sh*t without em and dre.
Jada murdered him on that diss and he aint even give it his best.

03-30-2005, 09:15 PM         #79
THEBROOKLYNDON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no doubt that jada diss is sick 50 dissed him now jada ripped him if i was 50 nows the chance to get some serious props by takin down one of the best freestyle street rappers. I'm lookin forward to seein these to get at each other. I came down hard on Jada last post but 50 a n*gga who needs to get his sh*t right to, that candy shop bullsh*t we don't hear you in the BK n*gga. So hell yea Jada. k*ll that nig. Diss is hip hop. Diss and be Dissed. Handle That.

04-01-2005, 07:03 PM         #80
b12ickt0p 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 jabbed
jada uppercut

50 better have a power punch planned or this ko may come quick....

then again ja looked like he was comin strong with clap back and sh*t, but look now.......

04-01-2005, 09:26 PM         #81
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That fat n*gga thought lean back was in da club, my sh*t sold 11 mil, his sh*t was a dud. k*lled that n*gga wit one line. These n*ggas Jada and fat joe had to make a full diss song. While 50 only had to throw one line at them n*ggas and they had to run in the studio quick to try to retaliate. lol. Their careers are done.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  106
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
144 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  51
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  46
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
267 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Jan 22 - WTF? Man forces flight attendant to wipe is booty
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  13
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+169online now  11
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+146online now  11
Image(s) inside Texas homeowner, 20, shoots & kills three men and injures 2 more while..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy