Jadakiss - Animal (50 Diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of that Jadakiss 50 Diss Track?
Jadakiss will help him and Styles sell more records 107 6.08%
Jadakiss destroyed 50 1,182 67.12%
It was ok, I hope the next diss song will be better 287 16.30%
50's Piggy Bank is better 185 10.51%
Voters: 1761. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
Curtis Jackson got what he deserved: a a.ss kicin from Jadakiss
 12 years ago '04        #42
octane 
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 41 41
 VickVega said:
the diss record was tight, it was short and to the point, I really cant see 50 as a battle rapper, If these dudes were really cold hearted they would brought up his moms, He coulda said some sh*t like, "Dissin Jada what the *uck you thinking, you always singin like a bi*ch cause ya *uckin nuts shrinkin!" I wanna hear an Ether level diss, not some I aint that mad sh*t, they better get mad or 50 will role over them.

They better get mad? They n*gga have more money than me. I should me mad. A homeless person, a diseased person, or a man born with no legs or arms should be madder than me. That doesnt make any sense. Ether is a song and it was meant J. J is way more of an opponent than 50 is. Jadakiss or 50 can't make a Ether calibar track because they aren't Nas. Not to say they aren't as good. They are just different.
 03-14-2005, 10:29 AM         #43
Whitey Tighty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 u_dont_know_me said:
50 fanbase aint never gonna even hear jada's track. Jada is far under the pop radar.

Jadakiss - Why feat. Anthony Hamilton
Jadakiss - Knock Yourself Out
The Lox - If You Think Im Jiggy

Nuff Said...oh and BTW for all you other f*g**t haters, i voted for Piggybank. Jada is wack...AHA!
 12 years ago '05        #44
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
It was a good diss track. Strong lyrics.. but piggy bank's beat and production was way better than Jada's. Altho jada does rip apart 50... let the way being.

vote = hopefully the next track will be better!
 03-14-2005, 03:53 PM         #45
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i voted that jada k!lled 50 on that track i honestly think he did an it'z juss begun so u never know what else is comin but honestly since tha beginnin of this bullsh*t i said jada will murder 50 an nas will destroy him fully once he ever jumpz in an ima stick 2 my word
 12 years ago '05        #46
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
 thatkidcr said:
Yea, he congradulated 50 because he doesnt care about record sales. Lol i like how hes like "Screw a press conference, Press this on ya concious". But as far as the line "i heard you put a couple good n*ggaz behind bars" i dont see what your problem is about that line... hes just making the point that 50 is a snitch. Overall, the jada diss is ten times better than piggybank.. but im waitin on 50 to come back with at least a whole 16.
he's lyin when he say 50's a snitch, u don't take accusations like that when u not sure, c'mon man that ain't for da men
that diss ain't ten times better than piggybank, better maybe but not that far, Jada didn't deliver in that diss, i'm sorry but he better have others arguments if he wanna rip 50
PS: when u say he doesn't care about sales, what r u thinkin???? all them n*ggaz r out for $$$$ nuthin else, they ain't real like Pac or Biggie fu*k that, Jada like 50 is tryin to make grands that all it is

Last edited by wettanam; 03-14-2005 at 09:38 PM..
 03-14-2005, 11:05 PM         #47
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marshall law said:
Jada definitely ate 50--no question--but I can't help but think Jada REALLY held back on this track. Jada's waitin to hear what little comeback 50 got, then he's gonna merk dude. It's gonna be some funny shyt.

But serious props to 50 for selling 1.1 mill in 4 days, esp. with all the heads that downloaded his joint weeks ago (Boxden alone had a grip doin' it)--that's bananas--I don't even think Em ever sold that much that quickly.
Yeah 1.1 million people listening to some garabage this has to be one of the most over hyped albums in history. Yeah he sold 1.1 million that first week but he prolly spent millions promoting the sh*t out the album to.
everybody on d-block>50.
 03-16-2005, 03:08 AM         #48
JayBlaxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada destroy 50... :)
 03-16-2005, 03:43 AM         #49
big_poppa_8912 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
Candy Shop > ANIMAL
first of , if ur trying to refer to the 50 diss by jada, its called checkmate u idiot and u better be a girl if ur sayin that, if not ur a f*g homo
 03-16-2005, 01:28 PM         #50
superhotplayboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jada the rapper in the game now!!!
 03-16-2005, 06:36 PM         #51
jcbutta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jadakiss beat fifty in this poll by a wide margin (7 to 1)....that should tell you something right there....that many people cant be wrong...the problem is fifty is used to dissin cats who are not street....but when you start dissin n*ggas who are, he cant expect them to just roll over and take it.....its about time that someone handed fifty his head...maybee it will knock some sense into him and bring him back to the reality that HE is not hip hop....he keeps on dissin certain cats and hardcore hip hop fans will turn on him, if they havent already
 03-17-2005, 09:39 AM         #52
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i voted for piggy bank
 03-17-2005, 09:46 AM         #53
rebel soulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
dumb a.ss n*gga voted for piggy bank

LOL! 4 realz! if yall voted 4 piggybank then yall don't kno sh*t about real hip hop!
 03-17-2005, 03:48 PM         #54
JustinDaGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I voted Jada k!lled 50 the diss track was crazy when he does that HAAA sh*t its gangsta
 12 years ago '04        #55
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,711 | Props total: 388 388
Straight murdered him...
 12 years ago '04        #56
Wakko7o7 
space
space
space
$626 | Props total: 5 5
Jada ripped him... matter of fact can someone think of a song where 50 ripped anybody? best diss track by 50 = Hail Mary and he completely bit 2Pac, 50 is a weak rapper in general but an even worse battle rapper
 12 years ago '04        #57
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,223 | Props total: 398 398
I hope the next one will be better, he didnt "destroy" 50 hopefully, cuz he's gonna need something to talk about on the next track
 03-18-2005, 11:14 AM         #58
Rubyred8687 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One hot a.ss track.50 needs to stop poppin off dem shots in da air because these n*ggas aint shootin in da air dey shootin at him.
Get some
 12 years ago '05        #59
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 0 0
iight, honestly...i think dis disscussion iz stupid
50centz piggy bank song waznt jus jokin Jadakiss u no...bout a TOTAL of 20-30sec in song waz.....WOW, and yal comparin it to Jada'z diss bac dat waz a WHOLE 2+min...nuff said
OFCOURSE Jada would win da diss...50 only said bout 3 disses while Jada said like 20+...yal stupid
Piggy Bank waz more like "warning shotz" like errbody said, he joked Fat Joe, Jadakiss, D-Block, Nas and Kelis...so SHOWZ itz "warnin shotz" BUT Jadakiss did a whole song to show he waznt doin warnin shotz and his diss waz desent...
when 50 strikes bac...then itz ON

~wun luv~
 12 years ago '04        #60
Mex 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
Jada definately murdered the situation.... what can i say.. jada definately is winnin this sh*t, takin 50 some time to come up with a hit back.. so we'll have to see over time..

"I'm a hood n*gga behind stars, I heard you put a couple of good n*ggaz behind bars, I might never sell that much, but, You can bet your last 2 quarters i ain't tell that much"

"You ain't get shot again, so what yo last album about?"

"You should just sell clothes and sneakers, bcuz outta ya whole camp, your flow's the weakest"

"It'll take a lifetime to see Kiss, You had to get shot 9 times to be rich"

[Mex]
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago